NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are You Ready For Mandatory White Privilege Training? | Claire Lehmann

3 posters

Go down

Are You Ready For Mandatory White Privilege Training? | Claire Lehmann Empty Are You Ready For Mandatory White Privilege Training? | Claire Lehmann

Post by Guest Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:56 pm

Claire Lehmann is the publisher of Quillette.

Quillette was created with the intention of giving non-journalists — in particular scientists and scholars — a platform to share ideas without unnecessary editorial interference.

Claire Lehmann founded Quillette in October 2015, with the goal of publishing intellectually rigorous material that makes arguments or presents data not in keeping with the contemporary intellectual consensus.

She has contributed to a variety of publications, including The Guardian, Scientific American, Commentary, Rebel Australia, part of the Canadian The Rebel Media network, and the American Jewish online magazine Tablet.

In 2015 Lehmann drew attention for responding to widespread reports in Australian media of public health data showing that domestic violence was the leading cause of death among young women. Lehmann, a forensic psychologist by training, analyzed that same data and showed that the data had been mishandled and that the findings were misleading. Lehmann made clear that she supports the important work being done to end domestic violence, but, "what I do not support, however, are dodgy statistics and false claims which belittle this good cause".

Bari Weiss regards Lehmann as one of the leaders of the Intellectual Dark Web, a group of intellectuals who are "determined to resist parroting what’s politically convenient.” Elizabeth Nolan Brown of Reason describes Lehmann as "less inflammatory and condescending than others" commonly described as part of the "intellectual dark web."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWDTH-ea6bQ

This is why people need to be aware of the Far leftist new racism, through identity politics

As seen, they do not share Dr Martin Luther king Jr's dream, of not judging people by the colour of their skin. 

Its as appalling and hateful as the Far right this racism that is being taught and is seeking divide societies further.

What is astounding here with this new age racism and identity politics. Is that the thinking behind it, is no different from the pseudo scentific racism of the 19th century.

Back to top Go down

Are You Ready For Mandatory White Privilege Training? | Claire Lehmann Empty Re: Are You Ready For Mandatory White Privilege Training? | Claire Lehmann

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:26 pm

pirat

Where is your so called "Far Left New Racism " in reality, Dodger  ???

Has it actually spread any further than the left wing of your British Labour Party..

Because I certainly haven't seen it in my part of the world,  beyond a few small English and American mobs making lots of noise across a few select social 'web platforms.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Are You Ready For Mandatory White Privilege Training? | Claire Lehmann Empty Re: Are You Ready For Mandatory White Privilege Training? | Claire Lehmann

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:28 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:pirat

Has it actually spread any further than the left wing of your British Labour Party..

Because I certainly haven't seen it i  my part of the world,  beyond a few small English and American mobs making lots of noise across a few select social platforms.

Well clearly it is seeping into some of your Universities, as seen by the video

Maybe you need to watch the video Wolf

As why is there a study on whiteness?

Again why should people be judged by the colour of their skin?

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:39 pm

Didge wrote:

Because I certainly haven't seen it i  my part of the world,  beyond a few small English and American mobs making lots of noise across a few select social platforms.

Idea

Interesting thing about the uni's over here...

They get a few sweet young things (especially 1st year students) all excited about extreme causes (extreme environmentalism, vegan socities, militant feminism, perceived discrimination (e.g. "white privilege") and the likes..) at the beginning of the year --  all ready for protests, taking over the world, flooding newspapers and websites with their parroted missives for a few weeks..

But then the reality of uni' studies and actual work take over, and they mostly fade away by Oct'/Nov' and exams and final reports are all they worry about..

Until next February, when they will have some fresh blood to boost their ranks for a few more protests and parties, to take them through to winter.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 12, 2018 12:42 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Idea

They get a few sweet young things (especially 1st year students) all excited about extreme causes (extreme environmentalism, vegan socities, militant feminism, perceived discrimination (e.g. "white privilege") and the likes..) at the beginning of the year --  all ready for protests, taking over the world, flooding newspapers and websites with their parroted missives for a few weeks..

But then the reality of uni' studies and actual work take over, and they mostly fade away by Oct'/Nov' and exams and final reports are all they worry about..

Until next February, when they will have some fresh blood to boost their ranks for a few more protests and parties, to take them through to winter.

That is interesting wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:04 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
Didge wrote:

Idea

I experienced the same at Uni 
we didn't have all the 'free time' for this stuff that the US Colleges seem to  Are You Ready For Mandatory White Privilege Training? | Claire Lehmann 2190311264
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:37 am

When I was at university we wanted to have a good time, which didn't include getting all irate about that stuff. We did also have to do some work. I did go on a CND march, which was almost compulsary in those days. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down