NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prince Harry cancells his trip abroad...Meghan now overdue. Update....It's a boy.

+8
Andy
Cass
JulesV
Original Quill
Raggamuffin
eddie
Vintage
Syl
12 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prince Harry cancells his trip abroad...Meghan now overdue. Update....It's a boy.  Empty Prince Harry cancells his trip abroad...Meghan now overdue. Update....It's a boy.

Post by Syl Fri May 03, 2019 6:21 pm

Awww....that's nice.  Cool

Prince Harry cancells his trip abroad...Meghan now overdue. Update....It's a boy.  Prince10

"The Duke of Sussex has cancelled his trip to the Netherlands next week as the world awaits the arrival of Baby Sussex.
The Duke, who had been scheduled to visit Amsterdam and The Hague, will stay in England in the coming days, amid "logistical challenges" surrounding arrangements for the trip.
The decision means that he will be able to stay with his wife the Duchess, who will either be significantly overdue or enjoying her first few days with their newborn baby. "

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/royal-baby-of-prince-harry-and-meghan/prince-harry-cancels-netherland-trip/ar-AAAQS6p?ocid=spartanntp

Last edited by Syl on Mon May 06, 2019 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry cancells his trip abroad...Meghan now overdue. Update....It's a boy.  Empty Re: Prince Harry cancells his trip abroad...Meghan now overdue. Update....It's a boy.

Post by Syl Fri May 03, 2019 6:35 pm

If anyone is interested, (and oddly I am) any updates of the pending royal birth can be posted here. I love you
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Prince Harry cancells his trip abroad...Meghan now overdue. Update....It's a boy.  Empty Re: Prince Harry cancells his trip abroad...Meghan now overdue. Update....It's a boy.

Post by Vintage Fri May 03, 2019 7:56 pm

Well he could take her for a ride on a bumpy road, or a swig of castor oil, or fresh pineapple.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 03, 2019 10:05 pm

Good luck to them both. I don’t know why they decided to have a baby so early into their relationship though. They should’ve enjoyed each other a bit first.
Only my opinion obviously.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri May 03, 2019 10:09 pm

eddie wrote:Good luck to them both. I don’t know why they decided to have a baby so early into their relationship though. They should’ve enjoyed each other a bit first.

They already did that. I expect that's why royals get married - because they decide to have a baby and they can't do that if they're not married. Besides, she's not that young really, so probably didn't want to wait too long.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri May 03, 2019 10:24 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
eddie wrote:Good luck to them both. I don’t know why they decided to have a baby so early into their relationship though. They should’ve enjoyed each other a bit first.

They already did that. I expect that's why royals get married - because they decide to have a baby and they can't do that if they're not married. Besides, she's not that young really, so probably didn't want to wait too long.

Yeah I guess I can see your point.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun May 05, 2019 1:02 pm

I dont blame her, but Meghan is breaking with royal tradition and will not stand on the hospital steps showing her new baby to the waiting public.

The iconic pics of her mother law Diana, standing their proudly clutching her newborns  are etched in many peoples memories.

Meghan will allow a more private photo shoot when she is ready.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 05, 2019 1:08 pm

The first one can be a bit late (maybe couple o' weeks). I'm told it's normal.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun May 05, 2019 1:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:The first one can be a bit late (maybe couple o' weeks).  I'm told it's normal.

Yep, waiting an extra couple of weeks for a first born is pretty normal, did it myself Quill many years ago, Cool
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 05, 2019 1:27 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:The first one can be a bit late (maybe couple o' weeks).  I'm told it's normal.

Yep, waiting an extra couple of weeks for a first born is pretty normal, did it myself Quill many years ago, Cool

I remember when my first jumped out.  She was late, and my FIL, a gynecologist, was more nervous than I was.  He kept repeating, the first is always late, the first is always late.

