NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alabama woman charged with unborn baby's death after being shot in the stomach

+4
Maddog
eddie
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Alabama woman charged with unborn baby's death after being shot in the stomach - Page 3 Empty Alabama woman charged with unborn baby's death after being shot in the stomach

Post by Guest Thu Jun 27, 2019 9:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

An American woman who lost her unborn baby after being shot in the stomach has been charged with manslaughter for initiating the fight.

Marshae Jones, from Birmingham, Alabama, was five months pregnant when she was shot in the stomach by Ebony Jemison, 23, in December 2018.

Ms Jones, 27, was rushed to a nearby hospital and recovered, but her unborn baby girl did not survive.

However it was Ms Jones who was charged on Wednesday over the baby's death.

The two women were fighting outside a Dollar General store in December when the shooting occurred.

The shooter, Ms Jemison, was initially charged with manslaughter, but police said their investigation found she was acting in self-defence in a dispute over the baby's father.

Police said that Ms Jones had initiated the fight and was therefore at fault for the death of her baby.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/06/27/alabama-woman-charged-unborn-babys-death-shot-stomach/

Words fail me

Back to top Go down

Alabama woman charged with unborn baby's death after being shot in the stomach - Page 3 Empty Re: Alabama woman charged with unborn baby's death after being shot in the stomach

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:19 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

So pulling someones hair made the other person pull the gun and shoot her in the stomach?

Really, explain that to me?

Even though she claims not to have been aiming for her? If she was not aiming for her, as she claims, dont you think that makes her at fault, being that she shot her?

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2014/08/what_alabama_law_says_about_us.html

So your view is to back really poor laws?

What next, post laws about stonning women for adultery?

How about you actually answer my points?

Try again

So pulling someones hair made the other person pull the gun and shoot her in the stomach?

Even though she claims not to have been aiming for her? If she was not aiming for her, as she claims, dont you think that makes her at fault, being that she shot her?

Back to top Go down

Alabama woman charged with unborn baby's death after being shot in the stomach - Page 3 Empty Re: Alabama woman charged with unborn baby's death after being shot in the stomach

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:20 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I'm not saying I agree with the American system of carrying guns though.

What evidence is there to say that she directly shot Jones in the stomach?

That she was directly shot in the stomach

Its called medical evidence

Where is the evidence that the bullet didn't richochet off the ground?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:21 pm

Apparently, Ms Jones also took some mates with her, so that would probably have made Ms Jemison more apprehensive.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:21 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

https://www.al.com/news/birmingham/2014/08/what_alabama_law_says_about_us.html

Try again

I don't have all of the evidence. I do support self defense laws.

Do you support people attacking other people, and if they get harmed, it's just tough shit?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:21 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

That she was directly shot in the stomach

Its called medical evidence

Where is the evidence that it did?

Not one site claims this bullet deflected into the woman. We only have one side of the story, that of the shooter and he bullet hit the woman in the abdomen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Apparently, Ms Jones also took some mates with her, so that would probably have made Ms Jemison more apprehensive.

There you go. Several people on one person will do it every time. That's why the victim was no billed.

That's why guns are called equalizers.

I'm done here. I'll let you deal with Mr Empathy.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:25 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Try again

I don't have all of the evidence. I do support self defense laws.

Do you support people attacking other people, and if they get harmed, it's just tough shit?

Nobody said its okay to attack people Cathy Newman

Its also not okay to shoot people, when their hair is being pulled. As its not okay to carry guns in this country, mainly. As people are irresponble with such deadly weapons

She pulled a gun on someone grabbing her hair, a pregnant women no less. Only in the US could this sort of stupidity happen and shows the irresposibility of people carryiung guns. Like i keep telling you. When people carry guns, its only ever going to lead to more deaths and injuries and this proves it

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:26 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Not one site claims this bullet deflected into the woman. We only have one side of the story, that of the shooter and he bullet hit the woman in the abdomen

Where is the evidence that it didn't?

Even if she did shoot at Jones, the grand jury decided that it was self defence. As has been pointed out to you several times, she didn't have to be in actual fear of her life to use a gun in self defence.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:26 pm

Maddog wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Apparently, Ms Jones also took some mates with her, so that would probably have made Ms Jemison more apprehensive.

There you go. Several people on one person will do it every time. That's why the victim was no billed.

On one person?

On their own?

