NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Only a "one in a million" chance humans aren't responsible for climate change, scientists announce

+7
The Devil, You Know
veya_victaous
Victorismyhero
Eilzel
Maddog
eddie
Ben Reilly
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Only a "one in a million" chance humans aren't responsible for climate change, scientists announce Empty Only a "one in a million" chance humans aren't responsible for climate change, scientists announce

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:12 pm

OSLO (Reuters) - Evidence for man-made global warming has reached a "gold standard" level of certainty, adding pressure for cuts in greenhouse gases to limit rising temperatures, scientists said on Monday.

"Humanity cannot afford to ignore such clear signals," the U.S.-led team wrote in the journal Nature Climate Change of satellite measurements of rising temperatures over the past 40 years.

They said confidence that human activities were raising the heat at the Earth's surface had reached a "five-sigma" level, a statistical gauge meaning there is only a one-in-a-million chance that the signal would appear if there was no warming.

Such a "gold standard" was applied in 2012, for instance, to confirm the discovery of the Higgs boson subatomic particle, a basic building block of the universe.

Benjamin Santer, lead author of Monday's study at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California, said he hoped the findings would win over skeptics and spur action.

"The narrative out there that scientists don't know the cause of climate change is wrong," he told Reuters. "We do."

Mainstream scientists say the burning of fossil fuels is causing more floods, droughts, heat waves and rising sea levels.

U.S. Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon has often cast doubt on global warming and plans to pull out of the 197-nation Paris climate agreement which seeks to end the fossil fuel era this century by shifting to cleaner energies such as wind and solar power.

Sixty-two percent of Americans polled in 2018 believed that climate change has a human cause, up from 47 percent in 2013, according to the Yale Program on Climate Change Communication.

https://news.yahoo.com/evidence-man-made-global-warming-hits-gold-standard-160532254.html

I'd like to nominate Benjamin Santer for the first-ever Ben Reilly Pollyanna of the Year award.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Only a "one in a million" chance humans aren't responsible for climate change, scientists announce Empty Re: Only a "one in a million" chance humans aren't responsible for climate change, scientists announce

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:17 pm

It stands to reason that if we pump toxic gases and shit into the air then we are responsible.
It’s just bloody common sense and anyone who cannot see that has to be pretty stupid.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Only a "one in a million" chance humans aren't responsible for climate change, scientists announce Empty Re: Only a "one in a million" chance humans aren't responsible for climate change, scientists announce

Post by Maddog Mon Feb 25, 2019 9:54 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
OSLO (Reuters) - Evidence for man-made global warming has reached a "gold standard" level of certainty, adding pressure for cuts in greenhouse gases to limit rising temperatures, scientists said on Monday.

"Humanity cannot afford to ignore such clear signals," the U.S.-led team wrote in the journal Nature Climate Change of satellite measurements of rising temperatures over the past 40 years.

They said confidence that human activities were raising the heat at the Earth's surface had reached a "five-sigma" level, a statistical gauge meaning there is only a one-in-a-million chance that the signal would appear if there was no warming.

Such a "gold standard" was applied in 2012, for instance, to confirm the discovery of the Higgs boson subatomic particle, a basic building block of the universe.

Benjamin Santer, lead author of Monday's study at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory in California, said he hoped the findings would win over skeptics and spur action.

"The narrative out there that scientists don't know the cause of climate change is wrong," he told Reuters. "We do."

Mainstream scientists say the burning of fossil fuels is causing more floods, droughts, heat waves and rising sea levels.

U.S. Failing Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon has often cast doubt on global warming and plans to pull out of the 197-nation Paris climate agreement which seeks to end the fossil fuel era this century by shifting to cleaner energies such as wind and solar power.

Sixty-two percent of Americans polled in 2018 believed that climate change has a human cause, up from 47 percent in 2013, according to the Yale Program on Climate Change Communication.

https://news.yahoo.com/evidence-man-made-global-warming-hits-gold-standard-160532254.html

I'd like  to nominate Benjamin Santer for the first-ever Ben Reilly Pollyanna of the Year award.

