NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pupils to learn about paedophiles in primary school lessons with classes starting for children aged just four years old amid internet safety fears

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Pupils to learn about paedophiles in primary school lessons with classes starting for children aged just four years old amid internet safety fears Empty Pupils to learn about paedophiles in primary school lessons with classes starting for children aged just four years old amid internet safety fears

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 3:49 am

Primary school children are to be taught how to escape grooming by online sexual predators.

It comes amid warnings of an explosion in child sex crimes on the internet, with web paedophiles encouraging the abuse of ‘very, very young’ children.

Now pupils between the ages of four and seven will be taught how to recognise the signs of online abuse, blackmail and manipulation.

The National Crime Agency campaign – which takes the form of an animated cartoon series – marks the first time it has specifically targeted four-year-olds.

Rob Jones, of the NCA, said it was still ‘easy’ for paedophiles to access indecent images of children on the open web.

He said: ‘The technology exists to detect known child abuse images. It is a constant battle but the scale of that battle and the scale of the response really needs to go up to meet the trajectory of the threat.’

In 2017, there were about 10 million reports of child abuse images being viewed online globally.

Last year, that rose to a staggering 18 million. It is believed about 110,000 reports relate to paedophiles in Britain

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6802007/Pupils-learn-paedophiles-primary-school-lessons.html

Back to top Go down

Pupils to learn about paedophiles in primary school lessons with classes starting for children aged just four years old amid internet safety fears Empty Re: Pupils to learn about paedophiles in primary school lessons with classes starting for children aged just four years old amid internet safety fears

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 5:55 am

Now in this situation, this is more of a view to teach children the dangers around people, who sexually abuse them

Is anyone going to say, this is not age appropriate, when this is teaching children based on a view to safe guard them?

Where its actually based on a sexual predatory nature?

This takes a far greater understanding than simple understanding that some parents have two dads, and two mums. As this requires chilldren to understand their vunerabilities around their sexuality.

Are we going to hear from Tommy, this is an agenda?

Is he going to call for a new section called Tommy bot 29?

Are we going to hear from others, this is not age appropriate?

You see, I doubt a single person would object to this training and yet some object to teaching that some kids are gay and have gay parents.

This truely exposes the sham of those claiming to say children are not ready to learn, because its vitally important that they understand that some people are sexual predators. At the earliest ages, in order to safeguard them from harm

So anyone that claims to say a 5 year old is being harmed by inclusion teaching around families. Is either naive, a complete fuckwit or a homophobe.

Thank goodness that we have an intelligent secular society, that cares for our society and children

"Amun"

Back to top Go down

Pupils to learn about paedophiles in primary school lessons with classes starting for children aged just four years old amid internet safety fears Empty Re: Pupils to learn about paedophiles in primary school lessons with classes starting for children aged just four years old amid internet safety fears

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:48 am

Age 4?

Aren’t you taking away their innocence?

I’m in two minds about this.

I didn’t teach my children about sexual predators at that age because I was with them all the time and never left them with a stranger.

I understand this isn’t possible for everyone so it’s really up to the parents how and when they teach their children about vile bastards.

Stranger danger has been taught early on in kids but it seems it’s not only strangers that abuse children, most
Of the time it’s sick family members.
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 13, 2019 12:36 pm

I would expect this instruction to be the online version of stranger danger, nothing more. But I'm sure people will assume it's going to include graphic descriptions of child rape given to young kids, because people are stupid.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Mar 13, 2019 1:14 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:I would expect this instruction to be the online version of stranger danger, nothing more. But I'm sure people will assume it's going to include graphic descriptions of child rape given to young kids, because people are stupid.

Right on Laughing alien
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 4:25 pm

it would appear that we are moving to a point where peadophillia is going to be sold as a sexual orientation with the aim of legalising it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:08 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:it would appear that we are moving to a point where peadophillia is going to be sold as a sexual orientation with the aim of legalising it

Yeah, because warning kids against child sex abusers. Is a sure sign according to the paranoid smelly, that child sex abuse will be legalized.

Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:03 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:it would appear that we are moving to a point where peadophillia is going to be sold as a sexual orientation with the aim of legalising it

Do you see anyone out there saying that kids who are raped are willing participants, rather than rape victims? I don't see anybody saying that at all. So if it "appears" that way to you, I'd love to know what you base that upon.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:41 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

Do you see anyone out there saying that kids who are raped are willing participants, rather than rape victims? I don't see anybody saying that at all. So if it "appears" that way to you, I'd love to know what you base that upon.

im not talking about the kids, im talking about certain sectors of society.

a man named peter tatchell is well known peadophile, he campaigns for the rights of peadophiles and wants to leaglise peadophillia by lowering the age of consent.

if there is no age of consent or if the age is low enough then peadophillia is effectivley legalised, this vermin is actively campaigning for this result.

then you have the allegations of multiple cases of child abuse in the higher echelons of power in this country, uninvestigated for some reason.

the "three girls" kind of scandals that are still ongoing.

peadophiles being given new identities and often re-homed near schools.

in isolation these prove nothing, but together they form a pattern and that pattern points towards a softening stance towards peadophillia.

Sgt Al blackman was sentenced to lifem,with a miniumiun of 10 fucking years for "illegally killing" a piece of shit taliban who had already been smashed by an apache gunship, apaches have 30mm canons, and they fire round that are bigger than your average 500ml red bull can. There was no body ever found, no autopsy, no proof that anyone had even been killed and he got life with 10 years min,and that was after he had been left to rot in afghanistan with no support at all, he had real time PTSD and snapped and got fucked for it.

that piece of shit rolf harris raped underage girls, proved, dead to rights, and all he got was 5 years 9 months, out in 3.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:46 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

a man named peter tatchell is well known peadophile, he campaigns for the rights of peadophiles and wants to leaglise peadophillia by lowering the age of consent.

Double standard

You mean like Milo Yiiannopoulos defending peadophillia

Where you have worship him many times smelly?

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/milo-yiannopoulos-latest-news-paedophilia-breitbart-video-child-abuse-right-wing-sexual-relationship-a7589656.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:47 pm

Strangely Smelly, on this I agree with you, there is an agenda at work from certain sectors of society, in the main the ones with real power FOR this to happen...why have the results of operation ore back in the 90's and early 00's been legally buried for 70 odd years????

It WILL come, indeed Arthur C Clarke wrote about this very kind of scenario.
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:48 pm

Lord Foul wrote:Strangely Smelly, on this I agree with you, there is an agenda at work from certain sectors of society, in the main the ones with real power FOR this to happen...why have the results of operation ore back in the 90's and early 00's been legally buried for 70 odd years????

What sections of sociey?

And why have they continually failed?

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:50 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

if there is no age of consent or if the age is low enough then peadophillia is effectivley legalised, this vermin is actively campaigning for this result.

then you have the allegations of multiple cases of child abuse in the higher echelons of power in this country, uninvestigated for some reason.

the "three girls" kind of scandals that are still ongoing.

peadophiles being given new identities and often re-homed near schools.

in isolation these prove nothing, but together they form a pattern and that pattern points towards a softening stance towards peadophillia.

Sgt Al blackman was sentenced to lifem,with a miniumiun of 10 fucking years for "illegally killing" a piece of shit taliban who had already been smashed by an apache gunship, apaches have 30mm canons, and they fire round that are bigger than your average 500ml red bull can. There was no body ever found, no autopsy, no proof that anyone had even been killed and he got  life with 10 years min,and that was after he had been left to rot in afghanistan with no support at all, he had real time PTSD and snapped and got fucked for it.

that piece of shit rolf harris raped underage girls, proved, dead to rights, and all he got was 5 years 9 months, out in 3.

Ffs

I’m in agreement with you!

Hell has frozen over Shocked Shocked
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:53 pm

phildidge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:Strangely Smelly, on this I agree with you, there is an agenda at work from certain sectors of society, in the main the ones with real power FOR this to happen...why have the results of operation ore back in the 90's and early 00's been legally buried for 70 odd years????

What sections of sociey?

Go figure for yourself...I dont want a visit from men in black raincoats..... affraid

They havnt "failed" they are in it for the long term, but change will come

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:57 pm

Lord Foul wrote:
phildidge wrote:

What sections of sociey?