Prince Harry cancells his trip abroad...Meghan now overdue. Update....It's a boy.  1363015401

Last edited by Original Quill on Sun May 05, 2019 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun May 05, 2019 1:28 pm

I agree with their decision not to have a photo opportunity on the hospital steps, its going a bit far as far as I can see, although keeping the birth of the baby secret for a few days is annoying many fans. Its not as though all and sundry are going to rush to Frogmore and knock the door. I'm pretty sure if its a hospital delivery they could be transported securely to and from the hospital. While its a private family time they are senior members of the Royal Family and I don't think they should be so picky about the news they make, they seem to want their cake and eat it, media coverage and adulation on their terms. That said the press should back off some I think, they should only be allowed to photograph people in the public eye when on official duties. This child will be a major part of the Royal family for some years at least, I doubt any children of Harry and Meghan will fade into the background as some commentators are saying.
Some publications (US) the queen 'rejecting' any such children in favour of William and Catherine's offspring - I ask you, who writes this stuff.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 05, 2019 2:04 pm

She wants to get a house in the US apparently. Dunno why Harry didn't just move there in the first place.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 06, 2019 1:04 am

Vintage wrote:I agree with their decision not to have a photo opportunity on the hospital steps, its going a bit far as far as I can see, although keeping the birth of the baby secret for a few days is annoying many fans. Its not as though all and sundry are going to rush to Frogmore and knock the door. I'm pretty sure if its a hospital delivery they could be transported securely to and from the hospital.  While its a private family time they are senior members of the Royal Family and I don't think they should be so picky about the news they make, they seem to want their cake and eat it, media coverage and adulation on their terms. That said the press should back off some I think, they should only be allowed to photograph people in the public eye when on official duties. This child will be a major part of the Royal family for some years at least, I doubt any children of Harry and Meghan will fade into the background as some commentators are saying.
Some publications (US) the queen 'rejecting' any such children in favour of William and Catherine's offspring - I ask you, who writes this stuff.
The press are always creating drama around the royal family. Not long ago Kate and Meghan were at loggerheads, then it was William and Harry who had fallen out....if there is no drama the press will create one to sell papers.

I bet they are all busting a gut to be first with the news of this soon to be born baby.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 06, 2019 2:44 pm

ooops

Last edited by Syl on Mon May 06, 2019 2:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon May 06, 2019 2:49 pm

A boy has been born this morning apparently.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 06, 2019 2:51 pm

The Duchess of Sussex has given birth to a boy, the Duke of Sussex has announced.
Prince Harry said they were both "absolutely thrilled" and thanked the public for their support during the pregnancy.
He said Meghan and the baby were doing "incredibly well".
The duke added they were still thinking about names for the infant, who was delivered at 05:26 BST on Monday.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-48178229
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 06, 2019 2:53 pm

Vintage wrote:A boy has been born this morning apparently.

Thanks Vintage, I deleted my post.
Wonder when pics will be available.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Mon May 06, 2019 2:56 pm

Lets hope the press will col down and leave them alone for a while and the hysterical fans of course. We'll know the name in due course so hopefully the speculation will stop but I doubt it.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon May 06, 2019 3:05 pm

Mum & bairn safe & well !  queen  cheers

Hearty congratulations to the Duke & Duchess.   And the Windsor/Markle families.

Not surprised it's a boy, cos tbh her belly looked too massive for it to be a girl lol.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 06, 2019 5:41 pm

Yay I love you

Prince Harry was so sweet when he did the announcement. His smiling made me smile.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 06, 2019 5:48 pm

Cass wrote:Yay I love you

Prince Harry was so sweet when he did the announcement. His smiling made me smile.

Ahhhh….who could not be happy for him. I love you

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon May 06, 2019 6:19 pm

First reports are that it was a difficult birth.

