NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trump urges Spain to build a wall..across the Sahara desert.

+6
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
Eilzel
eddie
nicko
Syl
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Trump urges Spain to build a wall..across the Sahara desert. Empty Trump urges Spain to build a wall..across the Sahara desert.

Post by Syl Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:58 pm

Because, wait for it....The Sahara desert cant be longer than the Mexican wall he plans to build.lol! lol!

"Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon recommended building a wall across the Sahara to solve Europe's migrant crisis, Spain's foreign minister says.
Josep Borrell, also a former President of the European Parliament, disagreed with the strategy.
The comments came during a visit Mr Borrell made to the US at the end of June.

Mr Trump's pledge to build a wall between the US and Mexico was one of his best-known election promises.

Mr Borrell recounted his conversation with the US president at a lunch event in Madrid this week, Spain's foreign ministry confirmed to the BBC.
"The border with the Sahara cannot be bigger than our border with Mexico," Mr Borrell quoted Mr Trump as saying.
The US-Mexico border is 1,954 miles (3,145 km) long. The Sahara desert stretches for 3,000 miles."

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45586070
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump urges Spain to build a wall..across the Sahara desert. Empty Re: Trump urges Spain to build a wall..across the Sahara desert.

Post by nicko Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:00 pm

Well the sands there, they only need the Cement !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Trump urges Spain to build a wall..across the Sahara desert. Empty Re: Trump urges Spain to build a wall..across the Sahara desert.

Post by Syl Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:06 pm

nicko wrote:Well the sands there,   they only need the Cement !
they would need a hell of a lot of it though. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 20, 2018 6:43 pm

Why has no one built a wall around Trump?
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Thu Sep 20, 2018 7:00 pm

I get sick of Trump threads....but this latest remark from him shows just what an idiot he is. Razz
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:58 pm

Syl wrote:I get sick of Trump threads....but this latest remark from him shows just what an idiot he is. Razz

I agree. Many threads and many claims he’s “going down” but nothing yet.

Fingers crossed.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:21 am

His stupidity knows no bounds, a wall couldn't even contain it.
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:26 am

clown

Trump says :

Spain should build a wall across the Sahara..

And make those camels pay for it  !

tongue
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:14 am

Maybe they should build a Trump tower in the middle of the Sahara....and lock him in it. Rolling Eyes
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:27 pm

What is interesting is when and where people have a beef about a wall

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Border_barrier

So why are now people only piping up with the US?

Double standards?

Again, I am all for people wanting to migrate, but the people shouting outrage against walls, have certainly been silent when on other nations

In other words, people are using the plight of people for political gain, espcially the Democrats

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:38 pm

Okay, so others have done it too. Doesn’t make it right.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:46 pm

eddie wrote:Okay, so others have done it too. Doesn’t make it right.

Does it make it right based on security measures?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 8:47 pm

What do you think this is a picture of Eddie?

Trump urges Spain to build a wall..across the Sahara desert. 220px-Belfast_peace_line_Cupar_Way

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:10 pm

It’s a horrible picture didge.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:17 pm

Didge wrote:What is interesting is when and where people have a beef about a wall

Double standards?

Again, I am all for people wanting to migrate, but the people shouting outrage against walls, have certainly been silent when on other nations

In other words, people are using the plight of people for political gain, espcially the Democrats

I'm sure you can find some left-wing Americans who've spoken out against border walls in other lands.

Most, however, worry more about what's happening to us than to people in other countries.

Most importantly, it's ridiculous to expect someone to speak out against all the world's evils or assume that they support them. There isn't enough time to speak out against all of them, for one thing.

Also, I'm pretty sure I've never specifically spoken out against taking a shit in someone else's breakfast, but that doesn't mean I'm pro-breakfast-shitting.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:22 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Didge wrote:What is interesting is when and where people have a beef about a wall

Double standards?

I'm sure you can find some left-wing Americans who've spoken out against border walls in other lands.

Most, however, worry more about what's happening to us than to people in other countries.

Most importantly, it's ridiculous to expect someone to speak out against all the world's evils or assume that they support them. There isn't enough time to speak out against all of them, for one thing.

Also, I'm pretty sure I've never specifically spoken out against taking a shit in someone else's breakfast, but that doesn't mean I'm pro-breakfast-shitting.

In other words they are then utter hypocrites, because its become a global issue with Trump calling for this

You see this is what the left do. Countless situations based on security have never had them batter an eyelid. Have a situation where they can gain popularity against a Politician and then they are jumping up and down, better than a bunch of hungry chickens

Hence its not ridiculous to point out when people do not certainly speak out of where there have been walls for years for security reasons and one of them still exists today in Northern Ireland in Belfast. Its there for security reasons. The only one built to keep people in was the Berlin wall and that was to stop people leaving for the west.

