NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Words fail.

3 posters

Go down

Words fail. Empty Words fail.

Post by Syl Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:54 pm

Hopefully she will be put away for life, along with the men she sent the videos to.
How can a mother use her kids in this way just to get the attention of perverts?

"A mother who filmed herself sexually assaulting her three young children sent the videos to paedophiles in the hopes they would fall in love with her, a court has heard.
The mother, who is from the Hunter region and cannot be named as it would identify her children, pleaded guilty to seven counts of aggravated sexual intercourse with a person under the age of 10, The Newcastle Herald reported.
Each count carries a maximum penalty of life in jail."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5973967/New-South-Wales-mother-three-filmed-sexually-abusing-sent-videos-paedophiles.html
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Words fail. Empty Re: Words fail.

Post by magica Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:30 pm

Disgusting bitch.

Hope she gets life, never to come out.

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:40 pm

Unbelievable that a mother could use her own flesh and blood in the most disgusting way to attract other paedophiles.

Whilst I was reading the news about her, other links came up, one was the video that had caught out a mother who was physically abusing her baby twin girls.
The violence she used towards these tiny kids was utterly sickening, slapping and choking them.
Do you ever wish you could unsee something? Crying or Very sad
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:26 pm

Yes I do Syl, many times.

Once that image is in your head its hard to let go of it.

magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:34 pm

There is so much I wish I could unsee. Most of the time I can leave it at the back of my mind but every now and again things I've seen just force their way to the front.
I don't really get why humans can be so incredible and build fantastic buildings, write incredible music that will move you beyond expectation, do heroic things, be basically kind and then do some of the most horrific things to each other and other species. I expect there's some psychoanalysis stuff to explain it but I just don't get it. I know things are done for gain and greed but that doesn't explain much.
Why did she even think a peado would fall for her - she's too old even if she did this and promised him much in the same vein or access to her kids.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:48 pm

Syl wrote:Unbelievable that a mother could use her own flesh and blood in the most disgusting way to attract other paedophiles.

Whilst I was reading the news about her, other links came up, one was the video that had caught out a mother who was physically abusing her baby twin girls.
The violence she used towards these tiny kids was utterly sickening, slapping and choking them.

God help me, Syl. I saw that one too and I can still hear their cries

Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:02 pm

I dont think people really truely grasp the situation about people that abuse sexually children.

This is no lie.

I know someone, who fell for someone and who came to me about why his stories did not add up. Long story short. She had many of her friends say to her, he did not seem right and how many of his stories did not add up. He is 28, and good looking.

She is 45, desperate to be in love, insecure and so infear, she will end up alone. She came to me as a friend and asked me what I thought. He had told her stories about how he had been wronged about sleeping with a 17 year old and been wrongly charged.

She believed him

She said to me, she had looked up his name and never found any stories

I asked for the name and whenm she gave me this, I looked up on the wbesite Ukpaedos and low and behold. He had been convicted of gromming girls online. Two girls, one 12 and the other 14. Both are in the press and he had changed his name. I advised he was using her to look and act normal and in reality grooming her. She did not want to believe this

She was stunned, angry, as you might expect, but because he had groomed her. She started to question his criminal convictions. She is insecure and a classic case of vunerable to affection. I helped her through this where both her sisters disowned her over this originally. As they were horrified and made them see sense, that she was also groomed.

Now I left this as it was, helping her get back with her family and a year later, I bumped into my friend. She flat out accused me of dobbing this person to the police, as he is now back in jail.

I was stunned

I mean seriously, the man must have broken his bail conditions, after being in jail, but he had so groomed her. She believed, the person that helped her through this must have had him placed in jail.

I had to do a double take

She has a 7 year old daughter and an 18 year old son and a 22 year old daughter.

I would have dobbed him in a second, if a I met him. I never did. Anyway, yet she was so groomed, she attacks the very people that were helping here. The fact is he again was caught out. Yet she bought again into his lies

This man had so badly groomed her. He had convinced her to believe he was innocent. That the women he sexually abused were not 12 and 14 but 17 and 18. She then claimed that I must have found out he had two phones. Which she claimed, was why he went back to jail.

I had to point out to her, having two phones is not a breach of bail condition

Its not just the children that they groom, but the adults.

I say this to help people understand how much of a control they have on people. I mean she was so annoyed he was back in jail. Even though I had nothing to do with that, though wish I did. She was so in awe of his affection, never understanding he was using her and she still thinks to this day he is innocent. Based on the lies he has fed her. Even though his cases are public and the trial transcripts

Love is blind, but when played on insecure older women?

