NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GOT (spoiler warning)

+3
Ben Reilly
Eilzel
Cass
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 Empty GOT (spoiler warning)

Post by Cass Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:18 am

First topic message reminder :

So 2 episodes in. The suspense is KILLING me. Tonight’s episode was very funny, tense and melancholic.

This is NOT GOOD  for my blood pressure.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 Empty Re: GOT (spoiler warning)

Post by Guest Sun May 19, 2019 10:38 am

My prediction for the last episode

Jon Snow will refuse to follow or bend the knee to Daenery's. Due to her genocidal actions and later ordering the execution of Tyrion and Ayra. Who will openly stand up to her. He will stand in their defense. He will cast her as a queen of nothing and fullfilled her fathers wishes, being no better than he was. Burning everyone.

She will order her men to kill him and the Dragon, will fly to his defense and stand protecting him. Daenery will try to order the dragon to kill Jon and will instead either kill her or disobey her. Both will have the effect of her army then being unsure what to do. Where if the drgaon stands with Jon, they will stand aside of the conflict. Except the Unsullied. A fight win insue, with those loyal to Jon and Daenery. With those who remain loyal to both fight this out. Davos will also die in this fight siding with Jon. I think the dragon will also be killed within this fight. As will Jon and Daenery be killed. Jon will look to save Daenery being killed at ther climax of the fight and end up being killed himself in the process of trying to save her. He will be killed by Ayra,by accident. As Jon throws his body in defense of Daenery. Or the spear of Grey worm will plunge at Jon and have Daenery stand in defense of Jon. Either will take the blade meant for each other but wont prevent the other also being killed. As this will pass through both of them. They will both embrace and die together, reunited at the very end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 20, 2019 6:19 am

Just you wait!!!!

I’m not happy about the season feeling compressed and rushed, but I’m happy about the characters’ endings for the most part.

I’ll say nothing until you and HT and Lez have a chance to watch. Get ready!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon May 20, 2019 11:32 am

Great episode!

SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD

There was nothing I didn't like about each character's ending. I LOVED the final scene with the Small Council, so cute and funny. Really glad the North seceded and loved the final scene at Winterfell.

Kind of indifferent to the new King, and honestly feel there is something missing in Bran's whole story I hope will be better in the books. But it's nice the Starks basically win everything after all they've been through.

Dany and Jon's scene was perfectly sad and stunning.

Ghost!!!

I was also shocked the ALMOST did what I predicted 'might' happen years ago when Sam spoke during the discussion of who should be leader Laughing

Oh, and good to see pretty much the entire Dothraki horde alive and kicking, somehow. Just sayin... Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon May 20, 2019 4:02 pm

I missed it. That's a perfect record now. I missed every episode. Cool
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon May 20, 2019 4:06 pm

Ditto !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Mon May 20, 2019 9:01 pm

Eilzel wrote:Great episode!

SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD

There was nothing I didn't like about each character's ending. I LOVED the final scene with the Small Council, so cute and funny. Really glad the North seceded and loved the final scene at Winterfell.

Kind of indifferent to the new King, and honestly feel there is something missing in Bran's whole story I hope will be better in the books. But it's nice the Starks basically win everything after all they've been through.

Ghost!!!

I was also shocked the ALMOST did what I predicted 'might' happen years ago when Sam spoke during the discussion of who should be leader Laughing

Oh, and good to see pretty much the entire Dothraki horde alive and kicking, somehow. Just sayin... Laughing

I agree. Dany and Jon’s scene was epic. Drogon knew what had to go down and he did it.

I really turned against Grey Worm this episode. I was kind of hoping he would die for his actions in just the last 2 episodes.

Jamie and Cersei’s deaths were much more powerful this week when they were found by Tyrion. And then Brienne writing in the book. SOB!!!

So glad that we finally got to see Bran display emotions at the parting and some humor in the council. His was a very difficult character to play but I think Issac did a great job. Maybe we will see more of the character in the prequel since he is still the 3 Eyed Raven and that’s mixed up with the origin story of the night king.

I was slightly disappointed not to see more of Sam and Gilly’s story ending. He was so cute at the choosing scene and at the council. What a great character and actoR.

GHOST!!!! The last scene was both wonderful and heartbreaking at the same time.

Maybe the Dothraki are like gremlins. Get them wet and they multiply  Razz

See Davos is a hunk.

