NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived.

+3
eddie
Syl
JulesV
7 posters

Go down

So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. Empty So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived.

Post by JulesV Tue May 07, 2019 2:32 am

Heard the baby voted REMAIN so stubbornly remained where he was for as long as he could.  lol!
Baby's an anglo-american citizen too. Marvellous! So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. 3724572420

Be interesting to see what baby looks like. Harry & Meghan are cousins, they are distant blood relatives.
Both have smallish eyes, hope baby will inherit Diana's huge eyes cos genetic traits sometimes skip a generation. 

So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. 8b2fe170dfa6fa9c8f38b2fc2c761838

They also have the same ski slope nose shape. And the same jawline.
So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. 7b3d71f10b0cb2467a5e4f90f266474c

So...congratulations to the new parents. Enjoy your lil bundle of joy while you can, cos they grow up so quickly.

So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-image.travelandleisure.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2F1600x1000%2Fpublic%2F1526316264%2Fprince-harry-meghan-markle-NIGHTBEFORE0518

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. Empty Re: So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived.

Post by JulesV Tue May 07, 2019 12:31 pm

I made this thread because I have always been passionate about the royals (and their relatives in Europe & Russia).

When kate married princewilliam 8 yrs ago I got so excited, made literally 100's  of posts that week. So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. 3489511464  
 Ditto when their first baby Prince George, was born.  So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. 3489511464  

By the time Meghan arrived on the scene, 6 years later, I had calmed down a lot, but still very interested in all things royal, so guys, forgive me for indulging my passion, if you dislike the royals.  Embarassed

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Moving on:
Did you know ....
1. every royal firstborn since the WW1 was male  (apart from a few exceptions in recent years).
2. the birth weight of royal babies has never exceeded 8 lbs?? (I forget the actual figure) till zara tindall hada whopper. I was convinced meghan's infant would be huge cos her belly was! Even Harry called it a ''heavy baby'', but everyone was wrong.

Strange, that Meghan who is so modern/progressive has NOT bucked either trend, she kept to the traditions. It was the  traditional brides who bucked. She even fits with their tradition of marrying cousins. Now that's what I call irony !!  Smile

Last edited by Jules on Tue May 07, 2019 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. Empty Re: So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived.

Post by Syl Tue May 07, 2019 12:53 pm

Jules wrote:Heard the baby voted REMAIN so stubbornly remained where he was for as long as he could.  lol!
Baby's an anglo-american citizen too. Marvellous! So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. 3724572420

Be interesting to see what baby looks like. Harry & Meghan are cousins, they are distant blood relatives.
Both have smallish eyes, hope baby will inherit Diana's huge eyes cos genetic traits sometimes skip a generation. 

So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. 8b2fe170dfa6fa9c8f38b2fc2c761838

They also have the same ski slope nose shape. And the same jawline.
So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. 7b3d71f10b0cb2467a5e4f90f266474c

So...congratulations to the new parents. Enjoy your lil bundle of joy while you can, cos they grow up so quickly.

So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. Image?url=https%3A%2F%2Fcdn-image.travelandleisure.com%2Fsites%2Fdefault%2Ffiles%2Fstyles%2F1600x1000%2Fpublic%2F1526316264%2Fprince-harry-meghan-markle-NIGHTBEFORE0518

My prediction is this child will be an exotic stunner when he grows.
Harry isn't conventionally handsome but he oozes charm and charisma, and she is just a beautiful woman imo.
If he inherits some of both.....he will be very blessed in that department.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue May 07, 2019 1:29 pm

If this baby cleverly cherry-picks the best bits of all 4 grandparents, that would be very nice. 

1. Doria Ragland - calm, chilled, classy
2. Thomas Markle - 6 foot 5 giant !
3. Prince Charles - artistic and spiritual
4. Princess Diana - beautiful

But even if he inherits all the 'unfortunate' bits, he will still be worshipped & cherished by his doting parents, for sure. lovey eyes

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 07, 2019 8:47 pm

Congratulations to them both. Very glad that we have a half-American baby in the Royals.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Wed May 08, 2019 6:21 pm

eddie wrote: lovey eyes Congratulations to them both. Very glad that we have a

half-American baby in the Royals.
His accent will defo be a posh English one tho.  snob snob      

Mum herself now has a transatlantic accent, half way between the two, imo.  Like Jamie Lee Curtis and Madonna who both married upper class Brits.  Laughing

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK, just popped in to update the thread. (I already posted the news on Syl's thread too).

So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. Harryn10

He's a beautiful baby thru & thru lovey eyes a lil bundle of cuteness bounce & his parents are beside themselves with joy. cheers

(Btw Meghan's very conspicuous weight gain disproves the batshit crazy conspiracy theorists and haters who kept claiming  she had a surrogate and that  she was faking the pregnancy (don't even ask lol).)