Meghan had a silver spoon lodged in her fanny.😄
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 6:37 pm

Bet they name it something weird like muhhamad

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 06, 2019 6:43 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Bet they name it something weird like muhhamad

William.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon May 06, 2019 6:54 pm

Jasper, Ethelred, Brutus, Bruce, Cletus.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon May 06, 2019 6:55 pm

Hopefully her dad and sister wont spoil the happy time by giving one of their 'in depth' often scathing interviews about her.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 06, 2019 7:45 pm

I don't think they can resist it Syl !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon May 06, 2019 8:16 pm

happy for Harry, I like him, but tbh i can't stand the thought that she is not in touch with her own dad

i'm sure he's never been perfect and may well have made mistakes but to just cut him off like that?? sorry no, only a hard faced bitch would ever do that.

rumours also that Harry's old army mates have been kicked to the kerb since he married her

i don't like her at all

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon May 06, 2019 8:41 pm

her dad has apparently said ''i hope my grandson serves with dignity''

her dad talking about dignity though

lol!

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 06, 2019 8:57 pm

gelico wrote:happy for Harry, I like him, but tbh i can't stand the thought that she is not in touch with her own dad

i'm sure he's never been perfect and may well have made mistakes but to just cut him off like that??  sorry no, only a hard faced bitch would ever do that.

rumours also that Harry's old army mates have been kicked to the kerb since he married her

i don't like her at all

Rumors. That’s all. Are you still best friends with all the people you worked with from years back or from school? I’m certainly not. There were certain army buddies of Mr. C’s who I wasn’t keen on, were very much Jack the lads and once we got married the naturally fell by the wayside especially once we started a family. Same with some of my friends. It happens to us all whether royal or not.

As I mentioned elsewhere about her dad

“Not that I know of, or at least he finally has had the sense to shut the hell up if she has. I used to feel very sorry for him (never the sister or brother) but after he published her letters then any remaining sympathy I had for him disappeared. Just because they’re family doesn’t mean that you can’t cut them out of your life if they’re toxic.”
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 9:34 pm

gelico wrote:happy for Harry, I like him, but tbh i can't stand the thought that she is not in touch with her own dad

i'm sure he's never been perfect and may well have made mistakes but to just cut him off like that??  sorry no, only a hard faced bitch would ever do that.

i don't like her at all

i cannot stand her, i think she is vile.

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon May 06, 2019 9:37 pm

Cass wrote:

i don't like her at all

Rumors. That’s all. Are you still best friends with all the people you worked with from years back or from school? I’m certainly not. There were certain army buddies of Mr. C’s who I wasn’t keen on, were very much Jack the lads and once we got married the naturally fell by the wayside especially once we started a family. Same with some of my friends. It happens to us all whether royal or not.

“Not that I know of, or at least he finally has had the sense to shut the hell up if she has. I used to feel very sorry for him (never the sister or brother) but after he published her letters then any remaining sympathy I had for him disappeared. Just because they’re family doesn’t mean that you can’t cut them out of your life if they’re toxic.

well, tbf cass i've only been aware of headlines involving her sister (cant remember what it was) i haven't seen all the interviews and news articles and possibly magazine stuff that the family appeared to have cashed in on which all seems a bit Jeremy Kyle imo

however, i think her dad has always done his best by her. he may be a blundering fool, he may have made wrong choices, been used by the media, been very naive, also very bad move to publish anything personal.

but toxic? there is no suggestion of any kind of abuse or neglect or bad relationship it seems until she got with Harry.

if i'm honest, i think he has merely become an embarrassment to her and her new high flying life style

we've all been embarrassed by our parents at some point but i couldnt imagine in a million life times cutting my dad out of my life

that's awful

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 9:43 pm

gelico wrote:
Cass wrote:

“Not that I know of, or at least he finally has had the sense to shut the hell up if she has. I used to feel very sorry for him (never the sister or brother) but after he published her letters then any remaining sympathy I had for him disappeared. Just because they’re family doesn’t mean that you can’t cut them out of your life if they’re toxic.

well, tbf cass i've only been aware of headlines involving her sister (cant remember what it was) i haven't seen all the interviews and news articles and possibly magazine stuff that the family appeared to have cashed in on which all seems a bit Jeremy Kyle imo

however, i think her dad has always done his best by her.  he may be a blundering fool, he may have made wrong choices, been used by the media, been very naive, also very bad move to publish anything personal.

