NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jordan Peterson: 97% of competitive people don't know this about themselves W/ Joe Rogan

3 posters

Go down

Jordan Peterson: 97% of competitive people don't know this about themselves W/ Joe Rogan Empty Jordan Peterson: 97% of competitive people don't know this about themselves W/ Joe Rogan

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:34 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9uQQKZotDE

Back to top Go down

Jordan Peterson: 97% of competitive people don't know this about themselves W/ Joe Rogan Empty Re: Jordan Peterson: 97% of competitive people don't know this about themselves W/ Joe Rogan

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 4:56 pm

Equality of outcome has nothing to do with leftist politics.  It is born in the perception of the right, whether intentional, as a faux argument in the debate, or ignorantly and genuinely, as the right are not keen to reason overmuch.

In the US, where this debate is a national political theme, what this is about is equality of opportunity.  The ideal race has honest meritocracy, as maintained in to 'score', but requires equality of opportunity to compete.  That is what the left strives to achieve.

What the right refuses to discuss is the trickery they use to cheat.  Free, ungoverned meritocracy leads to rigged races, which the riggers hold up and say, see, I told you we were better!  

The rig is in the preliminary steps to frustrate competition.  First they try to dominate the framework, placing themselves in positions of judges and overseers of the race.  Second, they place obstacles in the way of their fellow competitors, and give themselves enhancements and favors along the way, assuring they win.

We've used the example of the race, but in any competition the same things happen.  Politics?  Pack the Supreme Court and staff the election commissions.  Sports?  Control the Commissioner and staff the competition committee.  A dog show?  Pay the judges and control the breed standards committees.

Money flows through a meritocratic system like oil.  If not outright bribes, then lobbying and favors to people in need.  The system is the same one used by Russians: (1) the dangle, to entice interest; (2) the kompromat to cement the control; and (3) the execution, to bring to bear the motion of the machine you have created.  Money is the power and influence--the life's blood of the rigged system.

As a society, we have used this system to rig the competition against people of color, people of poverty and all disenfranchised peoples.  Control the framework, you rig the meritocracy, and the race doesn't even matter.

And then they come back around and argue that the left wants equality of outcome.  This is the cover-up.  How dumb they must think we are.

Jordan Peterson: 97% of competitive people don't know this about themselves W/ Joe Rogan GoTlDy1

How meritocracy is played today.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Jordan Peterson: 97% of competitive people don't know this about themselves W/ Joe Rogan Empty Re: Jordan Peterson: 97% of competitive people don't know this about themselves W/ Joe Rogan

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 6:15 pm

Bullshit

I was raised with very little and succeeded

How was that rigged?

Then ask how did I succeed?

The above is yet another example of the left playing the victimhood game

Tell people they have no chance to do well in life, (when they can) and thus people think there is no point in trying and thus stay struggling in life. The left perpetuate a victim status onto people

The problem is thus then the left

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:05 pm

Didge wrote:How was that rigged?

I gave you as clear a description of how meritocracy is violated, as I could abstractly. Races have a stricture (rules) and the rigger gets next to the structure, and starts messing around. It may be changing the starting line for some competitions, or placing obstacles on the course, to moving the goal posts, or the finish line, so to speak.

What riggers try to do is: Control the framework, you then rig the meritocracy, and the race doesn't even matter. What do you think legislative gerrymandering is? It's rigging the system. What about voter exclusion or suppression? it's rigging the system? What are literacy tests? It's rigging the system. What were Jim Crow laws, but forms of rigging the system?

‘Come listen all you galls and boys
I’m going to sing a song
My names is Jim Crow
Weel about and turn around and do jis so,
Eb’ry time I weel about and jump Jim Crow.’

Old black song about the tricks employed by whites to keep blacks out of the competition. The modern version: "Oh the hoops they make me jump through..."

It's all rigging the system.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:06 pm

So I will ask my questions again, in the hope they will be answered this time

I was raised with very little and succeeded

How was that rigged?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:07 pm

Didge wrote:I was raised with very little and succeeded

How was that rigged?

We have no idea what is true, and what is false about your life.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:I was raised with very little and succeeded

How was that rigged?

We have no idea what is true, and what is false about your life.

So my family had very little and all my siblings succeeded, as well as me.

How is that possible, based upon your claims?