Go figure for yourself...I dont want a visit from men in black raincoats..... affraid

They havnt "failed"  they are in it for the long term, but change will come

So what countries in a secular society, allow child sex abuse?

So I need to understand where this paranoia comes from mate?

There is no doubt such crimes have been covered up by countless Christian organisations and also some politiocal, but where is any view, that has support to change the laws on this?

All I see here, is one hell of a far fetched conspiracy, driven by people led by fear

Which is ironic, as that is what religious people are

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:58 pm

didge...wait and see
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:05 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:didge...wait and see

cuckoo.....

Okay, unless the majority of society, backs such a stance. What chance does this ever have of becoming legal?

Seriously?

This is as bad, as the flat earth view point

Whilst I do not deny religious and political affiliations covering up abuse. That is not based on changing the law, but damage limitation

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:10 pm

sentences for these offences are falling in length

posession of images of even cat A are now beginning to carry only non custodial or suspended sentences....This signals that "the establishment" at least views these offences now as less serious......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:16 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:sentences for these offences are falling in length

posession of images of even cat A are now beginning to carry only non custodial or suspended sentences....This signals that "the establishment" at least views these offences now as less serious......

Okay, so your view is based on the aspect of sentencing. Not the view it is a crime, correct?

Is that not more to do with a leftist ideology and your conservative ideology on punishment?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:13 pm

couple that with these "lessons" on peadophillia

look at history

how many things that were one illegal are no legal??

homosexuality - once a punishable criminal offence, with a shift in societys conscienceness it has been not only legalised but advanced disproportionately compared to the length of time it was deemed illegal.

transgenderism, never a crime as such but considered to be a freak show, now in even a shorter period of time that homosexuality took to advance, transgenderism is unassailable, it is sacrosanct, you get in the shit for even daring to question it.

im not linking homosexuality or transgenderism to peadophillia but the MO used to normalise both are being used to normalise peadophillia, and it ALL seems to start with battle inoculation of the very young.

you push and push and push until you turn hostility into the first signs of sympathy, from sympathy comes victimhood and victimhood leads to power

wont be long until the first openly peadophile is getting pats on the back for his bravery at "coming out"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:

couple that with these "lessons" on peadophillia

look at history

how many things that were one illegal are no legal??

homosexuality - once a punishable criminal offence, with a shift in societys conscienceness it has been not only legalised but advanced disproportionately compared to the length of time it was deemed illegal.

When was it a criminal offence before Christianity Smelly?

That has to be the most idioctic argument I have heard

In the past gays could be together and marry

People could marry children and abuse them

Because of Christian abhorant beliefs. Gay people were persecuted and still today children are abused in Christian churches

Now today people cannot get away with abusing children and you place a comparrison to this?

If Lord Foul wants to make the same idioctic argument on this, when it it hs no comparrison. I will seriously utterly mock him

As he know I will

When people place homosexuality, alongside child sex abuse. You know where their thought process is

I doubt very much Lord Foul, would ever agree on your conparrison smelly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:22 pm

So will Victor condemn smelly for comparing child sex abuse to homosexuality?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:31 pm

I wont condemn smelly for comparing paedophillia to homosexuality, since in fact he DIDNT it is YOU that conflated the two

He specifically states " im not linking homosexuality or transgenderism to peadophillia but the MO used to normalise both are being used to normalise peadophillia, and it ALL seems to start with battle inoculation of the very young."

perhaps you need to learn to comprehend what folks are ACTUALLY saying
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:36 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:I wont condemn smelly for comparing paedophillia to homosexuality, since in fact he DIDNT  it is YOU that conflated the two

He specifically states " im not linking homosexuality or transgenderism to peadophillia but the MO used to normalise both are being used to normalise peadophillia, and it ALL seems to start with battle inoculation of the very young."

perhaps you need to learn to comprehend what folks are ACTUALLY saying

Really and what exactly did he compare this too?

Homosexuality and transgender

In fact, if you had an ounce of intelligence and history. There was no such thing in history as a concept

Or did you not know this?

