NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol

+10
Tommy Monk
nicko
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
Syl
Vintage
Ben Reilly
Andy
'Wolfie
eddie
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol Empty I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 6:48 am

A man helped a pigeon come back to after he noticed it had eaten a bunch of fermented apples. The commentary is gold.

https://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/8195/A-Pigeon-Accidentally-Got-Drunk-Off-Fermented-Apples

"Some of the woodland critters reep the benefit of this harvest and get totally fucking wankered"

I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol 3489511464

Back to top Go down

I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol Empty Re: I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol

Post by eddie Sat May 11, 2019 12:59 pm

Yep, by 6am I was passed out cold... I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol 3489511464

I woke up and had two pints of tea, ginger cake and eggs on toast.  
I feel splendid now!
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol Empty Re: I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 1:08 pm

eddie wrote:Yep, by 6am I was passed out cold... I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol 3489511464

I woke up and had two pints of tea, ginger cake and eggs on toast.  
I feel splendid now!

lol!

Glad you feel okay sunny

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat May 11, 2019 3:36 pm

I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol 630750432

The phrase "pissed as a parrot" comes to mind...

If you get a couple of days of light rain when a tree is in full flower, followed by a couple of warm days,  the nectar in those flowers can ferment..

And then you can see drunk parrots, cockatoos, honeybees and butterflies in different situations.  Pretty much the same outcome as seen with birds and animals feeding on fermented windfall fruit.

I've seen birds dive bombing, flying loop-de-loops, crashing into each other;  honeybees so drunk they're walking around on the ground, unable to fly..

In the past, up on the Hunter River, some riverside dairy farmers have found their cows zonked out of their brains after grazing on marijuana plants,  where the seeds had been carried down in floodwaters a few months earlier  !
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 3:48 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:I bet Eddie is exactly like this Pigeon right now, passed out lol 630750432

The phrase "pissed as a parrot" comes to mind...

If you get a couple of days of light rain when a tree is in full flower, followed by a couple of warm days,  the nectar in those flowers can ferment..

And then you can see drunk parrots, cockatoos, honeybees and butterflies in different situations.  Pretty much the same outcome as seen with birds and animals feeding on fermented windfall fruit.

I've seen birds dive bombing, flying loop-de-loops, crashing into each other;  honeybees so drunk they're walking around on the ground, unable to fly..

In the past, up on the Hunter River, some riverside dairy farmers have found their cows zonked out of their brains after grazing on marijuana plants,  where the seeds had been carried down in floodwaters a few months earlier  !

I have never actually see this happen

Again very interesting wolf

The video had me in stitches

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat May 11, 2019 6:19 pm

Hilarious watching the gulls feeding on dry ice lumps at the old Billingsgate fish market 50  years ago.
They would swallow the lumps whole, fly away, quiver, then explode in a red miasma of bloody feathers as the dry ice melted rapidly.
It was usually over bowler hatted commuters!
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 6:38 pm

Andy wrote:Hilarious watching the gulls feeding on dry ice lumps at the old Billingsgate fish market 50  years ago.
They would swallow the lumps whole, fly away, quiver, then explode in a red miasma of bloody feathers as the dry ice melted rapidly.

That is hilarious. I am certainly aware of the danger of dry ice with the formation of carbon dixoide gas, but was not aware of the effects this could have on gulls when eaten.

Excellent story Andy and thank you for sharing

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat May 11, 2019 7:25 pm

I recommend it to Smelly. Dry ice cubes in his Sarf Afrikaan beer..
Quaff the beer then chomp the cubes.
Sorted.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 11, 2019 8:41 pm

phildidge wrote:
Andy wrote:Hilarious watching the gulls feeding on dry ice lumps at the old Billingsgate fish market 50  years ago.

That is hilarious. I am certainly aware of the danger of dry ice with the formation of carbon dixoide gas, but was not aware of the effects this could have on gulls when eaten.

Laughing

Wow, call me a snowflake but I actually found that story really disturbing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat May 11, 2019 8:41 pm

Drunk animals...that is such a funny concept.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 8:56 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Laughing

Why?