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed May 08, 2019 6:30 pm

I don’t get people who say that....are they stupid? Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by @lex Wed May 08, 2019 7:04 pm

eddie wrote:I don’t get people who say that....are they stupid? Rolling Eyes

It's sad and puzzling a few keyboard warriors have been so inconsiderate... Thank goodness mother and babe have come through healthy and thriving.

Welcome baby Archie!
@lex
@lex
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 08, 2019 7:17 pm

I dont go on Twitter, but apparently some of the things said about Meghan are beyond disgusting.
It's bad enough reading stuff on forums about her....what is wrong with some people?

Anyway, the baby is beautiful, I hope that the majority of people wish them all a very happy life together, x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed May 08, 2019 7:21 pm

I've always thought that Harry bears an uncanny resemblance to that iconic Holbein portrait of his illustrious and much-wed forebear Henry V111.

May heaven grant Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor a much, much longer life than King Hal's son, Edward V1.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 08, 2019 7:24 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:I've always thought that Harry bears an uncanny resemblance to that iconic Holbein portrait of his illustrious and much-wed forebear Henry V111.

May heaven grant Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor a much, much longer life than King Hal's son, Edward V1.

Really, I always thought he looked like the cad James Hewitt....not so much now he has matured into a fine young man though
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed May 08, 2019 7:26 pm

Syl wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:I've always thought that Harry bears an uncanny resemblance to that iconic Holbein portrait of his illustrious and much-wed forebear Henry V111.

Really, I always thought he looked like the cad James Hewitt....not so much now he has matured into a fine young man though

Look at that Holbein painting of Henry as a young man and before his body was ravaged after that jousting accident. It's blood uncanny, beard and all.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed May 08, 2019 7:35 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:

Look at that Holbein painting of Henry as a young man and before his body was ravaged after that jousting accident. It's blood uncanny, beard and all.
Do you mean this one? I cant see a great resemblance tbh.

So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. 300px-10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 09, 2019 12:52 am

Syl wrote:

He’s very much a Spencer. His aunts, uncles and grandfather were all red heads.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 09, 2019 1:10 am

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:

That's true, Diana was blonde, her dad and siblings had reddish hair. 
I thought Harrys features were very like Hewits when he was younger, not so much now.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 09, 2019 1:23 am

Syl wrote:
Cass wrote:

I thought Harrys features were very like Hewits when he was younger, not so much now.
They were full on reds. Diana had a lot of red tinge till about the age of 14/15.

I never saw the Hewitt similarities. I always thought Harry’s facial features when young were similar to Edward’’s or Lady Sarah’s.

Mr. C was born blonde, full on red by age 5 and then at 16 went brown with reddish highlights. Now most red is gone apart from parts of his beard. I was very blonde till 30 and now it comes out of a bottle mostly apart from the summertime. Senior blonde but now very red and looks like me, junior blonde and now dirty blonde going brown looks like Mr. C. Genetics are so weird.

Anyway it will be very interesting to see how Archie turns out.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 09, 2019 1:32 am

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:
They were full on reds. Diana had a lot of red tinge till about the age of 14/15.

I never saw the Hewitt similarities. I always thought Harry’s facial features when young were similar to Edward’’s or Lady Sarah’s.

Mr. C was born blonde, full on red by age 5 and then at 16 went brown with reddish highlights. Now most red is gone apart from parts of his beard. I was very blonde till 30 and now it comes out of a bottle mostly apart from the summertime. Senior blonde but now very red and looks like me, junior blonde and now dirty blonde going brown looks like Mr. C. Genetics are so weird.

I'm sure he will be gorgeous.

Not sure what hair colour he will have, I am very dark OH had  that blue black hair I would have loved, till he went grey, and yet our sons hair was very blonde till he was around 5 or 6.
Now he is dark...just like mummy and daddy once were. Well I still am, with a bit of help.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 09, 2019 1:56 am

Syl wrote:
Cass wrote:

I'm sure he will be gorgeous.

Not sure what hair colour he will have, I am very dark OH had  that blue black hair I would have loved, till he went grey, and yet our sons hair was very blonde till he was around 5 or 6.
Now he is dark...just like mummy and daddy once were. Well I still am, with a bit of help.

Ain’t that the truth lol!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu May 09, 2019 2:04 am

But what we lack in hair pigmentation we make up with humour.
Night Cass. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 09, 2019 2:06 am

Syl wrote:But what we lack in hair pigmentation we make up with humour.
Night Cass. x

Night hon xx
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:47 pm

Sweet informal photo released to celebrate Fathers Day. Archie clutching dad's hand. Gorgeous eyes, i think he looks like Princess Diana.

So, Harry & Meghan's Baby finally arrived. LON810-616_2019_122243

Be blessed, little one!  flower

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:16 pm

Harry is quite the handsome, witty person. As you can tell, I quite like him.

And Syl, I liked Hewitt too.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down