NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dr. Jordan Peterson on "white privilege" - every "snowflake" should hear this!

5 posters

Go down

Dr. Jordan Peterson on "white privilege" - every "snowflake" should hear this! Empty Dr. Jordan Peterson on "white privilege" - every "snowflake" should hear this!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:56 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kqj9R19rmc

Back to top Go down

Dr. Jordan Peterson on "white privilege" - every "snowflake" should hear this! Empty Re: Dr. Jordan Peterson on "white privilege" - every "snowflake" should hear this!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:01 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NNUcR-eMxaE

Back to top Go down

Dr. Jordan Peterson on "white privilege" - every "snowflake" should hear this! Empty Re: Dr. Jordan Peterson on "white privilege" - every "snowflake" should hear this!

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:05 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fInko6WL9No

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:41 pm

What's a snowflake?
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:41 pm

magica wrote:What's a snowflake?

Generation Snowflake, or Snowflake Generation, is a neologistic term used to characterize the young adults of the 2010s as being more prone to taking offence and less resilient than previous generations, or as being too emotionally vulnerable to cope with views that challenge their own. The term is considered derogatory. It is one of multiple examples of usage of the word "snowflake" to refer to people.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Generation_Snowflake

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Jun 24, 2017 6:47 am

There's a lot of it about !!
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:13 am

A derogatory  term used by alt far right cretins about people who are marginally politically left of Ghengis Khan.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:15 am

Angry Andy wrote:A derogatory  term used by alt far right cretins about prople who are marginally politically left of Ghengis Khan.

Lol, well said Andy, you are right. That the Far Left snowflakes are as violent and easily upset as Genghis Khan. Using violence to suppress the freedom of speech, because they are easily offended the poor little loves. In fact they are worse than the Alt right those on the Far left. Both are reprehensible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 am

Showing your true right wing colours again Thor. Unbiased and politically neutral still?.Bollocks you are.

Last edited by Angry Andy on Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:32 am

Angry Andy wrote:Showing your true right wing cours again Thor. Unbiased and politically neutral still?.Bollocks you are.

My true colours?

Do you not share my view that the Far Left and Far right are extremists and dangerous?

I mean who else calls for the people to topple a Government through a violent revolution in this country?

Your Far leftist friends did

Is that not extreme Andy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:39 am

You are biased  because you rarely, if ever, post anything other than anti left wing .
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:39 am

Angry Andy wrote:You are biased  because you rarely, if ever, post anything other than anti left wing .

Really?

Is that why I post many things against racism and homophobia?

Again I stand against Far Left and Far right extremism.

Why do you not also do the same Andy?

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:42 am

"Snowflake" is nothing to do with being white then?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:45 am

Raggamuffin wrote:"Snowflake" is nothing to do with being white then?

Not in the generation snowflake context.

Of course an actual snowflake is normally white. Laughing

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:22 am

Thorin wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:You are biased  because you rarely, if ever, post anything other than anti left wing .

Really?

Racism and homophobia have nothing to do with political persuasion.
Everyone should be against those, left, centre or right.
You only ever bang on about Labour and Corbyn being evil or wrong. Never about how poor the rw press barons are, and how dreadful  Thatcher, Major, Dave, Gideon, IDS, Gove, Hunt the kunt, and Queen Teresa were/are.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:45 am

Angry Andy wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Really?

You only ever bang on about Labour and Corbyn being evil or wrong. Never about how poor the rw press barons are, and how dreadful  Thatcher, Major, Dave, Gideon, IDS, Gove, Hunt the kunt, and Queen Teresa were/are.

Now you have heard it all ladies and gentlemen.
Andy believes Nazism cannot be or have anything to do with racism or any Far Right or Left wing racism.
I stand again extremism that effects the well being and equality of others.
I have banged on about the wrongs of the Far right and Nazism plenty of times.
I think May and the present Tories are incompetent. They are not the Far right however
I see Corbyn is nothing more than a terrorist supporting Far Leftist.Though not all Labour are Far left
I think Maggie was great

So again Andy, for the third times asking

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:53 am

Thorin wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:"Snowflake" is nothing to do with being white then?

Not in the generation snowflake context.

Of course an actual snowflake is normally white. Laughing

Thank you. I always assumed it was, what with snowflakes being white. Laughing
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:55 am

Angry Andy wrote:
Thorin wrote:

Really?

