NewsFix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser

+6
Victorismyhero
Tommy Monk
Original Quill
Syl
HoratioTarr
Raggamuffin
10 posters

Go down

Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser   Empty Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2018 11:06 am

Overweight workers should be allowed to start work later to avoid the rush hour crush, a government adviser suggests. Letting obese staff who feel anxious about travelling on public transport arrive an hour later, or work from home, would help their mental health, an employment expert said. Stephen Bevan, of the Institute for Employment Studies, said obesity should be treated in the same way as other health conditions.

He is calling for it to become a ‘protected characteristic’ such as age or gender to stop workplace discrimination. But critics said taking special measures was actively encouraging people to be overweight. At the world’s biggest obesity conference in Vienna, Mr Bevan told scientists that employers needed to be more sympathetic.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-5773201/Obese-staff-feel-anxious-public-transport-allowed-start-work-late.html#ixzz5GbJrJrx5 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Beggars belief and does nothing to tackle obesity itself.

Back to top Go down

Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser   Empty Re: Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 26, 2018 11:08 am

Couldn't they just lose weight?
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser   Empty Re: Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser

Post by Raggamuffin Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 am

In the comments below the article. Laughing

Fat people should go to the gym for an hour before they are due to start work
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2018 11:14 am

Raggamuffin wrote:In the comments below the article.  Laughing

lol!

+1

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat May 26, 2018 11:46 am

I can't believe the amount of people who promote obesity as normal and something that should be pitied and pandered to. Gluttony to the degree that you can barely walk is disgusting. Particularly if you're young. There's no excuse for it. Walk more. Get to the gym. Eat less crap. You are what you eat.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 26, 2018 11:47 am

Maybe if they are allowed to start work an hour later they should work through their lunchtime break, they would be making up the lost hour and also not have time to eat.
Win win.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by HoratioTarr Sat May 26, 2018 11:55 am

Syl wrote:Maybe if they are allowed to start work an hour later they should work through their lunchtime break, they would be making up the lost hour and also not have time to eat.
Win win.

The health risk implications are endless. It's all very well imposing a sugar tax and daft schemes like that, it won't stop people overeating and eating their favourite junk foods. The only winner there is whoever rakes in the extra tax money. The amount of young girls you see these days wobbling around with massive guts and thunder thighs and you can see them struggling to walk. I'd be in despair if that was my child.

It's no good stroking their egos and pretending it's OK to be morbidly fat.
HoratioTarr
HoratioTarr
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sat May 26, 2018 5:03 pm

Sooo...is this the reason why Donald Trump misses so much work, and spends all his time on the golf course?

Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser   C6QhYxPU8AQJa-Q

Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser   Not_trump_golfing_fauxtography_fb

Better working conditions for the wealthy.  Razz

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sat May 26, 2018 6:23 pm

Are those pics even real???

If so... why are the bottom two pics exactly the same... except for left pic has white hat and a cigarette...!?

What a load of bollocks from quill as usual!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2018 9:50 pm

Tommy Monk wrote:Are those pics even real???

If so... why are the bottom two pics exactly the same... except for left pic has white hat and a cigarette...!?

lol!

Here we go again, we are exposed to the ratshit bullshit Tommy train

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sat May 26, 2018 11:44 pm

I have to say, in this instance those pictures are dodgy...you can even see in the Right hand one the poor attempt to shade out the white balls visible in the left hand one...for once I think Tommy is right .....
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero
INTERNAL SECURITY DIRECTOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 26, 2018 11:48 pm

lol!

Trumps face appears to have been superimposed on the bottom pic, even I could spot that and Im not very good at spotting fakes.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2018 11:50 pm

Lord Foul wrote:I have to say, in this instance those pictures are dodgy...you can even see in the Right hand one the poor attempt to shade out the white balls visible in the left hand one...for once I think Tommy is right .....

Is this based on evidence or your susceptiablity to persuasive bullshit mate ?

Who cares if its doctored, as that is not even the point of the pictures, is it?

The reality is, you are second gusssing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2018 11:54 pm

Syl wrote:

lol!

Trumps face appears to have been superimposed on the bottom pic, even I could spot that and Im not very good at spotting fakes.

Never looked in the mirror then?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sat May 26, 2018 11:56 pm

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:

Still trawling round looking for trouble ?
Leave me out.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 26, 2018 11:58 pm

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Leave me out.

What is wrong with what I said?
We are all bad people. We in the main, care geographically about people

Is that trouble Syl?

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 27, 2018 12:00 am

Look at the 2 pics at the bottom...!!!

lol!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2018 12:02 am

Tommy Monk wrote:
Look at the 2 pics at the bottom...!!!

lol!

Who even cares about them?

Do you?

Seriously?

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun May 27, 2018 12:03 am

Didge wrote:
Syl wrote:
Leave me out.

Is that trouble Syl?
No, you were calling me a fake, last week I was a liar.
I am neither, and your constant quest to drag people into fights is getting really tiresome.

Have you not noticed that when you are on a roll most people log off?
I have no wish to keep crossing swords with you Didge.....so I am off for the night too.
Sleep well.
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2018 12:08 am

Syl wrote:
Didge wrote:

Is that trouble Syl?
No, you were calling me a fake, last week I was a liar.
I am neither, and your constant quest to drag people into fights is getting really tiresome.

