NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you think will kill Tina in Coronation Street?

3 posters

Go down

Who do you think will kill Tina in Coronation Street? Empty Who do you think will kill Tina in Coronation Street?

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 27, 2014 6:58 pm

I do apologise for such a banal thread but I cannot be the only person who watches this nonsense and is genuinely curious who murders Tina  Embarassed 

I think it will be Peter himself.

Please tell me I am not alone in watching this highly intelligent informative programme  lol! 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will kill Tina in Coronation Street? Empty Re: Who do you think will kill Tina in Coronation Street?

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:02 pm

I know Peter's leaving the show, but it seems to obvious to be him. They've made four endings with four suspects, Peter, Carla, her brother and his girlfriend, can't remember their names.

If I didn't know it was one of those four I would have gone for the bloke who sells the dodgy gear to Carla's brother, I saw a scene where Tina threatened to tell everyone about it.

I know it's cheesy but I actually like Coronation Street, less miserable than Eastenders.

Back to top Go down

Who do you think will kill Tina in Coronation Street? Empty Re: Who do you think will kill Tina in Coronation Street?

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:12 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:I do apologise for such a banal thread but I cannot be the only person who watches this nonsense and is genuinely curious who murders Tina  Embarassed 

Please tell me I am not alone in watching this highly intelligent informative programme  lol! 

Sorry Fluffy Who do you think will kill Tina in Coronation Street? Tumble10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:15 pm

feelthelove wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:I do apologise for such a banal thread but I cannot be the only person who watches this nonsense and is genuinely curious who murders Tina  Embarassed 

Nothing wrong with a bit of light-hearted escapism to get away from the heavy stuff!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 27, 2014 7:26 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Nothing wrong with a bit of light-hearted escapism to get away from the heavy stuff!  

Absolutely Tess, gave up on the soaps at least 10 years ago though.  It takes commitment to keep up and I get distracted.  When I realised I'd got months worth of Casualty and Holby on my planner I deleted them all.  The only real soap I kept up with was Eastenders and I gave that up before that.  

No so much about the content tbh, just having the time and/or choosing to spend the time watching the programmes Who do you think will kill Tina in Coronation Street? Smiley10

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 27, 2014 7:37 pm

Tesstacious wrote:I know Peter's leaving the show, but it seems to obvious to be him.  They've made four endings with four suspects, Peter, Carla, her brother and his girlfriend, can't remember their names.  

If I didn't know it was one of those four I would have gone for the bloke who sells the dodgy gear to Carla's brother, I saw a scene where Tina threatened to tell everyone about it.  

I know it's cheesy but I actually like Coronation Street, less miserable than Eastenders.

So do I !

Its the only soap I watch,I do enjoy it  Embarassed 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 27, 2014 7:39 pm

Maybe Andy watches it  ::D:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 27, 2014 7:49 pm

I love Corrie. Poor Tina is just a terrible character now - is the actress sick of her? All she does is take breaks at the pub and tell Peter that they need to talk.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 27, 2014 7:58 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:I love Corrie. Poor Tina is just a terrible character now - is the actress sick of her? All she does is take breaks at the pub and tell Peter that they need to talk.

Yes,I think the actress has had enough and wanted to move on.

Its not realistic that Tina would have an affair with Peter either ,although I think Peter is rather dishy  Razz 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 27, 2014 8:00 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:I love Corrie. Poor Tina is just a terrible character now - is the actress sick of her? All she does is take breaks at the pub and tell Peter that they need to talk.

Its not realistic that Tina would have an affair with Peter either ,although I think Peter is rather dishy   Razz 

It's as if they suddenly just thought of it one day. Mind you, Carla pinched him off Leanne, so she can't really complain.  Razz 

Remember Graeme? He was supposed to be the love of Tina's life, but he went off with Xin - Tina's mate. I liked that storyline.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Its not realistic that Tina would have an affair with Peter either ,although I think Peter is rather dishy   Razz 

It's as if they suddenly just thought of it one day. Mind you, Carla pinched him off Leanne, so she can't really complain.  Razz 

Remember Graeme? He was supposed to be the love of Tina's life, but he went off with Xin - Tina's mate. I liked that storyline.

Aye,I remember Grahame! I liked him.

Do you not think Peter is dishy?
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Tue May 27, 2014 8:06 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Raggamuffin wrote:

Sort of, although he looks a bit short. He has nice eyes though.  Razz 

The worst boyfriend Tina had was Tommy. He came to the street as a bit of a bad boy and ended up being a complete wuss.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 27, 2014 8:09 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

Sort of, although he looks a bit short. He has nice eyes though.  Razz 

The worst boyfriend Tina had was Tommy. He came to the street as a bit of a bad boy and ended up being a complete wuss.

Well,he had to leave due to what he got up to in RL,he made misogynistic homophobic rap music.

