NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people?

+3
Ben Reilly
Raggamuffin
nicko
7 posters

Go down

Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people? Empty Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:16 pm

Demonstrators have been spitting at Tory delegates in Manchester - and for many Left-wingers that's perfectly ok.

To spit or not to spit. That is the question.
It is certainly one that seemed to exercise demonstrators outside the Conservative Party conference in Manchester, after Tory activists, delegates and journalists faced an onslaught of phlegm as they arrived for the annual shindig. The spittle-infused anger of some of those protesting outside left everyone in little doubt about their contempt and disdain for those inside the hall. But since when did spitting become an acceptable way to vent anger – justified or not - at the political process? Spitting holds a peculiar power as an act of violence that does not involve any actual physical pain. To belittle with spittle is an act of intimidation and humiliation, an insult that leaves no lasting scars yet it is uniquely offensive.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/conservative/11912078/Why-do-Lefties-think-its-ok-to-spit-on-people.html

Back to top Go down

Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people? Empty Re: Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people?

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:40 pm

Jeremy Corbyn slams thugs for spitting on journalists at Tory conference anti-austerity march

Channel 4 News' Michael Crick was among those targeted as 60,000 mostly peaceful people took to the streets of Manchester

Jeremy Corbyn has condemned thugs who spat on journalists including Channel 4 News' Michael Crick at a major anti-austerity march.
Ugly scenes broke out as 60,000 mostly peaceful people took to the streets of Manchester today to rail against Tory cuts during the party's annual conference.

Police arrested just four people during the demo, which featured speakers including Charlotte Church and protest singer Billy Bragg.

But four journalists, including household name Mr Crick, became the targets of activists, some of whom had scarves over their faces and Guy Fawkes masks.

Tonight they were condemned by TUC General Secretary Frances O'Grady and a spokesman for Mr Corbyn, who warned activists only yesterday 'to focus on policy & to take no part in personal attacks'.

The spokesman said: "Jeremy strongly agrees with Frances O’Grady, what has happened is inexcusable and journalists must be able to do their jobs."
Ms O'Grady, who spoke at the rally, said: "What happened today was inexcusable. Journalists must be allowed to do their jobs."

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/jeremy-corbyn-slams-thugs-spitting-6573248

Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people? CQfgjm1WcAA50DP
Now, who exactly has said they condone it?  Nobody I know, because we don't want anything taking away from the message.

Back to top Go down

Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people? Empty Re: Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people?

Post by nicko Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:42 pm

I may be wrong but I,v never heard of tory supporters beating on labour ones at their conferences.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:54 pm

nicko wrote:I may be wrong but I,v never heard of tory supporters beating on labour ones at their conferences.

Oh, you missed Ed Miliband being egged on numberous occasions then.

or:

[size=63]Named: Tories behind thuggish attack on Labour candidate[/size]

Saturday 2 May 12:48

Share Post  Tweet Post

These are the appalling scenes captured by Newsnight and photographer Chip Somodevilla in which a Labour MP candidate (pint-sized sociology lecturer Rupa Huq) has leaflets shoved in her face and is grabbed from behind by both armssimply for engaging Boris Johnson as he campaigned in the London marginal of Ealing Central and Acton.

Local Tory MP Angie Bray can clearly be seen grinning in the background, doing nothing whatsoever to restrain her own campaigners.
View image | gettyimages.com

View image | gettyimages.com

While Boris claimed not to know that Huq was Labour’s parliamentary candidate in the constituency, the same cannot be said for those grappling with her.
The grabbing-both-of-your-arms was performed by the Tories former deputy chairman Karim Sacoor, who looked to be marshalling Boris’ visit.
Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people? Karim-sacoor
The leaflets-in-your-face were courtesy of Ealing Broadway councillor Seema Kumar:
Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people? Seema-kumar-rupa-huq
Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people? Seema-kumar
Perhaps Angie Bray can explain what she found so amusing.

