NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cutest Video You'll Watch This Month!!

5 posters

Go down

Cutest Video You'll Watch This Month!! Empty Cutest Video You'll Watch This Month!!

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:21 am

My heart melts  sunny

Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Cutest Video You'll Watch This Month!! Empty Re: Cutest Video You'll Watch This Month!!

Post by Original Quill Sun Sep 16, 2018 3:57 am

Cute.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Cutest Video You'll Watch This Month!! Empty Re: Cutest Video You'll Watch This Month!!

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:41 am

Just when I had convinced myself that, sadly, I'm too long in the tooth to take on another dog...along comes this video!
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Sun Sep 16, 2018 11:38 am

Fred Moletrousers wrote:Just when I had convinced myself that, sadly, I'm too long in the tooth to take on another dog...along comes this video!

I'm even a dog-lover, not by a long stretch, but this hits me in the feels. Absolutely adorable. Tbf I've always adored puppies. Just a shame they have to get big Razz
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:29 am

Beautiful how the pup's confidence visibly increased with each passing minute. His teachers are lovingly patient too.

(Forgive my cynicism, but I sincerely hope there will be no copycat vids where pet owners try to emulate this  . . . and overly stress their pups with multiple attempts, then cut out the bad bits. It should all be shot in ONE go.)

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:57 am

Jules wrote:Beautiful how the pup's confidence visibly increased with each passing minute. His teachers are lovingly patient too.

(Forgive my cynicism, but I sincerely hope there will be no copycat vids where pet owners try to emulate this  . . . and overly stress their pups with multiple attempts, then cut out the bad bits. It should all be shot in ONE go.)

I certainly hope not Shocked
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:08 pm

I know.  Laughing

People try to emulate cute videos and you just hope they don't put pressure on puppies to do this sort of thing before they are strong enough, just to make a nice vid.  It would be exhausting and stressful for them.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:18 pm

Eilzel wrote:My heart melts  sunny

That is brilliant. The owner really knew how to teach the puppy that skill,and the pup watched intently and copied, what a team.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Sep 17, 2018 7:47 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Jules wrote:Beautiful how the pup's confidence visibly increased with each passing minute. His teachers are lovingly patient too.

There's no guarantee that even this video was not a stressful experience on the pup, or that there were not off-camera accidents and repeated attempts. From the looks of it, the weight of the pup's butt often carried him beyond the next step, and he had to be caught.

Nevertheless, the steps were carpeted and pups do bounce. And the pup seemed to be thrilled at his accomplishment.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by JulesV Tue Sep 18, 2018 12:48 am

Original Quill wrote:
Eilzel wrote:

There's no guarantee that even this video was not a stressful experience on the pup, or that there were not off-camera accidents and repeated attempts.  From the looks of it, the weight of the pup's butt often carried him beyond the next step, and he had to be caught.

Nevertheless, the steps were carpeted and pups do bounce.  And the pup seemed to be thrilled at his accomplishment.

Spot on!
I didn't want to be the one to say it, but I'm glad it's been said.  Embarassed
Behind every perfect, cute vid, there could be many imperfect & uncute bits, edited out. 
A 2 minute clip which looks like one take, could in reality be a 20 minute clip comprised of several exhausting takes, then edited down to tidy things up.

Not taking anything away from the vid tho. It's nice, the owners seem caring.

JulesV
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:31 am

Sheesh guys the cynicism is strong here Laughing
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:57 am

I don't know. More like caution. It's not for nothing that the show Ridiculousness advertises it will not even review submissions.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down