NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'I Just want to go home': German girl, 16, who was caught fighting for ISIS in Mosul reveals she is desperate to leave as her father reveal his joy that she has been found

2 posters

Go down

'I Just want to go home': German girl, 16, who was caught fighting for ISIS in Mosul reveals she is desperate to leave as her father reveal his joy that she has been found Empty 'I Just want to go home': German girl, 16, who was caught fighting for ISIS in Mosul reveals she is desperate to leave as her father reveal his joy that she has been found

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:15 pm

A 16-year-old German girl who was caught fighting for ISIS in Mosul has revealed she is desperate to leave Iraq and return to her family.

Linda Wenzel was 15 when she vanished from the small German town of Pulsnitz in July last year to fight for the terror group after being groomed online by a Chechen Jihadist she is reported to have later married.

Last week she was pulled alive, wounded, dazed and dirty, from the rubble of a house in the Iraqi city of Mosul.
Her father has spoken for the first time of his joy at learning his daughter was alive in Iraq while Linda has told reporters she regrets having joined the terror group.

Speaking in her prison cell in Baghdad, Linda said: 'I just want to get away from here. I want to get away from the war, from the many weapons, from the noise.I just want to go home to my family.'

When she was gone police opened up a probe into her activities with ISIS, suspecting her of supporting a terror organisation. If the investigation is deactivated she could face a ten year jail term if she returns to Germany.

Earlier this week, an officer in Iraq's elite counter terrorism unit told The Telegraph said she was a sniper for ISIS.
Speaking anonymously, he said: 'We found her with a gun in her hand next to her Chechen husband, who was then killed by Iraqi forces in a firefight. She said she had killed a number of our men in the battle.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4723956/German-teenager-fled-join-ISIS-begs-return-home.html
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I Just want to go home': German girl, 16, who was caught fighting for ISIS in Mosul reveals she is desperate to leave as her father reveal his joy that she has been found Empty Re: 'I Just want to go home': German girl, 16, who was caught fighting for ISIS in Mosul reveals she is desperate to leave as her father reveal his joy that she has been found

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:16 pm

If she's killed people, she needs to face up to the consequences of her actions.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

'I Just want to go home': German girl, 16, who was caught fighting for ISIS in Mosul reveals she is desperate to leave as her father reveal his joy that she has been found Empty Re: 'I Just want to go home': German girl, 16, who was caught fighting for ISIS in Mosul reveals she is desperate to leave as her father reveal his joy that she has been found

Post by magica Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:40 pm

She should go to prison. Funny how when caught, these idiot girls want to go back to their country. Their countries should let Iraq jail them.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down