That is a fact

Even if you do not believe, which proves you are too scared answer. Knowing you will flaw your own views above. Others have succeded who grew up with next to nothing and there is countless documented cases.

How was that rigged?

How did they succeed without help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:25 pm

Didge wrote:The above is yet another example of the left playing the victimhood game

Tell people they have no chance to do well in life, (when they can) and thus people think there is no point in trying and thus stay struggling in life. The left perpetuate a victim status onto people

Classic example/lesson on how to counter the point.  I'm not the rigger!  You are the rigger!

The best way to defend is to argue by copy and accuse.  Trump is a master of it: he tells a lie every day, and when he's called on it, he calls it fake news.  Remember, when Trump anticipated he would lose the election, he called the election rigged?  Then he went and rigged the election, himself.

Copy and accuse is the way neutralize one's wrongdoing, while turning the guns on the adversary.  It's in the KGB handbook.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Didge wrote:So my family had very little and all my siblings succeeded, as well as me.

That is a fact

You have not substantiated that.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:28 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:The above is yet another example of the left playing the victimhood game

Classic example/lesson on how to counter the point.  I'm not the rigger!  You are the rigger!

The best way to defend is to argue by copy and accuse.  Trump is a master of it: he tells a lie every day, and when he's called on it, he calls it fake news.  Remember, when Trump anticipated he would lose the election, he called the election rigged?  Then he went and rigged the election, himself.

Copy and accuse is the way neutralize one's wrongdoing, while turning the guns on the adversary.  It's in the KGB handbook.

So my questions are not answered again

A lad at school I went to who is Black and came again from a poor background like me.

This lad was even offered to join the Arsenal youth, he was that skilled at football. He opted at the time instead to concentrate on his studying. He excelled so well he went to University and is now a succesful buisness owner

How was it rigged for him?

How did he succeed without help?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:30 pm

Didge wrote:Even if you do not believe, which proves you are too scared answer. Knowing you will flaw your own views above. Others have succeded who grew up with next to nothing and there is countless documented cases.

How was that rigged?

What riggers do is: Control the framework, you then rig the meritocracy, and the race doesn't even matter.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:31 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So my family had very little and all my siblings succeeded, as well as me.

That is a fact

You have not substantiated that.

So you avoided the questions again and leave out the second deliberately that does not require you to believe me or not.

How did Neil deGrasse Tyson succeed, when he came from the Bronx and went to public school?

How was that rigged for him?

How did he succeed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Even if you do not believe, which proves you are too scared answer. Knowing you will flaw your own views above. Others have succeded who grew up with next to nothing and there is countless documented cases.

How was that rigged?

What riggers do is: Control the framework, you then rig the meritocracy, and the race doesn't even matter.

Avoided again

Even if you do not believe, which proves you are too scared answer. Knowing you will flaw your own views above. Others have succeded who grew up with next to nothing and there is countless documented cases.

How was that rigged?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:32 pm

Didge wrote:So my questions are not answered again

You haven't asked a question; you have only invented facts.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:34 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So my questions are not answered again

So again you avoid the many questions I have posed and thus the only reason you refuse to answer is because you either have not got a clue or you do know you are in fact lying

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:42 pm

Truth is, didge, you are too afraid to really engage in this discussion. You escape by diversions into your own family, which is unsubstantiated.

You provide (invented) scenarios after (invented) scenarios, and never address the theory: What riggers do is, Control the framework, you then rig the meritocracy, and the race doesn't even matter. Why repeat yourself...you look like a blithering fool.

Address the theme. Engage your mind. Process, don’t regurgitate. Don’t divert. Until you do, you are the...
DODGER

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:49 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

So again you avoid the many questions I have posed and thus the only reason you refuse to answer is because you either have not got a clue or you do know you are in fact lying

You haven't asked shit, you dizzy girly-boy.  You've done everything to avoid the subject.  You're scared.  We all know it, sissy-boy.  Now get in the fight, or I'll kick you little girly ass back down to Kent.

Haha...metaphorically speaking. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:50 pm

So more misdirection

I have expanded the question to other people that have succeeded and at every turn you have avoided answering

That means you simple have no idea, mainly because you never went through this and thus have no inclination of how people from poor backgrounds can and do succeed. Your view is the game has been rigged against us and yet we still succeed. Now there is a number of reasons why we have all succeeded and yet you do not want to venture down this avenue. You just want to spout verbatim some made up myth called meritocray.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:52 pm

Didge wrote:So more misdirection

I have expanded the question to other people that have succeeded and at every turn you have avoided answering

That means you simple have no idea, mainly because you never went through this and thus have no inclination of how people from poor backgrounds can and do succeed. Your view is the game has been rigged against us and yet we still succeed. Now there is a number of reasons why we have all succeeded and yet you do not want to venture down this avenue. You just want to spout verbatim some made up myth called meritocray.

