NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER??

+5
eddie
Original Quill
Tommy Monk
Syl
inmyopinion
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER?? - Page 2 Empty BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER??

Post by inmyopinion Fri Sep 18, 2020 11:45 am

First topic message reminder :

By defnition the term blm is racist, they seem to have done nothing positive for the people they claim to represent and the majority are white people, so what really is their agenda?
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER?? - Page 2 Empty Re: BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER??

Post by Syl Sun Sep 20, 2020 1:13 pm

It's playing into the hands of extremists on either side to join in with the hate against black v white when everyone with a brain knows there are good people and bad people in every walk of life, including race, religion and colour of skin.

I fear the BLM campaign which has attracted so many nutters has cheapened the original message and caused more racism than we have seen, at least in the UK, for decades.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

inmyopinion likes this post

Back to top Go down

BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER?? - Page 2 Empty Re: BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER??

Post by inmyopinion Sun Sep 20, 2020 2:40 pm

Syl wrote:It's playing into the hands of extremists on either side to join in with the hate against black v white when everyone with a brain knows there are good people and bad people in every walk of life, including race, religion and colour of skin.

I fear the BLM campaign which has attracted so many nutters has cheapened the original message and caused more racism  than we have seen, at least in the UK, for decades.

I still have to smile when I hear we cannot judge all blm by some nuts who in the very next statement declare all whites are racists.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:04 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Syl wrote:It's playing into the hands of extremists on either side to join in with the hate against black v white when everyone with a brain knows there are good people and bad people in every walk of life, including race, religion and colour of skin.

I fear the BLM campaign which has attracted so many nutters has cheapened the original message and caused more racism  than we have seen, at least in the UK, for decades.

I still have to smile when I hear we cannot judge all blm by some nuts who in the very next statement declare all whites are racists.

I know, there are some extremely racist blacks who shout very loudly about how hard they have been done to by the white man.....branding all whites with the same brush.
I resent being told I am racist just because I happened to be born with a white skin.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 20, 2020 5:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Irish kid getting attacked by lovely peaceful black BLM people...

https://mobile.twitter.com/gearoidmurphy_/status/1269474571771621377?lang=en

Video can be seen here...

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/black-lives-matter-criminals-stabbing-a-irish-lad-blm-murder-white-guy-in-ireland_dZMXULRfXPDLifw.html

And...

Have a look at this other racist attack by another black thug...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1269638358709436417

Scroll down a little bit to video under post that says...

"From #Athy last week:
Black African thug goes up to unsuspecting Irish lad and plays the "SayNi**erAgain" game. Then performs beatdown for the camera.
Originally posted on Irish Drill YT channel."

Lovely lovely black people...

Wow... I got a red stripe for this!

I guess some people don't like to see the reality of racist attacks on whites by blacks that happen all the time...!

You won't see it on any main stream news channel... But if it were a white racist attack on a black then it would get wall to wall coverage and condemnation!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:15 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
Original Quill wrote:BLM stands only for saving the lives of blacks at the hands of the American police.  They have done a great deal for this country, making the public aware of the infection of racism that still exists.

Others who break laws or misbehave are not acting in concert, nor on behalf of BLM, and so are outside the ambit of BLM's mission.

Indeed, many, if not most of them are white supremacists.  They are known as the "boogaloo" movement—named for a 1980's breakdancing movie and characterized by members who carry weapons and wear Hawaiian shirts and tactical gear.  They look to exploit and accelerate unrest in order to start a second civil war, including the killing of federal police, which they have already done.  https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/17/boogaloo-steven-carrillo/
oh what rubbish, so let's ignore the looters and vandals as they are inconveinient, blm is not a force for good in any way.

The looters are totally separate from any BLM activity. BLM is a peaceful group, seeking a just cause.

Indeed, suspicions are arising that the looters and rioters are RW'ers. Perhaps. Boogaloo Boys. BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER?? - Page 2 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:20 pm

Those are not BLM supporters. They are hangers-around, who take advantage of protests. Perhaps RW disrupters, as the Boogaloo Boys aim to do.

The law breakers should be arrested. They aren't BLM.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 20, 2020 6:39 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Those are not BLM supporters.  They are hangers-around, who take advantage of protests.  Perhaps RW disrupters, as the Boogaloo Boys aim to do.

The law breakers should be arrested.  They aren't BLM.

The problem is they shout the loudest and do the most damage. They may not be the true supporters of BLM, but the ones that are are seldom heard to condemn them, and silence is often misconstrued as support.