I believe in fate

Are you disturbed when a lion crushed the neck of a baby dear?

I am not, its life.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 11, 2019 9:08 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Laughing

Why?

I believe in fate

I am not, its life.

Not as much, though the sight is kind of gruesome. At least that's nature.

Birds eating dry ice and exploding wouldn't happen if people hadn't invented dry ice and left pellets around, and that's disturbing. And frankly, you and Andy finding it funny to see birds exploding is disturbing as well.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat May 11, 2019 9:13 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Laughing

You had to see the old market.
Pallets of fresh fish being dive bombed by literally hundreds of bastard aggressive, ravenous gulls. A few committed hari kiri by going for the dry ice.
All in front of black suited, bowler hatted, brolly carrying city gents on their way to some important office job.
It was carnage.

Last edited by Andy on Sat May 11, 2019 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 9:14 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Why?

I believe in fate

I am not, its life.

Birds eating dry ice and exploding wouldn't happen if people hadn't invented dry ice and left pellets around, and that's disturbing. And frankly, you and Andy finding it funny to see birds exploding is disturbing as well.

That is your view and it shows you are too emotive towards the effects to animals

I grew up and spent many summers in ireland, seeing cows being slaughtered

You become hardedn to this and why I am not a hypocrite

We effect lives in many ways

You are put off in what you see, frankly seeing gulls explode is a blessing to me. They have become one of the biggest pests in this country

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 11, 2019 9:37 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Why?

I believe in fate

I am not, its life.

That is your view and it shows you are too emotive towards the effects to animals

You are put off in what you see, frankly seeing gulls explode is a blessing to me. They have become one of the biggest pests in this country

First of all, not trying to be a prick, but you want "emotional" rather than "emotive," which means that something inspires emotions -- "The emotive memorial to fallen soldiers."

More importantly, yes, we see this differently and that's fine; my opinion is as valid as yours and I have the right to express it, and I will.

I saw a quote somewhere, "If you teach the girl not to step on the spider, you help not only the spider, but also the girl." I live by that, and I find people who are indifferent to the suffering and death of animals to be disturbing.

Yes, I eat meat, and yes, I know that the animals often aren't raised or killed humanely, but at least I'm not laughing about it.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 9:47 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

First of all, not trying to be a prick, but you want "emotional" rather than "emotive," which means that something inspires emotions -- "The emotive memorial to fallen soldiers."

More importantly, yes, we see this differently and that's fine; my opinion is as valid as yours and I have the right to express it, and I will.

I saw a quote somewhere, "If you teach the girl not to step on the spider, you help not only the spider, but also the girl." I live by that, and I find people who are indifferent to the suffering and death of animals to be disturbing.

Yes, I eat meat, and yes, I know that the animals often aren't raised or killed humanely, but at least I'm not laughing about it.

Man alive but what a crock of shit

Your view is based on emotions and hence emotive

You do not like to see any harm towards animals

I get that, and its emotive and based on emotions

The reality is humans are full of shit, including me and you. Our lives effect the well being of many animals. Hence why I never make any view to claim I think something is wrong when animals die. The very fact, due to our systems, effects the lives of many species. Of course you dont see this, but at least I dont harbour a view that some how I pretend to care.

If I did care, as you claim to do, we would forgo the very lives we live to exist and go back to nature

So please spare me the hypocrisy mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 11, 2019 9:56 pm

I know how our lives affect nature as well as you do -- I've seen wild animals wander onto sporting fields that were wilderness the year before; I know how birds are killed by tall, reflective buildings (a hell of a lot more than they're killed by wind turbines); I see animals killed in traffic and have their migration patterns disrupted by development. I know all these things.

I'm talking about laughing at a bird exploding. I think it's disturbing that anyone would find that funny and that nobody would think to tell whoever was leaving the pellets lying around that it was killing gulls.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 10:00 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:I know how our lives affect nature as well as you do -- I've seen wild animals wander onto sporting fields that were wilderness the year before; I know how birds are killed by tall, reflective buildings (a hell of a lot more than they're killed by wind turbines); I see animals killed in traffic and have their migration patterns disrupted by development. I know all these things.