Here's the subject, sissy-boy:

What riggers do is, Control the framework, you then rig the meritocracy, and the race doesn't even matter. Now, stop pissing in your pants, and get in the fight.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 04, 2018 8:54 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So more misdirection

What riggers do is, Control the framework, you then rig the meritocracy, and the race doesn't even matter.  Now, stop pissing in your pants, and get in the fight.  

So how did many of us succeed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue Sep 04, 2018 11:58 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

What riggers do is, Control the framework, you then rig the meritocracy, and the race doesn't even matter.  Now, stop pissing in your pants, and get in the fight.  

For those who have succeeded, it was by privilege, wealth and inherited status.  

A few, with the proper qualifications, do achieve on merit. But they have to have no disqualifications: blacks, persons of color, Hispanics, Muslims, etc., need not apply.

Only recently have we begun to reverse those prejudicial disqualifications, which has left the rightys spitting mad. If they are not free to practice discrimination, they call it reverse discrimination, black favoritism or quota systems, when in fact it is just remedial action reversing the wrong.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Wed Sep 05, 2018 3:12 am

there is no way Some one has become successful from a lower class upbringing without being able to acknowledge the barriers they would have HAD to break if he had really come from Lower class to Success.

I can 100% mark the specific incidents in my life that Allowed me to move from Lower class to Success, they are major events in ones life and they are something that the vast majority of lower class will never get.
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:10 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

For those who have succeeded, it was by privilege, wealth and inherited status.  

A few, with the proper qualifications, do achieve on merit.  But they have to have no disqualifications: blacks, persons of color, Hispanics, Muslims, etc., need not apply.

Only recently have we begun to reverse those prejudicial disqualifications, which has left the rightys spitting mad.  If they are not free to practice discrimination, they call it reverse discrimination, black favoritism or quota systems, when in fact it is just remedial action reversing the wrong.

Well the people I am talking about did not have wealth, priviliage or an inherited status

They came from poor backgrounds

You have not a clue what you are talking about and again it shows you come from a priviliaged background and not one that is poor

What is the biggest factor in people being able to advanced themselves?

Intelligence

The second

Working hard and are driven

The third, supportive and encouraging families, generallly happy parents. They encourage chores from early ages. Instill and help them to learn to read, write, and more importantly the basics of maths from the earliest ages. They instill an ethos to to try and do well, as they have high expectations. The earliest ages in a child how they are taught by parents and siblings, will be detrimental in the developement of a child.

I could go on but the list is endless and why with the above you will find many families from Chinese and Japanese families with these conditions. As well has been the case for many white and black people who have been successful that came from poor backgrounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:15 am

You're missing the point about disqualification. Prejudice, racism and bigotry set up barriers to meritocracy. Thus, those already disadvantaged, have a further disadvantage in persons and institutions that hold them back.

You never faced those, did you?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:21 am

Original Quill wrote:You're missing the point about disqualification.  Prejudice, racism and bigotry set up barriers to meritocracy.  Thus, those already disadvantaged, have a further disadvantage in persons and institutions that hold them back.

You never faced those, did you?

Well I come from a part Irish ethnicity background growing up at the height of the IRA, when there discrimination against the Irish and still succeeded. Showing again people can still succeed. The most important factors are as I have explained. Hence you would instill the wrong ethos to children growing up, making them believe they cannot succeed. Its a poor victim status you input into children. I mean why should a child bothered being told they cannot succeed when they are told they are a victim, because the left have claimed they are by some racist gibberish called white privilidge? Which as seen is a myth, when Japanese and Chinese Asians do so well today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:56 pm

Didge wrote:Well I come from a part Irish ethnicity background growing up at the height of the IRA, when there discrimination against the Irish and still succeeded.

Irish??? The Irish are the privileged in America. The Irish are white Caucasians. That's like bemoaning the poor Germans in Poland in 1942. The Irish in America are welcomed into academic institutions, banks, Parks, drinking fountains, bathrooms, not to mention the professions, the highest ranks of business…why did you know there was even a president named Kennedy?

