NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down

5 posters

Go down

Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down Empty Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 2:37 pm

LGBT Pride Event CANCELED Due To Far Left Protests. Groups called for changes to a pride event in Edmonton Cananda saying that LGBTIQ2S+ people needed a vigil led by QTIBPOC+ and trans folx among many other demands.

This is not the first time we have seen far left social justice groups shut down pride. In several cities over the past few years Black Lives Matter protesters demanded the removal of police form pride events and in many cases were successful.

There have been other issues with "the left eating itself" as trans groups find themselves at odds with lesbian groups over issues of lesbian rights.

Strangely, we don't see conservative or religious Christians protesting in this way. For some reason it is just groups aligned with intersectional feminism such as far left, social justice, and even Muslim groups.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=652fIEvQheU

https://globalnews.ca/news/5154261/2019-edmonton-pride-festival-cancelled-email-april/

Back to top Go down

Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down Empty Re: Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down

Post by Andy Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:25 pm

No matter how much mud, muck raking and smearing you aim at Corbyn, you cannot stand the thought that Labour are scoring consistently better in the polls than your beloved Conservatives, Brexiteers and UKIPPERS.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down Empty Re: Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:40 pm

Andy wrote:No matter how much mud, muck raking and smearing you aim at Corbyn, you cannot stand the thought that Labour are scoring consistently better in the polls than your beloved Conservatives, Brexiteers and UKIPPERS.

Well this is a new one for me Andy. As since when was Corbyn running for Prime Minister of Canada?

I think you must be a tad paranoid

Though to be fair, the regressive left control power in Canada

For one, I think the present Tory party. Have been the worst party in office in the UK

If Labour got shot of Corbyn and his Momentum cronies. I would certainlty vote for them

How about you stop smoking the drugs and actually read what this thread is about eh?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:03 pm

Unsure what happened Didge, but that was meant for the enemy within thread. Now posted there as well.
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:30 pm

LGBTIQ2S+ ????????????????
QTIBPOC+ ???????????????????????????

WTF

this is getting beyond a joke.....

cant we just call em collectively "queer" as in "strangely different to" and be done with it....

or do they all feel they need to have a label to attach to their personal peccadillo???

ffs, Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 1363015401 confused.com Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 2190311264 Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 265384880 Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 1681210668 Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 591502950 Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 2347854014
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:39 pm

I thought the aim was to be seen as just ordinary folk getting on with life, so why have parades.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 12, 2019 7:43 pm

Victorismyhero wrote: LGBTIQ2S+ ????????????????
QTIBPOC+  ???????????????????????????

WTF

this is getting beyond a joke.....

cant we just call em collectively "queer" as in "strangely different to"  and be done with it....

or do they all feel they need to have a label to attach to their personal peccadillo???

ffs, Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 1363015401  confused.com Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 2190311264  Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 265384880  Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 1681210668 Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 591502950 Far Left Protesters FORCED Another Pride Event To Shut Down 2347854014

I am sorry, but you have not factored, Lord of the Rings here mate

It stands for

A non gender Lesbian giant Bilbo Baggins tranny, insecure Quill 2 shire

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:10 am

this doesn't really surprise me to be honest

jordan peterson and others were talking about this happening a couple of years back

it's not about being 'queer' anymore. it's now become a deranged competition about who is the queerest ''my queer's bigger than your queer''

bizarre but predictable

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 13, 2019 12:13 am

gelico wrote:

this doesn't really surprise me to be honest

jordan peterson and others were talking about this happening a couple of years back

it's not about being 'queer' anymore.  it's now become a deranged competition about who is the queerest ''my queer's bigger than your queer''

bizarre but predictable

Hi Gelico

Sadly, its a leftist concept called intersectionality

To me, its the most divisive hateful ideology, that has come since Nazism

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:36 am

Smile

Were those protestors genuinely "far left wingers"  ???

Or more a case of "left right out"..

As many times these days, some protest groups are chasing such loopy and way out agendas, they seem to have completely lost the plot --  often looking more like a bunch of rabid anarchists, rather than sitting anywhere on the more normal "political spectrum".
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:52 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Smile

As many times these days, some protest groups are chasing such loopy and way out agendas, they seem to have completely lost the plot --  often looking more like a bunch of rabid anarchists, rather than sitting anywhere on the more normal "political spectrum".

Don’t you believe the article? If so, find an alternative to back your point otherwise you’re just not comfortable with what you’re reading because it doesn’t fit your views.

What I see is a poster feeling bad that a group he belongs to acting in a way he doesn’t like and finding an excuse.

What do you see?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Apr 13, 2019 7:56 am

eddie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Smile

Don’t you believe the article? If so, find an alternative to back your point otherwise you’re just not comfortable with what you’re reading because it doesn’t fit your views.

What I see is a poster feeling bad that a group he belongs to acting in a way he doesn’t like and finding an excuse.

What do you see?

scratch

What I disagreed with was that videobloggers habit of always labelling any protest group as "far/ultra left wing/regressives" -- he does have form for labelling any whining group of snowflakes as far-left wing; and Didge likes to reinforce his biased claims...

Even when when there is zero evidence that they are..

Secondly -  I'm not a "far" or "ultra" left-winger, nor do I relate to any of those groups that he was attacking --  so I certainly don't understand just why you would try to insult me by labelling me as such  ?
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down