NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre.

+5
Ben Reilly
Vintage
nicko
Original Quill
Syl
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre. - Page 3 Empty Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre.

Post by Syl Thu Nov 08, 2018 1:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Its what kids do!!

"A toddler was scarred for life after being bitten more than 15 times by kids at a soft play centre.
Seventeen-month-old Willow-Ivy Doherty suffered the “nightmare” during a day out with her mum Becky, brother Tucker, six, and sister Aurora, three.
Becky, 33, said: “She looks like she’s been savaged by a dog, not a child.”
The single mum of six took her three youngest to Little Bees in Seacroft, Leeds, and sat watching from a table overlooking the indoor play area.
She was looking at Aurora when she heard another mum scream: “Oh my God, whose baby is this?”
She said: “She had pulled the boy off Willow. He had hold of her neck. Becky raced over to find Willow-Ivy blue and not breathing and the boy standing “with a big smile on his face, with blood all around his mouth”.
She said she believed he was two and was with his brother, aged four.
She said she shouted “where is your mum?” but the boy’s mother did not come forward until staff were giving Willow-Ivy first aid.
Becky said: “She kept shouting ‘That’s what kids do, that’s what kids do!’ over and over.”
Becky took Willow-Ivy to hospital where she was given injections for Hepatitis B and treatment for her cuts.
She suffered four to her face, two to her fingers, three to her back, several to her head, one to her ear, one to her shoulder, one to her wrist and one to her leg."

Distressing pics on link.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/toddler-scarred-life-after-being-13553253
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre. - Page 3 Empty Re: Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre.

Post by Vintage Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:53 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Vintage wrote:

We may well be in for a melt down again this evening and maybe even a flounce!

You will certinaly be treated in kind if you continue with your present stupidity

So you want to shit stir, expect the consquences of your stupidity Vintage

Hence its now down to you

No, not pandering to your egotistical needs tonight, you'll have to talk about yourself to yourself.
Have fun.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre. - Page 3 Empty Re: Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre.

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:53 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Vintage wrote:

We may well be in for a melt down again this evening and maybe even a flounce!

You will certinaly be treated in kind if you continue with your present stupidity

Did you forget that you already threatened Vintage an hour ago?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:53 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Ignore Didge he is being a prat. Rolling Eyes

Mothers do seem to have the biggest influence on their sons lives....but it was a man who said "Give me a child till he is seven and I will show you the man"....or something similar.

Oh wow, so now I am a prat

How about you are cunt?

If this is now a new word association?

Answer my points or expect to be treated as you treat me

You are a weak little man who resorts to online abuse when you are pulled up for being nasty.
Whatever you are on, stop it, it makes you act like a total idiot.
Now do one.....fool.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:54 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Syl wrote:I think one of the most shocking things about this is the mother of the two boys, who was nowhere near her kids and didnt even make herself known till the staff were giving the little girl first aid, stood there shouting repeatedly "It's what kids do".
I find that almost as scary as the actual attack.

Subjective and not based on any real evidence

Well what do you expect?

Would you not defend your own son?

That is called human nature, as many people and animals do

So there is nothing scary about that, unless you think parents should now disown their children for what they do or  who they are.

Her children were two and four. And you blame her for their suppsoed actions?

Why bother with a jury eh?

They're a bit young to go on trial Didge.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 7:57 pm

Syl wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Oh wow, so now I am a prat

How about you are cunt?

If this is now a new word association?

Answer my points or expect to be treated as you treat me

You are a weak little man who resorts to online abuse when you are pulled up for being nasty.
Whatever you are on, stop it, it makes you act like a total idiot.
Now do one.....fool.

So you think I am a weak man, and thus what does that make you?

Hilarious, anything else?

Your words are meaningless and why I will toninte take the piss

I suggest you take a long hard look at yourself before you judge others

So you think I m an idiot a weak fool, so what

You are nothing but insignificant to me, as many on here are

I have people in the real world that matter

You simple do not even fall into that category

Now go an have a good cry, I simple do not care

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:01 pm

Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre. - Page 3 3489511464
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:02 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Not at all and I mean what i say

You want to act like little bitches, then I will repay your gang mentality in kind

She has stopped and clearly knows when to, as its not worth it

Hence Vintage is not stupid

You though prove that you thrive on fighting

That speaks volumes about you in real life rags

I actually respect Vintage loads, but if she joins in your pathetic mentality, she knows how I will respond

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:09 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

You want to act like little bitches, then I will repay your gang mentality in kind

I actually respect Vintage loads, but if she joins in your pathetic mentality, she knows how I will respond

You mean she ignored you the first time, so you threatened her again. Surprised
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:10 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

You mean she ignored you the first time, so you threatened her again. Surprised

Thank you for proving me right

Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:21 pm

Vintage wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

No, not pandering to your egotistical needs tonight, you'll have to talk about yourself to yourself.
Have fun.

lol My egotistical needs?

ha ha ha

Why are you replying then Vintage?