but toxic?  there is no suggestion of any kind of abuse or neglect or bad relationship it seems until she got with Harry.

if i'm honest, i think he has merely become an embarrassment to her and her new high flying life style

we've all been embarrassed by our parents at some point but i couldnt imagine in a million life times cutting my dad out of my life

that's awful

the sad thing is that instead of having that bitch shoved down our throats 24 hours a day it will now be 48 hours a day

i used to be a staunch royalist but ive become anti royal since she married in, and now the thing i wont to see the least is the thing that cant be avoided

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Mon May 06, 2019 9:57 pm

Many Congratulations to the proud parents.
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 06, 2019 10:00 pm

@lex wrote:Many Congratulations to the proud parents.

My sentiments exactly. Always been proud of Harry, and he didn't let us down in his choice of a life-partner.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 06, 2019 10:01 pm

gelico wrote:
Cass wrote:

however, i think her dad has always done his best by her.  he may be a blundering fool, he may have made wrong choices, been used by the media, been very naive, also very bad move to publish anything personal.

but toxic?  there is no suggestion of any kind of abuse or neglect or bad relationship it seems until she got with Harry.

that's awful

Nor could I but I know people personally who have. There doesn’t have to be abuse or neglect to have a toxic relationship. And we don’t know how much more of this has gone on.

I’m sure he did his best when she was growing up, absolutely, but you have to be respectful of where she is now. And he hasn’t been. I do believe he was misled by the trashy sister and brother. I could see her forgiving him after the first time but the second and third and fourth? That’s not naivety, that’s trying to make money off of your daughter or sister. If this was any other parent trying to make money off of their famous child people would be outraged.

I’ve cut out toxic members of my family and friends. But it didn’t get splashed across the media because I’m not famous nor do I want fame for it. That’s the only difference here.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 06, 2019 10:01 pm

Original Quill wrote:
@lex wrote:Many Congratulations to the proud parents.

My sentiments exactly.  Always been proud of Harry, and he didn't let us down in his choice of a life-partner.

lol!

You're such a prick

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Mon May 06, 2019 10:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

i don't like her at all

why?

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon May 06, 2019 10:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

My sentiments exactly.  Always been proud of Harry, and he didn't let us down in his choice of a life-partner.

lol!

You're such a prick

**And you are such a clever debater**. he responded sarcastically. Rolling Eyes

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 07, 2019 1:52 am

nicko wrote:I don't think they can resist it Syl !

Exactly, 100% correct, nicko. Have a green for being spot on. alien

The dad and sister are both greedy gold diggers,
-taking money for tv & magazine interviews
-taking money for books
-taking money for the papparazzi to snap staged appearances at tailors shops and internet cafes.

Taking 30 pieces of silver so frequently = selling your soul to the devil.
And once you have taken the devil's money, you have to deliver.
You have to say something interesting/controversial/incrimnating/embarrassing.

It's ludicrous to portray the dad or sister as victims here. No

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 07, 2019 2:07 am

i don't like her at all

Read my post above, to see how shamelessly her dad betrayed her.  Smile  
He leaked CONFIDENTIAL details of private chats with Harry, in a tv interview, for cash.
Just too money-hungry for his own good.

He won half a million dollars on the lottery by choosing meghan's birthday as his numbers.
Then tried to be clever & concealed the winnings from his wife - and in so doing, he lost every penny. Karma !

Anyway I'm 100% sure that despite everything she will quietly reach out to him one day, when all the fuss dies down.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 07, 2019 2:20 am

Cass wrote:

Rumors. That’s all.

Exactly.
You know what they say about using rumours to justify hatred > > >

Prince Harry cancells his trip abroad...Meghan now overdue. Update....It's a boy.  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSOt8ZsAOiVx5IY7XhlQn5AR8yL2m2zCVKiKPFNIL4Yeuwpl5Qj

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Tue May 07, 2019 7:28 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

i don't like her at all

We all know why. .
Jolly green giant.
She is intelligent, witty, caring, beautiful and is in love.