I'm talking about laughing at a bird exploding. I think it's disturbing that anyone would find that funny and that nobody would think to tell whoever was leaving the pellets lying around that it was killing gulls.

Okay, have you never laughed at when someone has an accident like falling over?

Yes or No?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 11, 2019 10:01 pm

Also, this is from the jolly fellows who write the Oxford Dictionary, so I'll defer to their definitions of "emotive" and "emotional":

The words emotive and emotional share similarities but are not simply interchangeable. Emotive is used to mean ‘arousing intense feeling’, while emotional tends to mean ‘characterized by intense feeling’. Thus an emotive issue is one which is likely to arouse people's passions, while an emotional response is one which is itself full of passion.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 11, 2019 10:02 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:I know how our lives affect nature as well as you do -- I've seen wild animals wander onto sporting fields that were wilderness the year before; I know how birds are killed by tall, reflective buildings (a hell of a lot more than they're killed by wind turbines); I see animals killed in traffic and have their migration patterns disrupted by development. I know all these things.

Yes or No?

Of course, but I've never laughed when someone accidentally exploded and died.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 10:08 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Yes or No?

Oh I see, but you do laugh at the misfortune of others?

Hence its only wrong based on an arbitrary view point?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 11, 2019 10:10 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Yes or No?

I don't laugh at death. I find people who laugh at death disturbing.

Unless, of course, they're daredevils, doers of derring-do, or swashbucklers, who laugh at death in a different sense of the phrase.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 10:14 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Unless, of course, they're daredevils, doers of derring-do, or swashbucklers, who laugh at death in a different sense of the phrase.

Why?

To celebrate live, we have to laugh at death. It shows no fear of death itsellf

So you define disturbing something dying?

Just how many times have you stopped your car to avoid bugs dying when driving?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 11, 2019 11:10 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Why?

So laughing at an exploding bird is a way of celebrating life?

Fair enough, Didge.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 11:13 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Why?

Fair enough, Didge.

I find many things funny

I actually get a thrill seeing predators kill their prey.

Do you understand why?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 11, 2019 11:16 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Why?

Fair enough, Didge.

I find many things funny

I actually get a thrill seeing predators kill  their prey.

Do you understand why?

I think so; I think I agree. But I still don't understand why you see an animal eating something and then dying horrifically from it to be funny. I doubt I ever will.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 11, 2019 11:17 pm

To me, it's like how dogs sometimes lap up anti-freeze because it tastes delicious to them, then die of poisoning. I just find that sad.

But I'm sure I'm wrong and that I'm missing something.

After all, I'm fat and Didge could kick my ass.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 11:21 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I find many things funny

Do you understand why?

I think so; I think I agree. But I still don't understand why you see an animal eating something and then dying horrifically from it to be funny. I doubt I ever will.

Its a buzz ben

No problem that you dont

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 11:24 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:To me, it's like how dogs sometimes lap up anti-freeze because it tastes delicious to them, then die of poisoning. I just find that sad.

The problem is Ben, every day people seem to care more about animals than humans

Many people starve each day and that t some animalks matter more

You are fat dude and have to cut back on the whiskey. If you ware happy how you are

No problem, but dont you want to spend more time in life with Eddie?

You have time on your hands now, so lose some weight lard arse Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sat May 11, 2019 11:25 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

Fair enough, Didge.

I find many things funny

Do you understand why?

Because you are sick?

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat May 11, 2019 11:29 pm

phildidge wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:To me, it's like how dogs sometimes lap up anti-freeze because it tastes delicious to them, then die of poisoning. I just find that sad.

