NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wildlife expert Tim Faulkner reveals his favourite Aussie adventures for your next trip down under

Go down

Wildlife expert Tim Faulkner reveals his favourite Aussie adventures for your next trip down under Empty Wildlife expert Tim Faulkner reveals his favourite Aussie adventures for your next trip down under

Post by Guest Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:39 pm

Wildlife expert Tim Faulkner reveals his favourite Aussie adventures for your next trip down under Tim-faulkner-holding-tasmanian-devil

Unique wildlife: Tim Faulkner holding a Tasmanian devil CREDIT: GETTY

Conservationist Tim Faulkner shares his wildlife recommendations for your next visit to Australia

If you like wildlife you have to go to Tasmania, which was cut off from the mainland about 12,000 years ago. It has developed unique wildlife; we’re talking Tasmanian devils. My favourite place is the South West Wilderness region, which is rugged and remote but surprisingly reachable.

I took my seven-year-old son recently; it was his first overnight bushwalk and the little champion walked more than five miles on the first day. We went to see Tasmanian devils – and see them we did – but we also saw the aurora australis: the Southern Lights. It was really special.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/plan-your-australian-holiday/must-see-wildlife/?utm_campaign=tmgspk_plr_2043_AqRK2fv8kXmY&plr=1&utm_content=2043&utm_source=tmgspk&WT.mc_id=tmgspk_plr_2043_AqRK2fv8kXmY&utm_medium=plr

Back to top Go down

Wildlife expert Tim Faulkner reveals his favourite Aussie adventures for your next trip down under Empty Re: Wildlife expert Tim Faulkner reveals his favourite Aussie adventures for your next trip down under

Post by 'Wolfie Sun Jul 01, 2018 11:40 am

G'Day

Somersby (: the Australian Reptile Park..) is about 50 minutes drive south from here, give or take...

Barrington Tops (: the site for the 'Devils' Ark' project..) is around an hour to an-hour-and a-half's drive north-west, depending which way you go..
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Wildlife expert Tim Faulkner reveals his favourite Aussie adventures for your next trip down under Empty Re: Wildlife expert Tim Faulkner reveals his favourite Aussie adventures for your next trip down under

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2018 12:01 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:G'Day

Somersby (: the Australian Reptile Park..) is about 50 minutes drive south from here, give or take...

Barrington Tops (: the site for the 'Devils' Ark' project..) is around an hour to an-hour-and a-half's drive north-west, depending which way you go..

Why can you not be like this all the time here?

You post something interesting and not attacking other posters

I would love to learn more, as I would very much like to visit Australia one day

I know little about this vast continent and would love to learn more Wolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down