That is all. Sad
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 21, 2019 5:29 pm

I hated that last episode. Bad, rushed writing. After ten years of excellence, this was so disappointing.

Nobody gave a toss how many Dany killed when they needed her to fight the White Walkers. She was one of the better characters, and didn't deserve that end.

Sansa came across as a smug little madam. Jon Snow, who so fought for righteousness, kills Dany, the woman he loves, just like that? After he himself, killed people who betrayed him at Castle Black, including a kid. Doesn't add up. It's like the writers forgot the plots and characterisation before and wanted to try to put a twist in there. It didn't work.

It would have been more realistic if Drogon had fried Jon Snow as well as the throne. And Cersei should have been sitting on that throne when Drogon melted it. She had a way too easy a death for the cuntish things she'd done.

Bleaurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Shit

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue May 21, 2019 5:32 pm

SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD

Ghost!!!

Like the Dothraki would allow the killer of their Khaleesi get away with murder? And the Unsullied? I could have written it better myself. Pile of shit.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue May 21, 2019 6:23 pm

I watched a couple of episodes then gave up, they couldn't afford the electric to light it up !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 21, 2019 7:10 pm

the best part was when jon snow sent a £5 donation from the iron bank via paypal to the brexit party.

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 D69xee10

somehow the cat lady got hold of it.

money laundering on a massive scale. FIVE, yes FIVE whole english pound.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue May 21, 2019 7:14 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:

SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD

Ghost!!!

Like the Dothraki would allow the killer of their Khaleesi get away with murder?    And the Unsullied?   I could have written it better myself.  Pile of shit.
maybe not as dothraki get to be leader by killing the leader.

I am surprised that anyone is shocked at danaeris's sudden evil madness., she has been slaughtering people from the first series. I started watching it again today and by episode 3 you could see the signs of where she was headed.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed May 22, 2019 12:43 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
HoratioTarr wrote:

SLIGHT SPOILERS AHEAD

Ghost!!!

Like the Dothraki would allow the killer of their Khaleesi get away with murder?    And the Unsullied?   I could have written it better myself.  Pile of shit.

I am surprised that anyone is shocked at danaeris's sudden evil madness., she has been slaughtering people from the first series. I started watching it again today and by episode 3 you could see the signs of where she was headed.

For me, there was no issue with Dany becoming mad, I agree that was on the cards from the beginning and since Martin told D&D the ending it is surely the right one. My issue was the speed Dany went from 'I won't be Queen of the ashes' to burning a whole city and its people.

^HT, everyone in GoT has made awful decisions and killed brutally at times. But hanging traitors and frying zombies is a far cry from systematically scorching hundreds of thousands of women and children. Dany had the most tragic story from victim to hero to tragic hero to villain. Her fate was inevitable. I actually thought her death was poetic and sad in that sense, but right - even if the circumstances leading to it were awfully rushed this season.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 22, 2019 6:49 am

HoratioTarr wrote:

Quite right. Have a green.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 22, 2019 12:25 pm

Eilzel wrote:

For me, there was no issue with Dany becoming mad, I agree that was on the cards from the beginning and since Martin told D&D the ending it is surely the right one. My issue was the speed Dany went from 'I won't be Queen of the ashes' to burning a whole city and its people.

^HT, everyone in GoT has made awful decisions and killed brutally at times. But hanging traitors and frying zombies is a far cry from systematically scorching hundreds of thousands of women and children. Dany had the most tragic story from victim to hero to tragic hero to villain. Her fate was inevitable. I actually thought her death was poetic and sad in that sense, but right - even if the circumstances leading to it were awfully rushed this season.

George RR Martin has said the books will be written and the ending will be different. I think they rushed this series. It needed another series to show more of a build if Dany was going mad or power mad. It was one minute she was saving Winterfell and the next killing innocents. It was crap either way.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 22, 2019 12:26 pm

It's pretty amazing how GOT gets under your skin.  See, us all here, talking about it as though it was real?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed May 22, 2019 12:27 pm

And another thing....it would have been nice to see Dany going 'home' t Khal Drogo and her kid...like she did in that dream sequence.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 22, 2019 7:21 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:It's pretty amazing how GOT gets under your skin.  See, us all here, talking about it as though it was real?

lol!