You just don't get racism, and that is probably because you are, at heart, a believer yourself. Marshall McLuhan once said, if all the world were hues of red, the one color you wouldn't recognize is red. Dude, you have no idea about racism, and you sure don't recognize it. The divide between one European group and another pales after the divide between black skin and white skin. Without being faceitious, ask tommy. His mind a case in point.

Racism runs much deeper that your superficial understanding. You think it's a mere decision, when it's indeed an attitude and a deeply held consciousness. You don't think racism, you live it. That’s what they mean when they say that racism is institutionalized.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:07 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Well I come from a part Irish ethnicity background growing up at the height of the IRA, when there discrimination against the Irish and still succeeded.

Irish???  The Irish are the privileged in America.  The Irish are white Caucasians.  That's like bemoaning the poor Germans in Poland in 1942.  The Irish in America are welcomed into academic institutions, banks, Parks, drinking fountains, bathrooms, not to mention the professions, the highest ranks of business…why did you know there was even a president named Kennedy?

Since when did I become an American to you?

You see how the left now deem it impossible for now whites to suffer racism and prejudice?

No that is like saying you have not the first clue about the centuries of persecution against the Irish by the British or the Irish in the US.

What you just claimed is that the holocaust against the Jews, being as many were Caucasion, was not prejudice or racism.

That is the extent of a poor education on your part and brainwashing by leftist nonsense

So again I have proven that people from not only disavantaged backgrounds, no matter through poverty or through ethnicity, religion, non-religion ect, Have constantly succeeded

Actually you have no idea what racism is. The left view of racism is now based on some warped new made up crap, that people of wealth and success that cannot suffer racism. Hence by such stupidity, they classify whites as some how superior in power and success. Ignoring the countless whites in poverty. In other words the left have redefined racism, by the most racist view point way ever. It denies whites to suffer any form of discrimination. Even though 6 million Jews were murdered during world war two due to racism. Its why the left constantly today, deny the problems of antisemitism, because they see them as white and successful and dont believe they qualify to be classified as suffering discrimination. Not a single ethnic African group has suffered as long and in as many places as the Jews or the Irish. Not a single one.

The racism that we are seeing today, is inherantly coming from the far left and the far right

Now again, at no point did you take on my points that bring about success

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:44 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AslM5MaxCeg

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:06 pm

Didge wrote:Since when did I become an American to you?

Another rabbit hole you go down, and it is totally irrelevant. It's not about you, didge.

It's about racism. Irish v. English nationalism is just a passing fancy. People are angry, but they are not changing their perceptions about the world and people.

Where human disqualification comes in is when you think you are dealing with permanent human differences. When you believe whites are superior and more deserving. Or, Jews can't play sports. Or, Asians are good mathematicians. Or, when you think that blacks can't learn and are only good for physical tasks.

You raised the comparison between being Irish and being black, then in a blink of the eye you can't get off yourself as the subject. Focus man! The subject is qualification, or disqualification. That doesn't happen because you are pissed off at your neighbor. It happens when the perception of human classes become real in the mind of someone.

The affliction that you endured was not even perception, but a matter of political differences.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:07 pm

Didge wrote:No that is like saying you have not the first clue about the centuries of persecution against the Irish by the British or the Irish in the US.

Political differences, not human disqualification.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:24 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:Since when did I become an American to you?

Another rabbit hole you go down, and it is totally irrelevant.  It's not about you, didge.

It's about racism.  Irish v. English nationalism is just a passing fancy.  People are angry, but they are not changing their perceptions about the world and people.

Where human disqualification comes in is when you think you are dealing with permanent human differences.  When you believe whites are superior and more deserving.  Or, Jews can't play sports.  Or, Asians are good mathematicians.  Or, when you think that blacks can't learn and are only good for physical tasks.

You raised the comparison between being Irish and being black, then in a blink of the eye you can't get off yourself as the subject.  Focus man!  The subject is qualification, or disqualification.  That doesn't happen because you are pissed off at your neighbor.  It happens when the perception of human classes become real in the mind of someone.  

The affliction that you endured was not even perception, but a matter of political differences.

At no point have I viewed any ethnic groups as superior or more deserving

You have just invented that

I have shown your knowledge on history and view to deny that whites suffer racism, is emphatically ignorant.

