NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone.

+2
'Wolfie
Syl
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. Empty America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone.

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:42 pm

Only in America.  Rolling Eyes
This isn't a toy shop, it's the most spectacular display of firearms and knives in the world. Children are encouraged to come along with the parents, make it a family day out and marvel at the array of guns they too may own one day soon.

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. 0_gun-10

Ladies....How about a little gun to accessorize with a matching handbag??

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. 0_a-wo10

"America's children swapped their school pens for guns at the weekend as they attended “the most spectacular displays of firearms in the world”.
As a teenager was accused of carrying out the latest deadly shooting in the States on a San Diego synagogue , 2,000 miles away the National Rifle Association held its annual conference in Indianapolis.
Children, given free admission through their family’s membership, were allowed to wander the 16 acres exhibition hall picking up thousands of gun as they went.

“Bring the whole family, because with 650,000 square feet of exhibit space, there’s something for everyone.”

Since the Sandy Hook in December 2012, there have been more than 1,6000 mass shootings with no real legislation passed to control their sale."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/american-kids-join-huge-crowds-14909278
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. Empty Re: America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:19 pm

That shit gets me excited

I wish we had gun laws like the states,

Back to top Go down

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. Empty Re: America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone.

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Apr 29, 2019 1:46 pm

Suspect

That batshit-crazy psychopath in that second photo' looks like some strung-out heroin addict preparing to rob a bank...

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. 2113235493

Yo,  Smelly'  !!!

Why aren't you living in the USA already,  if you dislike living in your mother's basement in the UK so badly  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:18 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Suspect

That batshit-crazy psychopath in that second photo' looks like some strung-out heroin addict preparing to rob a bank...

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. 2113235493

Yo,  Smelly'  !!!

Why aren't you living in the USA already,  if you dislike living in your mother's basement in the UK so badly  ?

im waiting for the collapse to come so i can purge

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 29, 2019 2:59 pm

Why wouldn't kids go to a gun show? It's like taking them to a boat show, RV show or any other recreational show.

Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:06 pm

It's called indoctrination, same way southerners pass on racist views to their children. You make it a family affair.

Like father; like son.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:42 pm

Maddog wrote:Why wouldn't kids go to a gun show? It's like taking them to a boat show, RV show or any other recreational show.

This is the thing most people outside of America don't understand

Buying a gun in america is no more significant than us buying a pair of trainers, obviously there are checks for guns but culturally there's no difference.

So you're right, there isn't really any difference between this and a car or boat show

Most folks here don't know that if you have the right paperwork in the UK, you can buy any gun you want, you can legally own an AR in the UK, mp5, pistols pretty much anything you want, you can even have them suppressed, it's very difficult but it's doable

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:24 pm

Ahhhh bless, what a lovely family photo to send to nana and grandad. I love you

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. Girlsg10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:28 pm

Happy Christmas y'all.

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. Americ10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:32 pm

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. 1069003512

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. Rednec10
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:57 pm

No different than kids going to an army museum, battle reenactment etc

Fail to see the fuss on this one to be honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:01 pm

phildidge wrote:No different than kids going to an army museum, battle reenactment etc

I fail to see America's fascination with introducing young kids to guns.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:10 pm

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:No different than kids going to an army museum, battle reenactment etc

When I was a kid, I got to go to an event that had people from the army show us their firearms and how they worked.

I was fascinated, just as many kids are. I remember getting to hold a Sterling submachine gun

I dont have a problem with teaching children to shoot either

Just as long as there is responsibility in teaching them the dangers of guns

I just dont think guns should be within easy access for kids

Only under parental supervision

Again i dont see the fuss with a gun fair

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:32 pm

phildidge wrote:
Syl wrote:

When I was a kid, I got to go to an event that had people from the army show us their firearms and how they worked.

I was fascinated, just as many kids are. I remember getting to hold a Sterling submachine gun

I took my own son to one of those army days, where kids could climb on the tanks and the soldiers allowed the kids to handle the rifles. The difference is most British kids are fascinated with the soldiers and the life they lead, and soldiers have guns.
Thats a million miles away from taking kids to a gun fair and letting them handle and no doubt pick out the guns they themselves will have in a few years time.

I just dont get the gun culture....the statistics for gun crimes in countries like America v the UK speak for themselves.
Others disagree....thats fine.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:36 pm

Syl wrote:

I quite agree. I grew up with hunters in the family, married a military man who needed to carry because of his job in the U.K., but I have never ever understood the fascination with getting lots of weapons that are designed only to kill as something to be celebrated. Even now I hate the fact that there is a gun in my house and that Senior has one as well. Is shooting a gun thrilling and exciting? Yes it is as I’ve shot a few, all in the U.K. funnily enough, but it’s not necessary or needed.