And I agree on the dream sequence that would have been great as well as the way Drogon took her away.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed May 22, 2019 10:56 pm

It took me a while to get my head around her so-called "madness" until I realized it was just being consistent, to her. It makes total sense if you consider:

* She considered Cerce a tyrant

* She expected good people to fight tyrants

* She didn't see any of the people of King's Landing fighting Cerce.

In the end, the lesson was that leaders who are too ideologically rigid will become dangerous to the people, no matter how much good they think they're doing.

Which is all good and well -- my complaints with this season were the stories told at too fast a pace, and the unforgivable sin of building up to the clash with the White Walkers, only to have their defeat become a subplot in the overarching story.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Thu May 23, 2019 12:42 am

HoratioTarr wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

George RR Martin has said the books will be written and the ending will be different.   I think they rushed this series.  It needed another series to show more of  a build if Dany was going mad or power mad.   It was one minute she was saving Winterfell and the next killing innocents.   It was crap either way.

Yeah, I think the big final outcomes will up the same (Dant mad then dead, Bran as king) but the way there will look much different and likely more believable and effective.

I still like the idea of Bran and the Night King being connected, and Bran being WAY more involved in events (his story was SO interesting up to season 7...).

Let's just hope GRRM actually finishes the things so we can find out!
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:18 am

Ben Reilly wrote:It took me a while to get my head around her so-called "madness" until I realized it was just being consistent, to her. It makes total sense if you consider:

In the end, the lesson was that leaders who are too ideologically rigid will become dangerous to the people, no matter how much good they think they're doing.

Which is all good and well -- my complaints with this season were the stories told at too fast a pace, and the unforgivable sin of building up to the clash with the White Walkers, only to have their defeat become a subplot in the overarching story.

Game of Thrones. The hint is right there in the title. Straight away from Season 1 it showed that the Iron Throne was the prize at the end. Who was going to survive and take it has been the reason all along for the entire show.

Of course it made sense to Dany. She took the moral high ground when she birthed the dragons and then it became her way or the highway. As The Devil You Know said she started killing innocents who were not innocent according to her ideals long before King’s Landing.

And let’s face it, she was the daughter of the Mad King so there is the hereditary factor in this as well. She was mad but in a different way and as you say ideologies are dangerous no matter if they are perceived to be good (same as Thanos in Avengers).
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:20 am

This made me SO HAPPY. And mad that I didn’t think of doing it first!

Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:36 am

Culled from one of my librarian groups. They are my tribe I love you

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 2e921410
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 5b1abf10
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 8f02d310
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:37 am

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 A051c810
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 40cdb310
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 4c9dd510
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:38 am

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 98116f10
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 6fbecb10
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 4b527f10
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:39 am

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 Ed9e0610
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 C4bb0c10
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 C420ad10
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:39 am

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 F4853310
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 C4a5a010
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 Cb02f310
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:40 am

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 68fd4110
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 08967d10
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 E8b15210
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:41 am

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 1b2afd10
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 1724a310
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 082c5d10
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:42 am

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 Ad815810
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 Aa980210
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 935dad10
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:42 am

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 F82c8710
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 D77d0310
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:43 am

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 F30adb10
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 92892e10
GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 755ce210
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 3:44 am

For my money, the best one is the Euron one lol!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu May 23, 2019 5:28 pm

phildidge wrote:My prediction for the last episode

Jon Snow will refuse to follow or bend the knee to Daenery's. Due to her genocidal actions and later ordering the execution of Tyrion and Ayra. Who will openly stand up to her. He will stand in their defense. He will cast her as a queen of nothing and fullfilled her fathers wishes, being no better than he was. Burning everyone.

She will order her men to kill him and the Dragon, will fly to his defense and stand protecting him. Daenery will try to order the dragon to kill Jon and will instead either kill her or disobey her. Both will have the effect of her army then being unsure what to do. Where if the drgaon stands with Jon, they will stand aside of the conflict. Except the Unsullied. A fight win insue, with those loyal to Jon and Daenery. With those who remain loyal to both fight this out. Davos will also die in this fight siding with Jon. I think the dragon will also be killed within this fight. As will Jon and Daenery be killed. Jon will look to save Daenery being killed at ther climax of the fight and end up being killed himself in the process of trying to save her. He will be killed by Ayra,by accident.  As Jon throws his body in defense of Daenery. Or the spear of Grey worm will plunge at Jon and have Daenery stand in defense of Jon. Either will take the blade meant for each other but wont prevent the other also being killed. As this will pass through both of them. They will both embrace and die together, reunited at the very end.
got that wrong then
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu May 23, 2019 5:31 pm

Cass wrote:
phildidge wrote:

I cannot see Jon Snow dying, but see either him or the dragon Queen being turned to a nightwalker. Where they have to kill either or.

