NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Murder of young man in bexley Monday morning by gang of 6... no descriptions released... wonder why?

3 posters

Go down

Murder of young man in bexley Monday morning by gang of 6... no descriptions released... wonder why? Empty Murder of young man in bexley Monday morning by gang of 6... no descriptions released... wonder why?

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:24 pm

George Barker from South Darenth was stabbed to death shortly before 9.40am at the Double K gym in Stable Lane, Bexley, reportedly by a gang of up to six men.

“There were six of them. I just want information. [There were] no masks. It’s all we’ve got.

“If anybody knows anything, I need to find the people that did it. They all set on him, his friend was with him. That’s what his friend said.

“[It happened] at 9.40am, [I didn’t find out until] 3pm or 4pm. I was screaming down the phone until [the police] told me.”

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/14904646.UPDATE__Man_stabbed_to_death_at_Double_K_gym_in_Bexley_only_became_a_dad_five_days_earlier/

DCI Smith, said: "George Barker was a regular user of the gym and on the morning of his murder he arrived there around 09:15hrs, and was attacked shortly after.

"Our enquiries so far have led me to believe that there were five men inside the gym [No further descriptions] who were waiting for George Barker to arrive.

"Following the brutal assault on George the men left the gym and I am appealing to anyone who saw the men arriving in Stable Lane prior to the murder, or saw them leaving, to contact the police.

"I would also like to hear from anyone who heard from George over the weekend before his murder. I particularly want to know where George spent the evening of Sunday, 13 November, into Monday and where he was before he arrived at the gym.

http://news.met.police.uk/news/appeal-continues-following-bexley-murder-199665
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Murder of young man in bexley Monday morning by gang of 6... no descriptions released... wonder why? Empty Re: Murder of young man in bexley Monday morning by gang of 6... no descriptions released... wonder why?

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Nov 25, 2016 12:22 pm

Media still very silent on this...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Murder of young man in bexley Monday morning by gang of 6... no descriptions released... wonder why? Empty Re: Murder of young man in bexley Monday morning by gang of 6... no descriptions released... wonder why?

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:12 pm

No media update on this... no arrests... no information on description of attackers...

http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/news/update_five_attackers_lay_in_wait_for_george_barker_before_he_was_stabbed_at_stable_lane_gym_1_4776404

Wonder why the silence around this targeted vicious and brutal murder...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:25 pm

Maybe if you checked the date might give you a clue

It was back in Nov when reported and its in many media links

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/george-barker-murder-first-picture-of-young-father-stabbed-to-death-at-gym-run-by-idris-elba-s-a3396176.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3939366/Kickboxer-24-knifed-death-gang-training-Idris-Elba-s-gym-five-days-father.html

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-37998702

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:28 pm

What a good looking lad.
I hadn't even heard about this murder.
It's odd how some crimes spark the publics imagination and others don't.
If the police are not talking it's up to the family to keep the case in the public eye....I doubt Maddie McCann would be remembered by many if her parents had not kept her name alive publicly.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 7:57 pm

Thorin wrote:Maybe if you checked the date might give you a clue

http://www.standard.co.uk/news/crime/george-barker-murder-first-picture-of-young-father-stabbed-to-death-at-gym-run-by-idris-elba-s-a3396176.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3939366/Kickboxer-24-knifed-death-gang-training-Idris-Elba-s-gym-five-days-father.html

Yes... I know it was back in November... and yes I know it was reported at the time...

But... although it was reported that there was 'an appeal for witnesses'... no descriptions of attackers or possible vehicles they used have ever been given... and there has been absolutely nothing mentioned of any of it since back in November...!

That is my point!!!

Even though the articles state that the attackers were in the gym prior to and during the attack... surprising how they managed to be in there without anyone knowing them, or seeing them, or knowing their identities, or no cctv of them from inside/around the vicinity available or being shown to public especially when police are supposedly trying to get publics help in identifying the murderers...?

You'd have thought the police would have at least given out some descriptions of the attackers... and of the vehicles that they may have been using...!?

And given the large amount of council cctv cameras installed around bexley and surrounding areas... it's a bit surprising that police haven't tracked down vehicles involved... or at least got clear footage and given more detail about vehicles they are looking for... it would impossible to drive around the area without being picked up on cctv somewhere along the way!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:01 pm

You think the attackers were Muslims?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:12 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:Maybe if you checked the date might give you a clue

Yes... I know it was back in November... and yes I know it was reported at the time...

But... although it was reported that there was 'an appeal for witnesses'... no descriptions of attackers or possible vehicles they used have ever been given... and there has been absolutely nothing mentioned of any of it since back in November...!

That is my point!!!

Even though the articles state that the attackers were in the gym prior to and during the attack... surprising how they managed to be in there without anyone knowing them, or seeing them, or knowing their identities, or no cctv of them from inside/around the vicinity available or being shown to public especially when police are supposedly trying to get publics help in identifying the murderers...?

