NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

+5
Raggamuffin
Original Quill
magica
nicko
Syl
9 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour  because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected. - Page 5 Empty Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Syl Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

CAMPAIGNERS blasted a judge after she acquitted a boyfriend of controlling behaviour - because his ex was too "strong and capable" to be considered a victim.

The second female judge this week who seems clueless in regard to crimes against women.

Paul Measor taught their one year old son to tell his mum to Fuck off, and encouraged the tot to call her a slut and a slag.
He subjected Lauren Smith to daily abuse, both physical and mental, which included spitting in her face.
District judge Helen Cousins decided because his victim was a " strong and capable" woman this didnt have enough effect on her to warrant finding him guilty of using controlling and coercive behaviour.
He was convicted of common assault and sentenced to 5 months in prison.

Do these judges not live in the real world?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7808081/abusive-boyfriend-girlfriend-too-strong/
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour  because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected. - Page 5 Empty Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:16 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
gelico wrote:

if that's the best didge's imagination can come up with then i'm sorely disappointed,  that's what

Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour  because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected. - Page 5 3489511464

I haven't worn plimsolls for years, and certainly not in the presence of Tommy Robinson.  Laughing

Show me once where Gelico condemned the warped views of Rags?

Never happened

Razz

Back to top Go down

Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour  because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected. - Page 5 Empty Re: Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected.

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:18 am

Oh and for the record, Gelico is not original, but adores Tommy Robinson

Come on woman, get a grip, think for yourself. I am a football thug and so is he

You want to follow that

lol!

Last edited by Thor on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:19 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

aw poor didge, still screaming for attention, well ok, since i'm in such a good mood i'll play nicely with you

How is telling and teaching a child a toddler, that her mother is a slag and slut okay?

It isn't

Is that not child abuse?

yes

there you go, poppet, you got your answer

all better now?

You are past your sell by date

See how nasty that is?

demanding answers was why i said you are screaming for attention, well you got it so you should be happy

if you want to be nasty is entirely your own affair, it's hardly likely to affect my life so feel free to say what you like

and you tell me to grow up

you're so cute didge

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:22 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

You are past your sell by date

See how nasty that is?

demanding answers was why i said you are screaming for attention, well you got it so you should be happy

if you want to be nasty is entirely your own affair, it's hardly likely to affect my life so feel free to say what you like

and you tell me to grow up

you're so  cute didge

lol!

Show me at what point id I point a sword to your neck and demand an answer?

never happened

So you had to lie yet again

Why?

Is it becuase I am making you look stupid?

I was never being nasty, but exposing you for the pathetic little attention seeker that you are gelico

That is what I do

I see through people that bullshit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:23 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
gelico wrote:

if that's the best didge's imagination can come up with then i'm sorely disappointed,  that's what

Judge acquits man of controlling behaviour  because his partner was too strong and capable to be affected. - Page 5 3489511464

I haven't worn plimsolls for years, and certainly not in the presence of Tommy Robinson.  Laughing

you've ruined my orgasm now, you happy?

oh go on raggs, put the plimsolls on for me, now work them honey, own them, show them who's boss. now you and tommy put one on each, that's right now hop, hop i say

omg that's it, i'm done

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:23 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Never happened

Razz

Are you talking to me or about me?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:24 am

gelico wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

oh go on raggs, put the plimsolls on for me, now work them honey, own them, show them who's boss.  now you and tommy put one on each, that's right now hop, hop i say

omg that's it, i'm done

Oh come on girls, you can only keep up this bullshit for so long before I will expose you as full of bullshit

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:24 am

gelico wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

oh go on raggs, put the plimsolls on for me, now work them honey, own them, show them who's boss.  now you and tommy put one on each, that's right now hop, hop i say

omg that's it, i'm done

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:25 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Never happened

Razz

Absolutely

Show me where Gelico took yoo to task?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:25 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

omg that's it, i'm done

Oh come on girls, you can only keep up this bullshit for so long before I will expose you as full of bullshit

Laughing

You're the one who came out with some bullshit about plimsolls and Tommy Robinson.

lol!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:25 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Absolutely

Why?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:27 am

gelico wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

omg that's it, i'm done

I am sure you have not had one for many years

But will I really mock you as you are trying to do to me?

No

That is the difference between me and you

You are a coward and unable to stand up to the women here and I will always stand uo to others insulting you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:27 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Laughing

You're the one who came out with some bullshit about plimsolls and Tommy Robinson.

lol!

Gelico loves him

Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:28 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Absolutely

Why?

It proves she is full of shit

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:28 am

the thin blue line.... Laughing i remember that episode.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:29 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why?

Why does it?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:30 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Why does it?

She hides behind humour and is not honest

She can prove me wrong of course

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:30 am

Lord Foul wrote:the thin blue line.... Laughing  i remember that episode.....