The terms are simple modern inventions, because people in the past had no idea of concept of attractions or gender dysphoria

So for you to be and I franly say here in all honesty at best utterly and mind numbingly stupid.

What exactly was he conparing this too?

So lets me dumb this down for you Victor

He is claiming that homosexuality, was once taboo and a criminal offence

Hence why bring it up?

What has that got to do with child sexual abuse?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:46 pm

if you want to be terminally cretinous then thats up to you, I cant help it if what YOU read is different to what 99% of the rest of the population would read.

thats YOUR opinion, which BTW is wrong, based on YOUR faulty misinterpretation of his words...you are attempting to say that he means differently to what he clearly states, based on nothing but your play on words.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 10:54 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:if you want to be terminally cretinous then thats up to you, I cant help it if what YOU read is different to what 99% of the rest of the population would read.

thats YOUR opinion, which BTW is wrong, based on YOUR faulty misinterpretation of his words...you are attempting to say that he means differently to what he clearly states, based on nothing but your play on words.....

Copout

dodged the question

Why bring up transgender and homosexuality in a debate on child sex abuse?

You tell me and stop giving me a spin of bullshit

How are they connected?

As his line of reasoning is that one of these was at one point of time and I say one era of history. Criminal under multiple Christian denominations

So I am still interested to know what relevance does previous backward illiberal views have a correlation. To people abusing children?

Sme;ly's whole argument is based on accceptance

That today we now accept people being gay and that based on this. He thinks as you do, that people will accept child abuse

By this premise, he is placing homosexuals on a level playing field as peadophilles  and you cannot see that?

So explain to me again, how is homosexuals or transexuals ever in comparrison to child abusers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:05 pm

didge,,,you are being fractally stupid...
and boring.....

his comparison if the WAY in which acceptance of homosexuality and transgenderism was managed rightly or wrongly (and I think rightly BTW) however the same MO as he puts it is being tried and MAY succeed with child abuse.....

the masses, are 1 stupid, 2 have a short attention span and 3 are only waiting for the next, better, attention grabbing bogey man.

now it is smellys OPINION (and mine) that this process is well underway. It is not his opinion (at least from his post) that child abuse and homosexuality are linked or comparable, If you cant see that then there is no point discussing further since you are arguing semantics not substance
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:08 pm

Lets recap for the slow witted

Smelly has argued and in error, that transgender and homosexuality were once criminal

That is wrong and only homosexuality was. With certain places and times of history

So why compare the past, unless he thinks its comparable to child sex abuse?

If child sex abuse is wrong, what has that got to do with homosexuality?

You see Victor, you are defending an idiot. Such an idiot, he is using child abuse. To argue, that homosexuality is wrong to him

You are that ideologically annoyed, you cannot see past his poor and warped reasoning.

He uses normalisation of homosexuality, as if this will allow child abuse and you do not ee his warped hateful connection

I am sorry, that makes you an idiot mate and I hate to say that, but also gullible

His whole premise is based around not accepting people

Where he wants to class homosexuals as on a bar with child sex abusers

So again, I ask, what has homosexual couples got to do with child abuse?

You want to lick his arse mate

Be my guest

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:11 pm

phildidge wrote:Primary school children are to be taught how to escape grooming by online sexual predators.

It comes amid warnings of an explosion in child sex crimes on the internet, with web paedophiles encouraging the abuse of ‘very, very young’ children.

Now pupils between the ages of four and seven will be taught how to recognise the signs of online abuse, blackmail and manipulation.

The National Crime Agency campaign – which takes the form of an animated cartoon series – marks the first time it has specifically targeted four-year-olds.

Rob Jones, of the NCA, said it was still ‘easy’ for paedophiles to access indecent images of children on the open web.

He said: ‘The technology exists to detect known child abuse images. It is a constant battle but the scale of that battle and the scale of the response really needs to go up to meet the trajectory of the threat.’

In 2017, there were about 10 million reports of child abuse images being viewed online globally.

Last year, that rose to a staggering 18 million. It is believed about 110,000 reports relate to paedophiles in Britain

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6802007/Pupils-learn-paedophiles-primary-school-lessons.html

This is not strictly true...

The BBC article says...

