NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After 30 years without an answer it's time to find out who protected the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange

3 posters

Go down

After 30 years without an answer it's time to find out who protected the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange Empty After 30 years without an answer it's time to find out who protected the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:01 pm

Did previous Tory and Labour governments fund the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange?

That's the remarkable claim made to me by a former Home Office insider this week.

PIE was established in 1974 to campaign for the age of consent to be lowered to four years old.

Many former members have been imprisoned for child abuse crimes.

People long dead like Peter Righton, who fooled the social work establishment that he cared for the safety of children, when all the time he was grooming kids for his own despicable ends.

PIE included many establishment figures like the highly qualified Dr Morris Fraser, who by day practiced as a child psychiatrist in Belfast but by night, was accused of preying on young vulnerable children.

The retired insider told me that he recalled raising his concern that the Volunteer Services Unit of the Home Office was directly funding the work of PIE.

His recollection was that he raised his fears with superiors but was left in no doubt that he should drop the matter.

I’ve written to the Home Secretary asking her to initiate an inquiry.

It’s not the first time Theresa has had to investigate her own department.

MPs have tried to expose wrongdoing by the PIE before.

Thirty years ago this month, Conservative MP Geoffrey Dickens submitted a dossier to then Home Secretary, Leon Brittan making allegations regarding child abuse.

Mr Dickens tried to close down PIE and expose wrongdoing.

Thankfully for us Mr Dickens was a brave man, a former heavyweight boxer, and not easily frightened. He stuck with his campaign and had the courage to speak out.

Shortly after his campaign began, PIE collapsed as an organisation but many members evaded justice.

Sadly, Geoffrey Dickens died before the leader of PIE and former Home Office employee Stephen Freeman, was finally jailed in 2011, for possession of thousands of indecent images of children.

I’ve asked the current Home Office to publish the Dickens dossiers but guess what? The files have gone missing, prompting Theresa May to hold an internal inquiry.

I want her to publish all the findings of the investigation, so that parliament can be assured that it was incompetence and not wrongdoing that lead to the loss of a senior minister’s files in most unusual circumstances.

I hope that 30 years after the former boxing MP submitted his dossier to the Home Office, we can get the answer to the knock out question he was asking: who protected the Paedophile Information Exchange?

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tom-watson-after-30-years-2824776#ixzz2ttzohWEn

It's time for action and answers and I'm sure we all support Tom Watson in his attempts to flush out all these evil filthy gits whoever they are.

Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

After 30 years without an answer it's time to find out who protected the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange Empty Re: After 30 years without an answer it's time to find out who protected the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:04 pm

Well, the DM left that lot out didn't it!

Back to top Go down

After 30 years without an answer it's time to find out who protected the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange Empty Re: After 30 years without an answer it's time to find out who protected the infamous Paedophile Information Exchange

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:09 pm

This group PIE wanted the ' age of consent lowered to four years old ?, I'm shocked and too disgusted to find words.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:14 pm

Joy Division wrote:This group PIE wanted the ' age of consent lowered to four years old ?, I'm shocked and too disgusted to find words.

So you might want to ask Labour high command why they are not demanding apologies from 3 high rankers whose signatures appeared on documents associated with PIE for the errors they made.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:16 pm

sphinx wrote:
Joy Division wrote:This group PIE wanted the ' age of consent lowered to four years old ?, I'm shocked and too disgusted to find words.

So you might want to ask Labour high command why they are not demanding apologies from 3 high rankers whose signatures appeared on documents associated with PIE for the errors they made.

You may wish to read my answer on the thread you started. What do you think of this one?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:17 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
sphinx wrote:

You may wish to read my answer on the thread you started. What do you think of this one?

Maybe you could have added what is on this thread to what is on the other then I would not be stuck trying to work out stuff from 2 different sources

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:19 pm

sphinx wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
sphinx wrote:

Maybe you could have added what is on this thread to what is on the other then I would not be stuck trying to work out stuff from 2 different sources

THis covers a far wider range of possibilities than just the three you mentioned.

So what do you think of this then?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:23 pm

Obviously they only want to concentrate on a small part of it instead of the whole picture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:24 pm

Irn Bru wrote:
sphinx wrote:

THis covers a far wider range of possibilities than just the three you mentioned.

I think that there is documentary evidence that 3 cocked up - nothing more at the moment. If those 3 stood up and admitted they cocked up then it would be far easier to move on and look at other allegations that have less hard evidence.

Sure it is bigger and involves more than 3 - but the 3 were in positions of authority then and are in greater authority now. Their standing up apologizing would send a clear signal that they considered this more important than party politics and wanted to get it sorted - they lead or not by example.

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:26 pm

Sometimes I think I can't be shocked anymore....and then something like this comes to light.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:28 pm

sphinx wrote:
Irn Bru wrote:
sphinx wrote:

I think that there is  documentary evidence that 3 cocked up - nothing more at the moment.  If those 3 stood up and admitted they cocked up then it would be far easier to move on and look at other allegations that have less hard evidence.

Sure it is bigger and involves more than 3 - but the 3 were in positions of authority then and are in greater authority now.  Their standing up apologizing would send a clear signal that they considered this more important than party politics and wanted to get it sorted - they lead or not by example.