So your saying there's a chance it's not humans.   Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:35 pm

The President saw snow in winter, so scientists obviously don't know wtf they are talking about.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:39 pm

Eilzel wrote:The President saw snow in winter, so scientists obviously don't know wtf they are talking about.

Well you know me and science aren’t the best of buddies Les, but even I cannot disagree on climate change. I see it with my own eyes, that’s why.
And it makes sense.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:42 pm

Maddog wrote:
>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:

I'd like  to nominate Benjamin Santer for the first-ever Ben Reilly Pollyanna of the Year award.

Of course there's a chance -- nothing's for certain, right?

This is about scientists calculating the chance that it's caused by humans and determining that there's like a 99.999 percent chance that it is.

I don't know if you gamble, but if you do, which would you choose?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:45 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:The President saw snow in winter, so scientists obviously don't know wtf they are talking about.

Well you know me and science aren’t the best of buddies Les, but even I cannot disagree on climate change. I see it with my own eyes, that’s why.
And it makes sense.

The little girl we take care of said this morning, "The flowers think it's spring!" And she's seven years old.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:47 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:

And it makes sense.

The little girl we take care of said this morning, "The flowers think it's spring!" And she's seven years old.

She can be really quite poetic when she’s not being weird and pulling her own loose teeth out. Rolling Eyes
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:52 pm

my granddaughte calls them flowers "DAFTodils" ........cos they woke up too early......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:52 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Maddog wrote:

Of course there's a chance -- nothing's for certain, right?

This is about scientists calculating the chance that it's caused  by humans and determining that there's like a 99.999 percent chance that it  is.

I don't know  if you gamble, but if you do, which would you choose?

I was being sarcastic.

We need to pollute less. We need to continue working on new technology.

We don't need to use scare tactics and fear mongering though, and that's where I see this going now. Young people think they are going to be burned to a cinder sometime next Tuesday.
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:54 pm

eddie wrote:

And it makes sense.

Anyone who can't is either dumb or taking money from those who don't want people to believe. In Trump's case I'm not sure which of those is the case Laughing

But yeah, the pollution of our air, rivers and seas and the extreme weather should be all the evidence we need.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:17 am

eddie wrote:It stands to reason that if we pump toxic gases and shit into the air then we are responsible.
It’s just bloody common sense and anyone who cannot see that has to be pretty stupid.

It's also the destruction of the great forests.
before the human settlements most of Europe was forests. places like Lebanon and Cypress where literally covered in trees to the point where it became represent  in their names and flags, now it's mainly cleared with only a few patches of forest in hard to access mountain regions.
More recently Vast swaths of forests have been cut down across both Americas and Australia. I'm about 120km inland and before white people came it was forests all the way to the coast and about another 150 km inland... now it's at least 60% probably more like 80% is cleared, for farm land, that was literally how Free settlers were able to claim land originally  Neutral

When you look at the combination of factors that we have caused... and the factors that are potential causes for climate change.
there is a lot of similarity.

Same Story with the oceans, putting all this plastic and oil shit in it that floats on the surface and creates a later of insulation, that causes the water to lose heat slower, are also is a potential contributor to rising sea temperatures that drive climate change.

the list goes on and on, the shit we put in the air is just the start No
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:04 am

eddie wrote:It stands to reason that if we pump toxic gases and shit into the air then we are responsible.
it stands to reason that a volcano will parp out more than we do and volcanos are active all over the world all the time, including ones deep under the oceans
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:05 am

eddie wrote:

And it makes sense.
no one disagrees on climate change, but that isn't the argument, it is man made climate change that is the money spinner sorry issue
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:08 am

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

And it makes sense.

Anyone who can't is either dumb or taking money from those who don't want people to believe. In Trump's case I'm not sure which of those is the case Laughing

But yeah, the pollution of our air, rivers and seas and the extreme weather should be all the evidence we need.
If climate change is such an issue, why isn;t every penny raised in green taxes spent on research into alternative forms of energy. Had it been we would probably all be driving cars thats only emissions were gold bars.
It is a scam perpetuated by the rich elites to con the taxpayers out of their money and try to make them feel good about it.

the biggest inconvenient truth is that al gore made billions out of this.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:10 am

veya_victaous wrote:

It's also the destruction of the great forests.
before the human settlements most of Europe was forests. places like Lebanon and Cypress where literally covered in trees to the point where it became represent  in their names and flags, now it's mainly cleared with only a few patches of forest in hard to access mountain regions.
More recently Vast swaths of forests have been cut down across both Americas and Australia. I'm about 120km inland and before white people came it was forests all the way to the coast and about another 150 km inland... now it's at least 60% probably more like 80% is cleared, for farm land, that was literally how Free settlers were able to claim land originally  Neutral

When you look at the combination of factors that we have caused... and the factors that are potential causes for climate change.
there is a lot of similarity.

