NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Britain's first transgender family where dad was born a woman and his little girl began life as a boy: Father reveals how, far from encouraging his daughter to change sex, it was the LAST thing he wanted for her

5 posters

Go down

Britain's first transgender family where dad was born a woman and his little girl began life as a boy: Father reveals how, far from encouraging his daughter to change sex, it was the LAST thing he wanted for her Empty Britain's first transgender family where dad was born a woman and his little girl began life as a boy: Father reveals how, far from encouraging his daughter to change sex, it was the LAST thing he wanted for her

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:00 am

They are believed to be Britain’s first two-generation transgender family and Jayden is one of the youngest children in the country to switch gender.

The couple are aware that a fierce debate is raging about the large number of young people choosing to change sex and after Jayden insisted on living as a girl nearly a year ago, they found themselves at the centre of their own distressing battle.

For although Jayden’s teachers, friends and most of their neighbours have accepted the child’s gender transition, others have mounted a campaign of online abuse centred on the unfounded claim that the parents had somehow cajoled their child into becoming a girl.

The nightmare began with an anonymous complaint to social services from a resident who saw Jayden playing outside the family home in girls’ clothing and accused the couple of child abuse. Astonishingly, although the council officials who investigated the claims found the Rogers to be a happy, loving family, the couple say it was suggested they move away from the area to solve the problem.

They angrily refused but have since suffered a barrage of online insults from anonymous trolls who insist that because Greg had changed sex, he must have forced Jayden to do the same.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6585395/Britains-transgender-family-dad-born-female-little-girl-began-life-boy.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Britain's first transgender family where dad was born a woman and his little girl began life as a boy: Father reveals how, far from encouraging his daughter to change sex, it was the LAST thing he wanted for her Empty Re: Britain's first transgender family where dad was born a woman and his little girl began life as a boy: Father reveals how, far from encouraging his daughter to change sex, it was the LAST thing he wanted for her

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:02 am

Greg changed gender at the age of 16. He has had his breasts removed, but is yet to undergo reassignment surgery on his genitals and says he’s in no hurry to do so because current procedures have only a 60 per cent success rate.

Greg said: ‘As far as we are concerned, it is society that is trying to sexualise how Jayden is presenting herself. She is so young and all she wants to do is wear girls’ clothes, plain and simple. She had no idea until another child – told to do so by their parent – cornered her at school and said she couldn’t be a girl because she had a “willy”.

‘Jayden was upset. Until then, she didn’t know boys and girls had different “bits”. People are over-complicating it and trying to turn it into something nasty when it is just a five-year-old wanting to be herself.’
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Britain's first transgender family where dad was born a woman and his little girl began life as a boy: Father reveals how, far from encouraging his daughter to change sex, it was the LAST thing he wanted for her Empty Re: Britain's first transgender family where dad was born a woman and his little girl began life as a boy: Father reveals how, far from encouraging his daughter to change sex, it was the LAST thing he wanted for her

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:03 am

I'm quite sure how this might go. Children are influenced by their parents and you don't even have to speak about a thing for them to want to imitate it. I guess one can only hope they don't allow the kid to be pumped with hormones before its developed properly in mind and body.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:23 am

I wonder where the childs biological dad is.
I also wonder if the child would be gender confused if her step father, who is still has female genitalia, had not been transgender.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:57 am

"...Greg changed gender at the age of 16. He has had his breasts removed, but is yet to undergo reassignment surgery on his genitals and says he’s in no hurry to do so because current procedures have only a 60 per cent success rate..."

WTF???

"HE HAD HIS BREASTS REMOVED"...???

Surely that should be... "she had her breasts removed"...!?

And given that she has also given birth to a child through her female reproductive system and vagina... then she is clearly a woman...!!!

The child is not a girl... he is a boy... and is best off being removed from this twisted environment...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:22 am

Tommy Monk wrote:"...Greg changed gender at the age of 16. He has had his breasts removed, but is yet to undergo reassignment surgery on his genitals and says he’s in no hurry to do so because current procedures have only a 60 per cent success rate..."