Are you sure, what part did rags deliberately leave out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:26 pm

Maddog wrote:

Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:27 pm

What's wrong with 'retreat if you can'? Seems to me that 'stand your ground' turns the whole thing into an ego match.

Can you think of a situation in which, if you could retreat, you would stick around just to kill someone?

Frankly, I don't see any justification for 'stand your ground' except to legitimize murder.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Even if she did shoot at Jones, the grand jury decided that it was self defence. As has been pointed out to you several times, she didn't have to be in actual fear of her life to use a gun in self defence.

Well the police are also considering charging the woman shot with manslaughter. Just as they have with a baby born premature, because the 16 year old mother once took cocaine. Even though there is no evidence this cause a stiollborn birth, she has been charged. Or another mother having a home birth and with complications charged when the baby died later in hospital. Are you seriously using the backward religious laws of this state to back your argument?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:What's wrong with 'retreat if you can'?  Seems to me that 'stand your ground' turns the whole thing into an ego match.

Can you think of a situation in  which, if you could retreat, you would stick around just to kill someone?

Frankly, I don't see any justification for 'stand your ground' except to legitimize murder.

You don't have to stand your ground, but you are entitled to. What is wrong with that? If someone is aggressive to you, you are entitled to fight back rather than run away.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:31 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Laughing

buzzfeednews wrote:According to Jemison, she, Jones, and the baby’s father worked together at a warehouse in Royal Oaks at the time of the shooting. She said that Jones would often get suspicious when the baby’s father — who was a supervisor — would talk to new female employees in the warehouse.

Jemison, who was a temp at the warehouse, said that she talked to the man only in the capacity of her work and that Jones had never confronted her directly about it.

But, Jemison said, on the day of the shooting she and three of her friends went to the Dollar Genera
l store during their lunch break when she saw Jones with four of her friends approaching her outside the store.

An altercation broke out, and Jemison claimed that Jones grabbed her hair.

Jemison said she then fired a single shot from her gun toward the ground that was intended to be a “warning shot” because “there was too much going on and just too many bodies.”

“My shot wasn’t to hurt anybody,” Jemison said. “It was just to get everybody to leave.”

Jemison said that after she fired the shot, everybody left in their respective cars. She said she only found out that she had struck Jones and killed her unborn baby when a detective showed up at her house after the shooting.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/pregnant-woman-shot-alabama-manslaughter-jones-jemison

Laughing

Wow four against five and one 5 months pregnant

Dont rags and Maddog look right wallies now  Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:31 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Well the police are also considering charging the woman shot with manslaughter. Just as they have with a baby born premature, because the 16 year old mother once took cocaine. Even though there is no evidence this cause a stiollborn birth, she has been charged. Or another mother having a home birth and with complications charged when the baby died later in hospital. Are you seriously using the backward religious laws of this state to back your argument?

I already said that there's no point in prosecuting Ms Jones.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:32 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:What's wrong with 'retreat if you can'?  Seems to me that 'stand your ground' turns the whole thing into an ego match.

Can you think of a situation in  which, if you could retreat, you would stick around just to kill someone?

You don't have to stand your ground, but you are entitled to. What is wrong with that? If someone is aggressive to you, you are entitled to fight back rather than run away.

What is right with pulling a gun and shooting someone, due to someone pulling your hair?

Can you imagine school playground fights being argued over this

Sorry, sir, your daughter died today, because we have really dumb gun las, that lloaw dickheads to carry guns. Never understanding how emotionally charged humans can be with deadly weapons

Last edited by phildidge on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:33 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

buzzfeednews wrote:According to Jemison, she, Jones, and the baby’s father worked together at a warehouse in Royal Oaks at the time of the shooting. She said that Jones would often get suspicious when the baby’s father — who was a supervisor — would talk to new female employees in the warehouse.

Jemison, who was a temp at the warehouse, said that she talked to the man only in the capacity of her work and that Jones had never confronted her directly about it.

But, Jemison said, on the day of the shooting she and three of her friends went to the Dollar Genera
l store during their lunch break when she saw Jones with four of her friends approaching her outside the store.

An altercation broke out, and Jemison claimed that Jones grabbed her hair.

Jemison said she then fired a single shot from her gun toward the ground that was intended to be a “warning shot” because “there was too much going on and just too many bodies.”

“My shot wasn’t to hurt anybody,” Jemison said. “It was just to get everybody to leave.”

