NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Four British girls and their teacher are sexually assaulted at gunpoint during school trip to Ghana

+3
Syl
nicko
Tommy Monk
7 posters

Go down

Four British girls and their teacher are sexually assaulted at gunpoint during school trip to Ghana Empty Four British girls and their teacher are sexually assaulted at gunpoint during school trip to Ghana

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 15, 2018 1:09 am

The pupils were paying £1,200 each to take part in their school's partnership with a West African charity.

They had travelled there to have an 'opportunity to experience life in a developing country,' the newspaper said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6478525/Four-British-girls-teacher-sexually-assaulted-gunpoint-school-trip-Ghana.html

Had they not been subjected to so much lefty claptrap, but instead been told the realities of the risks and dangers of going to some lawless hell hole full of 3rd world violent thugs... then they would most likely never have dared going out there...!

But... as they were living in the lefty PC bubble of bullshit that schools like to engulf them into these days... they went like lambs to the slaughter!

The leftys who allowed this are totally to blame!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Four British girls and their teacher are sexually assaulted at gunpoint during school trip to Ghana Empty Re: Four British girls and their teacher are sexually assaulted at gunpoint during school trip to Ghana

Post by nicko Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:08 am

You can take them out of the Jungle etc !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Four British girls and their teacher are sexually assaulted at gunpoint during school trip to Ghana Empty Re: Four British girls and their teacher are sexually assaulted at gunpoint during school trip to Ghana

Post by Tommy Monk Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:28 am

They had travelled there to have an 'opportunity to experience life in a developing country,' 

And they certainly got first hand experience of that!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Dec 15, 2018 12:31 pm

It seems totally irresponsible to send kids on a school trip to an obviously unsafe country. Even the foreign office advises travellers than it's a crime ridden place with the ever present threat of terrorism.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Mon Dec 17, 2018 4:46 pm

I see the lefty's have pretended not to see this thread...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue Dec 18, 2018 1:00 am

Tommy Monk wrote:

Cool

Fuck off, you slimy fascist Quisling cunt...

You try and blame all the "leftys" of the world for the obvious cupidity of five rich and self-entitled British morons placing themselves into one of the world's more dangerous hellholes..

Yet, just like with your regular anti-climate and anti-science rants, you once again fail to prove any actual links to your hated extreme "lefty p/c" twonks.

You pathetic and spineless mealy-mouthed little maggot..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Dec 18, 2018 2:57 am

Wooffle!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:05 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:

Cool

You try and blame all the "leftys" of the world for the obvious cupidity of five rich and self-entitled British morons placing themselves into one of the world's more dangerous hellholes..

Yet, just like with your regular anti-climate and anti-science rants, you once again fail to prove any actual links to your hated extreme "lefty p/c" twonks.

One can certainly question the wisdom of the school in sending the girls to Ghana (I've been there, and I'd rate it as the most dangerous part of the world that I've ever been to -and that includes the Golan Heights) but how do you know that they are "rich and self-entitled British morons"?

My grandson went with a group of school friends to a remote and deprived part pf India last year...to help build an orphanage. Far from being "rich and self-entitled", they raised the cost by taking on part time jobs and getting sponsorship.

How do you know these "self-entitled" kids didn't do the same?

Perhaps you're too bloody thick to understand the word "charity" that is in the text; though admittedly it does contain more than two syllables.

The fact is that the kids being British gives you another heaven-sent opportunity to go off on one of your tedious xenophobic and racist rants, and the mere suspicion that they or their parents might just might be a bit better off than yourself was enough to trigger off yet another of your loony Left diatribes.

Brainwashed prat.

Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:32 am

I'll add to that, "cupid stunt" He's such a "cockwomble" !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 18, 2018 12:09 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Cool

One can certainly question the wisdom of the school in sending the girls to Ghana (I've been there, and I'd rate it as the most dangerous part of the world that I've ever been to -and that includes the Golan Heights) but how do you know that they are "rich and self-entitled British morons"?