All the things you aren't and aspire to.
And in your racist eyes, she is a lower form of the human race because she has dark skin.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue May 07, 2019 10:14 am

Jules wrote:

Exactly, 100% correct, nicko. Have a green for being spot on. alien

The dad and sister are both greedy gold diggers,
-taking money for tv & magazine interviews
-taking money for books
-taking money for the papparazzi to snap staged appearances at tailors shops and internet cafes.

Taking 30 pieces of silver so frequently = selling your soul to the devil.
And once you have taken the devil's money, you have to deliver.
You have to say something interesting/controversial/incrimnating/embarrassing.

yeah, like i said i hadn't seen any of that stuff so no idea what's been said and have to agree with you there, it's very shoddy and tacky behaviour which would have then made her feel betrayed.

would like my feelings to be proved wrong with her

i still think the whole family issue needs to be sorted out though

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 07, 2019 10:36 am

gelico wrote:
Jules wrote:
…..

yeah, like i said i hadn't seen any of that stuff so no idea what's been said and have to agree with you there, it's very shoddy and tacky behaviour which would have then made her feel betrayed.

Thank you for agreeing with me, gelico. x
Her family betrayed and undermined her so much.
I am still shocked that this marriage took place after the way her family sabotaged it.

Did you know that her brother wrote an open, public letter to Harry begging him NOT to marry her?  Shocked Shocked
This was just a few days before the wedding. 
Did you also know that, for a fistful of dollars, meghan's dad published a 5 page letter she painstakingly wrote (not typed) begging him to stop undermining her?

Meghan probably nearly fainted when he published such a personal letter.
If she webcams her new baby to her dad, within 5 minutes he'd publish the pictures, for cash. Laughing

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 07, 2019 11:04 am

smelly-bandit wrote:

i don't like her at all

Cool

You're simply jealous of anyone who has a darker complexion than your lily-white poxy skin,  SmellyBum'...

With Meghan Markle she's also female and successful..    Making you triple jealous.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by gelico Tue May 07, 2019 11:10 am

Jules wrote:
gelico wrote:

I am still shocked that this marriage took place after the way her family sabotaged it.

Did you know that her brother wrote an open, public letter to Harry begging him NOT to marry her?  Shocked Shocked
Did you also know that, for a fistful of dollars, meghan's dad published a 5 page letter she painstakingly wrote (not typed) begging him to stop undermining her?

If she webcams her new baby to her dad, within 5 minutes he'd publish the pictures, for cash. Laughing

I honestly had no idea about all this, jules. i knew the family had been making statements et al but paid no attention to what was actually going on. sounds like a family train wreck to me but still it gives the media some fun

i was looking at this whole situation on a personal level as my dad is so important to me and the thought of not having him in my life is so sad, then again, my dad would never sell me out so,,,,,,,,

gelico
Forum Detective

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 07, 2019 11:22 am

Seems so, but maybe now he is a grandad her father might manage to keep quiet. If not I doubt he will have much opportunity to be in his grandsons life .

Her sister will be eager to sell more stories no doubt.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 07, 2019 11:26 am

smelly-bandit wrote:
gelico wrote:

that's awful

the sad thing is that instead of having that bitch shoved down our throats 24 hours a day it will now be 48 hours a day

i used to be a staunch royalist but ive become anti royal since she married in, and now the thing i wont to see the least is the thing that cant be avoided

You sound very angry. I find it hard to understand how someone can feel such loathing over someone who means nothing to them.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 07, 2019 11:42 am

gelico wrote:
Jules wrote:

I honestly had no idea about all this, jules.  i knew the family had been making statements et al but paid no attention to what was actually going on.    sounds like a family train wreck to me but still it gives the media some fun

i was looking at this whole situation on a personal level as my dad is so important to me and the thought of not having him in my life is so sad, then again, my dad would never sell me out so,,,,,,,,

Yeah, I was just making the point that there are 2 sides to every story, really.  Laughing

Be lovely when she & her dad reconcile their differences and truce up.

I'm sure it will be conducted quietly, away from the cameras . . . . if it hasn't happened already.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next