Jemison said that after she fired the shot, everybody left in their respective cars. She said she only found out that she had struck Jones and killed her unborn baby when a detective showed up at her house after the shooting.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tasneemnashrulla/pregnant-woman-shot-alabama-manslaughter-jones-jemison

Laughing

No, we don't. You completely missed the point - as usual.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Laughing

No you fucking lied and got caught out doing so

Laughing

As trhe view of friends being there comes from the same report, that shows she had friends there

Busted

Last edited by phildidge on Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:34 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What is right with pulling a gun and shooting someone, due to someone pulling your hair?

Sorry, sir, your daughter died today, because we have really dumb gun las, that lloaw dickheads to carry guns. Never understanding how emotionally charged humans can be with deadly weapons

Perhaps you should write a letter to Mr Trump to tell him that the law is silly.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:34 pm

Retreating is the best option. You're supposed to be a lawyer. You know what the legal costs are even if you are no billed or found not guilty.

As a laymen, I suggest you retreat unless you really feel that death or a debilitating injury is imminent.

I'll give you that advice for free. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Perhaps you should write a letter to Mr Trump to tell him that the law is silly.

What aboutism yet again

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:35 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

As trhe view of friends being there comes from the same report, that shows she had friends there

Busted

I didn't lie.

I see you're about to go into meldown mode again.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

You don't have to stand your ground, but you are entitled to.

In order to do what? Hang around just to kill somebody? That's all you're gonna do.

Raggamuffin wrote:What is wrong with that? If someone is aggressive to you, you are entitled to fight back rather than run away.

Because it's revenge. If we let revenge enter the defense world, we'll have the Hatfield's and McCoy's all over again.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:37 pm

If someone came up to me and pushed me, I'd push them back. I wouldn't run away because they could probably run faster than me. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:39 pm

I mean look at how poorly and bad this argument is by Rags and maddog

Even if we believe the wqoman fired into the ground. No matter if it hit her direct or bounced off the ground and hit her. How irresponisble a thing to do was that. As it could have hit any of the other seven people there. Not even involved in the confrontation. 
Yet all this is ignored, by a jury and fails to see the inherant danger of drawing and firing a gun in the close proximinity of other people. Even more to the point, one person ended up being shot

You cannot make it up how stupid some people are or the lenghs they wiill go, to defend an irrational act, as seen here, when this woman got away with shooting someone

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:40 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Laughing

Busted

I didn't lie.

You fucking lied, as the only report that said she had friends at the scene, was the same report I posted. Showing the shooter also had friends at the scene

I suggest you wash out your mouith with soap   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:42 pm

In any case, it's probably quite difficult to run away when someone has hold of your hair - unless you want to leave it behind.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:43 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I didn't lie.

You fucking lied, as the only report that said she had friends at the scene, was the same report I posted. Showing the shooter also had friends at the scene

I suggest you wash out your mouith with soap   Laughing

I said that Jones took friends with her, which was true, so you're the liar by calling me a liar.

I'm laughing at your imminent meltdown.

Alabama woman charged with unborn baby's death after being shot in the stomach - Page 3 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:43 pm

Maddog wrote:

Retreating is the best option. You're supposed to be a lawyer. You know what the legal costs are even if you are no billed or found not guilty.

As a laymen, I suggest you retreat unless you really feel that death or a debilitating injury is imminent.  

I'll give you that advice for free. Cool

That's the advice I've been giving everybody. I'm not paying you to echo my words.

BTW, it's not always expensive to shoot someone. Geo. Zimmerman's lawyer admitted Zimmerman made a fortune on 'Go Fund Me' contributions from southerners...as well as large corporate contributions. That came out in the Petition to Revoke Bail hearing.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:44 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:In any case, it's probably quite difficult to run away when someone has hold of your hair - unless you want to leave it behind.

And, what has that got to do with anything?

Again

I mean look at how poorly and bad this argument is by Rags and maddog

Even if we believe the wqoman fired into the ground. No matter if it hit her direct or bounced off the ground and hit her. How irresponisble a thing to do was that. As it could have hit any of the other seven people there. Not even involved in the confrontation. 
Yet all this is ignored, by a jury and fails to see the inherant danger of drawing and firing a gun in the close proximinity of other people. Even more to the point, one person ended up being shot

You cannot make it up how stupid some people are or the lenghs they wiill go, to defend an irrational act, as seen here, when this woman got away with shooting someone

Would you both being saying the same. If the bullet had of hit any of the other people at this confrontation?