A lot of my US friends are like get a gun! Why don’t you have a gun? How can you protect yourself from the nasty broccoli in the grocery store if you are not carrying a gun? I calmly explain that I lived for many years in different countries that did not have gun culture and survived very well thank you very much and have so far survived 11 years of being back in the states. Living in fear must be so draining.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:39 pm

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I took my own son to one of those army days, where kids could climb on the tanks and the soldiers allowed the kids to handle the rifles. The difference is most British kids are fascinated with the soldiers and the life they lead, and soldiers have guns.
Thats a million miles away from taking kids to a gun fair and letting them handle and no doubt pick out the guns they themselves will have in a few years time.

I just dont get the gun culture....the  statistics for gun crimes in countries like America v the  UK speak for themselves.

I understand your view on the gun culture and as seen I argue for stricter gun laws in the US on the other thread

Yet again I still dont have an issue with a gun fair or kids attending

Like I say kids have a fasicnation with soldiers, guns etc

As long as this is all done safetly, I do not see a problem

I have done shooting and archery, as there is a skill to this. Just like many sports. as a sport shooting is fine

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:41 pm

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:

I quite agree. I grew up with hunters in the family, married a military man who needed to carry because of his job in the U.K., but I have never ever understood the fascination with getting lots of weapons that are designed only to kill as something to be celebrated. Even now I hate the fact that there is a gun in my house and that Senior has one as well. Is shooting a gun thrilling and exciting? Yes it is as I’ve shot a few, all in the U.K. funnily enough, but it’s not necessary or needed.

A lot of my US friends are like get a gun! Why don’t you have a gun? How can you protect yourself from the nasty broccoli in the grocery store if you are not carrying a gun? I calmly explain that I lived for many years in different countries that did not have gun culture and survived very well thank you very much and have so far survived 11 years of being back in the states. Living in fear must be so draining.

I think if I lived your life Cass I would be exactly the same. alien
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:44 pm

phildidge wrote:
Syl wrote:

I just dont get the gun culture....the  statistics for gun crimes in countries like America v the  UK speak for themselves.

I understand your view on the gun culture and as seen I argue for stricter gun laws in the US on the other thread

I have done shooting and archery, as there is a skill to this. Just like many sports. as a sport shooting is fine

Shooting (not at living things) and archery are fine as sports. Go to a designated club and hire out the guns under supervision.
I see no problem in that at all.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:52 pm

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Shooting (not at living things) and archery are fine as sports. Go to a designated club and hire out the guns under supervision.

Spot on!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:00 pm

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:

Spot on!

Thanks Cass.
I found that pic of the woman modelling a matching gun and handbag quite horrendous, like a gun is used as a fashion accessory or something...very odd.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:02 pm

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

So if shooting as a sport is fine, then what is really wrong here with this event?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:05 pm

Syl wrote:
Cass wrote:

Spot on!

Thanks Cass.
I found that pic of the woman modelling a matching gun and handbag quite horrendous, like a gun is used as a fashion accessory or something...very odd.

Oh but they are. One of my volunteers has a dainty pink, jeweled handle pistol Rolling Eyes
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:16 pm

phildidge wrote:
Syl wrote:

So if shooting as a sport is fine, then what is really wrong here with this event?

Because this event is obviously promoting guns people can buy privately...'bring the kids along, something for everyone' the sort of ads you would see at a Lego fair here, but this isn't Lego, it's guns and knives.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:17 pm

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:

Thanks Cass.

Oh but they are. One of my volunteers has a dainty pink, jeweled handle pistol Rolling Eyes
It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:18 pm

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Because this event is obviously promoting guns people can buy privately...'bring the kids along, something for everyone' the sort of ads you would see at a Lego fair here, but this isn't Lego, it's guns and knives.

But many of these guns can be used for sport

You said sport shooting was fine

So how would this then be wrong for sports shooters bringing their kids?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:23 pm

phildidge wrote:
Syl wrote:

What sort of sport would that little pink thing with the matching handbag be used for do you think? Manhunting maybe. Razz

I think I have made my feelings clear on this thread....leave it for others if they have anything to add.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:24 pm

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

What sort of sport would that little pink thing with the matching handbag be used for do you think? Manhunting maybe. Razz

I think I have made my feelings clear on this thread....leave it for others if they have anything to add.

Whataboutism

Yes you have made your points clear Syl and so have I

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon Apr 29, 2019 7:35 pm

Syl wrote:
Cass wrote:

It would be laughable if it wasn't so pathetic. Rolling Eyes

I agree. But I can’t forbid her bringing it to the library because of state laws. That makes me so angry. Without going into too much detail she suffers from a whole bunch of anxiety issues and some of it is quite serious. In my opinion, this is the type of person who shouldn’t have guns.