WTF???

And given that she has also given birth to a child through her female reproductive system and vagina... then she is clearly a woman...!!!

The child is not a girl... he is a boy... and is best off being removed from this twisted environment...

Just incase anyone is uncertain as to where the inane, stupid, linguistic eggshell treading morons that are the EXTREME SJWs ludicrous ideology stems from, e.g.why they are so fierce in their rhetoric and unreasonsble in some of their demands...

...then try reading some of tommy's nasty, demented rantings against LGBT minorities.

The rise of SJWs is partly in response to bitter bile spewing attacks from the likes of tommy, and those who share his views but sugar coat it even less.

The insanity from both sides makes the debate toxic; but make no mistake where it began.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:48 am

Eilzel wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:"...Greg changed gender at the age of 16. He has had his breasts removed, but is yet to undergo reassignment surgery on his genitals and says he’s in no hurry to do so because current procedures have only a 60 per cent success rate..."

WTF???

Just incase anyone is uncertain as to where the inane, stupid, linguistic eggshell treading morons that are the EXTREME SJWs ludicrous ideology stems from, e.g.why they are so fierce in their rhetoric and unreasonsble in some of their demands...

...then try reading some of tommy's nasty, demented rantings against LGBT minorities.

The rise of SJWs is partly in response to bitter bile spewing attacks from the likes of tommy, and those who share his views but sugar coat it even less.

The insanity from both sides makes the debate toxic; but make no mistake where it began.

All very valid points, but where did it begin when SJW's starting turning against each other? Example feminists and transgender activists?

I mean you do realise you are also kind of making Tommy's argument here, as I am sure he would argue back the same, based on claimed wrongs and a sense of injustice. Though you are very right on the injustices against the LGBT and the oppression they have suffered.

I mean why have the likes of Tommy and others risen on the Far right?

As the reality is all we are seeing is an endles circle of hate, that is continually perpetuated throughout the ages

Would there have been any rise of the far right, if not for also poor policies by the left, that they are able to feed onto and fuel people through fear in order to gain support

You simple cannot cast this at the door of a single group Eizel.

To me what we are seeing is a growing and further dividing of people to the extremes of the left and right. That has clearly never ended with the defeat of nazism or the breakdown of the Soviet Union and the collapse of Communism in Eastern Europe. Its simple happenning again with the rise on both sides. Yet more so prominantly with the Far right

Its both sides fueling this hate and to claim only one rose out of the hate of another, when that hate never died in the first place from both extremes. Is to me short sighted. The reality is SJW's dont simple want to eradicate intolerance, they want to oppress, who they claim are opressing them and thus the cycle of insanity continues. They then become as intolerant as those they claim to be intolerant.This is growing even more because people simple do not listen anymore and so dogmatic in what they believe. We are supposed to live in a free democracy, but both sides are ensuring that this will cease to exist once again.

Unless people in the middle of this and that are centrist start standing up and condemning both sides, then people will feel they only have a choice to join either the far left or far right.

People need to see there is a much better option and that the path of secularism, democracy and Liberalism is the way forward. We have to reclaim what liberalism actually stands for, from those who have hijacked this. We need to defuse this hate that is growing from all sides. Its getting way out of hand.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jan 13, 2019 8:44 am

Thor wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

WTF???

All very valid points, but where did it begin when SJW's starting turning against each other? Example feminists and transgender activists?

I mean you do realise you are also kind of making Tommy's argument here, as I am sure he would argue back the same, based on claimed wrongs and a sense of injustice. Though you are very right on the injustices against the LGBT and the oppression they have suffered.