No

But what happens here and as bad as this religious fucked up state jury. You allow yourself to think its okay that the woman was shot, because she messed up the other persons hair

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:46 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Laughing

Rags smilled at Maddog claiming several people on one person

Opps, did she correct him, nope but smilled

ha ha ha ha

So easy to catch out Rags

Toooooo easy

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:46 pm

Messing up someone's hair is a result of ruffling it. I don't think Jones did that, so you?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:47 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

ha ha ha ha

Toooooo easy

Laughing

I laughed at him calling you "Mr Empathy" actually. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:47 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:In any case, it's probably quite difficult to run away when someone has hold of your hair - unless you want to leave it behind.

That wasn't the question. The question is: if you can retreat why wouldn't you?

Obviously, if someone is holding you back, you cannot retreat.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Messing up someone's hair is a result of ruffling it. I don't think Jones did that, so you?

Pulling someones hair is messing it up is it not?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:48 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

ha ha ha ha

Toooooo easy

Laughing

Is that why you never corrected his false claim then? When you often try to do so with me? Opps

Ha ha ha

Its too easy for me to show up a right poor liar   Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:49 pm

Original Quill wrote:

That wasn't the question.  The question is: if you can retreat why wouldn't you?

As I said, if someone came up to me and pushed me, I wouldn't retreat even though I could, I'd push them back.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:50 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:Messing up someone's hair is a result of ruffling it. I don't think Jones did that, so you?

No, it's assault - in this case anyway.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:51 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Is that why you never corrected his false claim then? When you often try to do so with me? Opps

Ha ha ha

You are such a liar. You must have a huge nose. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:52 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Trump is president of the US. He doesn't have anything to do with state laws.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:53 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Trump is president of the US.

Really? Why did nobody tell me? Shocked

lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

That wasn't the question.  The question is: if you can retreat why wouldn't you?

As I said, if someone came up to me and pushed me, I wouldn't retreat even though I could, I'd push them back.

We're not talking about pushing. We are talking about deadly force. Remember, the issue is a defense for murder.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:54 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

So do you agree that pulling a gund from this, when its claimed your intent is to warn. By attempting to shoot into the ground. When bullets can  ricochet into people. Even more with 9 people involved here. That it was a completely and irresponsible act?.

Now i am going off the shooters claim here, based off firing her gun a a warning. Hence do you not think it was an irresponsible act?

As if we were to believe your claim she did fire into the ground and the ricochet hit the mother. That would prove irresponsibility of the shooter. As it had the potential to hit anybody in close proximity?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:56 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

We're not talking about pushing.  We are talking about deadly force.  Remember, the issue is a defense for murder.

I might hit them with my handbag. I wouldn't shoot them because I'm not allowed to carry a gun.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:56 pm

I could hit them with my walking stick and kill them, but I don't often have that with me. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:57 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Ha ha ha

You are such a liar. You must have a huge nose. Razz

How am i lying, when I already posted the articlke that gave you the points you made about how many friends she had and that you ommitted the shooters friends. That is you trying to hide the edvidence to paint a false picture and you use a view point on nose size for lying?

wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:57 pm

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

So do you agree that pulling a gund from this, when its claimed your intent is to warn. By attempting to shoot into the ground. When bullets can  ricochet into people. Even more with 9 people involved here. That it was a completely and irresponsible act?.

Now i am going off the shooters claim here, based off firing her gun a a warning. Hence do you not think it was an irresponsible act?

As if we were to believe your claim she did fire into the ground and the ricochet hit the mother. That would prove irresponsibility of the shooter. As it had the potential to hit anybody in close proximity?

Yes, I agree.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 29, 2019 6:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Trump is president of the US.

lol!

So why are you saying "write a letter to Mr Trump to tell him that the law is silly". He's got nothing to do with it.

I think the real truth is, you don't know sheit about the US system.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:00 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

We're not talking about pushing.  We are talking about deadly force.  Remember, the issue is a defense for murder.

I might hit them with my handbag. I wouldn't shoot them because I'm not allowed to carry a gun.

Why, in Alabama, aren't you allowed to carry a gun? Did you do something wrong? Are you on parole? Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 29, 2019 7:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

lol!

So why are you saying "write a letter to Mr Trump to tell him that the law is silly".  He's got nothing to do with it.

I think the real truth is, you don't know sheit about the US system.

It was a joke Quill ...
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next