Same Story with the oceans, putting all this plastic and oil shit in it that floats on the surface and creates a later of insulation, that causes the water to lose heat slower, are also is a potential contributor to rising sea temperatures that drive climate change.

the list goes on and on, the shit we put in the air is just the start No
regarding plastic in the oceans, around 90% of that comes from 10 rivers in asia and africa, the very people who are getting a get out of jail free card on climate change taxes. I believe it is 8 rivers in asia and 2 in africa.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:14 am

The Devil, You Know wrote:
Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

And it makes sense.

If climate change is such an issue, why isn;t every penny raised in green taxes spent on research into alternative forms of energy. Had it been we would probably all be driving cars thats only emissions were gold bars.
It is a scam perpetuated by the rich elites to con the taxpayers out of their money and try to make them feel good about it.

Because governments are sadly not always/usually efficient with money. Plus, solutions to these problems don't come over night.

That does not mean man-made climate change isn't real.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by The Devil, You Know Tue Feb 26, 2019 9:25 am

Eilzel wrote:

Because governments are sadly not always/usually efficient with money. Plus, solutions to these problems don't come over night.

That does not mean man-made climate change isn't real.
well they got you hooked, lets face it the majority of green taxes go to fill blackholes in budgets.

The solutions wont come at all if the money is diverted elsewhere.

an easy solution would be to restrict population growth.
The Devil, You Know
The Devil, You Know
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Feb 26, 2019 12:33 pm

So what caused the 'climate change' (not my words) in 1315 - 1322 also known as the Little Ice Age, although this term tends to get some peoples backs up, with unpredictable weather continuing until the 19th century?
The climate changes, the Sahara was once abundant in flora and fauna, also Antartica to name a few obvious ones, wasn't there changes in S. America that saw cities abandoned.
I know we are polluting and changing entire areas that are affecting animals, the land itself, the real answer as another poster pointed out is human population control.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:49 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:

And it makes sense.

It is quite common for crocus and daffodils to start coming up at this time of year here...

It is st David's day in 3 days... and have a guess which flower is hugely significant to this celebration...!?

Yep... daffodils!!!

So do you really think it is strange that daffodils are flowering around this time of year...!!!???

lol!

Maybe if Eddie had paid more attention to what she was "seeing with her own eyes" all there years... then she would know this and would have put her daughter right that it's normal for these flowers to be around this time of year...!

Or as Tom Jones would say... "it's not unusual"...!!!

lol!

Last edited by Tommy Monk on Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:55 pm

I hate daffs, my Wife loves them. Our garden is full of them and so's the house !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:03 pm

it stands to reason that a volcano will parp out more than we do and volcanos are active all over the world all the time, including ones deep under the oceans

Rolling Eyes

Bullshit...

Is Christopher Monkton your daddy ???
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:05 pm

eddie wrote:

And it makes sense.
no one disagrees on climate change, but that isn't the argument, it is man made climate change that is the money spinner sorry issue

Rolling Eyes

You're not only a lying trolling idiot...

But a lying trolling mining company shill, as well..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:08 pm

Vintage wrote:So what caused the 'climate change' (not my words) in 1315 - 1322 also known as the Little Ice Age, although this term tends to get some peoples backs up, with unpredictable weather continuing until the 19th century?
The climate changes, the Sahara was once abundant in flora and fauna, also Antartica to name a few obvious ones, wasn't there changes in S. America that saw cities abandoned.
I know we are polluting and changing entire areas that are affecting animals, the land itself, the real answer as another poster pointed out is human population control.

Rolling Eyes

You didn't like science classes at school, did you..

