NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teachers claim they are kicked, bitten and spat at daily.

+4
nicko
Tommy Monk
HoratioTarr
Syl
8 posters

Go down

Teachers claim they are kicked, bitten and spat at daily. Empty Teachers claim they are kicked, bitten and spat at daily.

Post by Syl Tue Apr 03, 2018 12:40 pm

If kids are violent and disrespectful so early in life, starting pre primary school and carrying on in senior school, its no wonder by the time they are young adults they are uncontrollable, rampaging around with guns and knives..

When teachers were allowed to use corporal punishment it didn't happen......is the answer to give back teachers the power to discipline, or at least deal with unruly pupils before they get out of hand?

If not, what is the answer..... more of this?

Teachers claim they are kicked, bitten and spat at daily. Teacher-violently-attacked-by-former-pupil

"Teachers say they are being sworn at, spat on or attacked up to seven times a day amid a surge in violence from pupils.
Some 11% of staff have suffered physical violence from pupils in the past year, and 15% said they had threats of physical violence while 52% suffered verbal abuse.
A pregnant primary teacher said she had been bitten, pinched and spat at, and a nine-year-old tried to strangle her with her own scarf."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/teachers-kicked-bitten-spat-sworn-12293736
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teachers claim they are kicked, bitten and spat at daily. Empty Re: Teachers claim they are kicked, bitten and spat at daily.

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:28 pm

Is anyone surprised?
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Teachers claim they are kicked, bitten and spat at daily. Empty Re: Teachers claim they are kicked, bitten and spat at daily.

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:33 pm

I don't think the problem lies in resorting to the cane or slipper. Or even detention. I think the problem lies in several areas.

Lack of parental discipline
Tolerance in society of negative behaviour
Lack of moral awareness
Too much early exposure to media violence and antisocial behaviours
Acceptance by society of anti social behaviour
Compensation culture
High levels of a right of entitlement
Lack of respect for others

In fact, the list could go on and on
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:44 pm

Two more reasons...

Soft punishments
Rewards for failure with special treatment for the worst like day trips out etc

I wonder what 'punishment' the violent thug who did that in op picture, will be getting...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:50 pm

Have a green thing for that H/T , my thinking exactly !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:54 pm

I see it all the time, mothers who never seem to tell their children off, especially in public....like they’re almost embarrassed to be seen or heard chastising their unruly, screams toddler.
It really does start at home - children need to learn discipline from an early age. If you don’t “have” a child by eleven years old, you’ve lost them.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:09 pm

RE the op... I wonder what the ethnicity of the attackers are... I bet the overwhelming vast majority are black... and in schools where most pupils are black!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:15 pm

eddie wrote:I see it all the time, mothers who never seem to tell their children off, especially in public....like they’re almost embarrassed to be seen or heard chastising their unruly, screams toddler.
It really does start at home - children need to learn discipline from an early age. If you don’t “have” a child by eleven years old, you’ve lost them.

they need to learn the word 'No'. And that no means no. I remember very well my mum giving away all the slices of my 8th Birthday cake to my friends at the party. When I kicked up a fuss that I'd not had a slice, she told me....You've had presents from all of them. Therefore, you have make sure they all get a slice of your cake. She was right. I had to learn to give and be grateful for what I had.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:21 pm

All rules l especially in schools are not enforced because do holders stopped much of this. Teachers don't have charge of their pupils because that was taken away from them and kids know it.

Parents let their kids run amok, and when teachers tried to in still discipline, parents reported them for being angry with their little darlings, or fall back on the old, their racist, if its a black child.. Therefore their kids run wild, eventually growing up to end up in prisons.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:39 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Two more reasons...

Soft punishments

I wonder what 'punishment' the violent thug who did that in op picture, will be getting...?

Don't discount genetics. Brits are an aggressive race. They didn't get the Empire by sitting on their hands.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Two more reasons...

Soft punishments

Don't discount genetics.  Brits are an aggressive race.  They didn't get the Empire by sitting on their hands.

What a load of bollcoks. All races can be aggressive.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:15 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Don't discount genetics.  Brits are an aggressive race.  They didn't get the Empire by sitting on their hands.

What a load of bollcoks. All races can be aggressive.

Don't take it the wrong way. I'm quite proud of the Brits and all they've accomplished. Still, ya gotta admit that it takes a little verve to get that far.

It's gonna come out now and then, in the kids.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:28 pm

The worst school in the UK...?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/3570045/stabbings-drugs-truancy-and-bullying-no-wonder-70-of-teachers-quit-britains-worst-school-in-one-year/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4524084/Behind-scenes-Britain-s-worst-school.html

And just to give you an idea of what the area is like, and an indication of what ethnicity of youth are at the school...

Racist vandals target Willenhall mum's new flat saying the area is for blacks...
19 Feb 2015 ... As well as the vile graffiti, faeces and anti-vandal paint had been smeared on the
door and a note had been posted through the letterbox saying the flat, in Mary Slessor Street, Willenhall, was for “black sisters and brothers”. The note also states that “Willenhall is black so f*** off”. There was also a drawing of...

https://www.coventrytelegraph.net/news/coventry-news/racist-vandals-target-willenhall-mums-8679582

"This flat is for blacks only": Shocking racist campaign to force white ...
19 Feb 2015 ... Miss Sunter, 24, made the shocking discovery just days after moving into her new
flat in Willenhall, Coventry, with her two young boys. According to the Coventry Telegraph , the note also states that "Willenhall is black so f*** off", while the word "Oyinbo" which is Nigerian slang for a white person, was also used...