It’s true I don’t know for certain that she would ever use one in anger, but then what on earth do we have intelligence agencies for? To stop potential atrocities from happening. Restricting, reforming and tightening gun laws or getting rid of the vast majority of them would be just the same.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:39 pm

Actually thought this was going to be about my biceps, to be honest.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:51 pm

If guns were Mexicans you'd all be xenophobes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:53 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:If guns were Mexicans you'd all be xenophobes

But guns aren't people, smelly, and bigotry against objects isn't a real thing.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:45 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:If guns were Mexicans you'd all be xenophobes

It's really interesting to hear you say that.  Conservatives make some strange equivalencies at times, and they actually believe them.

Thence on to the warped trouble it causes.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:54 pm

Syl wrote:Ahhhh bless, what a lovely family photo to send to nana and grandad. I love you

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. Girlsg10

These kids are well trained. Check out their trigger fingers.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:56 pm

Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:

Why do women have lots of shoes?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:00 am

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

A South Carolina mother-of-three took action after she heard a man attempting to break into her home – and shot him.

Ashley Jones of Anderson County told FOX Carolina she heard someone banging at her door early on Thursday. The mother said she called 911 and got her gun. She said she saw a man banging at her door when she peered out the window.

“I yelled, 'I have a gun, I will shoot you, get away from my house,'” Jones said.

She said she used her gun after the intruder kicked her door in to come inside the home. Video surveillance outside her home captured the incident.

“So then he kicks the door in as soon as he kicks the door in and tries to take a step in my house that’s when I shot him and he ran off, she recalled. “Something just came over me, I got calm and my heart slowed down.”

https://www.foxnews.com/us/south-carolina-mother-of-3-shoots-home-invader-i-wouldve-killed-him-if-i-had-to

This sport right here.

The problem Brits have, is that they are only aware of the loss of innocent life to guns. Their media rarely reports the far more common event, of innocent people defending themselves with them. You're views are biased because of that.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:01 am

Maddog wrote:
Cass wrote:
Syl wrote:

To have something to go with all the different "looks" they like to wear.

Are you comparing a machine built to take lives with footwear?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:02 am

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Three Michigan women whose departure for church Sunday was interrupted by a home invader fought back against their assailant, with one of the women reportedly opening fire on the would-be thief and killing him.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/michigan-woman-headed-for-church-shoots-kills-home-intruder
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:04 am

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Maddog wrote:

To have something to go with all the different "looks" they like to wear.

Are you comparing a machine built to take lives with footwear?

No, but they have multiple different types for different uses. Probably don't want to wear heels to go camping.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:05 am

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

A woman will not be charged after police say she shot a man inside her Fort Worth home early this morning.

Fort Worth police were called to a home in the 6700 block of Fortune Road just before 3:30 a.m. in reference to a prowler.

The woman told police she woke up to a man ringing her doorbell and called 911.

Police said before officers got there, the man somehow got inside the home and the woman shot the man in the torso.

When officers got to the house they found the man with a gunshot wound inside the home, police said he was taken to John Peter Smith Hospital where he died from his injuries.

https://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Woman-Shot-and-Killed-Intruder-Inside-Home-Police-136370288.html
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:07 am

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Almost every call is urgent in the in the Richmond Police Department's dispatch center, but few are as memorable as this one last Sunday night. The call came from the home of 84-year-old Gustava Harvey who lives alone. That intruder kicked down her door and made directly for her bedroom. But Harvey had a surprise for him -- a vintage .38 caliber Police Special.

"She fired one time and in the straight direction that he was standing. The bullet struck the wall at about chest level," said Richmond Police Capt. Mark Gagan. "So he was very lucky not to be injured or killed by that."

It took just that one shot for the intruder to leave, and in a hurry. Harvey and her son did not want to relive the experience Friday, but her friends are talking.

https://abc7news.com/archive/7995072/
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:09 am

Syl wrote:
phildidge wrote:

WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - A Wilmington woman reportedly shot and killed an intruder last month after he wouldn’t leave her home, 911 records released Wednesday reveal.

Law enforcement officers are still investigating the death of 31-year-old Bryon Funderburke Jr., who was found fatally shot in a home on South 13th Street in the Hillcrest Housing community on Dec. 14, 2018.

The 911 call provides the first glimpse into what may have happened.

The woman, who has not been identified publicly by police, reported the shooting just before 6 p.m., according to 911 logs.

