NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

George Takei asks Twitter about Trump and media... then deletes poll after it backfires

5 posters

Go down

George Takei asks Twitter about Trump and media... then deletes poll after it backfires Empty George Takei asks Twitter about Trump and media... then deletes poll after it backfires

Post by Independent Thoughts Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:54 pm

Actor George Takei took to Twitter Saturday to poll his followers over who they think does more “harm” to the American people.

“Trump says the media is the true enemy of the American people. So lets take a poll. Who do you think does MORE HARM to the American people?” Takei asked.

His two options: The “unfair” news media or Fake President Trump.

Takei, who is an outspoken liberal and progressive, likely posted the poll expecting his followers to select Trump. But after nearly 70,000 votes, the poll was nearly tied — 49 percent chose the media while only 51 percent chose Trump.

George Takei asks Twitter about Trump and media... then deletes poll after it backfires Takeideletestweetlolunexpectedresults

Takei did not expect those results, so naturally he deleted the poll altogether. And Twitter users did not let the action go unnoticed — and proceeded to roast him for being “dishonest.”
George Takei asks Twitter about Trump and media — then deletes poll after it hilariously backfires

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

George Takei asks Twitter about Trump and media... then deletes poll after it backfires Empty Re: George Takei asks Twitter about Trump and media... then deletes poll after it backfires

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:26 pm

He shouldn't have deleted it. It just shows how many genuine idiots there are in America to sit by as this incompetent loudmouth wrecks democracy and free speech.

Though in fairness, it was the media that helped him get there.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

George Takei asks Twitter about Trump and media... then deletes poll after it backfires Empty Re: George Takei asks Twitter about Trump and media... then deletes poll after it backfires

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:32 am

Scary/disgusting how readily hill shepherds fall for the same ruses as Hitler used.

veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 21, 2017 5:41 am

America = Nazi Germany?

Gimme a f-in break.  

As much as I disagree with my fellow American Liberals, I wish them no harm.

This is McCarthyism, in the 21st Century.  And it will go down in history as the same.

Long live Liberals. I seriously mean that.  I want them to stare long and hard and how a prosperous a nation can be... without their ideology.

Just look at the elections of the past 8 years.  People have rejected it, over and over again.  The Democratic Party is but a sliver of what it once was, because it doesn't represent freedom, or what this Great Nation was built on.

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 21, 2017 6:31 am

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:America = Nazi Germany?

Gimme a f-in break.  

As much as I disagree with my fellow American Liberals, I wish them no harm.

This is McCarthyism, in the 21st Century.  And it will go down in history as the same.

Long live Liberals. I seriously mean that.  I want them to stare long and hard and how a prosperous a nation can be... without their ideology.

Just look at the elections of the past 8 years.  People have rejected it, over and over again.  The Democratic Party is but a sliver of what it once was, because it doesn't represent freedom, or what this Great Nation was built on.

Yeah, except the 2008 election and the 2012 election. The Democratic Party's problem is that we can't get enough people to take off on a workday to vote unless it's the White House up for grabs. But don't you worry, Obama's working on that Wink
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Independent Thoughts Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:40 am

Well, I hope Obama a lot of luck with that.  Competition improves the field.
Can they come up with someone to fill Trump's shoes?
Or does it even matter, now?

Look at it:
Once upon a time, you had to be in politics for a long freakin' time to "earn" yourself up to the White House.  Kinda like Hillary did, but she got knocked off that pedestal twice:
- 2008 (Democrat - Barrack Obama)
- 2016 (Democrat - You know what it is)

That poor lady... she was a Democrat that paid her dues, but got knocked out of the way by two other Democrats, in both elections. At least she didn't lose to a Conservative or Republican, eh?

Independent Thoughts
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:45 am

Lord Independent Thoughts wrote:Well, I hope Obama a lot of luck with that.  Competition improves the field.
Can they come up with someone to fill Trump's shoes?
Or does it even matter, now?

Look at it:
Once upon a time, you had to be in politics for a long freakin' time to "earn" yourself up to the White House.  Kinda like Hillary did, but she got knocked off that pedestal twice:
- 2008 (Democrat - Barrack Obama)
- 2016 (Democrat - You know what it is)

That poor lady... she was a Democrat that paid her dues, but got knocked out of the way by two other Democrats, in both elections. At least she didn't lose to a Conservative or Republican, eh?

Trump is not a conservative or a Republican or a Democrat. He's a privileged manipulator who is turning this country in a dangerous direction, threatening to undermine the intent of the Founding Fathers. He's an autocrat who has conned a lot of people, many of them decent folk whose only sin was to believe him.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Feb 21, 2017 3:48 pm

"He's a privileged manipulator who..." has a serious case of alzheimer's...and certain elements in our society are spinning issues off his delusions.

Steve Bannon is the real president, but he will run headlong into Lt. Gen. McMasters. Stay tuned for changes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:09 am

I'm sure many of those that voted for Hitler didn't see what was coming...

But when it is reenacted play by play in the USA the same excuse can not be made.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 22, 2017 1:26 am

Plus, by most accounts, Hitler was a great public speaker. Same cannot be said of Trump. His idiocy literally just appeals to the lowest.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down