http://politicalscrapbook.net/2015/05/tories-attack-rupq-huq-during-boris-ealing-visit/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:57 pm

Labour activist reportedly assaulted by Ukip supporter in South Thanet
17:16 06 May 2015
Jamie Weir
Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people? Image
will scobie
Tensions are building before the electorate take to the polls tomorrow

A Labour Party supporter in South Thanet has reportedly been punched after criticising Ukip leader and candidate, Nigel Farage.
Local artist and supporter of Will Scobie - Labour’s candidate in the constituency - Dan Thompson confronted Mr Farage while he was out campaigning in Margate at around 2pm this afternoon. He accused him of ‘bringing violence and hatred’ to the area.
According to Mr Thompson, almost immediately after he had criticised Mr Farage, a man with a Ukip flag on his car pulled up next to him as he walked down Northdown Road in Margate. Mr Thompson alleges that a man got out of the car before physically attacking him.
The Labour supporter says that he has ‘reported the incident to the police’ after managing to take a picture of his alleged attacker as he was leaving. Mr Scobie is heading to meet Mr Thompson now.
A police spokesman confirmed the force were investigating the reported assault, with initial enquiries on-going.
Mr Scobie said: “I know Dan well and I’m shocked to hear what has happened to him today. This is an appalling incident, which amounts to no less than an attack on democratic freedom.
“As a result of Mr Farage’s focus on the area we’ve seen physical assaults from Farage’s supporters, news articles smearing the area, and an election contest with an absentee candidate. Enough is enough. I now ask the electorate to send a clear message tomorrow that Ukip is not welcome in South Thanet.”

http://www.kentnews.co.uk/news/labour_activist_reportedly_assaulted_by_ukip_supporter_in_south_thanet_1_4063147

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:29 pm

Spitting is disgusting and unhygienic. I thought it was considered to be assault these days.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:10 pm

It seems most of the spitting upon and assaulting people you disagree with on politics is done in the UK.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:13 pm

Where as in America they shoot em.
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:14 pm

its a peasant trait.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:14 pm

from people of no decent background....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:Spitting is disgusting and unhygienic. I thought it was considered to be assault these days.

the law in the uk is so flexible these days

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Mon Oct 05, 2015 10:12 pm

to be fair you spit in the garbage
So most of the time when a right winger is spat on, it could be a honest mistake Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:04 pm

veya proves my point.... Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:47 am

veya_victaous wrote:to be fair you spit in the garbage
So most of the time when a right winger is spat on, it could be a honest mistake Wink

If you visit the UK, just be sure to keep your spit in your mouth. This isn't Australia you know.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Oct 06, 2015 12:54 pm

The lefties are morons and fascist thugs.
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:59 pm

Ben_Reilly wrote:It seems most of the spitting upon and assaulting people you disagree with on politics is done in the UK.

It's disgusting and never, ever, acceptable.

But, and you're not going to like this, most of the ordinary folk on the UK who spit just walking down the street, are Pakistani men.
It's a thing they do, all the time.
It's disgusting.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:54 pm

Some of them block one nostril and blow snot out of the other one!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:45 pm

nicko wrote:Some of them block one nostril and blow snot out of the other one!

Yes I had neighbours who were Pakistanis Muslims and they were lovely - it was their relatives that were vile!
One actually spat into my front garden whilst on his phone outside.
I went out and told him he was a dirty bastard; I gave him a bucket of water and told him to sloosh my garden out.

He did.
And my neighbours later apologised for it and said it was sort of "custom" in Pakistan
I said "Well it isn't here!"
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:The lefties are morons and fascist thugs.

Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people? Vxydxx
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Irn Bru Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:34 am

Tommy Monk wrote:The lefties are morons and fascist thugs.

Sometimes they get invited to tea by former prime ministers.

Why do Lefties think it's ok to spit on people? Z
Irn Bru
Irn Bru
The Tartan terror. Keeper of the royal sporran. Chief Haggis Hunter

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:19 pm

More denial and deflection I see...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down