My grandson went with a group of school friends to a remote and deprived part pf India last year...to help build an orphanage. Far from being "rich and self-entitled", they raised the cost by taking on part time jobs and getting sponsorship.

Perhaps you're too bloody thick to understand the word "charity" that is in the text; though admittedly it does contain more than two syllables.

The fact is that the kids being British gives you another heaven-sent opportunity to go off on one of your tedious xenophobic and racist rants, and the mere suspicion that they or their parents might just might be a bit better off than yourself was enough to trigger off yet another of your loony Left diatribes.

Brainwashed prat.

I love the way your naturally classier insults knock down the foul mouthed rantings of the village idiot without any effort Fred. That is an art in itself. Razz

When in Israel we visited the Golan heights winery....it was probably some of the best I have tasted.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:17 pm

Syl wrote:I love the way your naturally classier insults knock down the foul mouthed rantings of the village idiot without any effort Fred. That is an art in itself. Razz

Fred is a joy to read, regardless of which side you are on.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:29 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:I love the way your naturally classier insults knock down the foul mouthed rantings of the village idiot without any effort Fred. That is an art in itself. Razz

He is a joy to read even if you are not on any side. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:14 pm

Wish I could express myself as good as Fred and Didge !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:23 am

Original Quill wrote:

Smile

And yet Fred still remains a fascist-defending climate-denialist fool, no matter how eloquent his puerile insults might be.

As for Sly's idiotic trolling, her vacuous bullshit speaks for itself..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:46 am

Wolf, your are a cupid stunt, and a foul mouthed cockwomble, go sit on a Turd !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:03 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Smile

And yet Fred still remains a fascist-defending climate-denialist fool, no matter how eloquent his puerile insults might be.

Yet in spite of all the opportunities that I've offered you, you still have to produce a single post in which I either "defend" fascism or deny that there is climate change.

Are you going to produce any of them, or slink away as usual like the moral coward that you are?

The fact is that you yourself are nothing but a brainwashed ultra Left loon who regards anyone slightly to the right of Mao Zedong as being a "fascist", and whose own so-called knowledge of climate change depends on whatever batty far Left theory happens to be fashionable among unquestioning goons like yourself at the time.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:11 pm

Syl wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Brainwashed prat.

I love the way your naturally classier insults knock down the foul mouthed rantings of the village idiot without any effort Fred. That is an art in itself. Razz

When in Israel we visited the Golan heights winery....it was probably some of the best I have tasted.

I was there in November 1987 on an occasion which is now known in Israel as "the night of the gliders"....and I was a bit too close to the action for comfort.

At least no-one was trying to drop a hand grenade on you or shoot you up the posterior with an AK47 while you were sampling the products of local viticulture!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:40 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Smile

I know. He's usually on the other side of my political position, as well. Yet, you have to admit, he finds clever and elegant ways to express himself.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:47 pm

Fred M. wrote:Are you going to produce any of them, or slink away as usual like the moral coward that you are?

Fred, you might say a lot of things about my friend Wolf, but "slink away" is not one of them. Nor is "moral coward". Most of his posts are on behalf of the moral high ground, despite his use of unflattering second-person adjectives.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Dec 19, 2018 3:50 pm

Fleakeeper only ever comes up with insults, but never any evidence to counter anything that he is ranting about!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:24 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Fleakeeper only ever comes up with insults, but never any evidence to counter anything that he is ranting about!

Actually, Wolf comes up with a lot of good information. You just can't get past the adjectives and move on to the commentary.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:34 pm

What commentary?

All I see is insults...
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:51 pm

Wolf is a "key board Cowboy" he'd shit himself if ever he came face to face with one of us. And all here know it !Even you if your honest!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:18 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Syl wrote:

I was there in November 1987 on an occasion which is now known in Israel as "the night of the gliders"....and I was a bit too close to the action for comfort.

At least no-one was trying to drop a hand grenade on you or shoot you up the posterior with an AK47 while you were sampling the products of local viticulture!

I was there exactly 10 years later....and once again since.

I didnt notice any hostility....but I was a bit sloshed at the time.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:21 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:What commentary?