Your above post is basically a load of fanciful crap and wishfu thinking..

The mining and oil companies would really love your brand of ignorant and wilful stupidity.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Feb 26, 2019 4:11 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Rolling Eyes

More outright lying propaganda, courtesy of the big oil and mining companies...

You must really hate this planet, DYKshill..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:08 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Vintage wrote:So what caused the 'climate change' (not my words) in 1315 - 1322 also known as the Little Ice Age, although this term tends to get some peoples backs up, with unpredictable weather continuing until the 19th century?

Rolling Eyes

The mining and oil companies would really love your brand of ignorant and wilful stupidity.

I did actually and you haven't answered my question, maybe you can't. As I said 'climate change' 'little ice age' are not my words but are being used by people who should know.
Do you believe climate change doesn't happen unless humans are involved and that there has never been regional changes or planetary changes until now.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:00 pm

give us your money .............................because climate change

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:03 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
eddie wrote:

And it makes sense.

well she is only 7 and the flowers are 1000's of years old, my vote goes with the flowers knowing whats best for them

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:25 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You know, there’s a way of answering someone without being so rude. Why can’t you just do that?
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:10 pm

4 posts on the trot containing nothing but childish abuse, with no counter argument or factual content.....

what were we saying earlier????

Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:15 pm

Lord Foul wrote:4 posts on the trot containing nothing but childish abuse, with no counter argument or factual content.....

He has to stop. Everyone has to stop being so fucking childish.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:40 pm

eddie wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:4 posts on the trot containing nothing but childish abuse, with no counter argument or factual content.....

Eddie... try reading the forum rules...

Wolfboys constant mis-behaviour is clearly a banning offence... by your own rules... but all you miss just keep on letting him carry on, without even issuing regular basement punishments for any of his regular rule breaking offences...

Then you can hardly start punishing others for retaliating, can you...!?

So how do you expect anything to change...!?

If you're going to have rules here... then you need to enforce them immediately on those initiating the problems... fairly and squarely with issuing punishments to the offenders every time they cross the line...!

Stop letting certain posters get away with the shit, and then complain that things are getting out of hand cos others see the inaction of the mods, and then retaliate...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:42 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
eddie wrote:

And it makes sense.

Rolling Eyes

You're not only a lying trolling idiot...

But a lying trolling mining company shill, as well..

Let's rein in the personal insults and stick to the debate ... please.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:54 pm

Yeah Ben!!!

You sure did show him what for, didn't ya...!!!???

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:57 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah Ben!!!

lol!

We ask nicely at first because that’s the best way. Don’t you think?
And now he probably won’t see the post because there will be too many posts after that one.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:59 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah Ben!!!

lol!

You could always leave me out of it and either deal with him on your own or ignore him, of course. Self-reliance tings.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:14 pm

eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah Ben!!!

lol!

And now he probably won’t see the post because there will be too many posts after that one.

So... after years of him posting little other than nasty insults and abuse... you are now just going to start with "asking him nicely"...!!!???

And you are also only hoping that he might see this polite request...!?

Rather than sending him a direct PM with some sort of official warning message...???

Ok...

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:16 pm

Tommy why don’t you let us mods worry about running the forum? We have asked him nicely. So let’s see.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:18 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Yeah Ben!!!

lol!

So... after years of him posting little other than nasty insults and abuse... you are now just going to start with "asking him nicely"...!!!???

And you are also only hoping that he might see this polite request...!?

Rather than sending him a direct PM with some sort of official warning message...???

Ok...

lol!

See, this is why when you're a mod, you can't win. I've PMed him (and others) over the years, and what I get back is, "Well, you should say something publicly!" So I say something publicly and then people say he's not going to see it.

From now on, I'm doing both, and I'll announce here that I'm doing both, and you can all crawl out of my ass.

Oh, and I promise you, if you got out of line, I'd start polite. I always start polite.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:26 pm

Little Ice age was not a global event it, it was just a localized weather event in Europe.