"...Children will be directed to 'Jessie & friends' via video clips and a catchy song on social media sites..."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-47553456

Nothing about it being shown in schools!

And another thing... young children shouldn't even be using the internet!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:12 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:didge,,,you are being fractally stupid...
and boring.....

his comparison if the WAY in which acceptance of homosexuality and transgenderism was managed rightly or wrongly (and I think rightly BTW)  however the same MO as he puts it is being tried and MAY succeed with child abuse.....

the masses, are 1 stupid, 2 have a short attention span and 3 are only waiting for the next, better, attention grabbing bogey man.

now it is smellys OPINION (and mine) that this process is well underway. It is not his opinion (at least from his post) that child abuse and homosexuality are linked or comparable, If you cant see that then there is no point discussing further since you are arguing semantics not substance

What do I need to see?

That people like you, place the lives of adults innocent compared to criminals that abuse children

I think you are a crackpot to be honest and how you are playing into his homophobia and have no idea you are

I mean child abuse is rampant. There is 70, 000 people convicted of this in ths uk and you want to talk about sexuality

So I will ask again

What relevance does transgenderism and homosexuality have here\?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:13 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
phildidge wrote:Primary school children are to be taught how to escape grooming by online sexual predators.

The BBC article says...

"...Children will be directed to 'Jessie & friends' via video clips and a catchy song on social media sites..."

Is this one of your fantasies?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:21 pm

phildidge wrote:Lets recap for the slow witted

Smelly has argued and in error, that transgender and homosexuality were once criminal

That is wrong and only homosexuality was. With certain places and times of history

So why compare the past, unless he thinks its comparable to child sex abuse?

If child sex abuse is wrong, what has that got to do with homosexuality?

You see Victor, you are defending an idiot. Such an idiot, he is using child abuse. To argue, that homosexuality is wrong to him

You are that ideologically annoyed, you cannot see past his poor and warped reasoning.

He uses normalisation of homosexuality, as if this will allow child abuse and you do not ee his warped hateful connection

I am sorry, that makes you an idiot mate and I hate to say that, but also gullible

His whole premise is based around not accepting people

Where he wants to class homosexuals as on a bar with child sex abusers

So again, I ask, what has homosexual couples got to do with child abuse?

You want to lick his arse mate

Be my guest

inventive didge, I'll give you that how you come to that conclusion escapes me but still 100% for pure inventiveness,,,,

oozelum bird alert...... round and round in ever decreasing circles....

you are wrong, you are arguing the wrong thing you are making an invalid extrapolation, you are making invalid assumptions
and your whole point is based on invention conflation and propaganderism...... and has in fact NOTHING to do with the point, in fact is look at me look at didge arent I a brilliant debater......answer...nope.....

because.........................

you are arguing something that is irrelevant to the point made...........
you have attempted to change the argument from

"there is an agenda to validate paedophillia"
to

Smelly is trying to attack homosexuals

as a mod (and therfore defacto "chairman of the debate") I rule "out of order" and "out of scope" Laughing

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:24 pm

1) So lord foul declares I am wrong

2) I never made any assumption

3) Never attempted to change the argument

So I will ask again

What has child sex abuse got to do with homosexuality and transgender

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:26 pm

phildidge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

The BBC article says...

The BBC article clearly states that this video by the NCA is only going to have links to it on social media sites... nothing about it being shown in schools, as is suggested in the OP article...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
phildidge wrote:

The BBC article clearly states that this video by the NCA is only going to have links to it on social media sites... nothing about it being shown in schools, as is suggested in the OP article...!

The BBC?

You are backing a left wing source Tommy?

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:29 pm

phildidge wrote:1) So lord foul declares I am wrong

So I will ask again

Well... there is estimated to be around only 1% of UK population who are homosexual... while around a third of convicted paedophiles are men who target only boys...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:32 pm

So again for the slow witted

Smelly argued off a connection to homosexuality, even if Gandalf cannot see that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:34 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

So I will ask again

Well... there is estimated to be around only 1% of UK population who are homosexual... while around a third of convicted paedophiles are men who target only boys...

And you think they are the same thing?

How many also abuse girls?