So when you show the worst hypocrsy and why I will pull you up on being utter hypocrites, is because now you claim its only about things that matter to you locally? Bull, its only ever about opposition to the Toupee man, Trump, who is a dick

I thought you cared globally, or are you simple another nationalist?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:55 pm

Didge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:

Double standards?

In other words they are then utter hypocrites, because its become a global issue with Trump calling for this

You see this is what the left do. Countless situations based on security have never had them batter an eyelid. Have a situation where they can gain popularity against a Politician and then they are jumping up and down, better than a bunch of hungry chickens

Hence its not ridiculous to point out when people do not certainly speak out of where there have been walls for years for security reasons and one of them still exists today in Northern Ireland in Belfast. Its there for security reasons. The only one built to keep people in was the Berlin wall and that was to stop people leaving for the west.

So when you show the worst hypocrsy and why I will pull you up on being utter hypocrites, is because now you claim its only about things that matter to you locally? Bull, its only ever about opposition to the Toupee man, Trump, who is a dick

Well, I do care globally, but I don't have the endless free time to post about every last one of the world's ills. When a resource is precious, you tend to allocate it to the issues most immediately pressing in your life.

When a resource is unlimited, of course you lose it as easily as you get it.

So I'm not simple another nationalist, but I might be plain ol' simple ...
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:20 pm

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Didge wrote:

Well, I do care globally, but I don't have the endless free time to post about every last one of the world's ills. When a resource is precious, you tend to allocate it to the issues most immediately pressing in your life.

Just the ones concerning Trump then

Sorry, I dont buy excuses, espcially when  people offer them up and say they dont have the time, but have the time here

Frankly, that is showing you are full of it

Now lets get to the real point

Do you think its prudent at times to have security barriers?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:37 pm

It's called a tu quoque fallacy (to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument). The colloquial name is: whataboutism.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:

It's called a tu quoque fallacy (to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument).  The colloquial name is: whataboutism.

So you do not think at any point ever, security barriers/walls are ever necessary?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:08 am

Didge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Didge wrote:

Sorry, I dont buy excuses, espcially when  people offer them up and say they dont have the time, but have the time here

Of course it is, if you have a hostile nation next door. Mexico is hardly hostile, it poses absolutely no threat to the United States.

Can you not see that Trump's wall is nothing but an appeal to racists?
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:09 am

Didge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Didge wrote:

I can answer that as simply as I possibly can: yes, if it’s to keep out criminals and undesirable stuff with an iffy past.
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:18 am

eddie wrote:
Didge wrote:

I can answer that as simply as I possibly can: yes, if it’s to keep out criminals and undesirable stuff with an iffy past.

But Trump believes this will keep out criminals and make them then go through a security system?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:20 am

*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:
Didge wrote:

Of course it is, if you have a hostile nation next door. Mexico is hardly hostile, it poses absolutely no threat to the United States.

Can you not see that Trump's wall is nothing but an appeal to racists?

So you think its okay with people hostile?

How about when you go on the tube?

Or you call it the subway.

Is there barriers there?

Why are they there?

Are people using the tube hostile?

They need to have a legal ticket to travel right?

So do people need to have a legal right to enter the US?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 12:21 am

By the way I think its impractical for such a wall in the US

My main point is how people always scream racism and never actually think why an idea might form, due to uncontrolled immigration

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:21 am

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

It's called a tu quoque fallacy (to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument).  The colloquial name is: whataboutism.

So you do not think at any point ever, security barriers/walls are ever necessary?

Idea

When the Soviets built the Berlin Wall for "security reasons", it was to keep East Berliners trapped inside, not so much to keep everybody else out...

The Great Wall of China and Hadrian's Wall were both built to keep barbaric hordes on the other side -- how well did they work in practice ???

With regard to the Dumpster's Mexico Wall, how much will it contribute to "security", with nearly 30% of the border remaining open ? And making American consumers pay for his empty political statement through tariffs on goods coming in from Mexico..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:31 am

Didge wrote:
*THE Ben Reilly* wrote:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 11:33 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Idea

When the Soviets built the Berlin Wall for "security reasons", it was to keep East Berliners trapped inside, not so much to keep everybody else out...

The Great Wall of China and Hadrian's Wall were both built to keep barbaric hordes on the other side --  how well did they work in practice  ???

With regard to the Dumpster's Mexico Wall, how much will it contribute to "security", with nearly 30% of the border remaining open  ?  And making American consumers pay for his empty political statement through tariffs on goods coming in from Mexico..

Se  my privious posts

I already said it would be impractical to build and manage.

What I am showing is how in my everyday things we have barriers, which only allow people who have valid tickets, passports to use etc. Yet where people are concerned of uncontrolled borders, we have this extreme by Trump, but anyone genuilly concerned at controlling this is classed as racist.

