NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final round for speaker vacancy ....

+4
Irn Bru
Eilzel
gerber
scrat
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Speaker and deputy final round ...

Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_lcap43%Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 16

Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Empty Final round for speaker vacancy ....

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi folks , remember, it is the total score in the end which will decide our winner,mama the next with the most will be deputy speaker,this position must be filled as many political debates need some ...order order!

The final round of candidates are....

And yes, I've put myself in even though I said I wouldn't , but that was only going to be over one round, but now it's three some I'm in!

And no, I'm not expecting to win ,with some of the forum acquaintances I have, I'm expecting quite the opposite!

Back to top Go down

Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Empty Re: Final round for speaker vacancy ....

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:16 am

Phoenix wrote:I don't know enough people yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall have to guess it isn't Catman.

Fuck off Drinky.

Wanker.

Back to top Go down

Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Empty Re: Final round for speaker vacancy ....

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:23 am

Phoenix wrote:I don't know enough people yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall have to guess it isn't Catman.

Why are you bringing me into this again?

Please leave me alone, and stop with the stalking.

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:50 am

How can I vote for M' Lord when his name isn't even on the list.

I hereby send in my postal vote.......

Moletrousers for Speaker.

Signed in the company of my dog

X.......

That is my genuine signature
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:54 am

gerber wrote:How can I vote for M' Lord when his name isn't even on the list.

X.......

But Gerber dear, you can vote for Edmund, he is one of the candidates in the first round! :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:16 am

Joy Division wrote:
gerber wrote:How can I vote for M' Lord when his name isn't even on the list.

X.......

But Gerber dear, you can vote for Edmund, he is one of the candidates in the first round! :D 

I insist my non fraud postal vote is counted......... ::happ:: 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:58 pm

Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Winner15 or do we??!! When do we find out JD??!!

Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Announ10

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Beekeeper wrote:Cool 

Elizel seems to be be pulling away from the field so fast here today, that nobody else looks to be in the running ???

cheers

Les will be brilliant! Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Excite21

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:30 pm

feelthelove wrote:
Beekeeper wrote:Cool 

Elizel seems to be be pulling away from the field so fast here today, that nobody else looks to be in the running ???

cheers

Les will be brilliant! Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Excite21

Yay Les  cheers 

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:15 pm

Go me  cheers lol! Basketball 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:17 pm

Eilzel wrote:Go me  cheers lol! Basketball 

Well done buddy

:D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:40 pm

Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Congra16 Would you like to borrow my whip?? Mates rates  I love you xxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:56 pm

feelthelove wrote:

Final round for speaker vacancy .... - Page 2 Congra16 Would you like to borrow my whip?? Mates rates  I love you xxx

...depending on the poll, Eilzel may have a wee bit more to do?!!, but he storming it here! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2