You'd have thought the police would have at least given out some descriptions of the attackers... and of the vehicles that they may have been using...!?

And given the large amount of council cctv cameras installed around bexley and surrounding areas... it's a bit surprising that police haven't tracked down vehicles involved... or at least got clear footage and given more detail about vehicles they are looking for... it would impossible to drive around the area without being picked up on cctv somewhere along the way!

So let me get this straight.

Your argument is on why the Police have had no leads in this case yet, even though they have raided houses?

And what if the suspects were difficult to describe and wearing hoodies for example?

What if there was no cars?

Did anyone actually see the stabbing happen?

They were waiting for the victim to arrive at the gym, when they stabbed him.

That means it was clearly organized his stabbing.

So based on that knowledge and with whether they had CCTV. They are hardly going to make themselves stick out and be recognized are they?

Again that is me guessing based off what is known, but as seen they clearly do not have any witnesses that can offer anything to describe them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:14 pm

nicko wrote:You think the attackers were Muslims?

I have no idea who the attackers were...

I'm just asking why there is such a silence around this murder and of descriptions of attackers from police when they were appealing for witnesses to report sightings of potential suspects in the area around the time of attack...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:16 pm

Also, I will add one very important side note on this.
Clearly the Police do not have any good descriptions, as they raided houses in Jan with no arrests. If they do have good descriptions, after appealing for them and then failed to post up the information provided by witnesses. Don;t you think the witnesses would go to the press with that information?

If they knew the Police had information and had failed to again appeal to the public?

Hence your reasoning lacks credibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:40 pm

What is my 'reasoning' that you think 'lacks credibility' exactly...?

I'm just asking questions...

And... all the reports state that the attackers were INSIDE the gym...!!!

How did they get in there without anyone letting them in and seeing them?

No cctv...?

No dna left in there...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 8:54 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

No cctv...?

No dna left in there...?

No, you asked why there was a silence, as if there was some form of conspiracy going on. As you for some absurd reason think this is unusual, when its not. Often the Police have very little to go on, with many crimes

Yes, they were waiting inside the Gym for him to arrive. Which clearly shows they had been watching him to know what time he would roughly be there. Or would know his schedule. That means the murder was premeditated. Which is why if they planned the job, they clearly also planned to ensure they would leave very little to identify them with.

http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/news/update_five_attackers_lay_in_wait_for_george_barker_before_he_was_stabbed_at_stable_lane_gym_1_4776404

Again I do not see anything in the reports to show that anyone even witnessed the stabbing. 
People may have well seen these 5 people hanging around, but may never have got a good look at their faces.

The Police have seized a vehicle in regards to the raids they carried out on the 11th Jan. Which would further show they may have details on a car. Via CCTV or witnesses, but it also clearly shows, they certainly don't have a good description of the attackers. As they never made any arrests in connection to the case when they carried out 4 raids.

http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/news/police_investigating_murder_of_george_barker_raid_properties_across_south_london_and_kent_1_4845913

So please don't try and make some poor excuses, that you are only asking questions about a crime that was 2 months ago and in the media. Claiming now you are asking questions Tommy. Its evident to your true intent and you have been rumbled.

That covers everything that needs to be said.

If you want to speculate over this crime with so little information

Be my guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:06 pm

So they were already inside the place when he arrived...!?

Who let them in...?

How did they know he would be there...?

Why were they there to attack him...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:08 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Who let them in...?

1) The Gym opens at 7am

Most gyms open early, so no doubt they let themselves in.

2) Because they planned to kill him

3) Because they planned to kill him

Anything else?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:13 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Who let them in...?

1) The Gym opens at 7am

Anything else?

So there must have been someone there in charge of the place who saw them and let them in...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:16 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

1) The Gym opens at 7am

Anything else?

So there must have been someone there in charge of the place who saw them and let them in...?

Why would they need to be let in if it was open?

Why would the person in charge notice them?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:19 pm

In fact, it does not even say whether they were waiting in the gym or waiting outside, or whether the victim managed to go inside the gym. It just states they were waiting for him and attacked him soon after he arrived.

If it happened outside, then its unlikely anyone saw anything and I shall tell you why

This is the gym

Murder of young man in bexley Monday morning by gang of 6... no descriptions released... wonder why? 5705046

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:20 pm

Does not look like there are any CCTV there does it Tommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:21 pm

Also when you see side on, you can see how easy it would have been for the attackers to hide, waiting for the victim.

Murder of young man in bexley Monday morning by gang of 6... no descriptions released... wonder why? Lg_37225_634085693537491250

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:28 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

1. You just said it was opened at 7.00am... somebody must have opened it up... and somebody would be there to manage/look after the running of the place while open... it wouldn't be opened and then left unattended so anyone could just walk in/out and use/steal the equipment there...!?