The problem is Ben, every day people seem to care more about animals than humans

You are fat dude and have to cut back on the whiskey. If you ware happy how you are

Had to give you green on that one, that's a great attempt at a wind-up Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 11, 2019 11:34 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Had to give you green on that one, that's a great attempt at a wind-up Laughing

Which proves my point on paranoia

How many times have I stated how nhappy I am for you both to be together

You both are at times idiots, as you are both parnoid and over sensitive

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun May 12, 2019 1:18 am

I agree with you. Anyone who can laugh at the suffering of any  living thing  and think the terrible death of any  creature is cause for amusment  is imo... very odd.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun May 12, 2019 2:14 am

Syl wrote:

I agree with you. Anyone who can laugh at the suffering of any  living thing  and think the terrible death of any  creature is cause for amusment  is imo... very odd.

I used to work with a guy, found him quite friendly and funny, until he very casually mentioned that he used to work at a pet store and that he and another guy there would play "baseball" with some of the rodents after work. After that I drew waaaaaaaaaaaay back. That's just sick.

I don't know, I just think animals deserve better than a horrible, needless death.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 12, 2019 4:14 am

Syl wrote:

Just curious, but how do you feel about spiders and killing them? Or flies and Raid?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2019 5:56 am

Vintage wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I find many things funny

Do you understand why?

Because you are sick?

No, because I am not a hypocrite and emoptionally attached to animals

Hence why i eat meat

At least I am honest uinlike the bullshit hypocriotical bullshit that Ben comes out

People laugh at the misfortune of poeople all the time. Like for example if somebody falls over

Its actually inate within people finding humour in the mishaps of others.

So there is nothing sick, I just dont emotionally attach myself to animals. Mainly as I eat meat

I dont have pets, as I think having pets is a selfish need within people

So how does that make me sick?

I am just not a hypocrite like you are vintage

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 12, 2019 9:08 am

I think that Didge is a psychopath. He's just not normal.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2019 9:35 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I think that Didge is a psychopath. He's just not normal.

Do you base this on your lack of medical knowledge or a pure hateful stance you take onto me?

Do you even know what a psychopath is?

Do you even care whether you are being hateful claiming this?

Its not even a criticism, but a poor claim

I really do not mind criticism, but this by you is pure spite and hateful rags

Do you think that makes you feel better to claim this of me?

Oh and for the record, the view on normal? Is that conformity to your standards?

How utterly arrogant of you also

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2019 10:43 am

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Just curious, but how do you feel about spiders and killing them?  Or flies and Raid?

Excellent point and i imagine many here do, in swatting away the lives of bugs they do not like

Great point mate and it exposes thje hypocrisy here

I think this is apt to post here  Laughing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mux9dl8RO6c

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun May 12, 2019 10:50 am

Your a sick geranium Didge, you should be sectioned !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2019 10:53 am

nicko wrote:Your a sick geranium Didge, you should be sectioned !

At least I dont murder unarmed prisoners mate

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun May 12, 2019 11:03 am

Lets settle your bullshit now, VC surrendered , one had a primed Grenade in his hand . If he had got near me he would have detonated it !Others had done the same, so I shot him ! The lives of my mates and mine come before an enemy who would have no hesitation in killing me. Get that through your thick Skull, you were never there, you were a Football yob who got put in Prison [so you say] So fuck off and get posting your bullshit, you don't have time to do anything else Rolling Eyes
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2019 11:13 am

nicko wrote:Lets settle your bullshit now, VC surrendered , one had a primed Grenade in his hand . If he had got near me he would have detonated it !Others had done the same, so I shot him ! The lives of my mates and mine come before an enemy who would have no hesitation in killing me.   Get that through your thick Skull, you were never there, you were a Football yob who got put in Prison [so you say] So fuck off and get posting your bullshit, you don't have time to do anything else  Rolling Eyes  

Yes you have made clear how you changed your story Nicko

From one where you claimed, the VC were all scum and deserved to be shot and how you never took prisoners. Too later a more credible story. Of where one tried to kill your friends and you enacted in self defense

Dont insult my intelligence nicko, I know very well what you have said and can easily prove.

What this shows is originally you lied and posted in anger

You never murdered anyone, but actually claimed you did. When I pulled you up on this, you changed your story to a more realistc reality of the events that happen.