A bit like the 'Me too' movement when it was overrun with ridiculous women whinging about when some poor sap back in the day looked at her the wrong way....the real message has been dilutes and what is left has totally alienated the people who supported them in the first place.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 20, 2020 9:16 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Those are not BLM supporters.  They are hangers-around, who take advantage of protests.  Perhaps RW disrupters, as the Boogaloo Boys aim to do.

The law breakers should be arrested.  They aren't BLM.

The problem is they shout the loudest and do the most damage. They may not be the true supporters  of BLM, but the ones that are are seldom heard to condemn them, and silence is often misconstrued as support.

A bit like the 'Me too' movement when it was overrun with ridiculous women whinging about when some poor sap back in the day looked at her the wrong way....the real message has been dilutes and what is left has totally alienated the people who supported them in the first place.

There are good actors and bad actors. Who said the good guys have to oversee and call out the bad? Their mission is enough: stop cops from murder. If they are successful in that mission, they are heroes enough.

The rioters and looters are on the side of the bad cops: out to do harm. BLM has no truck with them. Indeed, the sooner the streets are cleared of looters and law breakers, the sooner BLM can get on with its mission.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Sep 20, 2020 10:57 pm

inmyopinion wrote:
JulesV wrote:Aww  OP,  you sweet lil poppet (whoever you are) - some of your thread titles are in lower case font but you seem to think  this particular thread needs to have its title printed in 6 foot high block capitals so that it can be seen even from outer space. You should've used vibrant neon colours too.  LMAO.  BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER?? - Page 2 3489511464

If you feelyou have something to contribute to the debate go ahead

ut somehow I doubt you have.

No point.

Your posts have a strongly evangelisitic vibe. They sound like the rallying cry for the far right movement, it's like you are recruiting to a cause.

Malicious propaganda material, the EXACT sort of stuff that inspire and spur the likes of crazy shooters (see the image in the next post) into action.

It's like your words were lifted verbatim from extremist sites, if you don't believe me, do  - go back and look at the sites these killers said they were inspired by.

What is in it for you to want  to crush the entire BLM movement?  Suspect  Suspect

Yes the BLM has its flaws but what would you rather have in its place?? A monthly meeting  between community leaders and cops, to politely ask cops not to be so trigger happy, over iced coffee and cup cakes?? Yeah that would work!

As for Tommy Monk, he  sounds like the grand wizard of the KKK almost every single time he posts, makes me laugh.  BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER?? - Page 2 3489511464

Disclaimer: not accusing either of you of anything, just saying how your posts are reminiscent of the hard right.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:05 pm

Did you watch the 2 videos I posted links to...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:09 pm

Didgee wrote:

We would centre on the millions of lives starving in Africa

Hence the BLM movement is based only on a falsehood. As its based to serve black lives way better than others around the world

AS the lives of actual starving Africans, play second fiddle to often black criminals shot by the Police

So do black lives matter, or only ones that live in the west?

What has that got to do with anything?? You're just throwing lazy cliche's around.

Save yourself the bother lol.

And like it or not, these are the sort of people threads like this inspire. The shooters say so themselves. > >

BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER?? - Page 2 Fb_im135

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:12 pm

I'm done here, I awarded a green to Ben for reminding people that BLM does not mean every single black person.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:14 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Did you watch the 2 videos I posted links to...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Sep 20, 2020 11:26 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

The problem is they shout the loudest and do the most damage. They may not be the true supporters  of BLM, but the ones that are are seldom heard to condemn them, and silence is often misconstrued as support.

There are good actors and bad actors.  Who said the good guys have to oversee and call out the bad?  Their mission is enough: stop cops from murder.  If they are successful in that mission, they are heroes enough.

The rioters and looters are on the side of the bad cops: out to do harm.  BLM has no truck with them.  Indeed, the sooner the streets are cleared of looters and law breakers, the sooner BLM can get on with its mission. 

It would help their cause imo, if they condemned the rioters and looters, who are breaking the law and citing the reason they do so is in support of BLM. 

I agree with your last paragraph in that they should be cleared off the streets......charged and jailed would be good too, though no doubt they would be screaming about police racism and brutality if that was happening.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 21, 2020 12:19 am

Does anyone, besides me, even know what the goals of BLM is?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:00 am

Maddog wrote:Does anyone, besides me, even know what the goals of BLM is?

Can you be sure that even you understand what its goals are? https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/06/black-lives-matter-backlash-fake-culture-war
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:46 am

JulesV wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

If you feelyou have something to contribute to the debate go ahead

ut somehow I doubt you have.

No point.

