NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How has your appearance changed during lockdown?

+2
Ben Reilly
Syl
6 posters

Go down

How has your appearance changed during lockdown? Empty How has your appearance changed during lockdown?

Post by Syl Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:30 am

Is your hair wild and flowing? Have you piled on the pounds through boredom and lack of excercise? 
I know a couple of people who dont even get dressed in the daytime now.....they see no point.
No hair or nail salons open, even if you do like to be pampered it's do it yourself time now for everyone.

I made the life changing decision to stop dying my hair at the beginning of lockdown, I now have almost white hair at the front, the rest is still dark, but before long i will chop a few inches off the length....I am embracing the grey, something i have been wanting to do for years. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

How has your appearance changed during lockdown? Empty Re: How has your appearance changed during lockdown?

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:04 am

I've actually lost a significant amount of weight, but that happens every time I spend a while in England -- combination of walking, stair-climbing and the healthy meals eddie makes for me I love you

As far as hair, etc.; I don't have very much in the first place and I don't dye it. Also, I maintain the whole hair/beard thing with electric trimmers, so nothing much has changed for me except that I wish I hadn't forgotten to pack a belt Smile
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

How has your appearance changed during lockdown? Empty Re: How has your appearance changed during lockdown?

Post by Syl Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:28 am

Lol, just buy a belt online. Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:31 am

I ate worse because I let a girl move in for about 3 months because she needed a place to crash for "two weeks". It was sort of a bad idea, which are usually some of my more fun ideas. Not in this case.

So, besides that, and maybe 5 extra pounds, nothing really changed. I was essential so I went to work every day, rode my bike 3-4 days a week and spent less money because there were no bars or breweries open for awhile.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:38 am

Syl wrote:Lol, just buy a belt online. Cool

But I won't learn if I do that Razz
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:47 am

Ben Reilly wrote:

You’re like a caveman when you travel....
The exact opposite of me who needs fifteen pairs of shoes for one week in Texas. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:16 am

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

The exact opposite of me who needs fifteen pairs of shoes for one week in Texas. Rolling Eyes

That's okay -- more than okay; I love that about you.

And I get that certain clothing doesn't go with certain shoes, etc. I love you
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:55 am

eddie wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

As long as shoes are comfy that does me on holiday, I usually end up with loads of plasters all over my feet anyway. Crying or Very sad
Not that holidays are a concern at the moment....or shoes come to that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:57 am

Maddog wrote:I ate worse because I let a girl move in for about 3 months because she needed a place to crash for "two weeks". It was sort of a bad idea, which are usually some of my more fun ideas. Not in this case.

So, besides that, and maybe 5 extra pounds, nothing really changed. I was essential so I went to work every day, rode my bike 3-4 days a week and spent less money because there were no bars or breweries open for awhile.  

Has she left now?
An awkward time to have a house guest who has overstayed their welcome.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2020 12:03 pm

But it least Maddog had the opportunity for getting rent in kindness.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:19 pm

I had let my hair grow for a while before all this started, I have visions of shiny flowing locks, which it was after I left the hairdressers or had the time or could be bothered with all the proper drying and styling, mainly though it was a lank mess so I decided to go back to short hair on the Thursday before lockdown, its ok but I tend to look like a cockatoo when I get up in the mornings.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Wed Jun 10, 2020 2:53 pm

Syl wrote:
Maddog wrote:I ate worse because I let a girl move in for about 3 months because she needed a place to crash for "two weeks". It was sort of a bad idea, which are usually some of my more fun ideas. Not in this case.

Has she left now?
An awkward time to have a house guest who has overstayed their welcome.

Yeah, she moved out a few weeks ago. It's all good and were still friends. But it wasn't the most pleasant time in my life. I think the Corona stress didnt help.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Star24 Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:53 pm

My hair is long as it was when I was in school.
Has a good shine though. Laughing
Star24
Star24
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down