NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

***Two More Coronation Street Stars Investigated Over Abuse***

3 posters

Go down

***Two More Coronation Street Stars Investigated Over Abuse*** Empty ***Two More Coronation Street Stars Investigated Over Abuse***

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:24 pm

13th February 2014

Investigated for seven months by police - not named and no charges.  This is how it should be done!

Staffordshire Police have dropped a child sex abuse investigation into two further Coronation Street actors after they were unable to trace the alleged victims.

The men, who have not been identified, were investigated for seven months over claims they had abused two young girls in a hotel room in 2008.

The news comes just a week after Coronation Street veteran Bill Roache, 81, was cleared of raping teenage girls, and only a few months after co-star Michael Le Vell, 49, was acquitted of sexual offences against a teenager.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558351/Two-Coronation-Street-stars-cleared-child-sex-abuse-claims.html#ixzz2tDDLlae5
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

***Two More Coronation Street Stars Investigated Over Abuse*** Empty Re: ***Two More Coronation Street Stars Investigated Over Abuse***

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Greater Manchester Police originally launched an investigation into the two unidentified men after a third party alleged they had sexually abused two young girls in a hotel room in Staffordshire years ago.

A man came forward to claim he had seen two actors from the ITV1 soap in a bed at 7am with two girls aged between ten and 12.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2558351/Two-Coronation-Street-stars-cleared-child-sex-abuse-claims.html#ixzz2tDHAyelX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Back to top Go down

***Two More Coronation Street Stars Investigated Over Abuse*** Empty Re: ***Two More Coronation Street Stars Investigated Over Abuse***

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:40 pm

It seems our police will go to any lengths to persecute "famous men".

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:52 pm

But will most definitely not investigate if groups of asians are involved...

Thank god the Conservatives got in or those poor white girls would have gone unheard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:52 pm

the whole thing has more than gone off the rails, it has made any real victim look stupid..

Back to top Go down

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:55 pm

I was reading about Freddie Star. His life must be a misery. The police have said we will prosecute then we wont then they will and again they wont and now they have started on him again. I think this is very definitely a witch hunt.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:00 pm

labour revival wrote:I was reading about Freddie Star. His life must be a misery. The police have said we will prosecute then we wont then they will and again they wont and now they have started on him again. I think this is very definitely a witch hunt.

I wonder if all this extra rubbish is to muddy the waters confuse the public so some of the bigger figures don't get dragged in to it...

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by labour revival Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:27 pm

Beekeeper wrote:Surprised  

B'gad and b'gorah !!!

Next thing y'all know, Scotland Yard will be dragging in "Bill and Ben", "Basil Brush" and the full cast of "The Magic Roundabout" for questioning..

flower flower ::-3:: ::happ:: 

::rfth:: 

Zebedee was always telling Florence it was time for bed. Very suspect.

I still can't quit get over Rolf Harris. Two little Boys will never have the same effect.

labour revival
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:37 pm

heavenly father wrote:
labour revival wrote:I was reading about Freddie Star. His life must be a misery. The police have said we will prosecute then we wont then they will and again they wont and now they have started on him again. I think this is very definitely a witch hunt.

I wonder if all this extra rubbish is to muddy the waters confuse the public so some of the bigger figures don't get dragged in to it...

I think you might be right HF, I certainly think there are some top people being protected....
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Bumped for others to see - topical because of DLT.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down