I think Bran will be the only one that is able to defeat the Night  King, and it has to be within a dream.

I think most will die within the battle, but Jon Snow will survive and have inherited the Dragons. Those that survive will be few in number but will end up beating Cersei

Interesting theories! At this point it can go anywhere. Interterestinbg that we both see Bran as pivotal.

I have never read the books in full, just a synopsis but the writers have, while mostly staying true, have branched out so who knows.

It’s so great on acting, direction, storyline. Makes it very compelling.
there hasn't been a new book for almost a decade and the series ran out by season 4 or maybe 5. However I doubt that Martin didn't not give them pointers on how to proceed. .
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu May 23, 2019 5:32 pm

Cass wrote:Interesting. I don’t think Little Finger will reappear. About Arya that is what Mr. C was getting at.

It’s so exciting!
it would be impossible for little finger to reappear as ayra killed him on sansa's orders/.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu May 23, 2019 5:34 pm

The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Thu May 23, 2019 8:00 pm

Cass wrote:Interesting. I don’t think Little Finger will reappear. About Arya that is what Mr. C was getting at.

It’s so exciting!
it would be impossible for little finger to reappear as ayra killed him on sansa's orders/.

Yes I know. We were just debating potential what ifs.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 23, 2019 8:13 pm

Have to say, I really do think they rushed the last series and can understand why people feel let down by this all. 

The battle of Winterfell was great, and I think people expected that to be the climax for the series. I think that would have made for more people being happier. I think it came to soon and if it was the end. With then what happens to people after, would have been better.

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Thu May 23, 2019 10:46 pm

phildidge wrote:

Have to say, I really do think they rushed the last series and can understand why people feel let down by this all. 

The battle of Winterfell was great, and I think people expected that to be the climax for the series. I think that would have made for more people being happier. I think it came to soon and if it was the end. With then what happens to people after, would have been better.
rushed? Maybe. Not sure how the last episode could be anything but an anti climax after eps 3&5
The fight with the nightking has been 7 series in the making, an almost whole episode revolving round the battle was intense. should that have dragged out getting to kings landing for another few episodes after all it was the next logical step. I am surprised that people didn't think Dani would go completely barking at the end, after all she has been heading that way since the first series. Enjoyed her brother being crowned. Burnt the witch on drogo's pyr. Slaughtered her way across mereen and slavers bay. Crucified the slave masters. Killed the tarleys by dragon fire. Its a family trait being barking. Had Jon snow not been such a drip he would probably have been just the same. If you go back to the beginning much of that slaughter could have been stopped by Ned Stark not blabbing that he knew about Cersie and Jamie and if he had had bigger stones killing her in episode 8.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri May 24, 2019 9:30 am

Cass wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:It took me a while to get my head around her so-called "madness" until I realized it was just being consistent, to her. It makes total sense if you consider:

Game of Thrones. The hint is right there in the title. Straight away from Season 1 it showed that the Iron Throne was the prize at the end. Who was going to survive and take it has been the reason all along for the entire show.

Of course it made sense to Dany. She took the moral high ground when she birthed the dragons and then it became her way or the highway. As The Devil You Know said she started killing innocents who were not innocent according to her ideals  long before King’s Landing.

And let’s face it, she was the daughter of the Mad King so there is the hereditary factor in this as well. She was mad but in a different way and as you say ideologies are dangerous no matter if they are perceived to be good (same as Thanos in Avengers).

Her character arc started out being innocent and we saw her change because of those around her, the losses, her naivete, when she tried to be kind and fair, she got shat on.   So, she was a product of her circumstances, as was Sansa.    Let's face it, it's a world set against a violence ethos, what she did wasn't really that shocking.  