2. The venue is tiny and location is very isolated 'off the track'... do you really think that those 5 there would not be noticed by the person running the place at the time...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:31 pm

So there is actually one witness. Which clearly he was unable to get a good look at them. He may have been punched for all I know, but as seen, even with his friend there when it happened, they have no descriptions.

She said: “There were six of them. I just want information. [There were] no masks. It’s all we’ve got.
“If anybody knows anything, I need to find the people that did it. They all set on him, his friend was with him. That’s what his friend said.
“[It happened] at 9.40am, [I didn’t find out until] 3pm or 4pm. I was screaming down the phone until [the police] told me.”
Ms Barker said she did not think the men were members of the gym due to its size, comparing it to a “tin shed”, and that those who trained there knew each other.

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/bexley/14904646.UPDATE__Man_stabbed_to_death_at_Double_K_gym_in_Bexley_only_became_a_dad_five_days_earlier/?ref=rl&lp=1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

1. You just said it was opened at 7.00am... somebody must have opened it up... and somebody would be there to manage/look after the running of the place while open... it wouldn't be opened and then left unattended so anyone could just walk in/out and use/steal the equipment there...!?

2. The venue is tiny and location is very isolated 'off the track'... do you really think that those 5 there would not be noticed by the person running the place at the time...!?

I am sure someone was there, but how can you see outside the premises from the inside?
The victim was murdered at 09:40..

Yes its very possible they would not be noticed, as seen they have so far gotten away with this, even after his friend was there with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:38 pm

No... they were inside the venue waiting for him...

He arrived around 9.15am by accounts of all media reports...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:No... they were inside the venue waiting for him...

It does not say they were waiting inside. It just says they were waiting for him and attacked him soon after he arrived. The Police "believe" they were waiting inside, but don't say they were. In other words the story is sketchy on the accounts. It does not state anyone else was in there either. We know his friend was there, who is either lying and in on this or he saw nothing, as he was jumped himself.

Also even the mother in an interview with the Police says they have no descriptions
Clearly, if her son's friend was with him, he would have told her if he saw anything to recognize them.

So its clearly possible they were hiding and waiting for him, then jumped him

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:07 pm

"...Our enquiries so far have led me to believe that there were five men inside the gym who were waiting for George Barker to arrive.

Following the brutal assault on George the men left the gym and I am appealing to anyone who saw the men arriving in Stable Lane prior to the murder, or saw them leaving, to contact the police...."
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:09 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:No... they were inside the venue waiting for him...

It does not say they were waiting inside. It just says they were waiting for him and attacked him soon after he arrived. The Police "believe" they were waiting inside, but don't say they were. In other words the story is sketchy on the accounts. It does not state anyone else was in there either. We know his friend was there, who is either lying and in on this or he saw nothing, as he was jumped himself.

Also even the mother in an interview with the Police says they have no descriptions
Clearly, if her son's friend was with him, he would have told her if he saw anything to recognize them.

So its clearly possible they were hiding and waiting for him, then jumped him

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:12 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

No cctv...?

No dna left in there...?

No, you asked why there was a silence, as if there was some form of conspiracy going on. As you for some absurd reason think this is unusual, when its not. Often the Police have very little to go on, with many crimes

Yes, they were waiting inside the Gym for him to arrive. Which clearly shows they had been watching him to know what time he would roughly be there. Or would know his schedule. That means the murder was premeditated. Which is why if they planned the job, they clearly also planned to ensure they would leave very little to identify them with.

Again I do not see anything in the reports to show that anyone even witnessed the stabbing. 
People may have well seen these 5 people hanging around, but may never have got a good look at their faces.

The Police have seized a vehicle in regards to the raids they carried out on the 11th Jan. Which would further show they may have details on a car. Via CCTV or witnesses, but it also clearly shows, they certainly don't have a good description of the attackers. As they never made any arrests in connection to the case when they carried out 4 raids.

http://www.bexleytimes.co.uk/news/police_investigating_murder_of_george_barker_raid_properties_across_south_london_and_kent_1_4845913

So please don't try and make some poor excuses, that you are only asking questions about a crime that was 2 months ago and in the media. Claiming now you are asking questions Tommy. Its evident to your true intent and you have been rumbled.

Be my guest

And you already posted that they were INSIDE the gym waiting for him...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Be my guest

And you already posted that they were INSIDE the gym waiting for him...!?

Yes I did, because I do not discount anything, but again the Police only believe based on at least one witness.
Of which the friend could have been the one looking after the gym, that is, if anyone did after it was open, being a small private club.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:22 pm

You see another account says different Tommy

Mr Barker was set upon by up to six men who barged into Double K gym at 9.40am on Monday, witnesses said.

An eyewitness told the Evening Standard the attack was "over in seconds".

