NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boris Johnson

4 posters

Go down

Boris Johnson Empty Boris Johnson

Post by Andy Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:38 pm

The serial philanderer, is being divorced for allegedly participating in his hobby of shagging other women.
He has form.
Each to their own, but is his moral compass good enough to become a prime minister?
And how does his best chum Rees-Mogg regard him now after he has acted in a very un Christian like manner?
https://dailym.ai/2NlZFIB
Andy
Andy
Poet Laureate & Traveling Bard of NewsFix

Location : Winning the fight to drain the swamp of far right extremists.

Back to top Go down

Boris Johnson Empty Re: Boris Johnson

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:49 pm

Angry Andy wrote:The serial philanderer, is being divorced for allegedly participating in his hobby of shagging other women.
He has form.
Each to their own, but is his moral compass good enough to become a prime minister?
And how does his best chum Rees-Mogg regard him now after he has acted in a very un Christian like manner?
I doubt Boris will be concerned what he thinks

Boris Johnson BORIS-CONHOME

Number 10 will be spluttering into their cornflakes this morning after seeing the latest ConHome survey. Boris has stormed ahead of all the other contenders with 35% of Tory Party members now backing him to be next PM, ahead of Sajid Javid on 15%. The Mogg is third on 10% while Gove is languishing in fourth with 6%.  Another boost for Boris as he ramps up the pressure on Chequers…

https://order-order.com/2018/09/06/boris-storms-ahead-tory-rivals/

Back to top Go down

Boris Johnson Empty Stalinist Snowflake Owen Jones "Discredited from the Start"

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:52 pm

Guardian columnist Owen Jones has been taking aim once again at the hard left’s public enemy no.1 – a certain T. Blair, natch – using his latest column to decree that “A new party would just be a Blairite tribute act, discredited from the start”. Nothing to do with the rampant entryism and anti-Semitism infesting the once-great Labour Party, of course…

As well as getting a bit too friendly some admittedly pretty unpleasant dictators, also on the charge sheet was today’s revelation that the Tony Blair Institute has been receiving funding from the Saudi Arabian regime. Blair was dismissed as “beholden to the wealthy and powerful, including the headchoppers of Riyadh”.

Let’s hope Owen wasn’t reading, er, the Guardian on March 7th this year, where there were no fewer than three giant adverts paid for by none other than… the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:

Boris Johnson Saudi-guardian-ads-copy

If Blair’s Saudi funding renders his political efforts “discredited from the start”, will Owen start applying the same standards to his own Guardian columns? Of course, the current leader of the Labour Party would never dream of cosying up to murderous dictators or taking funds from repressive regimes either…

https://order-order.com/2018/09/07/owen-jones-discredited-start/

Opps

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:58 pm

You do realise Guido is a Johnson backing blogger?

Of course he will spin the poll.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:00 pm

Angry Andy wrote:You do realise Guido is a Johnson backing blogger?

Of course he will spin the poll.

Come again?

It was a conservative poll mate

https://www.conservativehome.com/thetorydiary/2018/09/our-survey-next-tory-leader-johnson-stretches-his-lead-at-the-top-of-our-table.html

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:17 pm

Angry Andy wrote:The serial philanderer, is being divorced for allegedly participating in his hobby of shagging other women.
He has form.

You do, of course, remember that Corbyn screwed Diane Abbott during the time that he was a married man and then, after being elected as Labour leader, gave the patently untalented and unsuitable woman the job as Shadow Minister to one of the three great offices of state?

Andy, you absolutely reek of hypocrisy.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:25 pm

Fred Moletrousers wrote:
He has form.

You do, of course, remember that Corbyn screwed Diane Abbott during the time that he was a married man and then, after being elected as Labour leader, gave the patently untalented and unsuitable woman the job as Shadow Minister to one of the three great offices of state?

Andy, you absolutely reek of hypocrisy.

Ouch

You forget that he flaunted this to his Labour cronies

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/03/22/revealed-jeremy-corbyn-showed-off-naked-diane-abbott-to-impress/

Seriously what was there to brag about?

I mean think about this

That to be left and hip, you have to sleep with someone of a darker shade of skin

That is not respecting her, but using her, to make out that he is not racist some how. That only left people can have mixed raced relationships. How can he then sit there and claim to actually be open minded when he used her to garner left wing support?