Its shocking

She is now been disowned by both her sisters, because she is so controlled by this paedo in prison and all because he shows affection to her.

Last edited by Didge on Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:06 pm

Didge wrote:I dont think people really truely grasp the situation about people that abuse sexually children.

This is no lie.

I know someone, who fell for someone and who came to me about why his stories did not add up. Long story short. She had many of her friends say to her, he did not seem right and how many of his stories did not add up. He is 28, and good looking.

She is 45, desperate to be in love, insecure and so infear, she will end up alone. She came to me as a friend and asked me what I thought. He had told her stories about how he had been wronged about sleeping with a 17 year old and been wrongly charged.

She believed him

I asked for the name and whenm she gave me this, I looked up on the wbesite Ukpaedos and low and behold. He had been convicted of gromming girls online. Two girls, one 12 and the other 14. Both are in the press and he had changed his name. I advised he was using her to look and act normal and in reality grooming her. She did not want to believe this

She was stunned, angry, as you might expect, but because he had groomed her. She started to question his criminal convictions. She is insecure and a classic case of vunerable to affection. I helped her through this where both her sisters disowned her over this originally. As they were horrified and made them see sense, that she was also groomed.

Now I left this as it was and a year later, I bumped into my friend. She flat out accused me of dobbing this person to the police, as he is now back in jail.

I was stunned

I mean seriously, the man must have broken his bail conditions, after being in jail, but he had so groomed her. She believed, the person that helped her through this must have had him placed in jail.

She has a 7 year old daughter and an 18 year old son and a 22 year old daughter

This man had so badly groomed her. He had convinced her to believe he was innocent. That the women he sexually abused were not 12 and 14 but 17 and 18. She then claimed that I must have found out he had two phones. Which she claimed, was why he went back to jail.

I say this to help people understand how much of a control they have on people. I mean she was so annoyed he was back in jail. Even though I had nothing to do with that, though wish I did. She was so in awe of his affection, never understanding he was using her and she still thinks to this day he is innocent. Based on the lies he has fed her. Even though his cases are public and the trial transcripts

Its shocking

She is now been disowned by both her sisters, because she is so controlled by this paedo in prison and all because he shows affection to her.

some people you just cant help, didge.

I can only say well done for being a true friend and trying to help but as judge judy always says

''no good deed ever goes unpunished''

you have to just accept it and move on xx

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:11 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:I dont think people really truely grasp the situation about people that abuse sexually children.

This is no lie.

She believed him

Now I left this as it was and a year later, I bumped into my friend. She flat out accused me of dobbing this person to the police, as he is now back in jail.

I was stunned

She has a 7 year old daughter and an 18 year old son and a 22 year old daughter

Its shocking

I can only say well done for being a true friend and trying to help but as judge judy always says

I know gelico, but to see someone you care for, be so blind

Its heartbreaking and scary, as she has a young daughter

That is what I am fearful of the most

As she woiuld be blind to this, as she is so insecure

x

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

x

you know what didge, when he comes out, if he goes back to her I would tell the police and social services for the sake of that child. After all, she's already blamed you for not doing it

Back to top Go down

Post by Vintage Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:19 pm

I suppose desperately lonely people are fairly easy to dupe, all most of us want is someone to love us, or just care enough, warts and all and just be there to emotionally hold our hands. Life is pretty poor if you don't have that and I think its becoming increasingly so that people are lonely and adrift.
We no longer live in extended families where you can feel useful and wanted even if 'the one' doesn't turn up, you still had a role and were enveloped in the love of the family. The romantic ideal of films is few and far between I think, love and kindness is right next to you if you look of course there is the mind blowing romantism on occassions but it seems at least for many in days gone by love was something that grew as it was nurtured after the initial attraction.

