NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naturists are forced to defend their nude swimming session for adults and children after furious parents claimed the event would attract paedophiles

3 posters

Go down

Naturists are forced to defend their nude swimming session for adults and children after furious parents claimed the event would attract paedophiles Empty Naturists are forced to defend their nude swimming session for adults and children after furious parents claimed the event would attract paedophiles

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:36 pm

Naturists have leapt to the defence of a nude swimming swimming session for adults and children after concerned parents raised fears that paedophiles might attend.

The event, held at Waterworld in Stoke-on-Trent, encourages visitors to step out of their costumes and go swimming naked for two hours on April 13.

But after seeing adverts for the session, parents said the event should be adult only because 'paedophiles will surely just show up'

More than 4,000 people have now signed a petition calling for children's involvement to be stopped.

One person commenting said: ‘This is vile having NAKED children around NAKED adults is not ok, simple as that.’

Another said: ‘This NEEDS to stop its disgusting, children need protecting. I don't even get why anyone would even think of creating such an event it's perverting.'

Emma Hadaway, the creator of the petition, wrote that she is not against naturists but thinks that nude events are a 'massive safeguarding issue'.

Yet British Naturism, which exists to 'unite and support naturists,' said that nude family swimming has been 'in existence for decades' and that the petition was targeting the 'wrong group'.

Spokesman Andrew Welch told Metro.co.uk that naturist events 'do not necessarily lead to any greater risks' and denied any link between paedophiles and naturism.

He added that while children are 'always at risk', naturists are 'more vigilant' because of the dangers.

‘They are never unaccompanied and are always supervised by parents or guardians. It is just like any other event except the dress code is different,' he said.

Mr Welch encouraged others to try naturism, saying that being nude is 'our natural state' and that children can see what 'real bodies are like' at the upcoming sessions.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6791997/Naturists-defend-nude-swimming-sessions-parents-claimed-event-attract-paedophiles.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Naturists are forced to defend their nude swimming session for adults and children after furious parents claimed the event would attract paedophiles Empty Re: Naturists are forced to defend their nude swimming session for adults and children after furious parents claimed the event would attract paedophiles

Post by Syl Sun Mar 10, 2019 6:58 pm

Sounds like a paedophiles dream to me.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Naturists are forced to defend their nude swimming session for adults and children after furious parents claimed the event would attract paedophiles Empty Re: Naturists are forced to defend their nude swimming session for adults and children after furious parents claimed the event would attract paedophiles

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:23 pm

Personally, I can't understand why anyone would want to prance around stark naked in public and in front of others, let alone go swimming naked with kids. I mean, if you want to this kind of thing with your family, in privacy, fair enough.

It smacks of exhibitionism to me.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:19 pm

it's funny who much the culture has shifted on this.

In the 80's when i was a kid it was pretty common for under 5's to swim naked at the beach, if you went to the beach (or any swimming place) unplanned and it was hot, it was perfectly normal to let the kids strip off and swim naked.

Although I personally find Naturalists a bit 'odd' in general... I don't see the point. if it's not for some sort of 'sexual exhibitionist' thrill, why do they do it?

my argument to anything people argue is 'natural' is that so is eating bugs, so..... you going to munch some crickets? Suspect Suspect Suspect
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down