As the reality is all we are seeing is an endles circle of hate, that is continually perpetuated throughout the ages

Would there have been any rise of the far right, if not for also poor policies by the left, that they are able to feed onto and fuel people through fear in order to gain support

To me what we are seeing is a growing and further dividing of people to the extremes of the left and right. That has clearly never ended with the defeat of nazism or the breakdown of the Soviet Union and the collapse of Communism in Eastern Europe. Its simple happenning again with the rise on both sides. Yet more so prominantly with the Far right

Its both sides fueling this hate and to claim only one rose out of the hate of another, when that hate never died in the first place from both extremes. Is to me short sighted. The reality is SJW's dont simple want to eradicate intolerance, they want to oppress, who they claim are opressing them and thus the cycle of insanity continues. They then become as intolerant as those they claim to be intolerant.This is growing even more because people simple do not listen anymore and so dogmatic in what they believe. We are supposed to live in a free democracy, but both sides are ensuring that this will cease to exist once again.

Unless people in the middle of this and that are centrist start standing up and condemning both sides, then people will feel they only have a choice to join either the far left or far right.

People need to see there is a much better option and that the path of secularism, democracy and Liberalism is the way forward. We have to reclaim what liberalism actually stands for, from those who have hijacked this. We need to defuse this hate that is growing from all sides. Its getting way out of hand.

I don't think this is as simple, or connected with traditional Left Right politics tbh didge.

In fact, based on what tommy has said, we probably line up quite similarly on some economic issues.

Also, I think the splits among SJWs themselves are largely stupid paranoia. I'd be considered a part of the 'oppressive patriarchy' for some of my views regarding language use for certain genders, my attitude towards education and likely other issues too. Some of them are so delusional they think anyone who doesn't line up entirely with their ridiculous beliefs is absolutely against them and part of the problem. But that paranoia didn't stem from nothing.

Clearly, from what I just said, and my earlier post, I have no sympathy for the extreme SJWs, I'm just acknowledging a start point. It is infuriating that while I agree with some of what tommy says on this issue, he completely obliterates his credibility by spewing EXACTLY the hateful bile that pushed people to being so extreme in the first place.

There is a middle road in all this; but I agree with you, the splits are only getting worse - I dare say the internet is only exacerbating the problem.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 13, 2019 9:10 am

So the father is the mother of the child? If he wanted to be a man, wouldn't he have not had a child because men can't bear children?

When I say "can't bear", I don't mean they can't stand them. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2019 10:29 am

Eilzel wrote:
Thor wrote:

I don't think this is as simple, or connected with traditional Left Right politics tbh didge.

In fact, based on what tommy has said, we probably line up quite similarly on some economic issues.

Also, I think the splits among SJWs themselves are largely stupid paranoia. I'd be considered a part of the 'oppressive patriarchy' for some of my views regarding language use for certain genders, my attitude towards education and likely other issues too. Some of them are so delusional they think anyone who doesn't line up entirely with their ridiculous beliefs is absolutely against them and part of the problem. But that paranoia didn't stem from nothing.

Clearly, from what I just said, and my earlier post, I have no sympathy for the extreme SJWs, I'm just acknowledging a start point. It is infuriating that while I agree with some of what tommy says on this issue, he completely obliterates his credibility by spewing EXACTLY the hateful bile that pushed people to being so extreme in the first place.

There is a middle road in all this; but I agree with you, the splits are only getting worse - I dare say the internet is only exacerbating the problem.

I completely agree that Tommy does lose any crediability when he spews the hate he does.

Eilzel I dont think its just the extreme SJW's mate and like where I have said about injustices. We have had the injustice of the grooming gangs. Which we know had people try to cover this up and through the glass of PC. This is like I say an injustice which has angered a great many people and led to the rise of the Far right. So I dont think its just those on the extremes, when we have seen the incompetance of people that try to hide something. I mean many of the Police were afraid to act, due to be cast as racist. I mean how is it now that people cannot carry out justice through a lens of fear around being labelled racist, but its come to this and how then thousands of girls were let down by the system. Which was all created due to the SJW's and has come back to bite them. As it was people on the left in the councils and with policies that tried to cover this up.

Hence my point on you will find many injustices that people can point to.

