NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone.

+2
'Wolfie
Syl
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. - Page 2 Empty America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone.

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:42 pm

First topic message reminder :

Only in America.  Rolling Eyes
This isn't a toy shop, it's the most spectacular display of firearms and knives in the world. Children are encouraged to come along with the parents, make it a family day out and marvel at the array of guns they too may own one day soon.

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. - Page 2 0_gun-10

Ladies....How about a little gun to accessorize with a matching handbag??

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. - Page 2 0_a-wo10

"America's children swapped their school pens for guns at the weekend as they attended “the most spectacular displays of firearms in the world”.
As a teenager was accused of carrying out the latest deadly shooting in the States on a San Diego synagogue , 2,000 miles away the National Rifle Association held its annual conference in Indianapolis.
Children, given free admission through their family’s membership, were allowed to wander the 16 acres exhibition hall picking up thousands of gun as they went.

“Bring the whole family, because with 650,000 square feet of exhibit space, there’s something for everyone.”

Since the Sandy Hook in December 2012, there have been more than 1,6000 mass shootings with no real legislation passed to control their sale."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/american-kids-join-huge-crowds-14909278
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. - Page 2 Empty Re: America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:00 pm

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:And for every attempted rapist who is shot by a little pink gun how many innocent lives are lost by them I wonder.

I guess it depends on how you describe innocent.  

And to be honest, i.dont think there are any records of pink guns killing anyone.  

There is a gay, gun group called the Pink Pistols, but I think the accept members with guns of all colors.  

but not gun owners of all colours??

have to be pink i suppose???

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2