You do realise that is a contradiction?

For the record I have no needs, but I will respond to the silly bitch gang that is made up with Rags, horatio and syl. They certainly thrive on shit stirring and hence why I will happily engage their stupidity.

To me its hilarious

So hope you have fun too

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:26 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Vintage wrote:

Have fun.

ha ha ha

For the record I have no needs, but I will respond to the silly bitch gang that is made up with Rags, horatio and syl. They certainly thrive on shit stirring and hence why I will happily engage their stupidity.

To me its hilarious

So hope you have fun too

Do stop crying Didge, you 'orrible little man. Razz
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:28 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

ha ha ha

To me its hilarious

So hope you have fun too

I cant stop crying with laughter rags, I just saw a picture of you.

Laughing

I am very horrible Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:29 pm

Phildidge wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Laughing

I am very horrible  Laughing

Stalker!
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:30 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
Phildidge wrote:

Laughing

I am very horrible  Laughing

Stalker!

Dont worry about that petal, I doubt anyone would stalk you

More like run a mile

lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:36 pm

Syl wrote:

Mothers do seem to have the biggest influence on their sons lives....but it was a man who said "Give me a child till he is seven and I will show you the man"....or something similar.

Do they?

She had the least influence on me

Seriously, why do people make such unfounded views around children.

Why can it not be that both have an influence?

Anyway

Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre. - Page 3 42492729_2163690907179667_6664708947447906304_n.jpg?_nc_cat=1&_nc_eui2=AeGYV9AuG8TevWO-UhbnDApJXhopTApCeBlWvHFvKTJ_-Y1H2upfJmSdWLzWmiU-67z8Saeag0z9fHHPdhpiaHBZsYTjzd5zA79FEbmYACV0ng&_nc_ht=scontent-lhr3-1

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun Nov 11, 2018 12:14 pm

Yet another thread (one of several yesterday) that was abandoned because of the completely random and unnecessary insults thrown about.

I for one am getting sick and tired of two people on this forum thinking it's fine to lie and name call others instead of sticking to the actual thread and discussing it in an adult way.
And yes, I mean Didge and Wolf, for Gods sake either debate without getting personal or accept the fact you both put people off interacting when you start.

Over and out.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:06 pm

it's a shame when that happens, I don't know about Wolf but it looks like there is a problem of some sort with Didge, as you know, you can see it brewing then all control is lost. He can be a good debater but increasingly getting more abusive. Not that there's anything we can do except maybe ignore those posts and just carry on posting answers to reasonable ones.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:29 pm

i googled the kids name to see if there's any update. the mother of willow said the staff were very attentive. it does sound weird though. from what she was saying all her kids were together but she was specifically watching her two year old and then all of a sudden heard ''OMG who's child is this'' and there was all that damage. no high pitched screaming or anything so i understand how didge said it sounds strange.

the police have closed the case and referred biter family to social services.

it would be interesting to get more info on biter family and home life etc but that wont happen.

that mum could do with some parenting classes i would say.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sun Nov 11, 2018 1:35 pm

Vintage wrote:it's a shame when that happens, I don't know about Wolf but it looks like there is a problem of some sort with Didge, as you know, you can see it brewing then all control is lost. He can be a good debater but increasingly getting more abusive.

Not that there's anything we can do except maybe ignore those posts and just carry on posting answers to reasonable ones.

Agree.
In fact, having read Didge's many deliberately provocative posts on this thread perhaps the title could be slightly altered to …. "Don't Bite".  Suspect

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Nov 11, 2018 3:02 pm

Vintage wrote:it's a shame when that happens, I don't know about Wolf but it looks like there is a problem of some sort with Didge, as you know, you can see it brewing then all control is lost. He can be a good debater but increasingly getting more abusive. Not that there's anything we can do except maybe ignore those posts and just carry on posting answers to reasonable ones.

Didge needs to be wound down, that's all. He can go from serious discussion to total competitive blather in two seconds. If you find yourself repeating your point for the third time, you know he's gotten into fighting mode. He's never going to get it. In that state, "getting it" is conceding, to him.