All I see is insults...

My point exactly! Twisted Evil

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:23 pm

nicko wrote:Wolf is a "key board Cowboy" he'd shit himself if ever he came face to face with one of us.  And all here know it !Even you if your honest!

Of course he is, he is also a sexist fool, but does anyone really take him seriously? (apart from Quill that is) Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:54 pm

No... he just talks wooffle!

lol!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred M. wrote:Are you going to produce any of them, or slink away as usual like the moral coward that you are?

Fred, you might say a lot of things about my friend Wolf, but "slink away" is not one of them.  Nor is "moral coward".  Most of his posts are on behalf of the moral high ground, despite his use of unflattering second-person adjectives.

Making vile accusations (and falsely accusing another poster, and particularly a veteran, of "defending" Nazis and Fascists is pretty vile in my book) and then not having the guts either to substantiate or withdraw them meets my criteria for both "slinking away" and "moral cowardice."

And looking at some of the overtly sexist and racist remarks that he has leveled against other posters in this forum hardly qualifies him for any ground other than a fetid bog.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:21 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Fred, you might say a lot of things about my friend Wolf, but "slink away" is not one of them.  Nor is "moral coward".  Most of his posts are on behalf of the moral high ground, despite his use of unflattering second-person adjectives.

Making vile accusations (and falsely accusing another poster, and particularly a veteran, of "defending" Nazis and Fascists is pretty vile in my book) and then not having the guts either to substantiate or withdraw them  meets my criteria for both "slinking away" and "moral cowardice."

And looking at some of the overtly sexist and racist remarks that he has leveled against other posters in this forum hardly qualifies him for any ground other than a fetid bog.

Fred, you sling shit, he slings it back. He slings shit, you sling it back. I can see your (plural) posts growing more and more slinging shit, and less and less content, until a whole thread is consumed with page after page devoted to vile comments and venom. Surely, a man of your talents wants to break out of that cycle.

You think he starts it, he thinks you start it. If you both looked past the opening salvo, and sought out the content, it would be a much more meaningful.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:38 pm

Quill, open your eyes and see the truth, your an intelligent man, sometimes a friend needs to be told when he oversteps the mark !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:05 pm

nicko wrote:Quill, open your eyes and see the truth,   your an intelligent man, sometimes a friend needs to be told when he oversteps the mark !

I have no idea what you mean.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:19 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Smile

Yet in spite of all the opportunities that I've offered you, you still have to produce a single post in which I either "defend" fascism or deny that there is climate change.

Are you going to produce any of them, or slink away as usual like the moral coward that you are?

The fact is that you yourself are nothing but a brainwashed ultra Left loon who regards anyone slightly to the right of Mao Zedong as being a "fascist", and whose own so-called knowledge of climate change depends on whatever batty far Left theory happens to be fashionable among unquestioning goons like yourself at the time.

Rolling Eyes

You're the last one who should mention "morals" on here, you supercilious old turd...

Every time you jump to Tommy's defence against me, you are also defending both his extremist right-wing views, and his position on climate change -- as they are the issues I've usually been abusing him over..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:39 am

According to the Daily Mail - "Around 90,000 Britons travel to Ghana every year."

I don't remember hearing about 90,000 Britons being raped at gunpoint every year in Ghana.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:56 am

"...The UK Office for National Statistics estimates that the Ghanaian-born population of the UK was 96,000 in 2016..."

So... i would reckon that almost all of those 90000 a year who travelled to Ghana were actually Ghana immigrants to UK, and their offspring...

So the fact that these white British girls and teacher were targeted, just shows the level of racism involved in the attack too...!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:26 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Rolling Eyes

You're the last one who should mention "morals" on here, you supercilious old turd...

Every time you jump to Tommy's defence against me, you are also defending both his extremist right-wing views, and his position on climate change --  as they are the issues I've usually been abusing him over..

Rolling Eyes

P.S.

I haven't "lied" about others on here;  nor have I made any actual "racist" remarks against any of you bastards --  but some of your cohorts on here often do so;;
"Actions speak louder than words", when it comes to your defence of our resident neo-nazi...

