NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'White girls are filthy': Wives of Asian men jailed for raping vulnerable British girls reveal why they blame the victims

+2
Miffs2
Syl
6 posters

Go down

'White girls are filthy': Wives of Asian men jailed for raping vulnerable British girls reveal why they blame the victims  Empty 'White girls are filthy': Wives of Asian men jailed for raping vulnerable British girls reveal why they blame the victims

Post by Guest Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:27 am

It is a rainy day in June and I am in a terraced house in Manchester. It belongs to an acquaintance who I will call Mrs Soni, a retired Asian school teacher. She is shaking with nerves and I, too, am feverishly anxious as we wait, repeatedly peeping out through heavy red curtains. Our guests had said they would come at nine in the morning, after the children had gone to school. The street is quiet. Few Asians live here, which is important.

I am meeting the wives of three men convicted of a terrible crime – of grooming and raping dozens of white girls. Nila, the 18-year-old daughter of one of them, will be there as well. It was Nila who had approached me in Leeds when I gave a talk earlier this year. Small for her age, softly spoken, she had beautiful, green-brown eyes, Kashmiri, like her mother’s.

She was upset. ‘My dad is in prison because he was with others raping small white girls,’ she told me. ‘I hate him. He made my mum pregnant eight times even when she didn’t want to do it. I heard her crying. Six babies died. He did that to her for so long. But never went to prison.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4936754/Wives-men-jailed-rape-blame-victims-too.html#ixzz4uEe1yz1z 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

'White girls are filthy': Wives of Asian men jailed for raping vulnerable British girls reveal why they blame the victims  Empty Re: 'White girls are filthy': Wives of Asian men jailed for raping vulnerable British girls reveal why they blame the victims

Post by Syl Sun Oct 01, 2017 12:48 pm

I think that's a minority view, held by women who are as radicalised as the men are.
When the grooming scandal in Heywood was all over the news, local greater Manchester news reporters were interviewing wives and families of the men who had been jailed.
Obviously most didn't have the courage to speak out, but some did, and they condemned the men as perverts and filth, no longer accepted in the families.

I suspect the majority of the wives live in fear and ignorance of what their husbands were up to.
Like the journalist Sara Khan said, some Muslim wives married to such men often are given sexual diseases, but they dare not tell anyone or speak out against their husbands....they just live with it because that's the way they have been taught.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'White girls are filthy': Wives of Asian men jailed for raping vulnerable British girls reveal why they blame the victims  Empty Re: 'White girls are filthy': Wives of Asian men jailed for raping vulnerable British girls reveal why they blame the victims

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 01, 2017 4:45 pm

Some of these women are also victims of those men.
Conversely many in the Asian community still protect them.
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:40 pm

]
Miffs2 wrote:Some of these women are also victims of those men.

Yes the men are still protected, I believe the men involved protect each other because they are  part of the grooming gangs, and the wives are often so isolated or cowed that they keep quiet even if they are aware of what's happening.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Miffs2 Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:44 pm

Syl wrote:]

Yes the men are still protected, I believe the men involved protect each other because they are  part of the grooming gangs, and the wives are often so isolated or cowed that they keep quiet even if they are aware of what's happening.
Spot on
Miffs2
Miffs2
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:53 pm

Miffs2 wrote:

Spot on

Thanks Miffs. x
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:30 pm

It's easier for them to blame the victims, as they are only filthy non Muslim/unbelieving kuffars who have led their lovely honest and decent Muslim husbands astray through temptation by the evil and wicked loose ways of the non Muslim kuffar girls...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:11 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

It's easier for them to blame the victims, as they are only filthy non Muslim/unbelieving kuffars who have led their lovely honest and decent Muslim husbands astray through temptation by the evil and wicked loose ways of the non Muslim kuffar girls...!

I doubt the majority do blame the victims Tommy. The wives of these animals are victims themselves.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Oct 02, 2017 9:57 am

Question

"Asian"  ???

What sort of 'reverse racism' is this on the Daily Flail's part  ???

There are billions of Asians on this planet --  of which the Pakistani/Punjabi/Kashmir sub-groups would only number in the hundreds of millions --  only a small % of the total "Asian" population..

Yet a few dirt-ignorant Poms see fit to disparage billions of people collectively,  on the actions of a minority of scumbag rapists and abusers, and their braindead apologist wives, girlfriends (and some of the rapists' mothers, too ?).

