NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

+2
Ben Reilly
'Wolfie
6 posters

Go down

Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall Empty Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Guest Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

On Wednesday, Reuters reported that Mexican cement company Grup Cementos (GCC) has offered to build president-elect Donald Trump’s "big, beautiful wall" along the southern border of the United States.

"We can't be choosy," Enrique Escalante, chief executive of the company told Reuters. "We're an important producer in that area and we have to respect our clients on both sides of the border."

"For the business we're in, Trump is a candidate that does favor the industry quite a bit," Escalante added.

"For the business we're in, Trump is a candidate that does favor the industry quite a bit."

Enrique Escalante, Grup Cementos CEO

GCC is one of the largest construction materials company in Mexico, The Hill reports. Based in Chihuahua, Mexico, GCC routinely provides materials for projects in neighboring Texas and New Mexico, maintaining a good relationship with American construction and building companies in the the Southwest United States. With three plants in the U.S., GCC produces around 70 percent of its sales north of the border.

On the campaign trail, Trump promised to build a, "big, beautiful, powerful" wall that would stretch across the 2,000-mile border between the U.S. and Mexico in order to keep out illegal immigrants.

While critics have long argued that such a feat is nearly impossible, and would add billions to the national debt, Trump has vowed to keep his campaign promise to build "the wall," which sits at the cornerstone of Trump’s immigration agenda. Millions of Americans are expecting Trump’s wall to be up in the next four years.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/11101/mexican-cement-company-trump-well-build-your-wall-michael-qazvini

Back to top Go down

Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall Empty Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Dec 17, 2017 2:32 am

cheers

Yep...

This could well be Trump's policies in action...

Get a Mexican company to build the wall..

Then introduce a new tariff onto American consumers to pay for it  !

Last year the Don promised : "I will build a wall along the border with Mexico --  and I will make Mexico pay for it  !"

Next year's revised version :  "Mexico will build a wall along their border --  and I will make you Amerikans pay for it.."         Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall 2347854014
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall Empty Re: Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:14 am

One Mexican doesn't get to speak for all the Mexicans, you know. I'm from Texas and have learned this fact first-hand.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:09 am

Quill speaks for all trump supporters

Says they are ALL racist rednecks

So I'm just playing by your teams rules Ben

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun Dec 17, 2017 5:25 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:Quill speaks for all trump supporters

Heaven forbid! I merely speak about them. Laughing

Look them up, under White Supremacists, Losers, Nazis and Rednecks.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:

Heaven forbid!  I merely speak about them.  Laughing

Look them up, under White Supremacists, Losers, Nazis and Rednecks.

youre getting as bad as andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:40 pm

Says they are ALL racist rednecks

So I'm just playing by your teams rules Ben

Well, they are. But that has nothing to do with Mexicans. I'm going to give this story a more accurate headline.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:46 pm

call it what you want

i call it what it is - censorship

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:54 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:call it what you want

i call it what it is - censorship

I think you should adhere to the point of the article that was written by the author and was about to get some harp practice in soon y el que más me gusta es el de la foto de arriba en la pantalla.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 7:57 pm

the point speaks for itself

perhaps you didn't understand the point??

well that's fine

the point of the article is that even Mexicans love trump, they love him so much they want to build his wall to keep other Mexicans out, so he cant be all that bad.

i think his approval rating among the Mexicans was even higher than obamas, and he was black

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:00 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:the point speaks for itself

well that's fine

the point of the article is that even Mexicans love trump, they love him so much they want to build his wall to keep other Mexicans out, so he cant be all that bad.

i think his approval rating among the Mexicans was even higher than obamas, and he was black

The Mexicans love Trump so much that he has to have extra rape security when he visits Mexico, because they literally fling themselves at him, trying to ply him with burritos and grab him by the pussy. His approval rating among them is so high, you wouldn't believe it. It's, like, higher than a really high thing. A bird, maybe.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:00 pm

well that's fine

So your view here is that a Mexican company wants to exploit Trumps plan to build a wall and you claim, that is Mexicans supporting Trump?

Wow, please pass the spliff around mate, as it must be a cracking joint you are smoking.

Mexican Cement Company to Trump: We'll Build Your Wall 1942856362

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:04 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

well that's fine

The Mexicans love Trump so much that he has to have extra rape security when he visits Mexico, because they literally fling themselves at him, trying to ply him with burritos and grab him by the pussy. His approval rating among them is so high, you wouldn't believe it. It's, like, higher than a really high thing. A bird, maybe.

Or an attack helicopter.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:07 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

well that's fine

well they need a firm hand and trump is the best president america has ever had, they respect him

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:13 pm

smelly-bandit wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

well they need a firm hand and trump is the best president america has ever had, they respect him

Interesting, and what do you base this claim on?

Funny how a South African refugee, that fled to the Uk, is telling the US to build walls to deny refugees/migrants and immigrants?

scratch

Can someone explain again to me, how white Boers came to be in South Africa?

Through migration by any chance?

Back to top Go down

Post by Cass Sun Dec 17, 2017 8:56 pm

Ben Reilly wrote:

well that's fine

You have now ruined burritos for me forever. Thankyousoverymuchnot.
Cass
Cass
the Nerd Queen of Nerds, the Lover of Books who Cooks

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddog Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:46 pm

Cass wrote:
Ben Reilly wrote:

You have now ruined burritos for me forever. Thankyousoverymuchnot.

I'm more of a taco man myself. Haven't had a burrito in years.

On the topic of the thread, I don't doubt for a second that a Mexican company would have a problem building this wall. They don't mine building them on their southern border. Wink
Maddog
Maddog
The newsfix Queen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down