NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Racist' Asian sex gangs: MPs demand tougher sentences for grooming young white girls

5 posters

Go down

'Racist' Asian sex gangs: MPs demand tougher sentences for grooming young white girls Empty 'Racist' Asian sex gangs: MPs demand tougher sentences for grooming young white girls

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:35 am

Britain's courts should treat Asian Muslim grooming gangs behind the abuse of hundreds of white teenage girls as racially aggravated criminals, leading MPs and campaigners have demanded.

The demand was issued as senior politicians and prosecutors admitted that political correctness may have stopped the gangs being properly pursued and punished after another ring of Asian mainly Muslim sex offenders was convicted in Newcastle.

The Attorney General was facing calls to review the sentences of several members of the 18-strong Newcastle gang after it emerged the apparently racially-aggravated nature of their crimes was not reflected in their punishment.

The men, mostly of Pakistani and Bangladeshi origin were convicted of plying vulnerable and underage white girls with drink and drugs before sexually abusing and raping them.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/08/10/calls-asian-grooming-gangs-treated-racially-aggravated-criminals/

Back to top Go down

'Racist' Asian sex gangs: MPs demand tougher sentences for grooming young white girls Empty Re: 'Racist' Asian sex gangs: MPs demand tougher sentences for grooming young white girls

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:50 am

How I was branded a racist - for trying to save girls from their vile abusers: Former MP ANN CRYER on the accusations she has faced after daring to say these are culturally-routed crimes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780326/Branded-racist-trying-save-girls-vile-abusers.html#ixzz4pR1NkXJJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

'Racist' Asian sex gangs: MPs demand tougher sentences for grooming young white girls Empty Re: 'Racist' Asian sex gangs: MPs demand tougher sentences for grooming young white girls

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 9:50 am

[*]Carolann Gallon joined sex ring aged 17 and found girls who were later abused
[*]Police were unsure whether she was working with the group or was a victim
[*]It was decided she was an active part of the gang and was not herself a victim
[*]Neighbours have been trying to get her removed since she was charged

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4777800/The-white-teenager-joined-Newcastle-Asian-sex-gang.html#ixzz4pR1VTkcr 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 10:44 am

Of course they're racist. They deliberately targeted white girls, as they were scum, whores, beneath them etc. to them.

I'm glad Ann Cryer has now spoken out. Of course they try to turn it on her but she's right. These men got away with it for so long as police were scared of being racist. This has to stop now.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 12:24 pm

Thorin wrote:How I was branded a racist - for trying to save girls from their vile abusers: Former MP ANN CRYER on the accusations she has faced after daring to say these are culturally-routed crimes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4780326/Branded-racist-trying-save-girls-vile-abusers.html#ixzz4pR1NkXJJ
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Of course she was branded a racist, as was anyone who dared to say these crimes were committed by mostly Pakistani Muslim men on young white girls....anyone who had the guts to speak the truth was branded a racist....and amazingly it worked for a long time because the tiny minority were always shouted down.

Another lie is that its young British born men who are treating the girls like scum....Its very often older married 'family' men, in some cases grandfathers, who are at the hub of all this.

So....now the ostriches are beginning to get their heads out of the sand and admitting the truth, the next question is how to stop it happening in the future?
Yes the men who are charged and found guilty should be punished by appropriate jail sentences, which could mean life in some cases, (dream on) but for every one found and jailed there are countless still free, still with the same attitude.....so what's the answer?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:18 pm

Nick Griffin was right!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:04 pm

Who has given Magica a red? Own up if you'v got the guts !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:11 pm

I just looked at the memberlist and it shows that fleakeeper and hand shandy have made recent visits to the forum... i suspect it was one of them...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:04 pm

I just gave her another alien to make up for the red.
There is absolutely nothing in her post that isn't spot on.

It'll be some moron who screams racist every time someone speaks the truth re the gangs of mainly Pakistani Muslim paedophiles/perverts who have operated throughout the country for years.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:06 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Nick Griffin was right!!!

I couldn't stand the man....he just made bad situations worse with his racism.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:30 pm

So he was right about one thing Tommy.

Does that mean he is right about everything?

How about his points on mixed relationships?

Is he right about that?

Hitler was right about Britain and France not going to war if he marched into the Sudetenland.

Does that mean he was right about the Jews?

Of course not.

The reason people did not listen to Nick was because he was also trying to exploit the victims, for his own purposes.

The wrongs here are the reality that none of the victims were listened too, by the authorities.

As seen a Labour MP in Ann Cryer was not listened too.

Is she also right then in all Labour policies.??

Of course not and its disgusting more than anything that this was covered up, but how you can make this about Nick Griffin and not about the victims shows everything that is wrong with your views.

So tell me, is Nick Griffin more important to you here or the victims being able to get justice?

Your answer will show what you truly believe Tommy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:34 pm

magica wrote:Of course they're racist.  They deliberately targeted white girls, as they were scum, whores, beneath them etc. to them.

I'm glad Ann Cryer has now spoken out.  Of course they try to turn it on her but she's right. These men got away with it for so long as police were scared of being racist.  This has to stop now.

I agree in many cases they have been racist and hence why I have given you a thanks and green for being 100% right.

What concerns me is the victims who have been Sikh girls and even Muslims, who have had little justice.