My point on the Irish, was dismissed by you, that they had suffered persecution or discrimination

They certainly have

Your whole thought process is only centered on the US and not globally and only seeing blacks as victims

For you to say the persecution by the English against the Irish was nationalism, again shows the lack of education you have had in this area of history

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Irish_sentiment

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Famine_(Ireland)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Ireland

So I do not need to focus at all man. I am showing that many groups have and still suffer discrimination. Though in the west today, this is very small. I mean funnilly enough a Black Democrat was voted in Boston yesterday. I mean how did that happen Quill, where she beat a white rival. If as you claim there is hurdles in the way?

The reality is Africans have suffered appalling in history and would never deny this and why I back everyone having equality under the law. You though want to elevate groups above others, not learning a damn thing in history about discrimination.

Success starts at the eralist stages in life and yet its you placing actual barries in thought to those who could and can succeed.

Now of course there is still racism and discrimination, but not to the extent you claim in work etc

You simple have no ability of empathic intelligence and you have no comprehension of suffereing discrimination or growing up with poverty. I have.

The reality is you have no comprehension of what it takes to succeed and become successful in life. Its you placing barriers for people thinking they cannot succed whan they can

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:33 pm

Didge wrote:That is the extent of a poor education on your part and brainwashing by leftist nonsense

You're getting weak and self-doubting here.

Didge wrote:So again I have proven that people from not only disavantaged backgrounds, no matter through poverty or through ethnicity, religion, non-religion ect, Have constantly succeeded

This is your need to puff yourself upl

Didge wrote:Actually you have no idea what racism is. The left view of racism is now based on some warped new made up crap, that people of wealth and success that cannot suffer racism.

You are gaining speed.

Didge wrote:Hence by such stupidity, they classify whites as some how superior in power and success. Ignoring the countless whites in poverty. In other words the left have redefined racism, by the most racist view point way ever. It denies whites to suffer any form of discrimination.

Here comes the cover-up argument, where up is down, and down is up. Trump is a master at this. Vilify the press; vilify the left. Now, affirmative action is, in your mind, evil reverse discrimination. This is all going as I predicted above.

Didge wrote:Even though 6 million Jews were murdered during world war two due to racism.

Nice touch...bring in the Jews for the spice of sympathy, even though the blacks and Jews are the very disenfranchised people that I am talking about.

Didge wrote:Not a single ethnic African group has suffered as long and in as many places as the Jews or the Irish. Not a single one.

So now we've gone down the rabbit hole of Jews, and completely lost the plot of this thread:

"What riggers do is, Control the framework, you then rig the meritocracy, and the race doesn't even matter.

You've failed to follow a linear thought, and lost yourself in rabbit holes. If you can't scapegoad the left, you begin to bully people. Classic compensatory behavior.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:38 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:That is the extent of a poor education on your part and brainwashing by leftist nonsense

You're getting weak and self-doubting here.

This is your need to puff yourself upl

You are gaining speed.

Here comes the cover-up argument, where up is down, and down is up.  Trump is a master at this.  Vilify the press; vilify the left.  Now, affirmative action is, in your mind, evil reverse discrimination.  This is all going as I predicted above.

Nice touch...bring in the Jews for the spice of sympathy, even though the blacks and Jews are the very disenfranchised people that I am talking about.

So now we've gone down the rabbit hole of Jews, and completely lost the plot of this thread:

You've failed to follow a linear thought, and lost yourself in rabbit holes.  If you can't scapegoad the left, you begin to bully people.  Classic compensatory behavior.

So again you did not actually answer a single point I made and choose to just dismiss it

I get a load of waffle instead and again a clear denial from you that whites can suffer racism, with the biggest case of this being the Holocaust.

You claim to know how to debate do you not?

Clearly not

I gave you valid points which leads to success, whether rich, poor, black, white, Asian, religious, non-religious

You failed to even respond

You invoke trump again, I never made any such point

I showed your views are what is hindering people becoming succesful, as you wish for them to remain and be classed asd victims. Its a good thing that Martin Luther King, Jr. Never followed the stance you had. In fact he did the opposite and what I did. Succeed

Now here is the points again

Well the people I am talking about did not have wealth, priviliage or an inherited status

They came from poor backgrounds

You have not a clue what you are talking about and again it shows you come from a priviliaged background and not one that is poor

What is the biggest factor in people being able to advanced themselves?