By the by mate, I know that only around 5% of combat soldiers are actually brave and there has been many studies on this even including ones, where such information was censured by Field Marshal Montgomery. During world WW2. I have no wish to take anything away from the men that fought in combat, but the reality is, only a small percent is what won battles and the ability to instill others to follow.

I suggest you dont ever brag again about murdering people. You made yourself look a complete wanker and murderer

I am happy to take your retracted view, to that you were saving lives, but dont ever brag again that you murdered people. Like i say, it makde you look a tit

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 12, 2019 11:26 am

Oh FFS, this place is so revolting at times. Why does nobody do anything about it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2019 11:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:Oh FFS, this place is so revolting at times. Why does nobody do anything about it?

Do what Rags?

Propose enacting something that is against the rules?

Look to have someone banned?

I notice you avoided when you were revolting in your opinions of me

Do you have no self respect about how nasty you can be?

Or do you simple not care that you do?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 12, 2019 11:49 am

You're a psychopath, and I don't know why others can't see that. Psychopaths aren't necessarily serial killers you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2019 11:55 am

Raggamuffin wrote:You're a psychopath, and I don't know why others can't see that. Psychopaths aren't necessarily serial killers you know.

You rest your case on what?

Medical science, or emotional hate?

I think the reality is you are quite the manipulative sinister character, that likes to form poor views of people. Simple in order to instill the same views, you hold into others.

You have not got an utter clue what it is to be a psychopath and yet you throw around such a slandereous accusation, as if you do know. Not caring one bit, what that effect that could have on anyone. It shows your complete immaturity and nasty nature

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 12, 2019 11:57 am

phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:You're a psychopath, and I don't know why others can't see that. Psychopaths aren't necessarily serial killers you know.

I think the reality is you are quite the manipulative sinister character, that likes to form poor views of people. Simple in order to instill the same views, you old into others.

You have not got an utter clue what it is to be a psychopath and yet you thrown around such a slandereous accusation, as if you do know. Not caring one but, what that effect that could have on anyone. It shows your complete immaturity and nasty nature

Observation of your posts. All the abuse, all the grovelling when you know you've gone too far, all the fake apologies, the attempts to manipulate and bully others, your lack of empathy, your total disregard for anyone's feelings. You even offer people money just to stay in their good books - it's all an attempt to control them.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 12, 2019 12:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I think the reality is you are quite the manipulative sinister character, that likes to form poor views of people. Simple in order to instill the same views, you old into others.

You have not got an utter clue what it is to be a psychopath and yet you thrown around such a slandereous accusation, as if you do know. Not caring one but, what that effect that could have on anyone. It shows your complete immaturity and nasty nature

Observation of your posts. All the abuse, all the grovelling when you know you've gone too far, all the fake apologies, the attempts to manipulate and bully others, your lack of empathy, your total disregard for anyone's feelings. You even offer people money just to stay in their good books - it's all an attempt to control them.

Let me allow you to have a wake up call young lady

You are not qualified to delcare the mental health state of people

Its simple vindictive and you know this

You then claim a lack of empathy, after you making this view on me?

Are you kidding me?

Imagine for once second that I did have mental health issues. Do you think your words would be helpful or damaging?

Where did I offer anyone money to stay in their good books?

I have never done that in my life and it again shows how you create and invent a lie, to further present the evil nature that you live by

Frankly, I pity people like you |Rags, you live by a need to look all nice and its easy to peel back the layers of your nasty vile evil nature

The funniest aspect is you claim to be christian and do not have a forgiving nature aspect within you

I think you simple follow christianity out of fear, failing to understand the many values of forgivness

What the hell did Jesus die for, do you even know?

The fucking irony

Is that what Jesus taught you?

I suggest you read your bible again, its clear you were reading mein Kampf before

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun May 12, 2019 12:16 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Just curious, but how do you feel about spiders and killing them?  Or flies and Raid?

I am petrified of spiders, I flee the room when I see one and bow down to the power they have over me. I always ask my OH to see if he can catch them and put them our rather than kill them.

Yes I do kill flies if they are in the house mainly because they can spread disease  around. I swat them quickly, I dont pull their legs off to gleefully watch them die a slow death though....thats the difference.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next