That is just ridiculous to claim

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:00 pm

Eilzel wrote:His stupidity knows no bounds, a wall couldn't even contain it.
Hes  'off the wall' 
. . . as the saying goes.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:05 pm

Jules wrote:
Eilzel wrote:His stupidity knows no bounds, a wall couldn't even contain it.
Hes  'off the wall' 
. . . as the saying goes.

So do you think, all tube stations and train stations, air ports etc, should remove barriers?

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:29 pm

That's quite a leap! Basketball Nothing in my post suggests that.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:32 pm

Seriously. I want to know why nobody is championing for many everyday security barriers to taken down. From the Subway, trains, airports and ports etc?

Again I think the idea of building such a wall is impracticable. As it would be impossible to to maintain the security of such a long lengh of US borders.

What I am more interested is the sheer hypocrisy shown by posters here,

In realty, all posters here are like Trump in the view when on the subway, train or airport. That people should have a valid ticket. Yet on the border lines of Mexico. They have a complete volte face on oppoisition to a barrier . That attempts to to do the very same thing they see every day at airports, ports, subways etc.

That shows that many people never ever think through what they are arguing.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:33 pm

Water is an essential ingredient tho.
Alas deserts aren't known for their abundance of it.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:36 pm

Jules wrote:

And yet many momuments did not require water to build them in Africa.

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:37 pm

Syl wrote:Because, wait for it....The Sahara desert cant be longer than the Mexican wall he plans to build.lol! lol!

"Cheeto-Faced Ferret-Wearing Shit Gibbon recommended building a wall across the Sahara to solve Europe's migrant crisis, Spain's foreign minister says.
Josep Borrell, also a former President of the European Parliament, disagreed with the strategy.

Mr Trump's pledge to build a wall between the US and Mexico was one of his best-known election promises.

Mr Borrell recounted his conversation with the US president at a lunch event in Madrid this week, Spain's foreign ministry confirmed to the BBC.
"The border with the Sahara cannot be bigger than our border with Mexico," Mr Borrell quoted Mr Trump as saying.
The US-Mexico border is 1,954 miles (3,145 km) long. The Sahara desert stretches for 3,000 miles."

The level of irony here is offscale. There's ALREADY a big fat border between Spain (europe) & the Sahara desert(africa). It's known as the fking mediterranean sea duhhhh!
A natural ready-made border between two continents.

Because Spain claims territory in Africa, this means there is a corner of africa that is part of europe . . . and that is where Trump wants this wall built.

It's the exact equivalent of claiming half of a room in my neighbour's house as my own - then insisting that there should be a dividing wall built in this room, to stop him crossing over to my half.

It seems Trump gets dimmer by the day!

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:41 pm

Jules wrote:
Syl wrote:Because, wait for it....The Sahara desert cant be longer than the Mexican wall he plans to build.lol! lol!

The level of irony here is offscale. There's ALREADY  a big fat border between Spain (europe) & the Sahara desert(africa). It's known as the fking mediterranean sea duhhhh!

Because Spain claims territory in Africa, this means there is a corner of africa that is part of europe . . . and that is where Trump wants this wall built.

It's the exact equivalent of claiming half of a room in my neighbour's house as my own - then insisting that there should be a dividing wall built in this room, to stop him crossing over to my half.

What?

So again, should ports just dismantle any barriers in Africa?

So again, do you think barriers should be removed from all public services?

It seems hypocrites get caught out more and more every day

So again I ask

Why are you not championing the removal of all barriers to the subway, trains, airports and ports?

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:43 pm

Didge wrote:
Jules wrote:

And yet many momuments did not require water to build them in Africa.

He was talking about the ingredients needed to build a SECURE wall.
He mentioned sand. The other essential ingredients are cement and water, . . . lots of water. Ever seen a concrete-mixing machine in action at a building site?

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:47 pm

Didge wrote:
Jules wrote:

The level of irony here is offscale. There's ALREADY  a big fat border between Spain (europe) & the Sahara desert(africa). It's known as the fking mediterranean sea duhhhh!

What?

So again I ask

Why are you not championing the removal of all barriers to the subway, trains, airports and ports?

Thread's about Trump's suggestion of building a long, long, Mexico-style wall in the desert. My posts are based on the absurdity of that, nowt else.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:49 pm

Jules wrote:
Didge wrote:

What?

So again I ask

Thread's about Trump's suggestion of building a long, long, Mexico-style wall in the desert. My posts are based on the absurdity of that, nowt else.

In other words, your brain cannot function when comparrisons are made I guess

Again

Barriers are in place in subways

Do you wish them to be dismantled and allow anyone to travel at will?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:49 pm

This just shows the ludicrousness of talk about walls.  Perhaps once historically relevant, they are now only symbolic.  As they say in Texas, the answer to a 30-foot wall is a 31-foot ladder.

