NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final round for speaker vacancy ....

+4
Irn Bru
Eilzel
gerber
scrat
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Speaker and deputy final round ...

Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_lcap13%Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_lcap13%Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 2 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_lcap6%Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_lcap6%Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_rcap 6% 
[ 1 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_lcap0%Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 2 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_lcap0%Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_lcap43%Final round for speaker vacancy .... Vote_rcap 43% 
[ 7 ]

Total Votes : 16

Final round for speaker vacancy .... Empty Final round for speaker vacancy ....

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Hi folks , remember, it is the total score in the end which will decide our winner,mama the next with the most will be deputy speaker,this position must be filled as many political debates need some ...order order!

The final round of candidates are....

And yes, I've put myself in even though I said I wouldn't , but that was only going to be over one round, but now it's three some I'm in!

And no, I'm not expecting to win ,with some of the forum acquaintances I have, I'm expecting quite the opposite!

Back to top Go down

Final round for speaker vacancy .... Empty Re: Final round for speaker vacancy ....

Post by scrat Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:16 pm

JD has won cheers cheers cheers 
scrat
scrat
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Final round for speaker vacancy .... Empty Re: Final round for speaker vacancy ....

Post by gerber Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Joy Division wrote:Hi folks , remember, it is the total score in the end which will decide our winner,mama the next with the most will be deputy speaker,this position must be filled as many political debates need some ...order order!

And yes, I've put myself in even though I said I wouldn't , but that was only going to be over one round, but now it's three some I'm in!

And no, I'm not expecting to win ,with some of the forum acquaintances I have, I'm expecting quite the opposite!

Sorry JD No hard feelings

SM is an absolute must.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:19 pm

Hi JD  :D 

Perhaps you should start this all again, and ask posters if they are prepared to throw their hats in the ring!  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:22 pm

scrat wrote:JD has won cheers cheers cheers 

Yay!!!! A vote for me!, cheers Scrat :D 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:24 pm

gerber wrote:
Joy Division wrote:Hi folks , remember, it is the total score in the end which will decide our winner,mama the next with the most will be deputy speaker,this position must be filled as many political debates need some ...order order!

Sorry JD No hard feelings

SM is an absolute must.

No worries Gerbs!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:28 pm

What about if the LW elect their candidate, through a series of votes, then the RW do the same!

...Then the candidates with the most votes, go head to head!

That would be very interesting  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:31 pm

Catman wrote:Hi JD  :D 

Perhaps you should start this all again, and ask posters if they are prepared to throw their hats in the ring!  Cool 

Who on earth wears a hat these days unless it to a wedding, funeral or christening  lol! 
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:32 pm

Thanks to the other person who voted me  lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:33 pm

Are we allowed to lobby the board on behalf of a favoured candidate........ ?

cause if so I am more than willing to be the doorknocker and leaflet pusher on behalf of SM.
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:35 pm

gerber wrote:Are  we allowed to lobby the board on behalf of a favoured candidate........ ?

cause if so I am more than willing to be the doorknocker and leaflet pusher on behalf of SM.

Hi Gerbs. Be carefull that you don't contravene the antti-lobbying bill.
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:36 pm

gerber wrote:
Catman wrote:Hi JD  :D 

Who on earth wears a hat these days unless it to a wedding, funeral or christening  lol! 

...I know , I should have, but anyone who wins can just turn it Dow and the next highest total score wins and so until someone does want the speaker's job!

Not great I know, but it's started now!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:38 pm

gerber wrote:Are  we allowed to lobby the board on behalf of a favoured candidate........ ?

Ah, it's just the total high score at the end of the 2 days wins Gerbs, just thought would keep it simple Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:39 pm

...not forgetting second highest score who will be deputy speaker.

Gerbs I could see you good at this now I give it more thought!

Back to top Go down

Post by gerber Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:44 pm

Irn Bru wrote:

Hi Gerbs. Be carefull that you don't contravene the antti-lobbying bill.

Will I be sanctioned.............  cheers 

XX
gerber
gerber
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:56 pm

OMG, please vote more!!this time on Thursday it's looking like Edmund as speaker!... What a Face  Laughing 

If he so would like the vacancy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 10:59 pm

Joy Division wrote:OMG, please vote more!!this time on Thursday it's looking like Edmund as speaker!... What a Face  Laughing 

He lords it all over this site anyway!

He just dropped the title!

://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/: ://?roflmao?/:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:04 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:OMG, please vote more!!this time on Thursday it's looking like Edmund as speaker!... What a Face  Laughing 

lords it all over this site anyway!

Nonetheless Phil, we shall have to give Edmund the chance to assert himself as Speaker, yet be neutral , open and unbiased should he win and of course if he so desires the vacancy, it would be a fine opportunity for him to demonstrate on how to keep order.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

lords it all over this site anyway!

Nonetheless Phil, we shall have to give Edmund the chance to assert  himself as Speaker, yet be neutral , open and unbiased  should he win and of course if he so desires the vacancy, it would be a fine opportunity for him to demonstrate on how to keep order.

