NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do lefties not get up before noon?

4 posters

Go down

Do lefties not get up before noon? Empty Do lefties not get up before noon?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:49 am

I tend to post on here in the mornings between jobs. I've noticed it's only RWers who reply then. It's not until later in the day that the lefties appear. I understand Ben and others living in a different timezone, but what about the leftie Brits? Do they stay in bed all morning?

Back to top Go down

Do lefties not get up before noon? Empty Re: Do lefties not get up before noon?

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:52 am

Tess. wrote:I tend to post on here in the mornings between jobs.  I've noticed it's only RWers who reply then.  It's not until later in the day that the lefties appear.  I understand Ben and others living in a different timezone, but what about the leftie Brits?  Do they stay in bed all morning?

that will be them on benefits , who crawl through life getting pissed the night before and lazing their days in bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:54 am

I remember saying this on Sky News - they got very upset.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:56 am

BigAndy9 wrote:I remember saying this on Sky News - they got very upset.

correction they got upset in the PM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:41 pm

Tess. wrote:I tend to post on here in the mornings between jobs.  I've noticed it's only RWers who reply then.  It's not until later in the day that the lefties appear.  I understand Ben and others living in a different timezone, but what about the leftie Brits?  Do they stay in bed all morning?

Some of us work you know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:47 pm

NemsAgain wrote:

Didn't think you were a leftie Nems. Smile I know some people work but they also manage to post at work unless they've got a strict boss. But they don't all work do they? Where are they? Wake up you lazy buggers, obviously been on the razzle all weekend!

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:52 pm

Lefties like me are busy at work, trying to put food on the table and pay our taxes.
Are you assuming EVERYONE works in an office eith internet?
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 1:16 pm

Hey nobody thinks I am a lefty and I sleep all day  Razz 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:01 pm

Tess. wrote:
NemsAgain wrote:

Didn't think you were a leftie Nems.  Smile  I know some people work but they also manage to post at work unless they've got a strict boss.  But they don't all work do they?  Where are they?  Wake up you lazy buggers, obviously been on the razzle all weekend!

Am I not a lefty?!  Sad 
 lol! 
Depends where I am if Im in community I can read and post a bit.
If Im in the VCU no phones on the desks etc.
I didnt know and the first time my phone rang I thought they were going to pass out!

To be fair though my ringtone is

Back to top Go down

Post by Lurker Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:34 pm

I thought it was just the US right-wing nutjobs that had no idea at all about "lefties". Looks like the RW is brain dead all over the world. Must be the right-wing cool aide they drink. Wink
Lurker
Lurker
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:44 pm

Lurker wrote:I thought it was just the US right-wing nutjobs that had no idea at all about "lefties". Looks like the RW is brain dead all over the world. Must be the right-wing cool aide they drink. Wink
It was just a light-hearted wind-up! (The smilies might be a clue.) I guess US lefties share that with the Brits then - total lack of a humour gene.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:30 pm

Sorry I'm late Tess Do lefties not get up before noon? Forgiv17Most larger companies block forums.  Damn job spoils all my fun, you'd have thought they paid me for being there Rolling Eyes geek lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:33 pm

feelthelove wrote:Sorry I'm late Tess Do lefties not get up before noon? Forgiv17Most larger companies block forums.  Damn job spoils all my fun, you'd have thought they paid me for being there Rolling Eyes geek lol!
That's terrible. You should get a transfer to Didge's firm.  Cool 

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:03 pm

Tess. wrote:
feelthelove wrote:Sorry I'm late Tess Do lefties not get up before noon? Forgiv17Most larger companies block forums.  Damn job spoils all my fun, you'd have thought they paid me for being there Rolling Eyes geek lol!
That's terrible.  You should get a transfer to Didge's firm.   Cool 

Oooohhhhhhh! That was below the belt!  Laughing 
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by SEXY MAMA Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:04 pm

In regards to my political views im dead in the middle Wink
SEXY MAMA
SEXY MAMA
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:07 pm

Tess. wrote:
Lurker wrote:I thought it was just the US right-wing nutjobs that had no idea at all about "lefties". Looks like the RW is brain dead all over the world. Must be the right-wing cool aide they drink. Wink
It was just a light-hearted wind-up!  (The smilies might be a clue.)  I guess US lefties share that with the Brits then - total lack of a humour gene.

I notice that right-wingers like to post wind-ups like this (wind-ups are meant to get people angry) and then accuse the left of lacking a sense of humor when it works.

I also notice that the big difference between the work ethic of right-wingers and left-wingers seems to be, left-wingers work hard, right-wingers work hard and constantly pat themselves on the asses for working so hard!  ::roglol:: 
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:12 pm

nah, lefties generally WORK for a living, being constantly ripped off and undervalued by their (R/W) bosses.
the R/W pen pushers can sit around all day or as in some cases, dont even work, spending their time idle in front of the computer or TV soaking up the R/W hatred of the less fortunate, and planning their next great tax evasion avoidance.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down