Vintage
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:23 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

x

you know what didge, when he comes out, if he goes back to her I would tell the police and social services for the sake of that child.  After all, she's already blamed you for not doing it

Well she would have to meet him in secret

Which he must have done before, which is why she became suspcious in the fist place....Long story

She is desperate for love sadly and will settle at any effection

She has now lost her family. They were understanding before, but rightly fear for their own kids

Gelico, they groom not just the kids but adults. I would not have believed it, until I saw it

When I tried to reason, she got so defensive and backed everything he told her

Its sad to watch, but I wont give up on anyone

That is who I am and I defeninately wont allow her 7 year old daughter to become a victim

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:32 pm

Didge wrote:
gelico wrote:

you know what didge, when he comes out, if he goes back to her I would tell the police and social services for the sake of that child.  After all, she's already blamed you for not doing it

Gelico, they groom not just the kids but adults. I would not have believed it, until I saw it

when people are vulnerable didge they can get influence in all sorts of ways

well, it's admirable but to be fair, if her own sisters can't make her see sense then i have little hope for you, sorry to sound so negative

That is who I am and I defeninately wont allow her 7 year old daughter to become a victim

rightly so. but if the mother decides to meet in secret and he gets hold of her daughter you wont know will you. perhaps it might be a good idea to let social services know that she is potentially in danger in the future and give them the run down on what's happened. at least you will be assured that you have done everything you possibly can to protect the 7 year old - good for you

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:36 pm

Vintage wrote:I suppose desperately lonely people are fairly easy to dupe, all most of us want is someone to love us, or just care enough, warts and all and just be there to emotionally hold our hands. Life is pretty poor if you don't have that and I think its becoming increasingly so that people are lonely and adrift.
We no longer live in extended families where you can feel useful and wanted even if 'the one' doesn't turn up, you still had a role and were enveloped in the love of the family. The romantic ideal of films is few and far between I think, love and kindness is right next to you if you look of course there is the mind blowing romantism on occassions but it seems at least for many in days gone by love was something that grew as it was nurtured after the initial attraction.

100% agree 

+1

You know when love when it is sitting blatantly in front of you

Its real

It has no boundaries

Its based on mutual respect and love

So its never gone and why on that I would never agree, though in part for many it has

For example. When I hear stories about Gelico's love.

Then you understand true love

I laugh with her, when she tells such wonderful stories from the past.

It brings them back to life

That is why I hold her in the highest regard

She has lived true love and I dont think may people do, because the most funniest things she retells. Are the personal attributes and that nobody knows about us. For good or bad. Gelico brings ber husband to life every time she talks about him to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:44 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

when people are vulnerable didge they can get influence in all sorts of ways

well, it's admirable but to be fair, if her own sisters can't make her see sense then i have little hope for you, sorry to sound so negative

rightly so.  but  if the mother decides to meet in secret and he gets hold of her daughter you wont know will you. perhaps it might be a good idea to let social services know that she is potentially in danger in the future and give them the run down on what's happened.  at least you will be assured that you have done everything you possibly can to protect the 7 year old - good for you

Of course I would let them know Gelico, but I not going to give up on her

Though I will always place her 7 year old before either of them

I have no issue about that. She counts first and foremost here

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:51 pm

Didge wrote:
Vintage wrote:I suppose desperately lonely people are fairly easy to dupe, all most of us want is someone to love us, or just care enough, warts and all and just be there to emotionally hold our hands. Life is pretty poor if you don't have that and I think its becoming increasingly so that people are lonely and adrift.

She has lived true love and I dont think may people do, because the most funniest things she retells. Are the personal attributes and that nobody knows about us. For good or bad. Gelico brings ber husband to life every time she talks about him to me.

what a beautiful thing to say. thank you

seems to have set off some kind of allergy - my eyes are watering quite badly

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:02 pm

gelico wrote:
Didge wrote:

what a beautiful thing to say.  thank you

seems to have set off some kind of allergy - my eyes are watering quite badly

You are welcome, but its very true

You relay stories, its as if he is there right next to you

I love that

To me you can bitch and take the piss about your experinces together and still make it seem like its not the film the Notebook, but real.

Like its not a story, and yet with every word, I can picture you both together in every story

I love that gelico

Its magical

You have the gift to actually bring back the essence of someone to life

I am in awe

x

You should defo write a book hun of your life together

I think it would be awesome

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:06 am

magica wrote:Yes I do Syl, many times.

Once that image is in your head its hard to let go of it.

Its true Mags......I dont understand how some people can seek out horrible vids and youtubes, sadly sometimes on the internet you come across something without looking....then it's too late.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:07 am

gelico wrote:
Syl wrote:Unbelievable that a mother could use her own flesh and blood in the most disgusting way to attract other paedophiles.

God help me, Syl.  I saw that one too and I can still hear their cries

Sad
It was truly disturbing, I could cry now just thinking about it.
I hope those little girls are safe and happy now.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down