Sahara came into existence due to a super volcano that blew up in the Mediterranean (it's a crucial event to the evolution of Humans) and your literally talking changes over 10,000 of years

Antarctica used to be further north (and Australia Further south, they were once joined)

South America again localized weather events, it only takes a land slide to divert a river or a volcanic eruption to cause them. South America and Australia also get the el nino and el nina weather cycles driven by the pacific winds these can also change enough with volcanic events under the ocean.

Yes Population control is part of the solution, although we can be a lot more efficient than we are
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:34 pm

eddie wrote:Tommy why don’t you let us mods worry about running the forum? We have asked him nicely. So let’s see.

Well... you were the one posting about how everyone needs to stop... and that was after LF posted about him making 4 abusive posts on the trot...

Lord Foul wrote:

4 posts on the trot containing nothing but childish abuse, with no counter argument or factual content.....

Eddie wrote:

All I'm saying is that if you actually applied your own rules promptly, efficiently and fairly, in the first place... then things wouldn't descend into a shitfest... and you wouldn't be complaining about 'everyone needs to stop'... because the ones who always seem to be starting the shit would have already been dealt with... and everyone else would have seen things being dealt with properly... and wouldn't get pissed off enough to start retaliating through mods lack of action in dealing with the shit starters...!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:37 pm

veya_victaous wrote:

Little Ice age was not a global event it, it was just a localized weather event in Europe.

Sahara came into existence due to a super volcano that blew up in the Mediterranean (it's a crucial event to the evolution of Humans) and your literally talking changes over 10,000 of years

Antarctica used to be further north (and Australia Further south, they were once joined)

South America again localized weather events, it only takes a land slide to divert a river or a volcanic eruption to cause them. South America and Australia also get the el nino and el nina weather cycles driven by the pacific winds these can also change enough with volcanic events under the ocean.

Yes Population control is part of the solution, although we can be a lot more efficient than we are

The little ice age went on for hundreds of years...

How can you claim it was just a "local event"...!?
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
eddie wrote:Tommy why don’t you let us mods worry about running the forum? We have asked him nicely. So let’s see.

Well... you were the one posting about how everyone needs to stop... and that was after LF posted about him making 4 abusive posts on the trot...

Lord Foul wrote:

Eddie wrote:

All I'm saying is that if you actually applied your own rules promptly, efficiently and fairly, in the first place... then things wouldn't descend into a shitfest... and you wouldn't be complaining about 'everyone needs to stop'... because the ones who always seem to be starting the shit would have already been dealt with... and everyone else would have seen things being dealt with properly... and wouldn't get pissed off enough to start retaliating through mods lack of action in dealing with the shit starters...!!!

Yeah, but we were at Wildwood and not monitoring NF at the time Laughing
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:54 pm

>THE Ben Reilly< wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Lord Foul wrote:

Eddie wrote:

Yeah, but we were at Wildwood and not monitoring NF at the time Laughing

So... are you seriously trying to claim that no mods have been online here over the last couple of days...!?

Even though you, Eddie, Les and LF have all made posts here over this time...!?

Also... what's stopping you from issuing punishments when you actually have discovered a breech of the rules... even if it may be hours/days after the offence...!!!???

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 26, 2019 11:57 pm

Tommy, stop going on now. We have told you we are monitoring when we can. So let’s just see.
Now I am done talking about it.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Feb 27, 2019 7:34 am

eddie wrote:
Tommy, stop going on now. We have told you we are monitoring when we can. So let’s just see.
Now I am done talking about it.

pirat

Time differences can work in my favour there  !!!

I can call out some of those anti-science/anti-climate/anti-humanity clods on their arrogant stupidity in posts like those,  when it's late evening here, and then go off to bed..

Sometimes it can be some hours later, when I'm already fast asleep, when Victor or Eilzel get around to reprimand me, and it's already the following day here.

I check in the following day and see the likes of poor little Tommy and 'TD,YK' having one of their typical conservative_snowflake meltdowns..     tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:04 am

Everyone can see the truth...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Feb 27, 2019 11:20 am

Look at Wolfies last post, he just can't help himself can he !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:31 pm

if each of you gives me £10,000

i will make glabol warming stop

honest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 27, 2019 2:33 pm

oh that ice age??

yeah it was caused by all the human industry and pollution from our cars and planes and farting cows that were going around in 1315

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next