I mean Tommy goes on about Nick Griffin mainly because he backs a racist in Nick Griffin. Though the reality is it was the Sikhs who first spoke out on this and nobody listened to them. It showed it went on for decades and many girls have still never seen justice

Last edited by Thorin on Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:38 pm

Syl wrote:

Exactly Syl, as he was exploiting the victims for his own personal political agenda.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:19 pm

Syl wrote:

I've never liked him either... but he was the first politician to be speaking out about it and the scale of it all... and was persecuted by all the lib/lab/con and the media and the authorities for speaking the truth!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:26 pm

It was probably the way he spoke and the terminology he used.

I cant remember details but did he not almost bolox one trial up when he decided to stick his oar in?
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:27 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Syl wrote:

I've never liked him either... but he was the first politician to be speaking out about it and the scale of it all... and was persecuted by all the lib/lab/con and the media and the authorities for speaking the truth!!!

He was persecuted because he was racist. Its obvious he tried to exploit the situation, but lets talk about this for a minute. As we already had a Sikh community not believed on this. Who spoke out about this way before that Nick Griffin. Let alone Ann Cryer. She was a Labour MP and not believed.

So why are you hero worshiping Nick here.

If Ann was not believed, I fail to see why you even make this about Nick?

Unless you want to politicize the victims here for your own agenda.

So which is it?

I see you avoided my posts to you already.

All can see why, as we are talking about Nick Griffin now and not the victims who were abused.

Last edited by Thorin on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:28 pm

I got a red cos I said the truth and lefties can't have that. Thanx Nicko and Tommy.

Thanx for my greeny Syl Smile

Last edited by magica on Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:29 pm

magica wrote:I got a red cos I said the truth and lefties can't have that.

So dont make the debate about them and make this about how white girls were racial and sexually abused.

If you make this about those disliking your views, then they win.

You have then steered the debate in the direction they want

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:31 pm

True Thor, back to subject. These men chose white girls, who they felt were shite, this is racist.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:52 pm

magica wrote:I got a red cos I said the truth and lefties can't have that. Thanx Nicko and Tommy.

I couldn't see anything wrong with your post Mags. Even a leftie couldn't possibly have found fault with it. scratch
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:59 pm

magica wrote:True Thor, back to subject. These men chose white girls, who they felt were shite,  this is racist.

It is completely racist and I hope the sentences of those convicted are lengthened due to the nature of the racist targeting as well as the sexual rape and abuse Magica

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:35 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
magica wrote:I got a red cos I said the truth and lefties can't have that. Thanx Nicko and Tommy.

I couldn't see anything wrong with your post Mags. Even a leftie couldn't possibly have found fault with it. scratch

It's because I said they were racist I suppose, I don't know either.
Whoever gave me the red should explain what was wrong with my post Rags.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:44 pm

magica wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You are doing what they want Magica, allowing the thread to get off the actual topic.

This is what those who gave you a red want.

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:05 pm

Thorin wrote:
magica wrote:

You are doing what they want Magica, allowing the thread to get off the actual topic.

I was replying to Rags.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:06 pm

magica wrote:
Thorin wrote:

I was replying to Rags. The red doesn't bother me Thor.

I understand that Magica, but rags is unconsciously aiding those who want this to go off topic and be about posters.

Look at the last few posts.

Has it been about the 3 articles I posted or about posters?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:07 pm

Thorin wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

He was persecuted because he was racist. Its obvious he tried to exploit the situation, but lets talk about this for a minute. As we already had a Sikh community not believed on this. Who spoke out about this way before that Nick Griffin. Let alone Ann Cryer. She was a Labour MP and not believed.

So which is it?

All can see why, as we are talking about Nick Griffin now and not the victims who were abused.

There were many of the white community speaking out about this for years... girls reporting rape and abuse only for it all to be ignored and/or hushed up by authorities and councils... one father of a victim found out where his daughter was being held and raped, he went round there to rescue her only to himself be arrested by the police and taken away while the girl was left in the house with the rapists!!!

Griffin was the first politician to speak out about it!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:07 pm

magica wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Yes, they should really say what they objected to.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:09 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Thorin wrote:

So which is it?

There were many of the white community speaking out about this for years... girls reporting rape and abuse only for it all to be ignored and/or hushed up by authorities and councils... one father of a victim found out where his daughter was being held and raped, he went round there to rescue her only to himself be arrested by the police and taken away while the girl was left in the house with the rapists!!!

Not before the Sikh Asian community

You again failed to answer my points and as seen this to you is not about the victims but your hero worship of Nick Griffin. As if the Sikhs were ignored and Ann Cryer a Labour MP, what does it matter if Nick was not believed when others more credible were not believed? Its about the victims who were not believed. Nick tried to use the victims for his own political agenda.

Try again

So which is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Griffin was the first politician to speak out about it!!!

Yes, he used to talk about it a lot, but nobody took any notice because of who he was.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 11, 2017 8:22 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Griffin was the first politician to speak out about it!!!

So as seen, this is about your hero worship of Nick Griffin and not the victims here.

So what about the Sikh leaders who spoke about this then?

I mean they were not a racist like Nick, trying to exploit the victims or political gain?

So Nick was certainly not the first to point this out was he Tommy?

I mean I even showed you a documentary from the Sikh community, shown way before Nick tried to exploit this?

Back to top Go down