This shows how feeble-minded Trump is.  That he urges that we actually spend $25-billion to make it happen, shows us how costly it is to have a feeble-minded president.

The failed plots of the ignorant become the foundation for despotism.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:50 pm

Original Quill wrote:That just shows the ludicrousness of talk about walls.  Perhaps once historically relevant, they are now only symbolic.  As they say in Texas, the answer to a 30-foot wall is a 31-foot ladder.

This shows how feeble-minded Trump is.  That he urges that we actually spend $25-billion to make it happen, shows us how costly it is to have a feeble-minded president.

The only thing I see feeble minded. Is the arguments from the left

Again

Shall we dismantle all barriers at airports, ports, train stations etc?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:55 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:That just shows the ludicrousness of talk about walls.  Perhaps once historically relevant, they are now only symbolic.  As they say in Texas, the answer to a 30-foot wall is a 31-foot ladder.

The only thing I see feeble minded is the arguments from the left

Again

If it's worth it, they'll still use a 31-foot ladder. Trump urges Spain to build a wall..across the Sahara desert. 2190311264 The thing that keeps them from climbing over the fence at airports, ports, train stations, is the inconvenience of carrying the 31-foot ladder.

Fences are just symbolic.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:58 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

The only thing I see feeble minded is the arguments from the left

Again

If it's worth it, they'll still use a 31-foot ladder.   Trump urges Spain to build a wall..across the Sahara desert. 2190311264   The thing that keeps them from climbing over the fence at airports, ports, train stations, is the inconvenience of carrying the 31-foot ladder.

Fences are just symbolic.

So your argument is not the principle on having barriers, but just the practicality then?

How is that racist then?

Israel and Britain has done a very good job of containing terrorism by such walls.

Yet they are much smaller I admit

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:11 pm

Didge wrote:So your argument is not the principle on having barriers, but just the practicality then?

What is the difference? What do you mean by the "principle of having barriers"? You don't need to abstract the notion: Fences don't work. What could be simpler?

Didge wrote:Israel and Britain has done a very good job of containing terrorism by such walls.

Are we talking about Hadrian's Wall, or the Antonine Wall in Britain? The Roman walls, as with the Great Wall of China, were built when technology was such that they could not be overcome.

Walls were originally a tactic of warfare: they would stop large scale assaults and melees, charges of heavy horse, and the like. Any sense of an individual barrier--such as stopping immigrants from coming into a territory or country--is largely symbolic.

Any barrier sends a message; that is why most walls are posted with signs. Walls are expensive as symbols go. An anchor fence will do nicely. The idea that only a wall will do, is largely for the feeble-minded. The idea that a country will spend $25-billion on a wall (US/Mexico border) is for a country run by a feeble-minded ruler.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:18 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So your argument is not the principle on having barriers, but just the practicality then?

What is the difference?  What do you mean by the "principle of having barriers"?  You don't need to abstract the notion: Fences don't work.  What could be simpler?

So if they do not work, why then bother with such fences at subways, train staions, the airports?

I mean what could be simpler for you?

If something dose not work according to you, then why bother have this?

Why hve a law that protects womens rights?

Or those raped?

The law does not protect them does it?

It only punishes those who do break the law abusing them

As to Hadrians wall it did actually stop for a couple of hundred years the Picts from raiding

That is a historical fact

Yet I see the point has gone over that pea size brain of yours

The point is on whether you think barriers are worth it

Clearly in history and security they are

So again, if barriers sens the wrong message

Why not do away with any form of border control?

Why bother having barriers in the Subway?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:54 pm

Didge wrote:So if they do not work, why then bother with such fences at subways, train staions, the airports?

Fences are symbolic, and they provide places to hang signs indicating a barrier.  But they are not the barrier.  They are useless as actual barriers.

Like I said, all you need for a 30-foot wall, is a 31-food ladder.

note:

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 5:59 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So if they do not work, why then bother with such fences at subways, train staions, the airports?

Fences are symbolic, and they provide places to hang signs indicating a barrier.  But they are not the barrier.  They are useless as actual barriers.

note:

So again and again and again, why not do away with such fences at subways, train stations and airports?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:29 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

note:

So again and again and again, why not do away with such fences at subways, train stations and airports?

I told you: it's symbolic...a place to hang a sign.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:33 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

Which is a copout

You lefties are full of it and get tied up in knots over a simple question

Wow

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:39 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

Which is a copout

You lefties are full of it and get tied up in knots over a simple question

Wow

Simple question, simple answer. You don't need to make it more complex.

Most particularly, you don't need an expensive wall--$25-billion at the latest estimate for the US-Mexico border--when all you are doing is posting a sign. Most immigrants come in through the ports-of-entry, anyway. It's ridiculous.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next