You see this is what i call ignorance

How many of these peado's alos have sex with women Tommy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:38 pm

I don't think I have ever heard of a homosexual who was a paedophile, and who targeted only girls...

So...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:39 pm

Actually I am bored when someone defends an argument. Not based off facts but hysteria

Where they actually defend homophobia

Good luck with that stupidity Lord foul

The idiot was comparing homosexuality

Goodnight

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:41 pm

and you are........absolutely

yes you did

yes you did

So I will ask again

the relevence is, that the same arguments and mechanisms whereby the supporters of homosexuality (rightly) gradually and powerfully made it acceptable to most and therfore legal, are being used in an attempt to (wrongfully) make paedophillia acceptable, and ignoring or refusing to see this is what will allow them to succeed eventually.

and spurious arguments of the sort you are making is actually helping them down that road.....

Last edited by Victorismyhero on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:41 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

I don't think I have ever heard of a homosexual who was a paedophile, and who targeted only girls...

So...

So when are you goig to target tthe 70,000 convicted criminals on this?

Or are you only using the victims to be a racist cunt?

OUR previous Facebook page has been deleted.
Can you all please click this link to like our new page
Our database has now profiled the offences of over 72,000 ‘convicted’ UK & Irish child abusers or perverts
We now have a new category – ‘Revenge porn against adults’
Anybody can search their area/town or look for a certain offender by simply using the search bar.
We have written up thousands of cases which have never been in the media. Every case we show, we have evidence which states that the conviction was made in a UK court of law. We do not act on hearsay!
Our database also tracks and investigates convicted offenders and runs updated locations or developments on each offender.
If you was abused or know someone that was, and you want the offender named publicly on the largest & most concise database that covers the UK and Ireland, then please get in touch, by filling out the ‘contact us’ form on the website.

https://theukdatabase.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:42 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:

and you are........absolutely

yes you did

yes you did

So I will ask again

the relevence is, that the same arguments and mechanisms whereby the supporters of homosexuality (rightly) gradually and powerfully made it acceptable to most and therfore legal, are being used in an attempt to (wrongfully) make paedophillia acceptable, and ignoring or refusing to see this is what will allow them to succeed eventually.

and spurious arguments of the sort you are making is actually helping them down that road.....

Ohy for goodness sake

So none of my points answered

Wow

Night

Join tommy in the licking brigade mate

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:43 pm

fuckwit
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:45 pm

yay...I did it....

condensed an entire page of sarcasm and dripping with derision....

into one word.....

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:46 pm

phildidge wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

So...

OUR previous Facebook page has been deleted.
Can you all please click this link to like our new page
Our database has now profiled the offences of over 72,000 ‘convicted’ UK & Irish child abusers or perverts
We now have a new category – ‘Revenge porn against adults’
Anybody can search their area/town or look for a certain offender by simply using the search bar.
We have written up thousands of cases which have never been in the media. Every case we show, we have evidence which states that the conviction was made in a UK court of law. We do not act on hearsay!
Our database also tracks and investigates convicted offenders and runs updated locations or developments on each offender.
If you was abused or know someone that was, and you want the offender named publicly on the largest & most concise database that covers the UK and Ireland, then please get in touch, by filling out the ‘contact us’ form on the website.

https://theukdatabase.com/

Racist...!!!???

Are homosexual paedophiles a 'race' now...!!!???

Dodge... you have truly lost the plot lately!!!

Go and take your meds and have a lie down...!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:46 pm

Victorismyhero wrote:yay...I did it....

condensed an entire page of sarcasm and dripping with derision....

into one word.....

Well I have lost all faith in you having a rational view

You are now more that a selfish nationalist wanmnbe

Tha means you are like me a mongrel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:48 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
phildidge wrote:

Racist...!!!???

Are homosexual paedophiles a 'race' now...!!!???

Dodge... you have truly lost the plot lately!!!

Go and take your meds and have a lie down...!

Pupils to learn about paedophiles in primary school lessons with classes starting for children aged just four years old amid internet safety fears 3489511464

Yes you are a racist homophobic little boy tommy

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Mar 13, 2019 11:50 pm

SIXHIRB...

Yawn...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next