NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anti-Semitic attacks rise worldwide in 2018, led by U.S., west Europe: study

2 posters

Go down

Anti-Semitic attacks rise worldwide in 2018, led by U.S., west Europe: study Empty Anti-Semitic attacks rise worldwide in 2018, led by U.S., west Europe: study

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2019 7:26 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=68&v=SKCDZwIsbns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=fus-uED8K2I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=0YUJ6NCuABs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=8&v=FEkpIy8atXQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=19&v=FBzXGmQod7Q

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l53iXLP-1WA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1WMYbMKm4tQ

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-israel-antisemitism/anti-semitic-attacks-rise-worldwide-in-2018-led-by-us-west-europe-study-idUSKCN1S73M1

Back to top Go down

Anti-Semitic attacks rise worldwide in 2018, led by U.S., west Europe: study Empty Re: Anti-Semitic attacks rise worldwide in 2018, led by U.S., west Europe: study

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:25 pm

Certainly seems there are lot of attacks in the U.S. in the past few years.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Anti-Semitic attacks rise worldwide in 2018, led by U.S., west Europe: study Empty Re: Anti-Semitic attacks rise worldwide in 2018, led by U.S., west Europe: study

Post by Original Quill Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:33 pm

Trump is responsible for most of this. His racism and white nationalism has motivated actions like Charlottesville.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:41 pm

Original Quill wrote:Trump is responsible for most of this.  His racism and white nationalism has motivated actions like Charlottesville.

Without a doubt. Trumpian losers attacked minorities both after Obama won and after Trump got it (I never say he won, because he didn't). Pretty much just looking for any excuse to go out and be a racist hooligan.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 4:45 am

Original Quill wrote:Trump is responsible for most of this.  His racism and white nationalism has motivated actions like Charlottesville.

Yet most of the attackers were by African American in Brooklyn. Meaning its hate spread by groups like Nation of Islam against Jews, and antisemitic conspiracies claiming Jews were behind the slave trade by again extreme lefties that is causing a rise in attacks by African Americans on Jews. That has nothing to do with Trump. Even attacks by the Far right against Jews have nothing to do with Trump, as he supports Jews. Its the one area of hate, that the far right and left are on the same page on. Their hate of the Jews. To use Trump here, is ignoring the actual problem that has excisted for centuries and one thst is growing on the Far left and right, antisemitism.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 18, 2019 5:21 pm

phildidge wrote:

Yet most of the attackers were by African American in Brooklyn.

I didn't seen any evidence of that. Jews are the stock of liberalism in America. Blacks and American Jews are generally quite tight. Much of the support for the NAACP comes from Jews. And the predominately Jewish American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is always there, side-by-side with Blacks.

Charlottesville, however, showed unabashedly who hate Jews in America:

Anti-Semitic attacks rise worldwide in 2018, led by U.S., west Europe: study Q3-Charlottesville-Line-Graph_vf

Anti-Semitic attacks rise worldwide in 2018, led by U.S., west Europe: study 1503489271_59b5

Anti-Semitic attacks rise worldwide in 2018, led by U.S., west Europe: study C27762673e3e22ab64eabc7b49de813a

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Yet most of the attackers were by African American in Brooklyn.

I didn't seen any evidence of that.  Jews are the stock of liberalism in America.  Blacks and American Jews are generally quite tight.  Much of the support for the NAACP comes from Jews.  And the predominately Jewish American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is always there, side-by-side with Blacks.

Never denied Far right hate attacks on Jews. Or that this needs to be tackled but am going on about the growing number of attacks in Brooklyn New York.

So are you are asserting that these African Anmericans that carried out these attacks are white supremacists then?

Or like I say there is a growing spate of hate going on from the Nation of islam and the far left in accordance with conspiracies against Jews.

Which seems the more credible cause here for the antisemitism in Brooklyn ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:33 pm

The Nation of Islam is a small, negligible self-help group that goes back to the 1930's.  They had a surge during the Vietnam war, along with many other protesters...about the same time as the Black Panthers.   Its stated goals are to improve the spiritual, mental, social, and economic condition of African Americans in the United States and all of humanity.

Because they are an African American group, they are looked at with a suspicious eye, like the Black Panthers.  But they are also known for providing hot lunches for children, shelter for single mothers and their kids, and medical clinics.  The Nation has long been a strong advocate of African-American education and businesses.

It is a separatist group, but one that does a lot of good for it's community.  Occasionally they engage in doctrinal discussions/arguments with other groups and religions, but it is always on the intellectual level.  They could never be equated with the KKK or white-supremacists, who see violence as a legitimate means to their ends.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:00 pm

Original Quill wrote:The Nation of Islam is a small, negligible self-help group that goes back to the 1930's.  They had a surge during the Vietnam war, along with many other protesters...about the same time as the Black Panthers.   Its stated goals are to improve the spiritual, mental, social, and economic condition of African Americans in the United States and all of humanity.

Because they are an African American group, they are looked at with a suspicious eye, like the Black Panthers.  But they are also known for providing hot lunches for children, shelter for single mothers and their kids, and medical clinics.  The Nation has long been a strong advocate of African-American education and businesses.

It is a separatist group, but one that does a lot of good for it's community.  Occasionally they engage in doctrinal discussions/arguments with other groups and religions, but it is always on the intellectual level.  They could never be equated with the KKK or white-supremacists, who see violence as a legitimate means to their ends.

