NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Horrifying Savagery"

2 posters

Go down

"Horrifying Savagery" Empty "Horrifying Savagery"

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 12:43 pm

28th February 2014

As I said to didge a year or so ago - in 10 years, will our prisons be occupied by foreigners only?

The son of a notorious robber who knifed a defenceless 73-year-old grandfather to death during a break-in at his £1.5 million home was jailed for 32 years today (fri). Aaron De Silva, 21, stabbed Joseph Griffiths 22 times during a murder of 'horrifying savagery' as he was trying to protect his family and home and left him to die in a pool of blood during a botched early morning raid. De Silva's dad Emmanuel was a leader of a gang of armed robbers, dubbed London's Reservoir Dogs, who were jailed for 117 years in 2002 for using Lottery cash to fuel their two-year crime spree. The convicted robber and his nephew Orson, another member of the notorious gang were still behind bars when his son carried out the horrifying attack on Mr Griffiths.

http://www.courtnewsuk.co.uk/newsgallery/#sthash.2Bbfkoia.dpuf

Back to top Go down

"Horrifying Savagery" Empty Re: "Horrifying Savagery"

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 1:02 pm

it was a good call Andy..

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:56 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:28th February 2014

As I said to didge a year or so ago - in 10 years, will our prisons be occupied by foreigners only?

The son of a notorious robber who knifed a defenceless 73-year-old grandfather to death during a break-in at his £1.5 million home was jailed for 32 years today (fri). Aaron De Silva, 21, stabbed Joseph Griffiths 22 times during a murder of 'horrifying savagery' as he was trying to protect his family and home and left him to die in a pool of blood during a botched early morning raid. De Silva's dad Emmanuel was a leader of a gang of armed robbers, dubbed London's Reservoir Dogs, who were jailed for 117 years in 2002 for using Lottery cash to fuel their two-year crime spree. The convicted robber and his nephew Orson, another member of the notorious gang were still behind bars when his son carried out the horrifying attack on Mr Griffiths.

Dear me, still going by names for your research Andy as your link to being now foreign?
So by this anyone not of Angle ancestry, cannot be English and thus foreign by your methodology then?

Around 13-14% of the nation is foreign born, those in prison foreign born 14%.

What you have to do is show any correlation and base this not only here but around the world, which you fail to do.
Again any foreign criminal should be deported and made to serve their sentence from the country they come from. People having ancestors who are foreign, does not mean they are foreign Andy because of their name

DOH

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:55 pm

So Andy, what's the deal, only white people can be British, or what?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:34 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:So Andy, what's the deal, only white people can be British, or what?

What has colour got to do with it?

I told you about this within one week of being here - I start threads about news stories - others jump on them and they argue about colour and race.

And here you are, doing it (again). Well done Ben.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:38 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:So Andy, what's the deal, only white people can be British, or what?

What has colour got to do with it?

I told you about this within one week of being here - I start threads about news stories - others jump on them and they argue about colour and race.

And here you are, doing it (again).  Well done Ben.

Actually that is not quite true though is it Andy, as in your first post you said this:

Why say that unless you are insinuating this criminal is foreign and not British born?

You either came to this conclusion you think he is foreign based off either the colour of his skin or the name, so which is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Sun Mar 02, 2014 12:58 am

But is he a foreigner Andy?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:13 am

Irn Bru wrote:

But is he a foreigner Andy?

If I went to China and was given a Chinese passport would I be foreign to them?

Do you know what foreign means Iron?

Believe me - this killing on the streets of London is very foreign to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down