Racist twats..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:55 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Question

"Asian"  ???

There are billions of Asians on this planet --  of which the Pakistani/Punjabi/Kashmir sub-groups would only number in the hundreds of millions --  only a small % of the total "Asian" population..

Yet a few dirt-ignorant Poms see fit to disparage billions of people collectively,  on the actions of a minority of scumbag rapists and abusers, and their braindead apologist wives, girlfriends (and some of the rapists' mothers, too ?).

Racist twats..

But thats always been the case though isnt it!
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:55 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

I doubt the majority do blame the victims Tommy. The wives of these animals are victims themselves.

Can you imagine the shit they must go through and if you read the article it states the horror they bear too.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 02, 2017 12:57 pm

"Asian"  ???

Racist twats..

They don't mean Asian men in general, they mean the particular Asian men who were jailed - obviously. It's only like referring to white men who have been jailed - it doesn't mean that all white men are criminals.

Perhaps they should have been more explicit, but maybe they don't know exactly where all these men came from.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:00 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Syl wrote:

Can you imagine the shit they must go through and if you read the article it states the horror they bear too.

I can only try to imagine, it must be hell on earth, with no one to turn to.
Many of them are the hidden victims, they dont have a voice really, because if they are afraid to speak out no one can listen.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Syl wrote:
SEXY MAMA wrote:

Many of them are the hidden victims, they dont have a voice really, because if they are afraid to speak out no one can listen.

Exactly. many of these women are not born here and never learnt English. They depend of these fuckers for everything and live in silence.

SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:

"Asian"  ???

Racist twats..

They don't mean Asian men in general, they mean the particular Asian men who were jailed - obviously. It's only like referring to white men who have been jailed - it doesn't mean that all white men are criminals.

Perhaps they should have been more explicit, but maybe they don't know exactly where all these men came from.

I believe the press call them Asian because they are afraid to actually say they are in most cases Pakistani Muslim men.....so they use the blanket term.
My neighbours are Indian, we have a large Chinese community in Manchester, I cant imagine how frustrating it is for them every time they are included in the 'Asian' gang headlines.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:04 pm

That one woman sounds horrible - she only cares that she's alone with money, and she blames the girls, and she's also being racist about white girls.

It's not clear how much the other wives blame the girls.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:05 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
Syl wrote:

Exactly. many of these women are not born here and never learnt English. They depend of these fuckers for everything and live in silence.

They do Sexy M, I have seen it myself.
Always pregnant, afraid to make eye contact with people, and only out to do the basics.
The husbands of these women drive round in fancy cars, obviously never taking their wives along.

Last edited by Syl on Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:06 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

I believe the press call them Asian because they are afraid to actually say they are in most cases Pakistani Muslim men.....so they use the blanket term.
My neighbours are Indian, we have a large Chinese community in Manchester, I cant imagine how frustrating it is for them every time they are included in the 'Asian' gang headlines.

Are they all Pakistani Muslim men? Are they actually not British? It seems that they're describing them as "Asian" in order to distinguish them from white men. Of course, "Asian" means different things to different people.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:08 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Syl wrote:

Are they all Pakistani Muslim men? Are they actually not British? It seems that they're describing them as "Asian" in order to distinguish them from white men. Of course, "Asian" means different things to different people.

The men who have been jailed across the country are mostly Muslim men origionating from Pakistan.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

The men who have been jailed across the country are mostly Muslim men origionating from Pakistan.

So they came here from Pakistan?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:18 pm

Syl wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Wrong again

They are all white british Christians

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:20 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

Wrong again

Now you are getting mixed up with the 'other' bastards

The corrupt BBC lot
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:32 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Wrong again

The corrupt BBC lot

Oh sorry

I thought the is was the land of make believe

Never ming me

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:54 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Syl wrote:

Wrong again

Keep up love. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Oct 02, 2017 4:58 pm

SEXY MAMA wrote:
smelly-bandit wrote:

Wrong again

The corrupt BBC lot

Could be the fat white Brit politicians he is getting confused with.
Ted Heath and Cyril Smith have both been in the news for their paedophile activities this last week
Its quite the joke.....people knew exactly what they were up to and where, no one bothered to stop them when they were alive though.

We certainly seem to be a country that looks the other way as far as the abuse of young kids go.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down