I'm glad you've said that because it's often assumed that those who lean to the right must be racist and/or homophobic. Now you're saying that those on the left can be that way too.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:01 am

I too am against the "Far left" and the "Far right,".
Difference is, you think Corbyn is a Marxist far leftya  view not held by a large and icreasing number of people in the UK. He is left of centre, sure, but his policies are pooulist and his philosophy  is for fairness, not unreasable is it?
You keep demonising him as some Commie spy, where most now see him as a good guy, an honest politician amongst the corrupt, who speaks up against injustice and the billionaire rw , tax avoiding press barons who rule and pay for the Conservative party.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:04 am

Raggamuffin wrote:
Angry Andy wrote:

I'm glad you've said that because it's often assumed that those who lean to the right must be racist and/or homophobic. Now you're saying that those on the left can be that way too.
Only the extremes of left and right show it. But these people aren't normal.  
Thorin, likes to cast Corbyn as extreme left wing, but not Farage as extreme far right.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:06 am

Angry Andy wrote:I too am against the "Far left" and the "Far right,".

Thorin wrote: cheers So you must stand against Corbyn then? As he is Far left? I asked on Far Left and Far Right extremism.
Difference is, you think Corbyn is a Marxist far leftya  view not held by a large and icreasing number of people in the UK. He is left of centre, sure, but his policies are pooulist and his philosophy  is for fairness, not unreasable is it?
Thorin wrote: Corbyn is by definition Far left in his political views Andy, I do not think he is an extremist though.
You keep demonising him as some Commie spy, where most now see him as a good guy, an honest politician amongst the corrupt, who speaks up against injustice and the billionaire rw , tax avoiding press barons who rule and pay for the Conservative party.

I have never claimed he is a spy, only that he has pandered to and called terrorist groups his friends.

That is very worrying considering we face Islamic extremism, of which they are Islamic terrorist organisations.

He has voted against countless anti terrorism polices.

That again is very worrying.

Its easy to gain people on your side by offering them carrots on a stick. Its a different ball game on whether you can deliver them. So I rightly see him as a danger to the stability and security of this country.

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:41 am

Laughing

There are far worse threats to Britain from others to the left of Corbyn, and to the right of Boris and co...

Calling Corbyn either a "Marxist" or a "far left extremist" is plain wrong..  Nobody among the high-profile leaders in British Labour can be described as being as "far left", as your typical EDP or BNP goon is "far right" --  but your parliament does seem to have its fair share of Tories covering the same ground as the EDL..

Corbyn is nowhere near being a communist --  not by a long stretch.

Anybody who has seen and met real life "commies" would certainly know the difference..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 11:47 am

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Laughing

There are far worse threats to Britain from others to the left of Corbyn, and to the right of Boris and co...

Calling Corbyn either a "Marxist" or a "far left extremist" is plain wrong..  Nobody among the high-profile leaders in British Labour can be described as being as "far left", as your typical EDP or BNP goon is "far right" --  but your parliament does seem to have its fair share of Tories covering the same ground as the EDL..

Corbyn is nowhere near being a communist --  not by a long stretch.

Anybody who has seen and met real life "commies" would certainly know the difference..

I agree there is other threats like the Far right, but none of them have any chance of obtaining power.
There certainly is a problem with Far right extremism and terrorism.
Though we do have the future possibility of Corbyn entering power and based on what I already said, that is a danger to the stability and security of this country.
Corbyn is again Far left in his political beliefs and the fact he is a great admirer of Hugo Chávez's, an oppressive Far left leader is considerably worrying, after the disaster he created in Venezuela . He is also propped up by the Far left group momentum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:17 pm

Paul Dacre follows a long line of DM editors and owners who admired the Nazi party. Rothmere also chucks bucketfuls of tax avoided cash at the Conservatives. 
And this isn't   bad for Britain?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 24, 2017 12:25 pm

Angry Andy wrote:Paul Dacre follows a long line of DM editors and owners who admired the Nazi party. Rothmere also chucks bucketfuls of tax avoided cash at the Conservatives. 
And this isn't   bad for Britain?

I am against Tax avoidance and Tax evasion Andy
Its not just politicians, but celebrities, sports people etc.
All who do are ethically wrong to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down