When I see you cease regularly making your abuse based purely on other peoples' nationality and political leanings, then I might stop my return abuse against your insipid bigotry.

As for my "sexist" comments against a certain little group of nasty-minded harridans on here, it's interesting to note that you never speak out against insults made against sassy, Sexy Mama, eddie or Jules by 'conservatives' the likes of nicko, Tommy, Deano or Smelly, but can only bother whining against my occasional insults to Sly, Horatio and magica !

Go figure..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:58 am

I'V insulted Sexy, Sassy,Eddie and Jules have I ?
Why don't you ask them if I have ?
You are so far up your own arse, you can clean your teeth with your Tongue, you snivelling little creature.
You just can't see your own faults can you?
You pathetic little man !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:47 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Rolling Eyes

Every time you jump to Tommy's defence against me, you are also defending both his extremist right-wing views, and his position on climate change --  as they are the issues I've usually been abusing him over..

Rolling Eyes

P.S.

I haven't "lied" about others on here;  nor have I made any actual "racist" remarks against any of you bastards --  but some of your cohorts on here often do so;;
"Actions speak louder than words", when it comes to your defence of our resident neo-nazi...

When I see you cease regularly making your abuse based purely on other peoples' nationality and political leanings, then I might stop my return abuse against your insipid bigotry.

As for my "sexist" comments against a certain little group of nasty-minded harridans on here, it's interesting to note that you never speak out against insults made against sassy, Sexy Mama, eddie or Jules by 'conservatives' the likes of nicko, Tommy, Deano or Smelly, but can only bother whining against my occasional insults to Sly, Horatio and magica !

Go figure..

And you're still simply a proven sexist, racist, hypocrite and liar wallowing in your grubby self-delusion that you're some sort of moral superior to the rest of us.

Now "go figure" that...you immature little oik.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:14 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Fred Moletrousers wrote:

Making vile accusations (and falsely accusing another poster, and particularly a veteran, of "defending" Nazis and Fascists is pretty vile in my book) and then not having the guts either to substantiate or withdraw them  meets my criteria for both "slinking away" and "moral cowardice."

Fred, you sling shit, he slings it back.  He slings shit, you sling it back.  I can see your (plural) posts growing more and more slinging shit, and less and less content, until a whole thread is consumed with page after page devoted to vile comments and venom.  Surely, a man of your talents wants to break out of that cycle.

You think he starts it, he thinks you start it.  If you both looked past the opening salvo, and sought out the content, it would be a much more meaningful.

Actually, I don't have to post anything, meaningful or not, inevitably to become implicated in one of the posturing buffoon's expletive-ridden, witch-hunting tantrums.

He has assumed, quite wrongly, that I am some sort of fascist climate-change denier; that's his default position against anyone who even dares to question, let alone disagree with, some of the garbage that he comes out with.

It is what some of us have come to expect - no more, no less.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Dec 20, 2018 5:00 pm

Fred M. wrote:It is what some of us have come to expect - no more, no less.

As with y'all. Alas...I guess both sides like to insult more than debate.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:14 pm

santa

And still,  Fred once again reigns as the leading mealy-mouthed hypocritical ultra-conservative whinging snowflake bigoted twat on NewsFix...

Tell us again how you faced off against the Hun to win the Battle of Britain single-handed, Fred --  even though still only knee-high to a grasshopper at the time, and not yet through school..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:54 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:santa

And still,  Fred once again reigns as the leading mealy-mouthed hypocritical ultra-conservative whinging snowflake bigoted twat on NewsFix...

Tell us again how you faced off against the Hun to win the Battle of Britain single-handed, Fred --  even though still only knee-high to a grasshopper at the time, and not yet through school..

By coming through it, like most other wartime schoolkids, and growing up to appreciate and be grateful for what our families and communities had done for us at such great cost to themselves.

What a pity that so many of the next generation turned out to be such odious self-obsessed dickheads as you.

Last edited by Fred Moletrousers on Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Fri Dec 21, 2018 5:37 am

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down