I find of the worst thinmgs today, is the wraped concept of intersectionality, which seeks now to make even racism, not based on a few of looking at a race s inferior, but it can only be based upon power. based on a victimology tree. Its so absurd and is damaging the fight to end racism, as its being done through a political means, again coming from the left.

So there is real problems here mate and its not just on the fringes of the extremes to me and why we need to have many of us in the middle say enough is enough and stand against both those on the extreme right and left that is spiralling the western world, straight into another conflict.

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:44 pm

People are getting confused here.....understandably.

The child is born of the mother, who must have been only 15 or 16 years old when she became pregnant....not the father who was born a woman and still has a vagina.
The father has never given birth, though he could if he chose to.

Which makes me wonder, had the child been brought up by his biological father....so he would have lived in a household without a transgender step father, would he have been so confused at such a young age over his sexuality then?

It's all a mixed up mess, but I can see this happening more and more in the future.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 13, 2019 12:59 pm

Syl wrote:People are getting confused here.....understandably.

The child is born of the mother, who must have been only 15 or 16 years old when she became pregnant....not the father who was born a woman and still has a vagina.
The father has never given birth, though he could if he chose to.

Which makes me wonder, had the child been brought up by his biological father....so he would have lived in a household without a transgender step father, would he have been so confused at such a young age over his sexuality then?

It's all a mixed up mess, but I can see this happening more and more in the future.

Oh right - I think.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:12 pm

Nowadays there are lots of unisex clothes around for kids, boys can wear their hair long girls can wear it short, so it's not really the way the outside world perceives them that's the problem.
It's what's going on inside their heads.

Could be the majority of these girls are just tomboys, who prefer the life of a lad to a girl, and they usually grow out of this as soon as they develop a bit...UNLESS the adults around them turn it all into a drama.

Many young boys are sensitive and feminine, they dont all want to wrestle with other kids and tote guns....best to let young kids just be themselves. I'm sure if adults didn't constantly harp on about their gender neither would most kids.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:30 pm

I am not far right.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:31 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I am not far right.

No, I don't think you are.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:35 pm

Thanks raggs... didge seems to be falling into the lazy trap of labelling anyone who is against the lefty pc agenda as being far right...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2019 1:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:

Thanks raggs... didge seems to be falling into the lazy trap of labelling anyone who is against the lefty pc agenda as being far right...

Rags can think what she likes, many on here clearly see you as far right

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:01 pm

Thor wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Rags can think what she likes, many on here clearly see you as far right

They can think what they like, I don't see him as far right.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:11 pm

Whether you are or not is irrelevant. Your attitude toward trans people is exactly why SJWs swing so hard in opposite direction. Your hate and bitterness toward different people breeds similarly militant stances among those you attack.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:12 pm

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:31 pm

Eilzel wrote:

Whether you are or not is irrelevant. Your attitude toward trans people is exactly why SJWs swing so hard in opposite direction. Your hate and bitterness toward different people breeds similarly militant stances among those you attack.

What is an SJW?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:33 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

What is an SJW?

Social Justice Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:49 pm

Eilzel wrote:

WTF???

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:55 pm

I'm not "bitter bile spewing" you cretin... I'm just telling it how it really is...!

Since when does a man have breasts and a uterus and ovaries...!?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:01 pm

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

What is an SJW?

Social Justice Warrior

Thank you.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:04 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Social Justice Warrior

Thank you.

I didn't know what it was supposed to be either... but I had to groan when it was revealed...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:10 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Social Justice Warrior

Thank you.

I didn't know what it was supposed to be either... but I had to groan when it was revealed...

They are pretty much your opposites, the extreme ones. You're two sides of the same divisive, rotten coin.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:12 pm

No... I'm just talking common sense...

Sadly... common sense isn't as common these days...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:46 pm

If you wish you to be transgender, that's nobody's business but your own. But I don't understand why you'd want to retain your female genitalia? Then take male hormones to grow a beard and take on other male characteristics? I'm guessing the ovaries are taken? Or perhaps not. What effect on the body would it be if you had both male and female hormones warring inside?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down