Is the evidence less hard than Leon Brittain not doing something about it and the files going missing?
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:41 pm

Yep, and we need to get to the bottom of this story as well:

Woman MP accused of abusing schoolboy at drug-fuelled Westminster sex parties

Andrew Ash claims he was forced to perform a sex act on the woman
Mr Ash, now 45, was in care and was taken to London for depraved parties
Claims events were organised by Jimmy Savile's ex-chauffeur David Smith
Says revellers at 1980s sex parties had access to cocaine and speed
Also alleges he was abused by a male MP in a garage behind a Rolls-Royce

A female former MP has been accused of abusing a schoolboy at a drug-fuelled Westminster sex party in the 1980s.

Her alleged victim has claimed he was forced to perform a sex act on the woman politician at one of a number of parties, where it is alleged that children as young as 13 were abused.

Andrew Ash, now 45, has claimed that as a teenager he was regularly taken to London from northern England, where he was in care, to attend the depraved parties.

Mr Ash told the Sunday Express newspaper that he has passed the name of the former MP, who can not be named for legal reasons, to the Metropolitan Police.

He has alleged that the depraved parties were organised by a paedophile ring involving David Smith, Jimmy Savile's former chauffeur who was found dead on the day he was due to stand trial for child sex crimes uncovered by Operation Yewtree.

Mr Ash said that a number of politicians and celebrities, including Savile, attended the parties, where drugs such as cocaine and speed would be supplied to revellers, as well as bottles of champagne.
Involved: Mr Ash alleged that the depraved parties were organised by a paedophile ring involving David Smith (pictured), Jimmy Savile's former chauffeur
+3

Involved: Mr Ash alleged that the depraved parties were organised by a paedophile ring involving David Smith (pictured), Jimmy Savile's former chauffeur

He said that the woman MP had been drunk at the time of the assault, and had been laughing as she carried out the abuse.

'I didn’t really know what was going on but the others around her were goading her on', he told the Sunday Express, adding that he felt 'humilated'.

Last year police were believed to have seized video footage and photographs allegedly taken at a sex party from a well-known paedophile.

Mr Ash claimed that there is footage showing a senior male MP in the same frame as him, although no abuse can be seen taking place.

He said he had been interviewed for 70 hours by the Met Police’s Paedophile Unit, both at a safe house in Bridlington, East Yorkshire and in London, but said he is frustrated by a lack of action.

Mr Ash said he was molested by the male MP on another occasion, who abused him an a garage behind a Rolls-Royce.

'Another politician turned up with a video camera but the man abusing me just smirked and joked, "OK, OK, I’ll vote any way you want" as if he was being blackmailed. What I want to know is why they haven’t arrested him yet if they have this evidence,' he said.

Mr Ash said that as well as speaking to police officers during his interviews, he believes that intelligence officers, who had been made aware of the high-profile names he had accused, were also present.

Dutch officials also sat in on at least one interview as Mr Ash claimed to have been taken to Amsterdam several times to be abused by paedophiles including convicted child killer Sidney Cooke.

He says Cooke, now 84, made him film the abuse of another young boy.

Mr Ash also told police he was abused by a famous celebrity.

He said: 'This particular person was able to get youngsters into glitzy nightclubs in the West End. After one evening he invited me and a young girl back to his house where he made us have sex before joining in.'

A spokesman from the Met Police said the force would not be commenting on the allegations.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2538008/Woman-MP-accused-abusing-schoolboy-drug-fuelled-Westminster-sex-parties.html#ixzz2tuA5sFsd
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:59 pm

It's amazing how some,who ramble on about Labour being the 'Paedo party ' , yet forget about much RW sex abuses as you have posted factually of on here Sassy...

It matters not which political persuasion anyway as we know ,its the vile acts suffered by children which theses predators hurt most, as well as their families.

Last edited by Joy Division on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:01 pm

Exactly JD, unfortunately peados come from every class, every area, every party and every age and there seem to be more and more of them, although perhaps we just hear about more than we used to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 am

Sassy wrote:Exactly JD, unfortunately peados come from every class, every area, every party and every age and there seem to be more and more of them, although perhaps we just hear about more than we used to.  

They certainly do and they need to be flushed out and prosecuted.

Strange that not that many appear to want to come here and post their support for Tom Watson's call for some action on all this vile stuff that has been going back all these years
Irn Bru
Irn Bru

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:59 am

A very interesting article and thank God we had upstanding TYory MPs fighting for the right thing when we had Labour MPs being apologists for PIE.

I have no doubt that there are some very senior politicians Judges officials who are bent but as this a article points out Dickens wasn't one of them he was fighting the bad guys.
Leon Britten I always thought a slimy toad.

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:23 pm

Tom Watson is Labour, Kevin. Now fighting to expose it all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dagenham Monologues Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:37 pm

Sassy wrote:Tom Watson is Labour, Kevin.   Now fighting to expose it all.

Well thank God all the labour MPs aren't peadophiles or sympathisers. Still no apologies I note. Do you think they are too important to have to bother with the likes of us?

Dagenham Monologues
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down