NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mom's Been Going Through Hard Times. When Her Kids Hand Her This, She Breaks Down In Tears Of Joy

Go down

Mom's Been Going Through Hard Times. When Her Kids Hand Her This, She Breaks Down In Tears Of Joy  Empty Mom's Been Going Through Hard Times. When Her Kids Hand Her This, She Breaks Down In Tears Of Joy

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:02 pm

This video was emailed to us by a fan and we couldn't wait to share it. Justin wrote:
"Pretty much my mom has had the hardest couple months from ... moving, losing [her] home, getting a job, getting divorced and on top of everything when she was moving she lost the only peice of her grandmother's jewelry who meant the world to her. My little sister found it months later near the house. It definitely made my mom believe that everything will be ok Smile "

Read more at http://www.sunnyskyz.com/happy-videos/4593/Mom-s-Been-Going-Through-Hard-Times-When-Her-Kids-Hand-Her-This-She-Breaks-Down-In-Tears-Of-Joy#6cYgbTOE5LJIGXCy.99

Back to top Go down