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:31 am

It was a great episode! Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Nah, I'm not buying it. I simply don't believe that Foul believed that getting the man sacked would make a difference - he did it out of revenge. I also don't really believe that Foul has so much power - he must surely run out of companies where they do the funny handshake.

you have no idea of how the world of business runs do you....I dont NEED to know EVERYONE........just a few, in the right places......
you think what I did was dirty...god  if you only knew.......

All I can say is that I like to play by the rules.

why? nobody else does.....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Why does it?

She might not think my views are warped though.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

All I can say is that I like to play by the rules.

why? nobody else does.....

I like to be different. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:32 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

omg that's it, i'm done

i have a great imagination, didge, don't underestimate me

i dont know

No

ok, your choice

oh, didge, there are so so so so so many differences between me and you

You are a coward and unable to stand up to the women here and I will always stand uo to others insulting you

who am i unable to stand up to pray tell?

like i need you to stand up for me

oh, please didge, wind it in

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

to be fair, it was probably one of the best....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:33 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

She might not think my views are warped though.

Well she must be at warp factor 8 herself

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:36 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Never happened

Razz

no, it didn't

that would be because, if you paid attention at the beginning, i said ''I agree with what you say''

I do not consider her views to be warped

you clearly do, and that's fine

you have a right to your opinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:37 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

to be fair, it was probably one of the best....

I loved all of the thin blue line episodes

and all of the characters

my favourite has to be grim though,

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:38 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

i have a great imagination, didge, don't underestimate me

i dont know

No

ok, your choice

oh, didge, there are so so so so so many differences between me and you

Its like talking to a brick wall

I dont care about you at all Gelico, as you often tell me to pathetically try to get at me

Look there is many differences, I do not sell myself out to be liked

You never challenge women on views

That was evident tonight and pathetic and you did get destroyed by Lord Foul

I guess you thoughtt you were amasing

So do not tell me to wind it

Its boring when you claim youre4 intelligent

You are not

Your son is and you are living off this

So stop[ trying to insult me and I wont insult you

As it willbother you than it will me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:39 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

Never happened

Razz

no, it didn't

that would be because, if you paid attention at the beginning, i said ''I agree with what you say''

I do not consider her views to be warped

you clearly do, and that's fine

you have a right to your opinion

So you think based on her views people are to blame when controlled

Can I have a yes or no on this?

Including grooming victims?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:42 am

anyway ladies and gentlemen...its time i got some much needed beauty sleep (god do I need it)

so I'll see you tomorrow...
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:43 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

I dont care about you at all Gelico, as you often tell me to pathetically try to get at me

You are not

Nobody got destroyed by Foul. It's a discussion where there are differences of opinion.

That was a mean post by the way.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:45 am

Lord Foul wrote:anyway ladies and gentlemen...its time i got some much needed beauty sleep (god do I need it)

Goodnight. Enjoy your dreams about kissing a turkey's bottom. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

You are not

Nobody got destroyed by Foul. It's a discussion where there are differences of opinion.

Oh no? Ae you going to report me to the mean brigade?

Get a grip you snowlfake, as i seriously dont give a fuck if you are bothered

Its not actually me annoying you

Its you being a fuckwit

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:anyway ladies and gentlemen...its time i got some much needed beauty sleep (god do I need it)

he he....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:46 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Its you being a fuckwit

You're the one who thinks that being mean warrants a whole court case and a conviction. Cool

Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:46 am

Raggamuffin wrote:

With a shotgun

cheers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:47 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

I wouldn't know, I don't converse with brick walls

ok

good for you, nor should you

i merely give my own opinions on whatever the OP is.  No one has to agree with me

destroyed?  LF explained in more detail what his situation was and I said I understood his actions, destroyed how exactly?

I do think I'm amazing but I don't see how that's really relevant tbh

wind it in

I am but can you show me where I made that claim

You are not

your opinion

you wanna explain that one?  and which son are you talking about?

So stop insult me and I wont insult you

I haven't insulted you and you can insult me if that's what you want to do, It's a free world

you think?

lol!

Last edited by gelico on Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:47 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

Its you being a fuckwit

You're the one who thinks that being mean warrants a whole court case and a conviction.  Cool

Never claimed that, but it has actually happeneed

I suggest you bow down before I embarress you again Rags

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:50 am

Thor wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You're the one who thinks that being mean warrants a whole court case and a conviction.  Cool

What's happened?

You're actually embarrassing yourself. Firstly, you got two situations mixed up, and then you started blathering on about plimsolls. Maybe you should just get some rest.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:51 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

ok

i merely give my own opinions on whatever the OP is.  No one has to agree with me

destroyed?  LF explained in more detail what his situation was and I said I understood his actions, destroyed how exactly?

wind it in

You are not

your opinion

So stopult me and I wont insult you

I haven't insulted you and you can insult me if that's what you want to do, It's a free world

you think?

lol!

