NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children left in tears after being told 'Father Christmas isn't real' by Christian charity worker who made them smash up chocolate Santas to 'hammer home the point'

+6
Ben Reilly
Original Quill
Victorismyhero
Andy
'Wolfie
veya_victaous
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Children left in tears after being told 'Father Christmas isn't real' by Christian charity worker who made them smash up chocolate Santas to 'hammer home the point' - Page 2 Empty Children left in tears after being told 'Father Christmas isn't real' by Christian charity worker who made them smash up chocolate Santas to 'hammer home the point'

Post by Guest Fri Dec 07, 2018 7:14 am

First topic message reminder :

Children as young as four were reportedly left in tears after being told Santa was 'made up' during a Christian assembly.

Pupils were then asked to smash up chocolate versions of St Nicholas and his reindeer to hammer home the point.

Parents said their children had come home feeling devastated following the sermon by a children's worker from a Christian charity.

The head teacher of Fleet Wood Lane School in Spalding, Lincolnshire, insisted that the children were not told 'Santa does not exist', but has since apologised and said the school would no longer be working with the group. The Mary Bass Charity, which seeks to 'further the religious and other charitable work of the Church Of England' in the Lincolnshire district of South Holland, said it was investigating.

It is understood the woman delivering the assembly on Thursday was trying to explain to children that Jesus was the reason behind Christmas, not Santa, who had been 'made up'.

They were asked to demonstrate they understood that there was more to Christmas than sweets and presents by smashing up the chocolate.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6469835/Children-left-tears-told-Father-Christmas-isnt-real-Christian-charity-worker.html

Back to top Go down

Children left in tears after being told 'Father Christmas isn't real' by Christian charity worker who made them smash up chocolate Santas to 'hammer home the point' - Page 2 Empty Re: Children left in tears after being told 'Father Christmas isn't real' by Christian charity worker who made them smash up chocolate Santas to 'hammer home the point'

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:34 pm

Thor wrote:
Andy wrote:But you dont do debate , dialogue or discussion. From you only come monologue and one way diatribe.
Which is why people are bored with you.

Yet more excuses, showing again you cannot look to yourself as the cause

For some reason I have plenty engage in debate with me. Which is odd based on your claim they are bored to do so.

Laughing

The reality is and again is based around the left can certainly be critical towards others, but cannot take criticism themselves

Frankly people are fed up with the drivel and wetwipe mindset the left has to offer

Children left in tears after being told 'Father Christmas isn't real' by Christian charity worker who made them smash up chocolate Santas to 'hammer home the point' - Page 2 3489511464

Dodge claims he has "lots" of people debating with him...

Must be over on a different forum to this one, then..

As I only see Vintage, gelli-belli and Victor actually discussing these topics with him.

And another couple patting him on the back (a nod to nicko and Ragga' there..).

Meanwhile, Dodgie continues to cop well-deserved abuse from Andy, veya, Quill, eilzel, Lurker, and a couple of others besides myself..

While still claiming to have widespread support among the masses.  Go figure  !!!
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Children left in tears after being told 'Father Christmas isn't real' by Christian charity worker who made them smash up chocolate Santas to 'hammer home the point' - Page 2 Empty Re: Children left in tears after being told 'Father Christmas isn't real' by Christian charity worker who made them smash up chocolate Santas to 'hammer home the point'

Post by nicko Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:08 pm

I "pat him on the back" when he posts something interesting to me , unlike yourself who can only post mostly insults.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:34 pm

nicko wrote:I "pat him on the back" when he posts something interesting to me , unlike yourself who can only post mostly insults.  

...that you understand. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Dec 10, 2018 7:23 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Thor wrote:

Yet more excuses, showing again you cannot look to yourself as the cause

For some reason I have plenty engage in debate with me. Which is odd based on your claim they are bored to do so.

Laughing

The reality is and again is based around the left can certainly be critical towards others, but cannot take criticism themselves

Frankly people are fed up with the drivel and wetwipe mindset the left has to offer

Children left in tears after being told 'Father Christmas isn't real' by Christian charity worker who made them smash up chocolate Santas to 'hammer home the point' - Page 2 3489511464

Dodge claims he has "lots" of people debating with him...

Must be over on a different forum to this one, then..

As I only see Vintage, gelli-belli and Victor actually discussing these topics with him.

And another couple patting him on the back (a nod to nicko and Ragga' there..).

Meanwhile, Dodgie continues to cop well-deserved abuse from Andy, veya, Quill, eilzel, Lurker, and a couple of others besides myself..

While still claiming to have widespread support among the masses.  Go figure  !!!

I don't pat Didge on the back. I'm usually disagreeing with him. Rolling Eyes You do come out with some shite.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2