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-knifed-death-by-gang-9267730

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:25 pm

Being a 'private club/gym' and 'members only'... how would 5 men be in there waiting for the victim without being granted access by whoever was there in charge of the venue at the time?

How would any non members be able to get into the place?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:26 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Being a 'private club/gym' and 'members only'... how would 5 men be in there waiting for the victim without being granted access by whoever was there in charge of the venue at the time?

How would any non members be able to get into the place?

Because we don;t know if they were

[size=16]Mr Barker was set upon by up to six men who barged into Double K gym at 9.40am on Monday, witnesses said.

[/size]

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:32 pm

Thorin wrote:You see another account says different Tommy

Mr Barker was set upon by up to six men who barged into Double K gym at 9.40am on Monday, witnesses said.

Can you show us the source article thst the 'mirror' is quoting/misquoting from...?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:33 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:You see another account says different Tommy

Can you show us the source article thst the 'mirror' is quoting/misquoting from...?

Ask the Mirror yourself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:35 pm

A witness added: “The gym owner came running in asking for bandages to stem the flow of bleeding. We were told a group came in and attacked the guy. It happened in a matter of seconds.” A cordon has been set up and officers are carrying out searched.

Lynn Purves, 60, who owns nearby Slade Stables, where children were saddling up for a morning ride, said: “My daughter was outside and heard a man desperately screaming, ‘Help, help.’ A woman who was with him was trying to help, saying ‘Don’t worry, someone is coming.”
Another witness said: “The attack came out of nowhere. Everything was normal, lads had turned up for a class then there was blood everywhere.”

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:36 pm

So with lots of people there I now find, none could give a description

Unless Tommy, you think they are all in on a conspiracy

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:51 pm

This is the link for source article that you posted earlier on thread... and that you are quoting from in your above post...

Dated 15th November...

However the later articles available state that the attackers were already INSIDE the gym and already there awaiting his arrival...

Seems there were many people around at the time... even your post says the gym manager was present...

But no descriptions...!?

You would expect that so many alleged strangers in such an off the track location would stand out like a sore thumb... but in my opinion, the fact that there is so much vagueness around what happened, tells me that the people around are not being totally honest about what really went on...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 10:56 pm

Later articles repeat the same thing on the Police investigating saying "he believed" they were inside. That is is.
So the accounts conflict and even the Police don;t say, they were inside, he says "he believes" which is different, which clearly indicates that there was conflicting accounts given to the Police.

You can expect many things, but if it happened quickly and nobody paid any attention to them, if they pretended to be a part of the class that had come in there. Especially, when their minds would be focused for training. So its easy to see how they could easily not be noticed before the murder happened. That is of course if taking the view they were inside.

The fact is people knew him there and none of them could describe the attackers. It clearly happened that fast.

You could be right that at least someone is not being honest and even in on the crime

He was due to have a fight in Thailand soon. Who knows if that is related to his murder?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:03 pm

It is a tiny venue in a very off the track location...

Anyone inside or around would have been clearly seen and very noticed by the locals...

You would never get into that gym without being seen/allowed in by someone else at the door...

Don't forget... I live nearby and know the local area...

5 men would never be there without being seen...

So... where are the descriptions...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:07 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

It is a tiny venue in a very off the track location...

Anyone inside or around would have been clearly seen and very noticed by the locals...

You would never get into that gym without being seen/allowed in by someone else at the door...

Don't forget... I live nearby and know the local area...

5 men would never be there without being seen...

So... where are the descriptions...!?

1) Yes i know

2) Speculation and subjective

3) Based on what evidence? Again its speculation, not a fact

4) So what, that has no bearing on whether he was seen or not.

5) Never? I think its safe to say they came in and multiple witnesses did not see them properly, so your assumptions is based on none of the witness accounts. So clearly they could get in without being seen properly

6) There are no descriptions. Like I said, are you claiming all the people are in on a conspiracy? People clearly either took no notice whilst they were there or they did barge in and stab him and were out before anyone could get a good look at any of them

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:26 pm

A murder investigation was launched by the Homicide and Major Crime Command, led by Detective Chief Inspector Laurence Smith.

DCI Smith, said: "George Barker was a regular user of the gym and on the morning of his murder he arrived there around 09:15hrs, and was attacked shortly after.

"Our enquiries so far have led me to believe that there were five men inside the gym who were waiting for George Barker to arrive.

"Following the brutal assault on George the men left the gym and I am appealing to anyone who saw the men arriving in Stable Lane prior to the murder, or saw them leaving, to contact the police.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:29 pm

Yes we have read that and so far they have no descriptions

So your views are mere speculation Tommy, just have mine been

Night night

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Jan 24, 2017 11:56 pm

None of them were wearing masks...

And must have been seen by many...

So why no descriptions...?

How can it be known that attackers were all men without any other descriptive features also being made known?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down