So after all that drivel, can you show me any point where you disagreed with Rags and debated her on this

It wont bother me Gelico

It will bother you more than me

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:51 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Thor wrote:

What's happened?

You're actually embarrassing yourself. Firstly, you got two situations mixed up, and then you started blathering on about plimsolls. Maybe you should just get some rest.

I never had anything mixed up

Gelico is a sheep

Baaaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:52 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

ok

wind it in

You are not

your opinion

So stop insult me and I wont insult you

you think?

lol!

didge, please can you explain what you meant about my son?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:54 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

you think?

lol!

So after all that drivel, can you show me any point where you disagreed with Rags and debated her on this

It wont bother me Gelico

i just told you I agreed with her points. Why don't you pay attention.

What wont bother you?

what will bother me?

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:54 am

and didge...cool it man, its only a discussion forum.....(argument forum???)

ragga thinks I'm morally dubious...I can live with that

I get results, even if that occasionally means slithering around in some dark and noisome places, but you cant fight a pig without rolling in the mud.....and I'd be dishonest to deny I can get as low as a snakes belly if its called for...like I said I dont do "better than" I am at least as bad, if not worse than my opponent...thats how you win....

winning the moral high ground isnt winning the war......

and geli at least sees where i'm coming from (scuse me????????????)

as to what I think...

water off a ducks back....me I'm pure teflon, I still have my halo, even if I'm standing on it ....

sleep well matey
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:55 am

gelico wrote:
gelico wrote:
you think?

lol!

No problem

He is honest you are not

Hence the point ytou took me and Lord foul to task to night and not many views Rags made

You never questioned her once

Why?

Befor you ask, you have told me about him, am I wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:58 am

Lord Foul wrote:and didge...cool it man, its only a discussion forum.....(argument forum???)

I get results, even if that occasionally means slithering around in some dark and noisome places, but you cant fight a pig without rolling in the mud.....and I'd be dishonest to deny I can get as low as a snakes belly if its called for...like I said I dont do "better than"  I am at least as bad, if not worse than my opponent...thats how you win....

we all have a very dark side and are probably all capable of doing the most hideous things when our loved ones are involved. I think merely handing over some info was quite restrained if i'm honest

and if defeating your opponent means being even more devious or being prepared to go that one step further then so be it

i'm on board and as stated, solved the problem so

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 12:59 am

Lord Foul wrote:and didge...cool it man, its only a discussion forum.....(argument forum???)

ragga thinks I'm morally dubious...I can live with that

I get results, even if that occasionally means slithering around in some dark and noisome places, but you cant fight a pig without rolling in the mud.....and I'd be dishonest to deny I can get as low as a snakes belly if its called for...like I said I dont do "better than"  I am at least as bad, if not worse than my opponent...thats how you win....

winning the moral high ground isnt winning the war......

and geli at least sees where i'm coming from (scuse me????????????)

as to what I think...

water off a ducks back....me I'm pure teflon, I still have my halo, even if I'm standing on it ....

sleep well matey

Hang on mate they are quote happy to mock me

That is cool

I am not knocking gelico's boy

I am calling into questions gelicos honesty here

They are happy to mock

I never mocked her boy and never would

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:00 am

Thor wrote:
Jules wrote:It's not always easy and straightforward to just pack your bags and leave an abusive partner. There can be many obstacles especially when children are involved.

As regards having children with a cruel partner, there is no excuse. Having control of your fertility is crucial and one of the very basic skills every woman should have, and be taught at school.

A sensible answer, but sadly, some here need to blame others

With Gelico, she needs to get an orgaism over seeing Tommy Robinson and Rags, over a pair of plimsolls.

Some people have needs. sadly so, and are followers

They are led by negativity

As its easier to blame others

Not had time to read any other posts in this thread, just going off the OP.

I'll swing by tomorrow & read the whole thread.
Domestic abuse in all its forms is widely interesting, we had to take regular awareness courses on it.[Paid for by our employers - cost us nowt.]
Night! Laughing

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:02 am

gelico wrote:
Thor wrote:

It wont bother me Gelico

i just told you I agreed with her points.  Why don't you pay attention.

What wont bother you?

what will bother me?

Absolutely nothing Gelico

I simple think you are unconciously a feminist

You are always side with women

Not bothered if I am wrong on this, but I think I am, right

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:02 am

Thor wrote:
gelico wrote:

No problem

He is honest you are not

Hence the point ytou took me and Lord foul to task to night and not many views Rags made

You never questioned her once

Why?

Befor you ask, you have told me about him, am I wrong?

firstly, i did not take LF to task over anything

secondly, i often mention my family members, but if you want to sink that low that you use them to try and score points over me than i can only feel sorry for you

how utterly low and pathetic that was

and how sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next