NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daughter's agony as mother chooses to stand by jailed paedophile milkman husband who's serving 16 years for abusing two children

3 posters

Go down

Daughter's agony as mother chooses to stand by jailed paedophile milkman husband who's serving 16 years for abusing two children Empty Daughter's agony as mother chooses to stand by jailed paedophile milkman husband who's serving 16 years for abusing two children

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:52 pm

A daughter is bravely speaking out for the first time about how she disowned her own mother because she chose her paedophile second husband over her own children - as the criminal applies for parole just half way through his sentence.

Paula Mathers, 35, of Milton Keynes, says she was just four when mother Tina left her father to marry the family milkman David Holliday, who she claims she never liked but had to accept as a stepfather.

Even her childhood friends refused to come round because they thought he was 'creepy' and 'pervy'.

When Holliday was charged in 2008 for 16 counts of sex offences against two children - including rape - Paula was horrified but felt she had always known he had a dark past.

Even after Holliday was jailed for his sick crimes in 2010, security company director Paula was heartbroken to discover her mum Tina Holliday, 56, was still determined to defend him - ending her relationship with her own mother forever.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6050035/Daughters-agony-mother-chooses-stand-jailed-paedophile-milkman-husband.html

Back to top Go down

Daughter's agony as mother chooses to stand by jailed paedophile milkman husband who's serving 16 years for abusing two children Empty Re: Daughter's agony as mother chooses to stand by jailed paedophile milkman husband who's serving 16 years for abusing two children

Post by nicko Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:23 pm

Love conquers all ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Daughter's agony as mother chooses to stand by jailed paedophile milkman husband who's serving 16 years for abusing two children Empty Re: Daughter's agony as mother chooses to stand by jailed paedophile milkman husband who's serving 16 years for abusing two children

Post by Guest Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:25 pm

nicko wrote:Love conquers all ?

Interesting point Nicko and I would then argue, whether the mother has also been groomed?

You could then say, at times, love is blind???????

So I would agree, that in this instance love does not conquer all and like anything it has flaws

Good point

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:09 pm

Arrow

I can imagine that mother having some very lonely christmases, birthdays and anninversaries in the future...

As I would imagine a lot more relatives and friends will be rallying around and supporting the daughter, rather than her parents ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Aug 11, 2018 3:34 pm

I can never understand how a mother can put a man before her own children.

I have no sympathy for women who will place their own kids in danger just to stay with a man they love...and that would also include the father of her children, as many mothers turn a blind eye when their husband/kids biological fathers, are sexually molesting their own children.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down