NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gang Jailed For Sex Attacks On Girls

Go down

Gang Jailed For Sex Attacks On Girls Empty Gang Jailed For Sex Attacks On Girls

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:07 pm

20th February 2014

A gang that raped and sexually assaulted five vulnerable girls in Peterborough have been jailed at the Old Bailey.

Hassan Abdulla, 33, was jailed for 20 years while Zdeno Mirga, 18, described as the "boss" by one victim, was jailed for 16 and a half years.

Both were convicted of multiple rapes and child prostitution.

Jan Kandrac, 17, and Renato Balog, 18, were jailed for five and a half and 12 years respectively.

A 14-year-old boy, who cannot be identified for legal reasons, was given a non-custodial six-month youth rehabilitation order after being convicted of sexual activity with a child.

The men and youths were of Czech and Slovak Roma and Kurdish backgrounds.

'Worst case'

Ringleader Mirga and Balog will begin their sentences in a young offender institution.

Mirga was convicted of eight counts of rape and one count of inciting child prostitution. The court heard one of his victims became pregnant.

Drug dealer Abdulla was convicted of four rapes and three counts of inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-26276101

Back to top Go down

Gang Jailed For Sex Attacks On Girls Empty Re: Gang Jailed For Sex Attacks On Girls

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:07 pm

The court was told the case came to light when a girl, then aged 12 or 13, was taken into care and began to tell her social worker what had been happening to her.

After the trial the Crown Prosecution Service said it was one of the "worst cases" of child sex abuse it had seen.

The gang preyed on girls who visited a fried chicken takeaway in Peterborough.

Back to top Go down

Gang Jailed For Sex Attacks On Girls Empty another rape gang in Britain..

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:24 pm

i bet we still can't kick them out the country..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2563966/They-said-theyd-kill-I-told-police-Victims-speak-terror-Roma-child-sex-gang-preyed-girls-young-12-jailed-54-years.html

Back to top Go down

Gang Jailed For Sex Attacks On Girls Empty Re: Gang Jailed For Sex Attacks On Girls

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:42 pm

we really attract charmers to this country

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:25 pm

Rape is an offence under S.1 Sexual Offences Act 2003.

The maximum penalty for this offence is life imprisonment.

Renato Balog, 18, of Bretton, was jailed for 12 years after he was convicted of five rapes and three sexual assaults on three different girls all of whom were underage. Just how much worse could it get short of actually killing the victims. Why did he not get a life sentence for each of the rapes, sentence to run consecutively?

If this guy doesn't get life imprisonment there is no point having that sentence at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:04 am

Gang Jailed For Sex Attacks On Girls Articl27

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:39 am

BigAndy9 wrote:Rape is an offence under S.1 Sexual Offences Act 2003.

The maximum penalty for this offence is life imprisonment.

Renato Balog, 18, of Bretton, was jailed for 12 years after he was convicted of five rapes and three sexual assaults on three different girls all of whom were underage. Just how much worse could it get short of actually killing the victims. Why did he not get a life sentence for each of the rapes, sentence to run consecutively?

If this guy doesn't get life imprisonment there is no point having that sentence at all.

why can't we just deport them? it does seem a light sentence though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:43 am

They are extremely light sentences, father.

Because of their young age, I would give harsher sentences - they are more likely to repeat their crimes than somebody older, in my opinion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:48 am

BigAndy9 wrote:They are extremely light sentences, father.

Because of their young age, I would give harsher sentences - they are more likely to repeat their crimes than somebody older, in my opinion.

12 years could be out in 6, so he'll be 24 and a repeat offender...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:52 am

heavenly father wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:They are extremely light sentences, father.

Could be out?

Will be out!

They'll be doing their best to marry and father children while inside and on their days out too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:54 am

BigAndy9 wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

Could be out?

Will be out!

They'll be doing their best to marry and father children while inside and on their days out too.

its sick really, we need a system that punishes in a way as to stop repeat offending, these blooming foreigners should immediately be deported if they commit this sort of crime why should we keep them.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:57 am

heavenly father wrote:
BigAndy9 wrote:

Could be out?

Will be out!

its sick really, we need a system that punishes in a way as to stop repeat offending, these blooming foreigners should immediately be deported if they commit this sort of crime why should we keep them.

I do believe that was one of Dave's broken promises - to write our own Human Rights Act, to deport foreign criminals.

He has failed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:54 pm

BigAndy9 wrote:
heavenly father wrote:

I do believe that was one of Dave's broken promises - to write our own Human Rights Act, to deport foreign criminals.

He has failed.

nothing new there he always fails, so we have adopted criminal scum and we have to keep them too, thats just wonderful.

Back to top Go down