Completely glossed over the potential reasons for the rise of attacks. The southern Poverty law center classes the Nation of islam as a hate group. To claim over the size of the organisation is really poor to say ther least, when it has a out reach to many people through social media. So its nothing to do with suspicion,. they are classified as a hate group, for fuck sake. Your argument is like saying "Hitler did some good mind, as he brought umeployment down" Or saying ISIS gave to the poor. As if this some how then excuse the hate promoted and extremism. The fact that you even attempt to down play their hate through racism, homophobia and antisemitism, shows you lose all credability here. So they are very much in the same league as the KKK and white supremacists

Since its founding in 1930, the Nation of Islam (NOI) has grown into one of the wealthiest and best-known organizations in black America. Its theology of innate black superiority over whites and the deeply racist, antisemitic and anti-LGBT rhetoric of its leaders have earned the NOI a prominent position in the ranks of organized hate.

https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate/extremist-files/group/nation-islam

I see you even worse ignore the know Far left antisemitism, that is also driving attacks on Jews. All I see here, is a typical leftist defense of a problem and not opening your eyes to a problem. I do not do the same with the far right wioth antisemitism and state very clear in how this form of hate drives attacks on Jews. You however do your usual and attempt to down play a problem. Its a ridiculous argument to make.

This is why its pointless discussing a problem of hate, where both political sides of the spectrum are causing the rise of antisemitism, as well as religious extremism. When you are so biased on a topic, you end up defending an homophobic, antisemitic, racist Black supremacist group. In the form of the Nation of Islam.

Hence end of discussion

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:11 pm

I don't see any antisemitism, nor do I see any attacks (except Charlottesville) mentioned in the mainstream media. Must be those wacky, conspiracy theory websites you visit.

I wouldn't waste my time if I were you. You'll end up discussing the deep state, and arguing that aliens have a base in Antarctica.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:I don't see any antisemitism, nor do I see any attacks (except Charlottesville) mentioned in the mainstream media.  Must be those wacky, conspiracy theory websites you visit.

I wouldn't waste my time if I were you.  You'll end up discussing the deep state, and arguing that aliens have a base in Antarctica.

Wow, you dont see any antisemitism? I guess these media sources. One is Jewish below and very left wing, are conspiracy sites to you? Please continue to stick your head in the sand. The last point I will make to you on this topic. Now I do not put all these attacks down to just  African Americans, but my view here was to understand why some African Americans are involved in a high number of phsycial hate crime attacks in Brooklyn against Jews. I wanted to delve into why such attacks are happenning. As we know when the suspects are white. That they are generally white supremacists. Hence the video evidence posted which you have completely ignored. Showing most of the attackers were Black people. Hence what is creating these hateful attacks by some of them. Hence I gave views of the possible cause for this. You though are too scared to even venture why this is happenning.

Like I said, your view to defend a homophobic racist antisemitic Black Supremacist group. Says it all here. Once again you continue to embarress yourself.

Anti-Semitic assaults in New York state rose 55 percent last year and represented nearly half of all such recorded attacks nationally, the latest figures released by the Anti-Defamation League revealed Tuesday. In addition, all reported New York state assaults took place within the five boroughs of New York City, with the vast majority — 13 out of 17 — occurring in Brooklyn. The ADL called the borough a “hot spot for anti-Semitic activity.”

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/.premium-staggering-rise-in-anti-semitic-attacks-in-new-york-in-2018-reports-adl-1.7189280

https://nypost.com/2019/05/12/anti-semitic-attacks-are-rising-in-brooklyn-and-seems-like-no-one-cares/

A man was arrested in Brooklyn for shouting “Heil Hitler” at a Jewish man as he sat in his car.

The man who was identifiably Jewish was sitting in his parked car and preparing to go to a meeting in a nearby building on Thursday morning when the young African American man shouted at him through the window that he should leave the neighborhood. “This is a black neighborhood and you don’t belong here,” the man said, according to Yeshiva World News.

The car owner made a police report. He was asked about a half hour later to come to a local police station and identify the perpetrator, who was then arrested.

https://jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/man-arrested-in-brooklyn-for-harassing-jewish-man-with-heil-hitler-salute/

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:15 pm

The New York Post is one of those wacky RW sources I was telling you about. The Jewish press is divided right now, between devotion to Trump because of his affinity toward Netanyahu and his land grab, and their devotion to liberal ideas. So like I said...the wacky media.

Right now, I'd gravitate toward the traditional press: The New York Times, the Washington Post, the San Francisco Chronicle, the Los Angeles Times, the Chicago Tribune and MSNBC. They are still devoted to facticity.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:24 pm

So there you have it folks, reported hate crime incidents by the New York Police and Quill yet again makes up some ultra bullshit over the media sources. Ignoring the FBI and ADL stats on this, video evidence and continues to embarress himself. Choosing what media he likes based on his own warped arbritary view point. Like I have always said, he is nothing more than a Far left Jew hater himself and his defense of a Homophobic, racist, antisemitic Black supremacist group simple proved this.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:29 pm

Pwassh... Mountain outta a molehill.  Rolling Eyes

When you get over yourself, I'll be down in the Misc. section. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down