I have never wondered about Peter's height. Everyone finds out tonight r.e the affair  ::cheerlead:: 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Tue May 27, 2014 10:31 pm

NOBODY PANIC

THE TRUTH HAD BEEN REVEALED IT WAS ROB! Shocked 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Eilzel Wed May 28, 2014 1:47 pm

Tesstacious wrote:
feelthelove wrote:

Light hearted escapism is Britain's Got Talent or Qi (and the diverse range of shows that lie between those two extremes!)- soap operas seem to exist solely to give the impression life is one miserable episode after another  Laughing 
Eilzel
Eilzel
Speaker of the House

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed May 28, 2014 4:14 pm

Eilzel wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:

Light hearted escapism is Britain's Got Talent or Qi (and the diverse range of shows that lie between those two extremes!)- soap operas seem to exist solely to give the impression life is one miserable episode after another  Laughing 

I refuse to watch commercial rubbish like Britain's Got Talent but Coronation Street is my one guilty pleasure. Razz 

Q.I is brill but I will watch anything with Stephen Fry in,I like Louis Theroux alot aswell .His documentaries can be harrowing but I think he is an excellent interviewer.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 4:35 pm

I fink Ian fae Eastenders whit did it!!!

Innit!!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed May 28, 2014 4:52 pm

Joy Division wrote:I fink Ian fae Eastenders whit did it!!!

Innit!!!! Laughing 

I don't watch Eastenders...

i think it was Max  Razz 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Wed May 28, 2014 6:36 pm

I haven't watched it yet - too busy. Can't wait to see it though.  cheers 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 6:51 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Joy Division wrote:I fink Ian fae Eastenders whit did it!!!

Innit!!!! Laughing 

i think it was Max  Razz 

..yeah ..let's fcuking blame him!!! Laughing 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 7:50 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Tesstacious wrote:I know Peter's leaving the show, but it seems to obvious to be him.  They've made four endings with four suspects, Peter, Carla, her brother and his girlfriend, can't remember their names.  

So do I !

Corrie is the best EE too miserable haven't watched for years .

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed May 28, 2014 9:37 pm

Joy Division wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

i think it was Max  Razz 

..yeah ..let's fcuking blame him!!! Laughing 

He has that sort of look to him ..! Basketball 
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed May 28, 2014 9:38 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

So do I !

Can you believe Rob killed Tina..AGAIN! ::ftlcheer::  Didn't see that coming!
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 28, 2014 10:09 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I know i wanted it to be an accident, but more to the point how the hell would someone survive that fall and not die ?

I heard that Peter gets framed for it , but he is leaving the soap i heard also .
I don't know why they are killing Tina off they could have left the door open .

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Wed May 28, 2014 10:15 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

I know i wanted it to be an accident, but more to the point how the hell would someone survive that fall and not die ?

I heard that Peter gets framed for it , but he is leaving the soap i heard also .
I don't know why they are killing  Tina off they could have left the door open .

She wouldn't have been able to get up the way she did,that's for sure!

I don't think the actress wanted to return,she had had enough.
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:30 am

FluffyBunny wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:

I don't know why they are killing  Tina off they could have left the door open .

She wouldn't have been able to get up the way she did,that's for sure!

I don't think the actress wanted to return,she had had enough.
No, actually I read that she wanted to leave to do other things, but was disappointed that they killed her off and didn't leave it open for her to return. That'll teach her! So many of these soap queens think they're too good for the show and will go on to do great things, then are never heard of again. "Angie" is a good example....

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:31 am

maybe so , but what a waste in my opinion she could have had so many good storylines , but the one with Peter was stupid but i guess the writers needed to act quick so she could move on and Peter is leaving too isn't he ?

Carla loses the baby which is sad she would make a good mum lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Thu May 29, 2014 8:37 am

I'm really trying to avoid this thread because I haven't watched it yet, but I keep clicking on it.  Laughing 
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 8:44 am

Raggamuffin wrote:I'm really trying to avoid this thread because I haven't watched it yet, but I keep clicking on it.  Laughing 

wow how have you avoided what was said already ? My curiosity would get the better of me and i would have to read it ha ha .

You can watch it on itvplayer and catch up you know  Smile 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu May 29, 2014 1:46 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:maybe so , but what a waste in my opinion she could have had so many good storylines , but the one with Peter was stupid but i guess the writers needed to act quick so she could move on and Peter is leaving too isn't he ?

Oh my days that's awful! Poor Carla!

(note to self,it isn't real,it isn't real  lol! )
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 29, 2014 4:28 pm

FluffyBunny wrote:
Vicar of Dibley wrote:maybe so , but what a waste in my opinion she could have had so many good storylines , but the one with Peter was stupid but i guess the writers needed to act quick so she could move on and Peter is leaving too isn't he ?

i know but its something to gossip about isn't it ?  lol! 

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluffyx Thu May 29, 2014 6:59 pm

Vicar of Dibley wrote:
FluffyBunny wrote:

i know but its something to gossip about isn't it ?  lol! 

Aye and I enjoy it  Razz
Fluffyx
Fluffyx
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down