It's more too about picking up the threads of each character and their journey.  Arya?   All that training she did in series 6, face changing, etc.   It went nowhere in series 8   Totally unused.   Other than she killed the Night King, but even then she didn't use that face changing ability.   Bran?   If he sees all and knows all why did he allow all those innocents be killed by Dany when he must have known that action would make him king, and he must have known when he told Jon who he really was that this would have it's own cause and effect?     With the Dany character arc,  she steps out of the arc...everything she'd done that was violent in the past, had cause and effect.   Same with other characters.  Tyrion killed his dad.  For a reason. Etc.  But this was too rushed, and didn't work, and that's why I think people are pissed off with the ending.  Jon Snow is a Targaryen.  Yet nothing is done with that.   Off he rides to the North.  To the Night's Watch...who are watching no one because now there's no need?

Then you've got the bunch of 'Lords' at the end...where were their armies when they were needed at Winterfell?   Why was Edmund Tully, who while bedding his wife at the red wedding while his family were slaughtered, and  who was forced to betrayed his Uncle Blackfish by Jaime Lannister in the worst possible way, allowed on the decision making board.  So, Sansa demands autonomy for the North and this is granted by Bran.   Does anyone think the other Kingdoms and leaders would be happy with this?  Bollocks they would.

The writers obviously tried to tie in the prophecy link.   But it fails miserably.   Especially if you've read all the books.  In the book, Catlyn Stark is resurrected like Jon Snow.  She was a major character in the whole series but they never took up this story thread.  The writing here was garbage with so many plot holes, and unused potential.  That's what's such an insult to the fans who've followed it over nearly a decade.

I think the Night King should have routed Winterfell, sent everyone south, and the big big battle should have taken place at King's Landing.  Euron should have taken Jaime's head, and flaunted it to Cersei, and Cersei should have refused to leave King's Landing, and died burning, welded to the Iron Throne.    After a huge build up to her cuntishness,  she ends up getting hit by a few fucking bricks?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Fri May 24, 2019 9:48 am

phildidge wrote:

rushed? Maybe. Not sure how the last episode could be anything but an anti climax after eps 3&5
The fight with the nightking has been 7 series in the making, an almost whole episode revolving round the battle was intense. should that have dragged out getting to kings landing for another few episodes after all it was the next logical step. I am surprised that people didn't think Dani would go completely barking at the end, after all she has been heading that way since the first series. Enjoyed her brother being crowned. Burnt the witch on drogo's pyr. Slaughtered her way across mereen and slavers bay. Crucified the slave masters. Killed the tarleys by dragon fire. Its a family trait being barking. Had Jon snow not been such a drip he would probably have been just the same. If you go back to the beginning much of that slaughter could have been stopped by Ned Stark not blabbing that he knew about Cersie and Jamie and if he had had bigger stones killing her in episode 8.

Jon Snow's character had already slaughtered those who killed him at Castle Black, including a child. So, he knew that destroying your enemies was the way to go. This was illustrated in the very first episode when a young Bran Stark is forced to watch, by Jon Snow, the execution by Ned Stark of the guy who ran from the white walkers. Violence runs through the whole series and always has. So when Dany does what she does, who really cares? All of a sudden the writers are putting 21st century values into a medieval world?

Jon Snow got more drippy and weak as time went on. He was still bleating on to Tyrion right up until the end about how much he loved Dany and she was his queen, blah blah. Then all of a sudden he kills her? Oh please.... This piss poor rushed plot might have been mitigated by Drogon frying Jon Snow. But no...off he rides into the sunset.

HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat May 25, 2019 5:19 am

HT you make some fair points, especially about Ayra and the face changing.

But I’m super whacked after a long work week. Will maybe answer later

I’ll leave y’all with this gem.

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 4e17e810
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 25, 2019 9:04 am

For Cass and Eilzel lol. This is very funny

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=254&v=jAhKOV3nImQ

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sat May 25, 2019 9:23 am

phildidge wrote:For Cass and Eilzel lol. This is very funny

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=254&v=jAhKOV3nImQ

Godly PMSL Laughing Laughing Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun May 26, 2019 6:34 pm

GOT (spoiler warning) - Page 2 6b354810

lol!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Wed May 29, 2019 5:30 pm

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha

Brilliant!
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 07, 2019 11:43 pm

His laugh is so contageous   Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:15 am

Oh god no, it’s like fingers on a chalkboard. The captions are funny as hell though.
Cass
Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2