NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spoiler alert: The cops shot him to death

2 posters

Go down

Spoiler alert: The cops shot him to death Empty Spoiler alert: The cops shot him to death

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:44 am

What's wrong with this picture?

Spoiler alert: The cops shot him to death Dasboard-cam-footage-800x430

Dashboard footage from a fatal police shooting in Bridgeton, New Jersey confirm eyewitness accounts that the victim was stepping out of the car with his arms raised when officers shot and killed him, the Press of Atlantic City reports.

Police in Bridgeton pulled over the car in which Jerame Reid was a passenger on December 30th. Prosecutors said that “during the course of the stop a handgun was revealed and later recovered,” but witnesses said that Officers Braheme Days and Roger Worley opened fire and killed Reid as he was peacefully exiting the vehicle.

I don't see any reasonable explanation for this.

“Show me your hands. Show me your f—— hands,” Days said, before quickly adding, “Get him out of the car, Rog[er Worley], we got a gun in his glove compartment.”

After the gun is retrieved, Days continued to yell at Reid. “I tell you, I’m going to shoot you,” he shouted. “You’re gonna be f—— dead. You reach for something, you’re going to be f—— dead.”

Reid then attempted to exit the vehicle with his hands raised, at which point Officer Days yelled, “Don’t you f—— move!” before he and Worley opened fire, discharging their weapons at least six times.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Spoiler alert: The cops shot him to death Empty Re: Spoiler alert: The cops shot him to death

Post by Original Quill Thu Jan 22, 2015 5:33 am

It's New Jersey, what do you expect...ya fuckin' dummy!
---Chris Christy

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down