“I didn’t know I left my house keys in my door and I was getting in my shower, and… I shot this man,” the audibly distraught woman said. “I was telling him to get out my house and he wouldn’t leave.”

http://www.wect.com/2019/01/02/woman-says-call-she-shot-intruder-after-he-wouldnt-leave/

I could do this for hours. But I think I made my point. Americans defending themselves is very common. As is the British media ignoring these stories.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 30, 2019 12:26 am

And for every attempted rapist who is shot by a little pink gun how many innocent lives are lost by them I wonder.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:40 am

Laughing

Unfortunately for Maddog's outright bullshit posts, the percentage of those private citizens in the USA who successfully manage to shoot an intruder/rapist/serial killer/potential terrorist, when they supposedly use their gun to stop such a perceived threat,  is only around 2% of those shootings...

A lot more innocent people are shot every year, by scaredy cat gun owners shooting at shadows --  other family members, neighbours, visitors, passers-by..

Most of the time those shooters only manage to shoot themselves, some innocent piece of furniture, a wall or door, or maybe a tree or two.

Maddog can keep on doing the NRA's work for them, cherry picking his examples of successful defence shootings, until the cows come home --  but all of his examples still only remains a tiny proportion of the thousands of shootings in the USA each year..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:03 am

Syl wrote:And for every attempted rapist who is shot by a little pink gun how many innocent lives are lost by them I wonder.

I know.  Redneck is just generalizing from specifics.  He hopes that if he cites enough of them, he will have a population.  But he is building a parallelism, not a population.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:30 am

Maddog wrote:
Syl wrote:

WILMINGTON, NC (WECT) - A Wilmington woman reportedly shot and killed an intruder last month after he wouldn’t leave her home, 911 records released Wednesday reveal.

Law enforcement officers are still investigating the death of 31-year-old Bryon Funderburke Jr., who was found fatally shot in a home on South 13th Street in the Hillcrest Housing community on Dec. 14, 2018.

The woman, who has not been identified publicly by police, reported the shooting just before 6 p.m., according to 911 logs.

“I didn’t know I left my house keys in my door and I was getting in my shower, and… I shot this man,” the audibly distraught woman said. “I was telling him to get out my house and he wouldn’t leave.”

http://www.wect.com/2019/01/02/woman-says-call-she-shot-intruder-after-he-wouldnt-leave/

I could do this for hours. But I think I made my point. Americans defending themselves is very common. As is the British media ignoring these stories.

And I can easily refute that claim, where in fact its not common.

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. Saw1017Moye32_d(1)

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Apr 30, 2019 1:56 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

Unfortunately for Maddog's outright bullshit posts, the percentage of those private citizens in the USA who successfully manage to shoot an intruder/rapist/serial killer/potential terrorist, when they supposedly use their gun to stop such a perceived threat,  is only around 2% of those shootings...

A lot more innocent people are shot every year, by scaredy cat gun owners shooting at shadows --  other family members, neighbours, visitors, passers-by..

Most of the time those shooters only manage to shoot themselves, some innocent piece of furniture, a wall or door, or maybe a tree or two.

Maddog can keep on doing the NRA's work for them, cherry picking his examples of successful defence shootings, until the cows come home --  but all of his examples still only remains a tiny proportion of the thousands of shootings in the USA each year..

Laughing

Like I said earlier today, Maddog is simply parroting the NRA propoganda bullshit line...

For every Amerikan woman who successfully shoots a "potential rapist", house invader or terrorist, you will have 20 or more shooting an innocent person,  while the great majority of Americans who discharge their guns when feeling under such threat will only end up shooting themselves, or a nearby piece of furniture or plant life..

Maddog and Smelly' are both great at spouting pure nonsense to back up their crazy agendas.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:13 pm

phildidge wrote:
Maddog wrote:

America's most spectacular gun show, bring the kids..something for everyone. Saw1017Moye32_d(1)

Do you consider brandishing a use of a gun?
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:19 pm

Syl wrote:And for every attempted rapist who is shot by a little pink gun how many innocent lives are lost by them I wonder.

I guess it depends on how you describe innocent.

And to be honest, i.dont think there are any records of pink guns killing anyone.

There is a gay, gun group called the Pink Pistols, but I think the accept members with guns of all colors.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:30 pm

Maddog wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Do you consider brandishing a use of a gun?

As self defense, anger, panic, mistaken, threatening etc.....You need to classify what you mean

As seen, stats show acts of self defense are rare

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:12 pm

Maddog wrote:

I guess it depends on how you describe innocent.  

And to be honest, i.dont think there are any records of pink guns killing anyone.  

There is a gay, gun group called the Pink Pistols, but I think the accept members with guns of all colors.  

The pink gun was to co-ordinate with the womans handbag, though I suppose gays could use it if they liked it.

Innocent as being in the wrong place at the wrong time when someone with a grudge is walking around with a loaded gun in his pocket for eg.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next