I'm all for fair elections!

We don't live in Zimbabwe FFS JD!

Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:13 pm

Eilzel wrote:Thanks to the other person who voted me  lol! 

I voted for you, I think you're a balanced level-headed poster and well, you know why...... You have great Afro hair for a white man  afro 
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:Thanks to the other person who voted me  lol! 

I voted for you, I think you're a balanced level-headed poster and well, you know why...... You have great Afro hair for a white man  afro 

Haha, well I don't like to brag- it does put Sideshow Bob to shame  lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:16 pm

JD I also voted before you put more names up!!
I'm happy with the  people I voted for but I'd have changed the order!!!

What you did was not right. There should have been all,the lists ready at the beginning?
Anyone else have this trouble?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:18 pm

Eilzel wrote:
eddie wrote:

Your feet too, are bigger than sideshow bobs  geek <<<<< he looks like sideshow!!!!!
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:19 pm

eddie wrote:JD I also voted before you put more names up!!

What you did was not right. There should have been all,the lists ready at the beginning?

Eddie I was up for altering it at the same time I asked anyone interested if it should be three rounds?

But you can still vote on the other two rounds of candidates as well Eddie, it's total votes that that win in the end.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

Your feet too, are bigger than sideshow bobs  geek <<<<< he looks like sideshow!!!!!

Pfffft, do I also having a problem keeping my tongue in my mouth?  Razz lol! 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:20 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:JD I also voted before you put more names up!!

Eddie I was up for altering it at the same time I asked anyone interested if it should be three rounds?

But you can still vote on the other two rounds of candidates as well Eddie, it's total votes that that win in the end.

Sorry JD just realised that  Rolling Eyes 

I'll,just shut up now  Neutral 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:20 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Nonetheless Phil, we shall have to give Edmund the chance to assert  himself as Speaker, yet be neutral , open and unbiased  should he win and of course if he so desires the vacancy, it would be a fine opportunity for him to demonstrate on how to keep order.

Razz 

Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:20 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Sorry JD just realised that  Rolling Eyes 

I'll,just shut up now  Neutral 

No worries Eddie  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:22 pm

Eilzel is only one behind Edmund now!...oh the drama!!Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:23 pm

Joy Division wrote:
Catman wrote:

Razz 

Laughing 

We might be getting too many postal votes as well, multi ID's voting for the one candidate!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:24 pm

Joy Division wrote:Eilzel is only one behind Edmund now!...oh the drama!!Smile

It's exciting  bounce 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:25 pm

Gripping stuff!

::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: ::sexbnan: 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:30 pm

eddie wrote:

It's exciting  bounce 

Isn't it just Eds!

When we do have two winning candidates, I will seek Ben's permission to swear them in as speakers of this house.

If he tells me to piss off then we're fcuked!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:31 pm

Catman wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Laughing 

We might be getting too many postal votes as well, multi ID's voting for the one candidate!

Hmmm  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:32 pm

Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

It's exciting  bounce 

Isn't it just Eds!

When we do have two winning candidates, I will seek Ben's permission to swear them in as speakers of this house.

I think me, you and Phil can take him JD....... Overthrow the leader  bounce 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:34 pm

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:

Isn't it just Eds!

Absolutely Eds!..of course we would have to job share  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:35 pm

Still got my votes left! Twisted Evil 

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:36 pm

Joy Division wrote:Still got my votes left! Twisted Evil 

Crafty  Suspect 
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:39 pm

eddie wrote:

Crafty  Suspect 

Sorry, I used one earlier! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:40 pm

eddie wrote:

Crafty  Suspect 

That's cheesy  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:09 am

eddie wrote:
Joy Division wrote:
eddie wrote:

It's exciting  bounce 

Isn't it just Eds!

It's mutiny, then?

Bring it on you Sith scum ...

::lightsab:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:24 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

It's mutiny, then?

::smthg:: ::smthg:: ::smthg:: 

Will you marry me Ben!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:29 am

Catman wrote:
Ben_Reilly wrote:
eddie wrote:

It's mutiny, then?

Will you marry me Ben!

It's a trap!

Final round for speaker vacancy .... AckbarStanding
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:56 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:
Catman wrote:

Will you marry me Ben!

It's a trap!

Final round for speaker vacancy .... AckbarStanding

Well you did ask for my hand in marriage, on a previous, other thread though Ben, in jest, but much appreciated! Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:59 am

Happy forum knecky?
I'll just watch!!  Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:02 am

To be fair, all experience I have with anything to do with marriage is IT'S A TRAP! :D
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:10 am

Ben_Reilly wrote:To be fair, all experience I have with anything to do with marriage is IT'S A TRAP! :D

Marriage perhaps, but not for all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:12 am

I don't know enough people yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I shall have to guess it isn't Catman.

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Phoenix Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:14 am

I voted for Eilzel and he must be a favourite.

Moley in my first round. Interesting. Frankly if I were either I would want to lose this.

Phoenix
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next