Just leave...put him on 'mental ignore' for the day.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Mon Nov 12, 2018 11:55 pm

Syl wrote:Yet another thread (one of several yesterday) that was abandoned because of the completely random and unnecessary insults thrown about.

I for one am getting sick and tired of two people on this forum thinking it's fine to lie and name call others instead of sticking to the actual thread and discussing it in an adult way.
And yes, I mean Didge and Wolf, for Gods sake either debate without getting personal or accept the fact you both put people off interacting when you start.

Over and out.

This goes on a lot on this forum. I'm a terrorist now apparently. I hope everyone is suitably intimidated by me?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:49 am

I just looked at some of these pictures... the injury on the girls left side of face looks more like the result of a very nasty pinch than a bite... not from teeth, as the cuts would be more circular, not two inverted half circles...

Try a little test yourself... with your thumb and middle finger... give yourself a little pinch... look at how the nails sit on the skin in that pinch position... then imagine how the nail marks might look if you pinched really hard...

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 13, 2018 12:36 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:I just looked at some of these pictures... the injury on the girls left side of face looks more like the result of a very nasty pinch than a bite... not from teeth, as the cuts would be more circular, not two inverted half circles...

Try a little test yourself... with your thumb and middle finger... give yourself a little pinch... look at how the nails sit on the skin in that pinch position... then imagine how the nail marks might look if you pinched really hard...

She has obviously been scratched and clawed as well as bitten.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 13, 2018 1:37 pm

YES, the three on her bag definitely look like teeth/mouth inflicted injuries...

Interestingly... didge has made a few posts on the comments section of article...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:56 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:YES, the three on her bag definitely look like teeth/mouth inflicted injuries...

Interestingly... didge has made a few posts on the comments section of article...!

I just saw....he is saying the same thing there he said on here, with less insults...so far.

I honestly think some people have never been to one of these play areas if they dont understand how noisy they are. There are many little den like places where kids can crawl into, different levels, ball pools etc. Unless a parent is watching all the time, even following them around, which we have done in the past, it's quite possible a child could target another child and hurt them, which is obviously what has happened here.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 13, 2018 4:59 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:YES, the three on her bag definitely look like teeth/mouth inflicted injuries...

I just saw....he is saying the same thing there he said on here, with less insults...so far.

I honestly think some people have never been to one of these play areas if they dont understand how noisy they are. There are many little den like places where kids can crawl into, different levels, ball pools etc. Unless a parent is watching all the time, even following them around, which we have done in the past, it's quite possible a child could target another child and hurt them, which is obviously what has happened here.

Dens? Hidden places? A child targeting another child?  Sounds dangerous.  Should these places be shut down, then?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:12 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:

Dens?  Hidden places?  A child targeting another child?  Sounds dangerous.  Should these places be shut down, then?
No, they are good for kids to use their imagination, and also use up some energy.
There is usually a smaller area specially designed just for younger kids to use, less chance of being knocked over.
Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre. - Page 3 Th?id=OIP.WNnQC-GSGnzaWTm5agSofQHaGA&w=215&h=172&c=7&o=5&pid=1
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:41 pm

Hmmm. After my parenting days, I guess. Still, if this can happen...

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:45 pm

Original Quill wrote:Hmmm.  After my parenting days, I guess.  Still, if this can happen...

This could happen anywhere if kids are not taught right from wrong and they are left unsupervised amongst other very small who are not being closely watched.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 13, 2018 5:54 pm

A part of being vigilant is to learn that cute, made-for-kids facilities may not be as safe as we assumed. How about those inflatable bounce houses, that only afterwards we find that in a strong wind they fly away?

Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre. - Page 3 FLYING-BOUNCE-HOUSE-800x445

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:A part of being vigilant is to learn that cute, made-for-kids facilities may not be as safe as we assumed.  How about those inflatable bounce houses, that only afterwards we find that in a strong wind they fly away?

Toddler badly bitten over 15 times by feral kids at play centre. - Page 3 FLYING-BOUNCE-HOUSE-800x445

It's usually human error in not anchoring them down correctly or putting them up in unsuitable weather conditions.
There have been some horrendous fatalities with these though I agree.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Nov 13, 2018 6:29 pm

I read afterwards that the house pictured flew 50 ft. into the air and seriously injured two.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Nov 13, 2018 9:19 pm

Syl wrote:

So he can behave himself when he knows he won't be allowed to get away with being a tit...!!!
Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3