NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Three arrested over 'murder' of boy, 15, who vanished 26 years ago 'after he uncovered a paedophile gang'

2 posters

Go down

.Three arrested over 'murder' of boy, 15, who vanished 26 years ago 'after he uncovered a paedophile gang'  Empty .Three arrested over 'murder' of boy, 15, who vanished 26 years ago 'after he uncovered a paedophile gang'

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Three men have been arrested on suspicion of murder over the disappearance of 15-year-old Lee Boxell who vanished 26 years ago. The trio, aged 41, 42 and 78, are also suspected of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice and indecency with children, along with a 42-year-old woman, Scotland Yard said.

Commenting on the new developments, Lee's mother Christine said: '‘I just hope that these arrests will bring us the answers we have been looking for the past 25 years.’

Detectives renewed appeals for information early last year, and said they feared that Lee, who went missing in 1988, could have been killed after witnessing child abuse at a popular teenage hang-out in Cheam, south-west London.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2599665/Police-arrest-3-men-suspicion-murder-Lee-Boxell-case.html

This brings back memories. I knew the family, and hope they can get closure after all these years.

Back to top Go down

.Three arrested over 'murder' of boy, 15, who vanished 26 years ago 'after he uncovered a paedophile gang'  Empty Re: .Three arrested over 'murder' of boy, 15, who vanished 26 years ago 'after he uncovered a paedophile gang'

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:16 pm

sick gay peadophiles, some scum get lower and lower, it's taken far too long to sort the mess out by the sounds of it, like you say hopefully the family can finally move on..

Back to top Go down

.Three arrested over 'murder' of boy, 15, who vanished 26 years ago 'after he uncovered a paedophile gang'  Empty Re: .Three arrested over 'murder' of boy, 15, who vanished 26 years ago 'after he uncovered a paedophile gang'

Post by SEXY MAMA Tue Apr 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Tesstacious wrote:Three men have been arrested on suspicion of murder over the disappearance of 15-year-old Lee Boxell who vanished 26 years ago.  The trio, aged 41, 42 and 78, are also suspected of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice and indecency with children, along with a 42-year-old woman, Scotland Yard said.

Commenting on the new developments, Lee's mother Christine said: '‘I just hope that these arrests will bring us the answers we have been looking for the past 25 years.’

Detectives renewed appeals for information early last year, and said they feared that Lee, who went missing in 1988, could have been killed after witnessing child abuse at a popular teenage hang-out in Cheam, south-west London.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2599665/Police-arrest-3-men-suspicion-murder-Lee-Boxell-case.html

This brings back memories.  I knew the family, and hope they can get closure after all these years.

26 years later! It must have been so hard for the family so i do hope this brings them some peace.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:06 pm

I remember this!! I also remember writing about it when I used to run the "Missing" section on a forum I was a moderator on.
It stuck in my mind as I remember thinking it was all rather odd and he had just disappeared with no trace from the area he lived in, and he didn't seem to be a runaway.

I hope the full story comes out and his family finally get some closure.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down