Have you not noticed that when you are on a roll most people log off?
I have no wish to keep crossing swords with you Didge.....so I am off for the night too.
Sleep well.

Why are you even bothered what I think, to then reply?

Think about it?

I am not actually being nasty and i could, iff I wanted to, but who is really being nasty here?

You are.

I did this for one reason

I never ever stated you were fake and yet you believed that. Not on any evidence, but how you perceived me.

That makes me wonder

Back to top Go down

Post by Victorismyhero Sun May 27, 2018 12:10 am

Didge wrote:
Lord Foul wrote:I have to say, in this instance those pictures are dodgy...you can even see in the Right hand one the poor attempt to shade out the white balls visible in the left hand one...for once I think Tommy is right .....

the evidence is visible in the two pictures, there is CLEAR eveidence that one is a poorly altered version of the other......

Who cares if its doctored, as that is not even the point of the pictures, is it?

I'm guessing nothing...just LOOK at them......
Victorismyhero
Victorismyhero

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 27, 2018 12:13 am

Lord Foul wrote:
Didge wrote:

the evidence is visible in the two pictures, there is CLEAR eveidence that one is a poorly altered version of the other......

I'm guessing nothing...just LOOK at them......

Again who cares?

You are second guessing and i am not concered whether you could be right

The point is what here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 27, 2018 4:40 am

Didge is right.  What difference does it make?  Even if the bottom two are identical, side-by-side pictures of Trump, he is still one fat fook.   Shocked   The last time I saw a belly like that, it was on an aging bull elephant.

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 27, 2018 8:10 am

It's allegedly a pic of someone else who has a fag in his mouth. Trump's face has been superimposed.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by nicko Sun May 27, 2018 8:53 am

My Grand Daughter is a profession Photographer,
she says those Photo's are obvious fakes, any one taken in by them is a nutter [her words].
nicko
nicko
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggamuffin Sun May 27, 2018 9:02 am

nicko wrote:My Grand Daughter is a profession Photographer,
she says those Photo's are obvious fakes, any one taken in by them is a nutter [her words].

The one on the left isn't fake, but the one on the right is because it's not Trump.
Raggamuffin
Raggamuffin
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 27, 2018 4:08 pm

Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser   1ac

There's lots of them about. How about this?

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Sun May 27, 2018 6:32 pm

Original Quill wrote:Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser   1ac

There's lots of them about.  How about this?

He looks like a pelican there. Shocked

He is definitely out of condition and obese, so no need to look for photo shopped pics of him, plenty genuine ones around, Smile
Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Sun May 27, 2018 7:30 pm

Syl wrote:
Original Quill wrote:Snowflake Alert - Obese workers should be allowed to start work LATE to spare their blushes on public transport during rush hour and help their mental health, says government adviser   1ac

There's lots of them about.  How about this?

He looks like a pelican there.  Shocked

He is definitely out of condition and obese, so no need to look for photo shopped pics of him, plenty genuine ones around, Smile

If so, he's so easyily photo-shopped because there's nothing unnatural or out-of-place about the exaggerated feature(s).  Laughing

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Tommy Monk Sun May 27, 2018 9:20 pm

Raggamuffin wrote:In the comments below the article.  Laughing

Make them walk to work and back... that'll soon help shift the fat!!!

Tommy Monk
Tommy Monk
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by magica Mon May 28, 2018 12:34 pm

These fatties can't walk because of the strain on their legs so ride around in mobility scooters! They claim disability, since when has fat been a disability.

They shove enormous amounts of food in their guts and then moan when they have diabetes and other health problems.

Instead of saying let them come to work later, they should be put on a healthy diet, exercise and abandon mobility scooters, who are there truly for the disabled.
magica
magica
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by 'Wolfie Tue May 29, 2018 11:38 am

magica wrote:These fatties can't walk because of the strain on their legs so ride around in mobility scooters! They claim disability, since when has fat been a disability.

They shove enormous amounts of food in their guts and then moan when they have diabetes and other health problems.

Instead of saying let them come to work later, they should be put on a healthy diet, exercise and abandon mobility scooters, who are there truly for the disabled.

What a Face

Their imagined "disability", in most of those cases --

A plain and familiar case of good ol' Fork in Mouth disease  !        clown
'Wolfie
'Wolfie
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Syl Tue May 29, 2018 11:46 am

The thing is morbid obesity does lead to disabilities. Its a catch 22.

Syl
Syl
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by Original Quill Tue May 29, 2018 4:36 pm

WhoseYourWolfie wrote:
magica wrote:These fatties can't walk because of the strain on their legs so ride around in mobility scooters! They claim disability, since when has fat been a disability.

What a Face

Their imagined "disability", in most of those cases  --

A plain and familiar case of good ol' Fork in Mouth disease  !        clown

That made me laugh! Here ya go... alien

lol!

Original Quill
Forum Detective ????‍♀️

Back to top Go down

Post by eddie Tue May 29, 2018 6:15 pm

I can’t see many bosses being happy with that suggestion.
eddie
eddie
King of Beards. Keeper of the Whip. Top Chef. BEES!!!!!! Mushroom muncher. Spider aficionado!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down