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/this-flat-blacks-only-shocking-5193505

The worst schools in London are full of blacks too...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:36 pm

HoratioTarr wrote:I don't think the problem lies in resorting to the cane or slipper.   Or even detention.  I think the problem lies in several areas.  

Lack of parental discipline
Tolerance in society of negative behaviour
Lack of moral awareness
Too much early exposure to media violence and antisocial behaviours
Acceptance by society of anti social behaviour
Compensation culture
High levels of a right of entitlement
Lack of respect for others

In fact, the list could go on and on

I couldn't agree more, and most of the above listed should be taught in the home from an early age and by example.
Family values and neighbourhood communities have all but disappeared in many areas, one parent families are rife, kids left to their own devices from an early age, and above all the lack of respect for everyone....so thank the parents for that.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:42 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:
Two more reasons...

Soft punishments

He was jailed for 5 years.

"Christian Dawson, 40, had to have his face rebuilt after suffering a crushed nose and shattered eye sockets in a devastating attack in the early hours of the morning on March 18 last year.
The attack was so savage he was warned he might be BLIND after surgery.
Lukas Mikoliunas – the violent thug behind the assault – was motivated by his "hatred" for Sirius Academy West, a school he attended and Mr Dawson worked at, reports the Hull Daily Mail ."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/he-just-monstrous-teacher-slams-12257290

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:43 pm

eddie wrote:I see it all the time, mothers who never seem to tell their children off, especially in public....like they’re almost embarrassed to be seen or heard chastising their unruly, screams toddler.

I think the famous quote is ...'Give me the child till he is seven and I will show you the man'..which seems about right to me.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:46 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:RE the op... I wonder what the ethnicity of the attackers are... I bet the overwhelming vast majority are black... and in schools where most pupils are black!

You cant blame black people for everything Tommy.
There are plenty of white slappers and morons who breed like rabbits, live off benefits, have different kids to different men, some of the kids don't know who there real dads are....they have plenty of 'uncles' though. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:38 pm

Syl wrote:
Tommy Monk wrote:
Two more reasons...

Soft punishments

He was jailed for  5 years.

"Christian Dawson, 40, had to have his face rebuilt after suffering a crushed nose and shattered eye sockets in a devastating attack in the early hours of the morning on March 18 last year.
The attack was so savage he was warned he might be BLIND after surgery.
Lukas Mikoliunas – the violent thug behind the assault – was motivated by his "hatred" for Sirius Academy West, a school he attended and Mr Dawson worked at, reports the Hull Daily Mail ."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/he-just-monstrous-teacher-slams-12257290

Sentenced to 5 years... but out in half that time...?

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:42 pm

Yes...and Tommy, he is actually WHITE. Shocked

Teachers claim they are kicked, bitten and spat at daily. SWNS_TEACHER_ATTACKED_010
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:45 pm

Syl wrote:

I think the famous quote is ...'Give me the child till he is seven and I will show you the man'..which seems about right to me.

Seems right to me, too.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:04 pm

Syl wrote:Yes...and Tommy, he is actually WHITE. Shocked

Teachers claim they are kicked, bitten and spat at daily. SWNS_TEACHER_ATTACKED_010

Lukas Mikoliunas... foreigner...!

Also... not an attack on a teacher in school...!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:23 pm

'...official figures reveal there were almost 20,000 separate incidents of schoolchildren being suspended or expelled for attacking teachers in the last school year...'

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/violent-pupil-attacks-teachers-costs-7256302

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Tue Apr 03, 2018 7:42 pm

The saying or something like it is supposed to be the Jesuits - Torquemada, although Aristotle is supposed to have said something similar, also Lenin but he reckoned he could do the same in four years. So I would reckon there's some truth in it.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:26 pm

I suppose the sooner a child is taught good from bad right from wrong the more it will become second nature.

I went shopping today to a large shopping centre. Its school holidays so there were lots of families with young children.
So many kids are not looked after, on almost every escalator there were kids messing about unsupervised.
A family in front of us let a little girl of around 3 trail behind them as they rode the escalator down, she fell backwards and her little fingers could easily have been trapped in the metal stairs, my husband ran down and picked her up, shouted to her dad who was totally oblivious that his child had fallen....he was so unconcerned, he didn't even hold her hand till they got off at the bottom.

Idiot.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:43 pm

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I wasn't beaten to within an inch of my life although I did have a very occassional parental slap, which I can understand and I have no problem with, yet I was taught early on that no meant no, I was taught how to behave in public, I could get away with a bit more at home but there was no running in the house or jumping on settees or beds. I did break the rule of running in the house one day and knocked a pan over splashing my foot with boiling water - too late the rule made sense to me. I was surrounded by love, attention and security so although I didn't always like what I couldn't do or was expected to do, I trusted my parents to know what was best. Not to blow my own trumpet but I think they did a good job, producing a well rounded citizen able to think for myself and pretty moderate in all my dealings. We all have to rub along in communities so we need rules to make that work, sooner we learn them the better for all.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:36 am

The way kids are brought up today is very different to the way previous generations were brought up that's for sure.

I know the majority of parents are good role models, but if even 5% are useless, that makes for a lot of wayward kids who think they can treat everyone like rubbish, probably because that's how they felt they were treated when they were small.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down