Your posts have a strongly evangelisitic vibe. They sound like the rallying cry for the far right movement, it's like you are recruiting to a cause.

Malicious propaganda material, the EXACT sort of stuff that inspire and spur the likes of crazy shooters (see the image in the next post) into action.

It's like your words were lifted verbatim from extremist sites, if you don't believe me, do  - go back and look at the sites these killers said they were inspired by.

What is in it for you to want  to crush the entire BLM movement?  Suspect  Suspect

Yes the BLM has its flaws but what would you rather have in its place?? A monthly meeting  between community leaders and cops, to politely ask cops not to be so trigger happy, over iced coffee and cup cakes?? Yeah that would work!

As for Tommy Monk, he  sounds like the grand wizard of the KKK almost every single time he posts, makes me laugh.  BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER?? - Page 2 3489511464

Disclaimer: not accusing either of you of anything, just saying how your posts are reminiscent of the hard right.

Ha Ha Ha anyone who disagrees is this, that or the other, this is societies biggest problem today, find a reason to dismiss what someone else says, then you don't have to listen to it, I have news for you left or right does not matter, right and wrong do.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Tommy Monk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Mon Sep 21, 2020 9:47 am

To allow as many blacks as possible to do their shopping free.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Tommy Monk likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:37 pm

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:37 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Irish kid getting attacked by lovely peaceful black BLM people...

https://mobile.twitter.com/gearoidmurphy_/status/1269474571771621377?lang=en

Video can be seen here...

https://videos.utahgunexchange.com/watch/black-lives-matter-criminals-stabbing-a-irish-lad-blm-murder-white-guy-in-ireland_dZMXULRfXPDLifw.html

And...

Have a look at this other racist attack by another black thug...

https://twitter.com/i/status/1269638358709436417

Scroll down a little bit to video under post that says...

"From #Athy last week:
Black African thug goes up to unsuspecting Irish lad and plays the "SayNi**erAgain" game. Then performs beatdown for the camera.
Originally posted on Irish Drill YT channel."

Lovely lovely black people...

Wow... I got a red stripe for this!

I guess some people don't like to see the reality of racist attacks on whites by blacks that happen all the time...!

You won't see it on any main stream news channel... But if it were a white racist attack on a black then it would get wall to wall coverage and condemnation!!!

Red striped again!

Someone doesn't like me telling the truth!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 21, 2020 4:17 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

Can you be sure that even you understand what its goals are? https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2020/jul/06/black-lives-matter-backlash-fake-culture-war

Yes.

BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER?? - Page 2 Screen24
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:19 pm

Nonsense. BLM wants racist cops to stop murdering blacks. Not at all unreasonable.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Sep 21, 2020 6:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:Nonsense.  BLM wants racist cops to stop murdering blacks.  Not at all unreasonable.

It's from their site dumbass.

Educate yourself before you speak nonsense.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 21, 2020 10:48 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Nonsense.  BLM wants racist cops to stop murdering blacks.  Not at all unreasonable.

No it isn't. It's some wannabe who put up a forum in their name. Probably a RW'er...maybe Boogaloo Boys...when they aren't out murdering police.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:34 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

No it isn't.  It's some wannabe who put up a forum in their name.  Probably a RW'er...maybe Boogaloo Boys...when they aren't out murdering police.

Are you saying  BLM doesn't support this?

Would you like to make a wager?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:52 am

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 22, 2020 4:57 am

It's my belief that gambling is immoral. Against my religion. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:41 am

Original Quill wrote:It's my belief that gambling is immoral.  Against my religion.  Laughing

Lying sure as fuck ain't.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

inmyopinion likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:03 pm

Is that a firm no on the wager?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 22, 2020 5:05 pm

Same as my last offer we let E decide. I trust his judgement, dont you?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:12 pm

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:It's my belief that gambling is immoral.  Against my religion.  Laughing

Nor is being cuckold with you. But what does that have to do with BLM? When you lose the plot like that, it generally means you have no more to say. Is this case closed, or are you just out of ideas and trying to save face? BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER?? - Page 2 2190311264

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:55 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Nor is being cuckold with you.  But what does that have to do with BLM?  When you lose the plot like that, it generally means you have no more to say.  Is this case closed, or are you just out of ideas and trying to save face?  BLM...... IS IT THE MOST RACIST GROUP EVER?? - Page 2 2190311264

E is the judge.

Man up or shut up.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:01 pm

You're wasting your time Maddog... There are certain people who you can prove wrong countless times and they always resurface as if nothing has happened and carry on spouting the same shit...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

You're wasting your time Maddog... There are certain people who you can prove wrong countless times and they always resurface as if nothing has happened and carry on spouting the same shit...

