NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn

+4
eddie
Original Quill
nicko
'Wolfie
8 posters

Go down

Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn Empty Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn

Post by Guest Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:03 am

Amsterdam turns into a 'lawless jungle' after dark with the police powerless to intervene against crime and violence, the city's ombudsman has warned. Around 18 million tourists visit each year - more than the population of the Netherlands - and authorities have been introducing strict penalties for 'public disturbances'.

They claim groups of 'unruly' young men 'frequently from the UK and other parts of the Netherlands' are causing trouble during stag parties and pub crawls, particularly in the Red Light district. Official ombudsman Arre Zuurmond told Dutch paper Trouw problems have increased including illegal car and bike racing and open drug trading.

He said: 'The city centre becomes an urban jungle at night. Criminal money flourishes, there is no authority and the police can no longer handle the situation.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6003191/Amsterdam-turns-lawless-jungle-night-police-powerless.html

Back to top Go down

Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn Empty Re: Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:02 am

Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn 3862633342

What a surprise...   Not !!!

Holland sets up Amsterdam as a more "liberal" tourism hotspot, setting up official "red light district" tourist traps, allied with slackened drug laws and making it more attactive for the sleazebag bottom-feeding elements..

And now they're overrun with oversexed, doped up and frustrated young British thugs partying it up; ( comment removed as inflamatory and unnecessary.........Mod LF.)

Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn 591502950

Last edited by WhoseYourWolfie on Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:54 am; edited 1 time in total
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn Empty Re: Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn

Post by nicko Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:05 pm

Who says it's British thugs ?
More like pissed up Aussie's who can't control their Lager intake Smile
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:56 am

fiesta
Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn 1335987845
Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn 3239900740
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Mon Jul 30, 2018 5:43 am

Glad you recognise the truth !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:29 pm

nicko wrote:Who says it's British thugs ?

"... young men 'frequently from the UK ...' are causing trouble ..."

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:10 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn 3862633342

What a surprise...   Not !!!

Holland sets up Amsterdam as a more "liberal" tourism hotspot, setting up official "red light district" tourist traps, allied with slackened drug laws and making it more attactive for the sleazebag bottom-feeding elements..

And now they're overrun with oversexed, doped up and frustrated young British thugs partying it up; ( comment removed as inflamatory and unnecessary.........Mod LF.)

Amsterdam 'turns into a 'lawless jungle' at night' and police are 'powerless to stop crime and violence', authorities warn 591502950

From the article:

They claim groups of 'unruly' young men 'frequently from the UK and other parts of the Netherlands'...

At least if you’re going to pick on a nationality then be fair about it Wolfie.
How about trying that out? See how it fits.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Mon Jul 30, 2018 8:11 pm

nicko wrote:Who says it's British thugs ?
More like pissed up Aussie's who can't control their Lager intake Smile

British youngsters cause trouble abroad, a lot. Fact.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:22 am

I agree, but certain Aussie's love to diss the British every chance they get !
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:39 am

nicko wrote:I agree, but certain Aussie's love to diss the British every chance they get !

any Aussie that's a real Aussie  G'Day
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:09 am

When I was ten my parents emigrated to Australia.
At eighteen I joined the Australian Regiment and did two tours of Nam, I fought with Aussie's who were the "Salt of the Earth",I imagine, I hope, their Children are as good as they were, are they ?
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:37 pm

nicko wrote:When I was ten my parents emigrated to Australia.
At eighteen I joined the Australian Regiment and did two tours of Nam, I fought with Aussie's who were the "Salt of the Earth",I imagine, I hope, their Children are as good as they were,   are they ?

I'm sure they are, nicko.

I'm sure they are.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by veya_victaous Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:44 pm

Ben Mothafuckin' Reilly wrote:
nicko wrote:When I was ten my parents emigrated to Australia.
At eighteen I joined the Australian Regiment and did two tours of Nam, I fought with Aussie's who were the "Salt of the Earth",I imagine, I hope, their Children are as good as they were,   are they ?

I'm sure they are, nicko.

I'm sure they are.

and of course they'll diss the British every Chance they get  Wink
veya_victaous
veya_victaous
The Mod Loki, Minister of Chaos & Candy, Emperor of the Southern Realms, Captain Kangaroo

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:54 pm

Well my grandson has just come back from a few days in Amsterdam.I asked him tonight if he had seen any trouble, he had not. He said that unlike cities like Manchester and even York, he, his girlfriend, and their friends felt totally safe at night, it was busy and bustling, none of them saw any bad behaviour.

The news story was being talked about there....the locals thought it was rubbish.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:12 pm

Syl wrote:Well my grandson has just come back from a few days in Amsterdam.I asked him tonight if he had seen any trouble, he had not. He said that unlike cities like Manchester and even York, he, his girlfriend, and their friends felt totally safe at night, it was busy and bustling, none of them saw any bad behaviour.

The news story was being talked about there....the locals thought it was rubbish.

Syl, get real, m'love.  Do you think the kid is going to regale you with stories about the many joints he smoked, lines he sniffed and the cherries he popped?

You are 'Granny"...apple tarts, little Pekingese dogs and that ancient perfume aroma. Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Wed Aug 01, 2018 4:25 pm

Original Quill wrote:
Syl wrote:Well my grandson has just come back from a few days in Amsterdam.I asked him tonight if he had seen any trouble, he had not. He said that unlike cities like Manchester and even York, he, his girlfriend, and their friends felt totally safe at night, it was busy and bustling, none of them saw any bad behaviour.

Syl, get real, m'love.  Do you think the kid is going to regale you with stories about the many joints he smoked, lines he sniffed and the cherries he popped?

You are 'Granny"...apple tarts, little Pekingese dogs and that ancient perfume aroma. Razz

Hahaha Quill, believe me I am not one of those 'Grannies' you describe, me and he have a great open and honest relationship, we always have had.
He doesn't smoke joints (he hates smoking) but he visited a few cafe's and sampled a few hash cakes, just as he did when he visited previously. He went with his girlfriend of 3 years, so he wasn't responsible for any random cherries to be popped (as you so quaintly put it) either. Cool

By the way, I cant bake, dont own a dog, and always wear Chanel No5. Wink
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Wed Aug 01, 2018 5:33 pm

Syl, I know you're not. But I couldn't resist. Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Wed Aug 01, 2018 8:44 pm

Original Quill wrote:Syl, I know you're not.  But I couldn't resist. Laughing

You didn’t mention her knitted cardigans and pearls. affraid
eddie
eddie

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:56 pm

eddie wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Syl, I know you're not.  But I couldn't resist. Laughing

You didn’t mention her knitted cardigans and pearls. affraid

She' makes her own frocks too, out of old curtains. I know it to be true coz I read it on the internet.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Ben Reilly Wed Aug 01, 2018 10:46 pm

You know, Americans visiting Europe are often horrible. And the world's worst for doing it in America are the Germans, oddly enough.
Ben Reilly
Ben Reilly
King of Texas. Gigantic Killer Robot. Robin Hood of Epping Forest. Fifty Shades of Cray.

http://www.newsfixboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down