NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CNN pushes narrative that Trump is racist to group of women. It brutally backfires.

Go down

CNN pushes narrative that Trump is racist to group of women. It brutally backfires. Empty CNN pushes narrative that Trump is racist to group of women. It brutally backfires.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:08 pm

That. Did. Not. Go. Over. Well. At. All.

CNN correspondent Randi Kaye asked eight Dallas-area women on Tuesday's "Anderson Cooper 360" if they thought Failing Idiot God's recent tweets attacking four progressive congresswomen are racist — and it did not go over well for CNN.

"How many of you don't think what the president said is racist?" Kaye asked the women, all of whom are Trump supporters.

In unison, all the women raised their hands.

The women told Kaye:

"I'm a brown-skinned woman. I am a legal immigrant. I agree with [Trump]."
"He was saying that if they hate America so much because what we're seeing out of them and hearing out of them — they hate America. If it's so bad, there's a lot of places they can go."
"Actually, I think it's a demonstration of how their ideology spills over even though they're American now, so to speak."
"They're not acting American."
"We know the president is not racist. He loves people from Hispanics to black people — all across the board."

https://www.theblaze.com/news/cnn-asks-women-if-trumps-tweets-are-racist-it-completely-backfires?utm_source=Sailthru&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20190717TrendingStory-CNNBackfire&utm_term=TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Back to top Go down

CNN pushes narrative that Trump is racist to group of women. It brutally backfires. Empty Re: CNN pushes narrative that Trump is racist to group of women. It brutally backfires.

Post by Original Quill Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:34 pm

You cannot generalize from specifics.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down