Intelligence

The second

Working hard and are driven

The third, supportive and encouraging families, generallly happy parents. They encourage chores from early ages. Instill and help them to learn to read, write, and more importantly the basics of maths from the earliest ages. They instill an ethos to to try and do well, as they have high expectations. The earliest ages in a child how they are taught by parents and siblings, will be detrimental in the developement of a child.

I could go on but the list is endless and why with the above you will find many families from Chinese and Japanese families with these conditions. As well has been the case for many white and black people who have been successful that came from poor backgrounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:02 pm

Didge wrote:So again you did not actually answer a single point I made and choose to just dismiss it

I pointed out in great detail, that you did what you always do...lose yourself down rabbit holes that take you away from the topic.

You remember the original topic?  It was Meritocracy and how it is corrupted.  It's a abstract thought, and not particularly applicable to any race or ethnic group, although one is exemplary.

But you are off on the Irish, the Jews, and how blacks target them both with discriminatory motives.  Let's see, that's Irish, Jews, blacks, the left...and a million bullying insults along the way.

You can't discuss abstract theory, can you?  It's got to be a person, or an archetype to attach yourself to.  So many rabbit holes, so little time.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:11 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:So again you did not actually answer a single point I made and choose to just dismiss it

I pointed out in great detail, that you did what you always do...lose yourself down rabbit holes that take you away from the topic.

You remember the original topic?  It was Meritocracy and how it is corrupted.  It's a abstract thought, and not particularly applicable to any race or ethnic group, although one is exemplary.

But you are off on the Irish, the Jews, and how blacks target them both with discriminatory motives.  Let's see, that's Irish, Jews, blacks, the left...and a million bullying insults along the way.

You can't discuss abstract theory, can you?  It's got to be a person, or an archetype to attach yourself to.  So many rabbit holes, so little time.

You did not point out anything and avoided what I stated brings about to succeed for people

The original topics was a video I posted about competitiveness

You then decided to post something about Meritocracy

I exaplined then to you and asked how did I become successful, coming from poverty

You failed to answer and avoided this

I then said others have and gave examples

You avoided this and failed to answer

You then claimed the Irish cannot suffer discrimination because they are white

I presented historical facts and evidence to prove that was gibberish by you

At every turn you just kept avoiding everything that has been presented to you and refused to answer direct questions

Like i say, you are just someone that has never faced any form of discrimination.

So again I posted what are a number of factors that make people succesful, whether white, black, Asian, male, female, religious, non-religious, straight, homosexual etc.

You failed to even discuss these

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:17 am

Didge wrote:The original topics was a video I posted about competitiveness

And that framed the debate. Since then, you've been flailing about, but you haven't really said anything. The one thing we can all agree on is, meritocracy can and usually is corrupted.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:40 am

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:The original topics was a video I posted about competitiveness

And that framed the debate.  Since then, you've been flailing about, but you haven't really said anything.  The one thing we can all agree on is, meritocracy can and usually is corrupted.

Ohhhhhh I see, so its okay to diverge when you do so then?

The only thing I agree on is, you have no idea what can and does lead to success

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:32 pm

Didge wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9uQQKZotDE

Cool

Jordan Peterson is still a clueless dick...
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:29 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7l-gw9qbGg

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:50 pm

Didge wrote:
Original Quill wrote:

And that framed the debate.  Since then, you've been flailing about, but you haven't really said anything.  The one thing we can all agree on is, meritocracy can and usually is corrupted.

It's right out of the chute: a theory of competition; the answer of corruption. It's not competitive when the race is rigged.

Didge wrote:The only thing I agree on is, you have no idea what can and does lead to success

And didge, it's not about me, so don't assuage your fears by trying to bully me. Get in the fight or STFU!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 06, 2018 7:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Didge wrote:

It's right out of the chute: a theory of competition; the answer of corruption.  It's not competitive when the race is rigged.

Didge wrote:Really, so you say and yet people again are able to hurdle past these barriors when you claim its rigged

You need to get out of the civil rights era and come into the 21st century

And didge, it's not about me, so don't assuage your fears by trying to bully me.  Get in the fight or STFU!

Where did anyone say its about you?

Paranoia me thinks

As to bullying, I do not see mod warning me for bullying do you?

If you feel threatened by me, its more based on the SJW belief system being the problem here

As to you, they are all victims, of their own beliefs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down