Doesn't take much time to continue to shame a liar.

If he want's to be relentless with his lies, I'll do the same calling him out.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 22, 2020 9:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:You're wasting your time Maddog...

He certainly is that, tommy. He's concerned with the messenger, and losing out on the message. I gather by now I have proven that BLM has a single message, which is valid on a stand-alone basis.

To attack the messenger is of no consequence, except to make the loser feel less like a loser. If I am the one that made him the loser, why would I care whatever writhing and thrashing about he does?

In the end, it is all irrelevant. The ideas have won, not me.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:36 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:You're wasting your time Maddog...

He certainly is that, tommy.  He's concerned with the messenger, and losing out on the message.  I gather by now I have proven that BLM has a single message, which is valid on a stand-alone basis.

To attack the messenger is of no consequence, except to make the loser feel less like a loser.  If I am the one that made him the loser, why would I care whatever writhing and thrashing about he does?

In the end, it is all irrelevant.  The ideas have won, not me.

You have proven nothing. Lets make a little wager on what I posted were their demands. You post one link proving its a right wing group and I'll post one proving it's a BLM. E makes the call. Loser stays gone two weeks?

Deal?

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:23 am

Maddog wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

He certainly is that, tommy.  He's concerned with the messenger, and losing out on the message.  I gather by now I have proven that BLM has a single message, which is valid on a stand-alone basis.

To attack the messenger is of no consequence, except to make the loser feel less like a loser.  If I am the one that made him the loser, why would I care whatever writhing and thrashing about he does?

In the end, it is all irrelevant.  The ideas have won, not me.

You have proven nothing. Lets make a little wager on what I posted were their demands. You post one link proving its a right wing group and I'll post one proving it's a BLM. E makes the call. Loser stays gone two weeks?

Deal?  

I don't gamble.  It's against my religion.

As Cormac McCarthy once said, the coin's got nothing to do with it.  Wink

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 23, 2020 12:47 am

Original Quill wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Deal?  

I don't gamble.  It's against my religion.

As Cormac McCarthy once said, the coin's got nothing to do with it.  Wink

It's not gambling when you know you are right. It's only gambling when you don't know.

Man up or shut up.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:19 pm

Come on Quill.

Afraid of a dumb southerner?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:22 pm

inmyopinion wrote:

My oh my you've come a long, long way from your early days on here as a newbie, when you were keen to make a good impression, I remember that you claimed that you joined up to "discuss and debate properly''.

Yet here you are, ... making some of the worst supremacist "jokes"  PLUS some some of the most sweeping bigoted generalisations I've ever seen.

You also made it clear in another thread that you  don't consider people called ''Mohammed'' as real Brits.  

Anyway I came back to request the address of the BLM website please. After your gag about them all being just  a bunch of thieving robbers, I've decided to go visit their site, to learn more about them, and discover if it's true that they're all thieves, like you claimed. I mean, maybe their website is full of suggestions for places to go and steal from?

Post their address for me please so I can go and learn more about them, thanks in advance, OP. Cool

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:27 pm

JulesV wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

My oh my you've come a long, long way from your early days on here as a newbie, when you were keen to make a good impression, I remember that you claimed that you joined up to "discuss and debate properly''.

Yet here you are, ... making some of the worst supremacist "jokes"  PLUS some some of the most sweeping bigoted generalisations I've ever seen.

You also made it clear in another thread that you  don't consider people called ''Mohammed'' as real Brits.  

Anyway I came back to request the address of the BLM website please. After your gag about them all being just  a bunch of thieving robbers, I've decided to go visit their site, to learn more about them, and discover if it's true that they're all thieves, like you claimed. I mean, maybe their website is full of suggestions for places to go and steal from?

Post their address for me please so I can go and learn more about them, thanks in advance, OP. Cool

Dont you know how Google works?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:28 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

lol!

I see you really enjoyed that disgusting joke and gave it a 'like'.
People are talking about it!

The way you two bigots have bonded reminds me of the way Jon Venables and Robert Thompson bonded in a common cause, in Liverpool. IE a match made in heaven inside satan's ass !!

A meeting of like minds . Enjoy your wonderful new bromance, you two. No

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyopinion Wed Sep 23, 2020 7:32 pm

JulesV wrote:
inmyopinion wrote:

supremacist if you mean do I consider myself better than looters, vandals and criminals, yes I do..

they may be in Britain it does not make them Brits and when it suits them they want nothing to do with Britain.

check looters.com the blm site will be on there somewhere.
inmyopinion
inmyopinion
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2