To me that is a form of abuse, racism and he only used her. 

As did he care for her?

He used her like a chess pawn

I never seen anything so appalling in ALL my life. As why brag about it and bring his friends round as if to prove his is not racist?

Many people that love people do not do so based on the colour of their skin and yet he did to try and prove he was left wing

That is dishonesty at its worst

If he truley liked her, he would never have put her through this

Last edited by Didge on Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:31 pm

His dalliance with Abbott took place AFTER his marriage broke up.
Just bit different to fathering children with a lover and shagging all and sundry whilst married.
Little wonder she is divorcing him.
She won't get mad, but she will get rich.
At least Corbyn didn't call black people 'piccaninies with watermelon smiles.
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:33 pm

Angry Andy wrote:His dalliance with Abbott took place AFTER his marriage broke up.
Just bit different to fathering children with a lover and shagging all and sundry whilst married.
Little wonder she is divorcing him.
She won't get mad, but she will get rich.

It took place after his marriage?

How many times have you brought round friends to your bedroom, knowing your wife is naked?

Seriously?

Diane was horrified at this and not even his wife

Maybe you can explain why Corbyn done this?

Does that not reek to you, of Corbyn using her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Andy Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:47 pm

I am amused that you are trying to defend Johnson ( in his case an unfortunate surname) whilst deflecting the story from him to Corbyn. Corbyn had his affair years before he met his present wife.
Boris has shagged untold women and inseminated some DURING his present marriage..
You have yet to answer my question, is this fitting behaviour for a prime minister in waiting, and what does his great supporter Moggy think of it?
Andy
Andy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 07, 2018 9:51 pm

Angry Andy wrote:I am amused that you are trying to defend Johnson ( in his case an unfortunate surname)  whilst deflecting the story from him to Corbyn. Corbyn had his affair years before he met his present wife.
Boris has shagged untold women and inseminated some DURING his present marriage..
You have yet to answer my question, is this fitting behaviour for a prime minister in waiting,  and what does his great supporter Moggy think of it?

Actually I think Boris is an idiot and think like Corbyn they both manipulate people to garner elevation

Hence to me they are both dicks

I mean you have still not answered the question

Who brings their mates round to a conquest they sexually had last night?

An insecure insensitive dick

That is Corbyn

As to Boris or Moggs, I am not a Tory supporter any more and think none of them should lead this country

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Sat Sep 08, 2018 5:02 am

Razz

If Boris is to be compared to Donnie the Dumpster...

Could Nigel Farage be brought in to parallel Steve Bannon's role as a populist propagandist, in a potential Boris Johnson campaign team..

Stir up some support from the Tommys and Smellys of the world.
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:27 am

I'd like to bet that a lot of Politicians, even the top ones, are "having it off" even some Women doing the same. In most cases it made no difference to their political lives .
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fred Moletrousers Sat Sep 08, 2018 10:32 am

nicko wrote:I'd like to bet that a lot of Politicians,  even the top ones, are "having it off" even some Women doing the same. In most cases it made no difference to their political lives .

That's certainly true; my own (female) Tory MP is a case in point.

The main reason why they tend not to attract the same media coverage as Johnson is because, love him or hate him, he is a colourful, larger-than-life character who both courts and attracts publicity.

One of the big dangers for Labour in seeking to capitalise on Johnson's affairs and divorce for political advantage is that they themselves have many skeletons hidden in the cupboard, and Tory Central Office will lose no time in outing and exploiting them once the gloves come off...probably  concentrating on the huge number of seemingly respectable rank-and-file party members and supporters - local councillors, trade union officers and the like - who have convictions such as sexual and even child abuse.

That notorious Labour 25 list (which is almost certainly only the tip of the iceberg) could be a powerful weapon in putting a useful spin on the idea that infidelity, even among the highest in the land, no longer carries the taboos that it once did...but abuse and paedophilia will never be acceptable among the people that really matter - the ordinary voters.
Fred Moletrousers
Fred Moletrousers
MABEL, THE GREAT ZOG

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sat Sep 08, 2018 3:09 pm

Andy prefers to push this "under the carpet".
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down